Bring4th

Full Version: Is this normal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings and Love to All!

My work involves me cold calling on businesses in shopping centres. I find very often, that I walk around just watching people live their lives, but more importantly I am looking for a connection with someone, ANYONE!

I feel desparately lonely in this life. Unconnected to all that is going on around me. I have responsibilities in the form of two great kids, but I have an urge to just let everything go and

never speak again. Audi Vide Tace

If I could live life without uttering another word, I would be happy.

Is this normal?
If it's normal? I guess not... However, do you feel the need to be normal? Being normal in this world is not necessarily the most healthy choice.

Welcome to this forum, perhaps it is able to alleviate some of the feelings of loneliness.
Welcome to the forum.

Thankfully, there is no such thing as 'normal'. 'Normal' is a status that is forced upon our society to keep everyone content in living and working in the giant economic hamster wheel. This makes it harder for people to be 'different', and express themselves creatively how they choose, without getting ridiculed or worse.

Each soul is unique, and that's a beautiful thing. We should love each person for their uniqueness, rather than fit them into categories and label them with stereotypes.

I too went through feelings of disconnection, feeling different to everyone. Feeling like I had nothing in common, or nothing I wanted to talk about (the usual blurb of regurgitating whatever one saw on the news/media is pretty much my idea of the most unnecessary conversation possible).

This can happen when you awaken to the spiritual path and understand this experience is an illusion, and the craving for deeper connections sets in. I had a stage in my life where I started to think that the relationships I had in my life were peripheral, and not soul connections. I craved for a soul mate, or people I could talk openly and passionately to others about the subjects I am drawn towards.

You, like I was, are looking through the eyes of separation. It's a lonely, and difficult place to live.

This Universe, you, the people you observe, your family, and the world you live in, is built on love. It's there, always. All you need do is open yourself to this love and allow yourself to receive it. The eyes of separateness block this energy, and will cause you to feel a lack of love and connection.

To balance yourself and allow the love and energy to flow through you, look through the eyes of love. Love being acceptance, gratitude, compassion and positivity, not the romantic style love our culture is saturated with.

Some quotes from Q'uo:

Quote:What we are suggesting is that when you see with eyes of love, then you are seeing whomever you look at as a soul. You are not looking at their behavior when you look with eyes of love. You are looking at their essential being. In the Creation of the Father, all whom you see are sparks of the Creator.

Quote:If you can keep that energy flowing into your open heart, then you are in a position to work with the energies of communication, compassion and radiancy of being that lead you into a connection with the inspiration and information that comes to you through the gateway of intelligent infinity, pulling down from higher densities that which you need so that you are able to pursue your path with the utmost light possible.

From personal experience, this really - really - does change the world you live in. You start to feel connected to people, places and nature. You can feel the energy, and you never feel lonely. It's not an instant thing, you need to work at it. It WILL happen though, it always does.

Live with your heart open, see with the eyes of love, and each person you meet will offer a deep, satisfying connection. Not intellectually, but emotionally. Soul to Soul.

You are also comparing yourself to another situation (i.e. leaving it all and never speaking again), and comparison of the Self is one of THE ways to guarantee unhappiness. It disempowers yourself. You have everything you need to be happy right now. Right NOW.

I can highly recommend Abraham here (The Law of Attraction). The content is empowering and pure gold. I have only one CD - The Master Course, and went through a period of 3 months listening to it constantly, absorbing it and making it work for me. It really works.

Watch these 5 clips. Watch them more than once, too.

More here.

Finally, there is nothing wrong with being a quiet person. Some people are content to sit and observe with a quiet mind. I'm like that myself in certain contexts. It's called Being. Living in the moment and appreciating the experience with all of your senses without the need for conversation or entertainment. It's totally natural.

I hope this can offer you some help.

L&L

fairyfarmgirl

Perhaps by simply following your HEART and working at a job that is more in alignment with your Soul's wishes you will be able to connect to others in real time who are more like yourSelf.

Sometimes though in this 3D world we have to work at jobs (short term usually before our souls and the universe extracts us from these places in the form of "cataysts") that are unfullfilling and completely contrary to our core values, personality, and belief systems... and then with focused intent (thinking and feeling it into beingness) we are able to change our lives--- be aware though.... what you intend and think is not how the universe always lines it up for you...

For instance I intently focused on having a job that was fullfilling where I used my lightworking skills continuously and was welcomed to do so with lots of love... I soon found myself pregnant and married to a man who was willing to financially support me as a mother and as an artist... so the universe did indeed deliver on what I asked for... but it was not in the form that I "thought" it would be and despite myself and I am extremely happy with this arrangement and it has led to other forms of self expression that you can view in the blog section of this site... enough said...

fairyfarmgirl