Bring4th

Full Version: Light has no shadow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
physical light in our 3d world not the concept light but the light that the sun gives off and such has no shadow. No source of light has a shadow. shadows are only created when something is there to block the light. 

I personally thought that this was pretty cool and just wanted to share it. 
I would say the shadow is the unconcious density of the void, where the light is still expanding. The light is here grasping to see, feel and know the void

True, the shadow is no literal shadow, only the represented yin / darkeness of the creative, penetrating radiant cosmogenesis.
That's only true if the source is a perfect concentric sphere, otherwise the light source blocks itself. Consider yourself compared to a sphere. Are you equally rounded on all sides?

Consider that matter is actually light at a lower vibration. So shadows are actually just light interacting with itself across its own spectrum. You could consider these interference or frequency patterns such as found in cymatics. Sound is also light at a lower vibration, between true light and matter.
As I'm understanding from what you are saying is that light from a lightbulb is different than Light.
Yes and no, it's the same, but limited, whereas Limitless Light is the basic visible light we received from stars.
Oh, I always thought Light was a metaphor, rather than a substance.
(09-26-2015, 06:17 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]That's only true if the source is a perfect concentric sphere, otherwise the light source blocks itself. Consider yourself compared to a sphere. Are you equally rounded on all sides?

Consider that matter is actually light at a lower vibration. So shadows are actually just light interacting with itself across its own spectrum. You could consider these interference or frequency patterns such as found in cymatics. Sound is also light at a lower vibration, between true light and matter.

Are you sure it would be blocking? I would imagine refracting infinitely, creating hands a of light, or something.

I am simply pulling understandings and out of my imagination, though, but the source of the imagination feels true.
The concentric source sun, expands, and is thus received by its shadow?

this shadow is light on the other side and is its own logos, logos collide in a factual pattern, creating vague alignments and voids

Okay. So the sun interacts with the black light it expands infinitely to, is thus fully received by the other half, its shadow finity creation?

This new shadow is the logos, both side of a void and new center sun that is its own appropriation of responsibility and self understanding

The pattern resembles this, with the source sun at the center, expanding outward with more source 'selves' it interacts with.
[Image: dots.jpg]
Could also look like a spiral galaxy.
(09-26-2015, 06:17 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]That's only true if the source is a perfect concentric sphere, otherwise the light source blocks itself. Consider yourself compared to a sphere. Are you equally rounded on all sides?

if were speaking from a physical sense once again all that matters is if the source was giving off light with equal luminosity in all directions, the shape of the source is irrelevant. The shape of the source could be a coiling dragon and as long as the luminosity is balanced in all directions there would be no shadows.

Also the only way physical light would have a shadow would be if a greater ligt source is near a lesser light source. The lesser light source would create a shadow behind itself do to the brightness of the greater light source. Which basically can be translated to the original post. 

I should say that when balanced light is given off in each direction balancedly, no shadow will be created or something like that
Doesn't that then imply that the light is radiated still in perfect concentric circles? If every point is radiating the same amount of light every point is a perfectly concentric source. I do see what you are saying though and agree. I would just consider such a shape in terms of being made of concentric light sources.
(09-30-2015, 07:20 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't that then imply that the light is radiated still in perfect concentric circles? If every point is radiating the same amount of light every point is a perfectly concentric source. I do see what you are saying though and agree. I would just consider such a shape in terms of being made of concentric light sources.

yea i guess the actual light is still a circle, i was only focusing on the source
Think about that, what is the difference between light and a source of light?
the only difference i can think of would be the origin or source material for example how is the light being created, or possibly the current placement of the light.

is there something i should notice ?
Does the source of light travel with the light?
no I believe the source would remain stationary depending on what its made out off. you could also look at it as a whole unit the light and the souce that is growing outwards as well.

what do you think?
If you think about Einstein's equations on relativity, it is evident that there is something very different about light. The speed of light is the constant no matter what. Time and space are relative.

This suggests that light itself is some sort of infinite energy field. So to follow that trajectory, our universe is made up of sections where we see the light and sections where we don't. But it would be everywhere anyway. 

In Carlos Castaneda's books, Don Juan had Carlos gaze at shadows, because that's where he claimed the information was, in the form of feelings.
(10-02-2015, 11:14 AM)upensmoke Wrote: [ -> ]no I believe the source would remain stationary depending on what its made out off. you could also look at it as a whole unit the light and the souce that is growing outwards as well.

what do you think?

I am thinking, what is the difference between a light source and a non-light source? Does light only 'travel' across a span of non-light source or is every single point ever a potential light source waiting to ignite? My point being that wherever there is light, there is its source. A light radiation is an extension of the body as is your arm to you, it is to the source.

However, I don't believe light actually travels, I believe it is a kinetic potential which is passed from point to point via energy transfer. It's not 'moving', it appears to be moving due to displacement.
(10-02-2015, 01:37 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking, what is the difference between a light source and a non-light source? Does light only 'travel' across a span of non-light source or is every single point ever a potential light source waiting to ignite? My point being that wherever there is light, there is its source. A light radiation is an extension of the body as is your arm to you, it is to the source.

However, I don't believe light actually travels, I believe it is a kinetic potential which is passed from point to point via energy transfer. It's not 'moving', it appears to be moving due to displacement.

When I spoke of the "speed" of light, it was in reference to Einstein's equations. Because the speed of light is constant, it could mean there is no speed or movement at all—it just "is."

So I agree with you in your assessment.
The Universe expands faster than the speed of light. It is space that is expanding.
(10-02-2015, 01:37 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2015, 11:14 AM)upensmoke Wrote: [ -> ]no I believe the source would remain stationary depending on what its made out off. you could also look at it as a whole unit the light and the souce that is growing outwards as well.

what do you think?

I am thinking, what is the difference between a light source and a non-light source? Does light only 'travel' across a span of non-light source or is every single point ever a potential light source waiting to ignite? My point being that wherever there is light, there is its source. A light radiation is an extension of the body as is your arm to you, it is to the source.

exactly, nothing is actually moving.
A black hole after our universe cools further becomes a white hole due to being warmer than the background of our universe and shines light till the last moments of our universe.
Thank you Infinite for bumping Wink
(01-05-2019, 01:02 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

what do you think?

exactly, nothing is actually moving.

Bashar said we are shifting through billions of static parallel realities per second. This produces the illusion of movement.
Different magnitudes, or vibrational frequencies, of interplaying light. Create the illusion of shadow.

Just as hate is a lower vibration of the one love. There is only light. Shadow is just like that hate. Its actually light!

what do you think?

Agree with selected.

Moreover. It is entirely likely that Matter doesn't exist at all.

Then... there's only energy and its fields. And , for example, electromagnetic field is not moving, it just IS.

Wiki, not a good source for science, but will do:
Quote:An Electromagnetic Field (also EMF or EM field) is a physical field produced by electrically charged objects.[1] It affects the behavior of charged objects in the vicinity of the field.  The field can be viewed as the combination of an electric field and a magnetic field. The electric field is produced by stationary charges, and the magnetic field by moving charges (currents);

From a classical perspective in the history of electromagnetism, the electromagnetic field can be regarded as a smooth, continuous field, propagated in a wavelike manner; whereas from the perspective of quantum field theory, the field is seen as quantized, being composed of individual particles.

The electromagnetic field may be viewed in two distinct ways: a continuous structure or a discrete structure.