Bring4th

Full Version: NASA announces discovery of flowing water on today's Mars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/...water-mars

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=4722

Every time I hear about "water on Mars" I kind of roll my eyes, because it seems like we hear about it every few months. But this seems like a significant leap forward from the typical water discovery, as there is clear and definite evidence of flowing water in the summer months. Check out this animation that shows the flow progression.

This helps scientists narrow in on how and where to search for life on Mars. Of course, any life they might find at this point will be microbial. And (perhaps) unfortunately, this doesn't do much to turn the scientific community's eyes towards alternative theories for the origin of life. I think the favored theory for how life ended up on Earth right now is the idea of panspermia, the idea that life was seeded from a meteorite. Many scientists would probably proclaim microbial life on Mars as supporting evidence for panspermia. Forget the fact that panspermia has nothing to do with the actual origins of life, but it seems to be the focus nowadays.

I think that if there is evidence on Mars that supports any previous civilizations living there (more than what we have, which the scientific community rejects), this is probably the initial discovery. I'd imagine it goes water, then microbes, then fossils, then ruins. So maybe this got the ball rolling for some further discovery!
I'm concerned that they might not find ruins or if they do, they will hide it from us. The US government has a history of not sharing evidence of other civilizations:

24.19 Wrote:Questioner: …It’s not too important, but I would really be interested to know if Dwight Eisenhower met with either the Confederation or the Orion group during the 1950s or that time?
Ra: I am Ra. The one of which you speak met with thought-forms which are indistinguishable from third density. This was a test. We, the Confederation, wished to see what would occur if this extremely positively oriented and simple congenial person with no significant distortions towards power happened across peaceful information and the possibilities which might append therefrom. We discovered that this entity did not feel that those under his care could deal with the concepts of other beings and other philosophies. Thus an agreement reached then allowed him to go his way, ourselves to do likewise; and a very quiet campaign, as we have heard you call it, be continued alerting your peoples to our presence gradually. Events have overtaken this plan.

EDIT: I have split off a tangential conversation into it's own thread: Gradual Disclosure (Ra 24.19)
The water is drying on the Mars element, No?

Water is belly chakra work, drying is grounding to the earth. The collective spirit of Water on Mars is alive!
I love how Google had this doodle chambered already: Tongue

[Image: sg43Znow6KpyN_ORW9hVDSKme3x2-OarhQXnlI2k..._en_NeaTZw]