Bring4th

Full Version: Gradual Disclosure (Ra 24.19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upon digging up a quote in another thread, I became focused on the bolded text:

24.19 Wrote:Questioner: …It’s not too important, but I would really be interested to know if Dwight Eisenhower met with either the Confederation or the Orion group during the 1950s or that time?
Ra: I am Ra. The one of which you speak met with thought-forms which are indistinguishable from third density. This was a test. We, the Confederation, wished to see what would occur if this extremely positively oriented and simple congenial person with no significant distortions towards power happened across peaceful information and the possibilities which might append therefrom. We discovered that this entity did not feel that those under his care could deal with the concepts of other beings and other philosophies. Thus an agreement reached then allowed him to go his way, ourselves to do likewise; and a very quiet campaign [...] be continued alerting your peoples to our presence gradually. Events have overtaken this plan.

So it seems that at some point, there was a campaign in place to disclose the existence of extra-terrestrials/dimensionals (I prefer the moniker 'the Others'). I think its safe to say its uncertain if that campaign is currently in effect or not. There seems to be a common sentiment in this community that there was something like that in place, but I never noticed there was a direct quote from Ra supporting this. In my mind it brings up a lot speculation on how this was done (or at least started). I might be somewhat biased, but Star Trek is the first thing that comes to mind (also Star Gate).

It also begs the question of what exactly they meant by "events have overtaken this plan". Did something happen that caused disclosure to move along more quickly? I wonder that because they say events, implying something happened. And they use the word overtake which could imply that something happened that advanced the disclosure project much more quickly than planned. However one could also speculate they meant that the program was canceled or put on hold due whatever events they vaguely referred to.

I am interested in speculation on what "events" could have changed this plan and how exactly 'they' were going to (or currently are) alert the general population to the Others' presence? I realize some may think they know for certain exactly what is going on with that, but I will personally take all of that with a grain of salt since we are referring to a dubious organization (the US government).
I think disclosure has already occurred. No, there isn't official open contact and the President hasn't held a press conference. But there is enough credible information in the public domain for people to reach the conclusion if they only care to look. The most prominent example is Steven Greer's work with the Disclosure Project. There are hundreds of hours of verifiable witness testimony on YouTube and elsewhere, that provides the highlights of the history of UFO contact and the secret space program. Those with an open mind who are ready to listen find it and wake up. Others slumber on, hypnotized by popular culture, which primes their minds for the possibility with shows like Star Gate, Star Trek, Contact, etc. Perhaps open contact will occur when a critical mass have found the information and are accepting of the possibility.

Here is a link to the Disclosure Project and videos of witness testimony, if you haven't already encountered it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SDisclosure/videos
Yes, I am aware of all that stuff. I think you are getting hung up on the word "disclosure" and have a different definition of the word than I. I know that a surprisingly large chunk of the population (at least the US population) believes there are "aliens", but clearly the percentage of the population is much lower that believe without the faintest doubt that there these "Others" here interacting with us. I am talking about the level of belief that over 99% of the population know for a fact (such as the sky is blue or that there is gravity if you jump off a ledge) that there are Other entities visiting/talking to us. In other words, I am saying global press conference by most major world leaders with some kind of evidence presented. Your definition of "disclosure" seems to be the process of gradual disclosure that Ra referred to as a "very quiet campaign" to "gradually" alert the population to their presence. Ra was saying that the Confederation contacted Eisenhower to see if he was willing to hold a press conference or something similar to very clearly and quickly disclose their presence but it was decided instead to do this gradual disclosure. 

EDIT: To phrase it a little more clearly:

The end result being the same, over 99% of the population is made aware of the Others using one of two different methods -

Gradual Disclosure - over a great deal of time introduce concepts such as the Prime Directive in entertainment/media until over 99% of the population is aware of the Other's presence (without question) and reasoning why it was hidden from us

Immediate Disclosure - world leaders hold a press conference disclosing the presence of the others (again) reaching belief within 99%+ of the population
Yes, we have different definitions of disclosure. It would be very difficult to get 99% of the human population to believe anything, even if Spock landed on the White House lawn, announced his presence, and invited us to join the Federation. As much as my heart yearns for a Star Trek like present, I don't think the human race is ready. We are a menace to ourselves, I would not unleash that on the rest of the Universe just yet.
(09-28-2015, 08:00 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in speculation on what "events" could have changed this plan and how exactly 'they' they were going to (or currently are) alert the general population to the Others' presence? I realize some may think they know for certain exactly what is going on with that, but I will personally take all of that with a grain of salt since we are referring to a dubious organization (the US government).

The events that changed the gradual alerting of us to their presence in my opinion was the influence of the Orion federation encouraging the formation of an elite shadow government, free from all checks and balances, intent on maintaining control through the suppression of all technologies that might free us from the slavery of normal life.  It is not so much that they are opposed to the world knowing alien life forms are visiting Earth, and have been for the entirety of our species evolution, but rather, the inevitable loss of control of us once we were freed from the constant rat race of apparent competition for resources, which is exactly what access to these alien technologies would provide us with.  So all sightings are inevitably ridiculed, all significant evidence destroyed, and all other anomalous evidence is rejected by the mainstream orthodox scientific community because it has been deemed taboo and even heretical in the atheistic religion of scientism.

Now, having said that, the gradual alerting of the world to their presence still continues, unabated, and is obvious for anyone with eyes to see.  However, a sizable portion of the human population is by all rights and reasonable purposes still dead asleep, and won't bat an eye at such gradual increase in anomalous happenings till they reach such epic proportions that even the mainstream media can no longer ignore, suppress, or laugh it away.
Had a vision on this that is meaningless like any other vision:

Quote:There is microscopic life then there is microscopic life that can inspire our thoughts that exists in every portion of the universe. We used to call these angels and demons. We now know them as our next stage in evolution. In this paradigm our current economic paradigm shatters and so we choose to remain blinded and within this world. The thoughts of these spiritual microbials have no ruling over our rule of law. Continue working and shopping at Wal-Mart, the only employer on the planet.

-George W. Bush IX
What do people think would happen if irrefutable evidence was given that extraterrestrials exist and that they have been interacting, in a variety of ways, with humanity for a very long time?  Maybe I am just seeing things from my perspective, but I feel that while people would initially be shocked, we would learn to deal with it without all hell breaking loose.
(09-29-2015, 02:15 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]What do people think would happen if irrefutable evidence was given that extraterrestrials exist and that they have been interacting, in a variety of ways, with humanity for a very long time?  Maybe I am just seeing things from my perspective, but I feel that while people would initially be shocked, we would learn to deal with it without all hell breaking loose.

Well you're right, of course. People could deal with it. A section of the population would freak out for a while. Then they would adjust.

But the people that suppress evidence of the reality of extraterrestrial life don't really care whether people could accept it or not, they just don't want to deal with a well informed populace that is not easily manipulated via control of resources.
(09-29-2015, 02:15 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]What do people think would happen if irrefutable evidence was given that extraterrestrials exist and that they have been interacting, in a variety of ways, with humanity for a very long time?  Maybe I am just seeing things from my perspective, but I feel that while people would initially be shocked, we would learn to deal with it without all hell breaking loose.

Readily-seen extraterrestrials do not have anything to offer that supports a monetary system and an absolutely rigid rule of law. Good luck seeing your kids legally taught by aliens: They will likely go to a government-ran school that will profess about how wrong aliens are about everything.

But that is just my opinion, man.

Watch District 9. Watch District 9. Watch District 9.
(09-29-2015, 01:53 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Had a vision on this that is meaningless like any other vision:

Quote:There is microscopic life then there is microscopic life that can inspire our thoughts that exists in every portion of the universe. We used to call these angels and demons. We now know them as our next stage in evolution. In this paradigm our current economic paradigm shatters and so we choose to remain blinded and within this world. The thoughts of these spiritual microbials have no ruling over our rule of law. Continue working and shopping at Wal-Mart, the only employer on the planet.

-George W. Bush IX

When George HW Passes, I will make sure to channel a few words, lol
Yeah, imagining every thought in potential is held true,

In the El Ser Uno material, they touched this exact Gradual process of unveiling that goes along with the planetary and individual unveiling.

I feel it just waiting to be unveiled sometime.
(09-29-2015, 02:20 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

Well you're right, of course.  People could deal with it.  A section of the population would freak out for a while.  Then they would adjust.

But the people that suppress evidence of the reality of extraterrestrial life don't really care whether people could accept it or not, they just don't want to deal with a well informed populace that is not easily manipulated via control of resources.

If we could handle it, then why don't the confederation just make themselves known already?  I was more criticizing the idea that while the information is suppressed by certain people and groups for their own benefit, the real reason we are kept in the dark is because we wouldn't be able to cope with such a revelation.  It's for our own good apparently. If we reach the right level of consciousness as a species, extraterrestrials will gladly reveal themselves, or so the theory goes.
(09-29-2015, 06:18 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2015, 02:20 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

Well you're right, of course.  People could deal with it.  A section of the population would freak out for a while.  Then they would adjust.

If we could handle it, then why don't the confederation just make themselves known already?  I was more criticizing the idea that while the information is suppressed by certain people and groups for their own benefit, the real reason we are kept in the dark is because we wouldn't be able to cope with such a revelation.  It's for our own good apparently.  If we reach the right level of consciousness as a species, extraterrestrials will gladly reveal themselves, or so the theory goes.

I don't think it's about being able to cope with it or not, it's about free will. Most humans want to stay veiled and continue their 3D experience as it is, as such the confederation is not infringing upon their experience and will.
Yeah, the Confederation landing is "game over" for 3D. Many of us are done with it, but there are many who are still utilizing the system. I think a lot of people probably have soul contracts in place - so maybe the real solution is everyone bathing in forgiveness, alleviating all karma.
As I have said in other threads, disclosure happens one-experiencer-at-a-time.  It happened to me in 1966 (or maybe earlier, that's the date of my first conscious memory of the process).  The service-to-others entities don't view any one of us as any more important than any other person.  They are just as likely to visit you or me as to visit the President.  A mass landing would violate the law of confusion and I don't see it happening in 3D.  I certainly don't see "official" disclosure coming from the powerful in our society, as it would undermine their attempts at enslaving the rest of us.

Viewed from that perspective, concentration on Disclosure, as an event, serves as a distraction.  Our task is to focus on forgiveness and unconditional love. 
Also the confederation doesn't call the shots, they are one of the two big players trying to influence this game and work to keep the other player from influencing it. We're in the middle of a tug of war between them.

Both groups are equally restrained and need to work with the set rules.  So the why that the confederation doesn't make themselves known might just be because they are denied the right to by the council of Saturn.
(09-29-2015, 10:34 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's about being able to cope with it or not, it's about free will. Most humans want to stay veiled and continue their 3D experience as it is, as such the confederation is not infringing upon their experience and will.

I agree with you.

However, keep in mind, the influence of Orion STS has a *very* vested interest in most humans wanting (seemingly of their own free will) to stay veiled and continue in their merry, easily controllable, 3D experience/condition.  

And as such, their influence is geared towards making that seem like an alluring prospect.

I also agree that both groups are bound by free will. Hence, they can only influence.
(09-29-2015, 12:34 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2015, 10:34 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's about being able to cope with it or not, it's about free will. Most humans want to stay veiled and continue their 3D experience as it is, as such the confederation is not infringing upon their experience and will.

I agree with you.

However, keep in mind, the influence of Orion STS has a *very* vested interest in most humans wanting (seemingly of their own free will) to stay veiled and continue in their merry, easily controllable, 3D experience/condition.  

And as such, their influence is geared towards making that seem like an alluring prospect.

I also agree that both groups are bound by free will.  Hence, they can only influence.

I personally see the efforts of both group as one and the same, except it being of different polarity.
(09-29-2015, 01:02 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I personally see the efforts of both group as one and the same, except it being of different polarity.

When you say "one and the same", what does that mean exactly? Do you mean you believe they are both trying to get humans to evolve into 4th density?
(09-29-2015, 01:35 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2015, 01:02 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I personally see the efforts of both group as one and the same, except it being of different polarity.

When you say "one and the same", what does that mean exactly?  Do you mean you believe they are both trying to get humans to evolve into 4th density?

Like I said, I view it as a tug of war. I don't think those of the STS path can create a quick evolution of many toward a STS harvest and as such resort to different means than those of the STO path.
(09-29-2015, 02:21 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2015, 01:35 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

When you say "one and the same", what does that mean exactly?  Do you mean you believe they are both trying to get humans to evolve into 4th density?

Like a I said I view it as a tug of war, I don't think those of the STS path can create a quick evolution of many toward a STS harvest and as such resort to different means than those of the STO path.

I believe the physical conditions on this planet would need to greatly deteriorate to facilitate an STS harvest. Peace, abundance, and physical security facilitate an environment conducive to polarization towards STO, as it removes the urgency and need for survival and competition. Basic needs must be met before one can cultivate the higher chakras.  

A much harsher environment would be needed to facilitate an STS harvest. Conflict, scarcity, and fear would need to become the predominant conditions on the planet, which could be facilitated by a lawless war of all against all or wars among factions. Though we still have places on Earth conducive to STS polarization, they could be minimized and/or eliminated with sound policy, economic development, and education.
I find it interesting that Ra / the Confederation even contacted Eisenhower in the first place. The way they word their response in 24.19, they were seeing if he was open to releasing the presence of the Confederation to the public:

Quote:We, the Confederation, wished to see what would occur if this extremely positively oriented and simple congenial person with no significant distortions towards power happened across peaceful information and the possibilities which might append therefrom. We discovered that this entity did not feel that those under his care could deal with the concepts of other beings and other philosophies.

Edit: Apparently that was not infringement, otherwise how did they even contact Eisenhower? Perhaps if he released the info to the public, it would be infringement from the Confederation because he was doing it? I mean, I highly doubt the Confederation would do something like that if it was going to infringe on the free will of millions/billions of people.

Edit 2: Upon further contemplation, I realized that would not be infringement by the confederation. Eisenhower would have been the one releasing the information to the public who could choose to disbelieve another 3D entity. If the Confederation came down in ships or started teleporting people around (etc etc) to prove they were "aliens", then they would have no choice to believe and that WOULD be infringement. I still don't quite understand why they weren't infringing upon Eisenhower's free will.. Perhaps because they took the form of 3D beings? I guess that must be it.
If one really desires to know, I wonder if the Ra material would be made available to them.