Bring4th

Full Version: Jim the Jester, a Wanderer's story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The earliest memory that I have in this life comes from just before being born, it would seem, although it really didn’t register with me until I was 8 or 9 years old. It’s kind of fuzzy as to the time frame, but the memory is this: I felt hesitant and even fearful of entering this life and then a calm and reassuring presence told me, “It’s OK. You won’t get lost. You can come back.” I was born on May 10, 1947 in Kearney, Nebraska, and the doctor who delivered me was Dr. Jester, so I have always felt that humor was a significant part of my life.

I was an only child and have always preferred my own company to that of others. At the age of 5 I was diagnosed with asthma and was allergic to all kinds of things that this planet had to offer. Throughout grade school I took two shots per week to help me build up my resistance to the things that I was allergic to, but it seems that simply going through puberty allowed me to outgrow the disease. However, it was asthma that kept me out of the military in the mid-60s when the United States was engaged in fighting the Vietnam War.

I was a good student in school and excelled at athletics as well, but I had only one close friend all this time and had only two dates with girls and these in junior high. I was quite shy and didn’t even go to my junior or senior proms. In college I continued to be a good student and by the time I was a senior, in 1969, I had become a hippie and reveled in drugs, sex, and rock and roll. From a wallflower to a flower child I was beginning to awaken. I took a course in world religions and became interested in philosophy. The first book that really got me going was Alan Watts’ THE BOOK ON THE TABOO AGAINST KNOWING WHO YOU ARE.

I was graduated from college with majors in Business, Economics, and Sociology, but I didn’t want to pursue any of these fields, so I joined Teacher Corps to try to be of service to others in the inner city school environment. I was sent to the University of Florida in Gainesville where 22 of us “interns” enrolled in a Master’s Degree program while at the same time working in the schools of inner city Jacksonville, Florida. After two years I had completed Teacher Corps and possessed a Master’s Degree in Education with a specialization in Early Childhood Development, but I discovered that I didn’t want to pursue this direction either.

While in Teacher Corps I did extensive reading in the field of alternative educational techniques and came across a book called THE RASPBERRY EXERCISES: How to Start Your Own School and Write a Book. In the bibliography section of this book I came across the Adventure Trails Survival School in Black Hawk, Colorado. T. D. Lingo was the head of that school and was teaching a method of self-therapy and brain self-control. It involved using tools like journaling, working with dreams, and neurodrama within the primal nature environment to release the blockages to creativity and self-discovery that each of us is programmed with in our modern culture so that the natural energy of the brain would circuit forward into the frontal lobes help us to realize this creative and natural part of our selves. He also spoke of the possibility of communication with advanced intelligence in the form of extraterrestrial entities while we were in the pre-conscious state between sleep and consciousness. Many of the students at the school were able to engage in such communication. Though I did not receive any such communications at that time on July 12, 1972 I did experience what Lingo called a “nirvana experience” early that morning while I was in my lean-to at 10,000 ft. in the Rocky Mountains. What I experienced was the feeling that my brain was a gelatinous mass of neurons circulating clockwise in my skull, and then I felt a “click” at the position of my third eye. For the next decade or so I would frequently experience such frontal lobes experiences while in the preconscious state in bed. These experiences felt like orgasms in the frontal lobes and were sometimes accompanied by voices and visions that didn’t make much sense.

After spending two summers at the Adventure Trails Survival School I began a search for my own land so I could begin my own school and teach the same techniques of self-therapy and brain self-control. I finally found 132 acres of wilderness between Gravel Switch and Bradfordsville in the central part of Kentucky. I made a couple of trips there to cut logs and prepare a house site, and early one morning as I lay asleep in my tent my girlfriend’s dog woke me while eating dog food from a plastic bowl and I was given the message, “The key to your survival comes indirect through nervousness”. So I proceeded to build my own log cabin there and to grow my own food and become as self-sufficient as possible. I had no electricity but used wood for heat and cooking and kerosene lamps for light. I lived there by myself for six and one-half years and did hold a couple of classes in which I taught self-therapy and brain self-control.

During my last two years on my land I heard of many other young people, usually college educated, and usually from larger cities who had also moved to the country looking for a simpler way of life. We were part of the back to the land movement of the 1970s. Different kinds of organizations and community efforts sprang out of that movement and in our area one of them was food-buying clubs where we would gather once a month to place orders with the Federation of Ohio River Coops in Columbus, Ohio and then divide up the food when the truck from FORC delivered. It was at one of these food-buying meetings that I met Michael and Denise Koepper who were from Louisville and who were part of a meditation group that was headed by Don Elkins and Carla Rueckert. They took me to one of these meditations at Don and Carla’s apartment in Louisville, and it was there that I first heard of channeling extraterrestrial entities from the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the One Infinite Creator.

After attending a number of meditations with Don and Carla Don invited me to join him and Carla in their work of gathering and sharing this channeled extraterrestrial information that could be helpful to peoples’ evolution. But I had been on the mailing list of Cosmic Awareness Communications from Olympia, Washington, and they were channeling information from the Akashic Records of the planet as Edgar Cayce had done, and I was sure that I should join them in their work. So I traveled 2,500 miles to Portland, Oregon where the channel for Cosmic Awareness, Paul Shockley, lived and joined their work at the Windsong School of Awareness outside of Yamhill, Oregon. I was there for two months when I was offered a chance to make a lot of money by one of the people involved in the school and the Aquarian Church of Universal Service. I didn’t have anything against money, but that wasn’t why I had moved there so I was confused as to what to do. I decided to take the weekend off and stay in my trailer and meditate on the matter. It took all of 30 seconds for a very clear message to arc across the sky of my inner mind and tell me to return to Louisville to work with Don and Carla. I did so within the month and three weeks after I joined Don and Carla the Ra contact began.
Thank you for all the great work you do!

ayadew

Interesting story and very well written, thank you for sharing Jim
I wonder if you would have your birthday, Jim, the specific time.

I study a form of astrology which I believe (my personal belief), is originated from Ra. It was put together in 1987 and is called the Human design system.

Anyway, The Ra material has provided an interesting eventuality (I apologise, I know you lived it). In that it's members were pulled into conformation with a higher vibration. Therefore, I can look at where in the chart what comes up.

Your story is very interesting.
Jim, how weird it is to be so close and yet so far away as the Ra channeling's was truly the most life changing information I have ever came across.

Thank you, and welcome.
(06-08-2010, 12:56 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]Jim, how weird it is to be so close and yet so far away as the Ra channeling's was truly the most life changing information I have ever came across.

Thank you, and welcome.

I was just thinking something very similar haha BigSmile

Jim, I can't thank you and Carla (and Don!) enough for what you do. The Law of One completely changed my life.
Thank you so much Jim ! What you have done has immeasurable repercussions.

Much love to you.

HeartHeartHeart
Thank you Jim.

I'm very grateful to your group for channeling and delivering "Ra material". For me it has been a great joy/comfort and opportunity/catalyst for growth.
Somehow I've missed reading this story until today. Quite a wonderful story, Jim. I'm happy to know more about you and I thank you for your service to other selves!
thanks for being a wayshower.. and lighting the path for the rest of us to follow.

If not for the three of you, we would not all be here.

I'm truly grateful for the opportunities that have been illuminated to me in lieu of all the information contained in the LOO books.

Zachary

Thanks for sharing Jim

Smile