Bring4th

Full Version: Alcohol and Vibration and Merkaba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you drink responsibly, as in not too much, can a drink or two affect your vibration?
I'm trying to raise my vibration for some spiritual goals, and  to increase the flow of energy through me.
I don't know if a little alcohol will dull the senses.
It can be used spiritually or unspiritually, just as with anything else in this life.

If you look into it enough with a keen enough eye, you'll find that alcohol, drugs, hypnosis, magical ritual, and meditative trances all have a lot in common.  There is a kind of intoxication involved with all of them.  What I mean by "intoxication" is, you have a group of cognitive/mental functions that are active right now, and some that are not active right now, and this constitutes "normal reality" for you.  When you become intoxicated, different mental functions are deactivated, while others are activated, and this constitutes the new perspective, or reality.

The intoxication shakes one free, if only temporarily, of your habitual patterns of behavior and allows a new vantage point.  To the aspiring spiritual adept, these mystical states can be used to come to profound epiphanies.  

To the aspiring drunk, it can get you s*** faced. BigSmile
I just want to create a merkaba and talk with my spirit guide/angels.
So I can travel the Universe, or explore higher dimensions.
I find drinking closes the 6/7th chakras to a teenier point. So its easier to handle.

Best way to contact you guides is pink ray through the heart. We can focus on pink ray drinking that is great.

I have a MerKaBa with a triple DNA helix down the center.
(09-30-2015, 01:34 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]I find drinking closes the 6/7th chakras to a teenier point. So its easier to handle.

Best way to contact you guides is pink ray through the heart. We can focus on pink ray drinking that is great.

Can you travel the Universe and interdimensionally with your MerKaBa?
I think everything in moderation is fine, Balance is the key. So as long as your not too excessive and balanced i believe your vibrations can stay high or even get higher.

when ever i partake in drugs or alcohol i don't dream for the next couple of days. so I believe it effects you somewhat
I drank about 3 drinks last evening, and had some interesting dreams. I did get a headache though.
(09-30-2015, 04:43 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2015, 01:34 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]I find drinking closes the 6/7th chakras to a teenier point. So its easier to handle.

Can you travel the Universe and interdimensionally with your MerKaBa?
Hmmm I don't personally Astral travel with that, use more of a white triangle seat, or something
The Spirit Science said there was an airship that was a disk about 2 city blocks wide, and 3 atoms thick. And someone with a MerKaBa and a pure heart could drive it using their MerKaBa. When they landed it on the Great Pyramid (which was missing its capstone), it created the Phi Ratio. It plunged the Earth into eletromagnetic void, and everyone who didn't have a MerKaBa experienced 3 days of darkness. Also, their memory's were wiped after without the protection of a MerKaBa.

That's why I think it's important to have one. I'm trying to find a teacher that can at least talk with angels or ascended masters.
It's hard to give a concrete answer to this, because people can be affected by chemicals in such a wide variety of ways. However, at least in my own experience, I tend to find that more than a small amount of alcohol tends to cut me off from my higher energies, rather than enhancing them. The proverbial one or two drinks may be effective as a muscle relaxant and helping reduce the stress of daily life, but I wouldn't recommend pushing it further than that.
I second apw post. As a currently tipsy I, I can say I am not too very connected to my indigo ray.
I have had almost every lucid dream i have had through drinking. I think its how we choose to view it. The new age movement has its own versions of taboos just like the religious commandments of old but they are more subtle. If we think of something as lowering our vibration we will it to do so through freewill, its another trap of not fully accepting yourself.
If I drink more than a couple of drinks (and sometimes 1 drink), I'll be vomiting.

So my indigo ray is still in activation, since I can't drink enough to get drunk.

Sometimes I love even more when I drink.
It's poison.

Tasty, tasty poison.
Bruscata red wine I think is the name of the wine I like.

Also, I was crossfaded and much more than tipsy when I last posted...
Alcohol cuts me off from myself, while weed connects me to myself.  The result felt like I was numb to my energy system mentally but very there emotionally but disconnected from a very clear indigo ray That was still quietly there despite the disconnect.

Dont drink and smoke at the same time children. Wink
Avoid alcohol if you wish to develop your (extra sensory) senses.

Alcohol dulls the senses.

Simple :¬)
Alcohol effects dopamine release in the brain, thus giving a false sense of comfort or enjoyment. I think it be wise to be as naturally balanced as possible. It can be tempting, especially in social settings. Plus dopamine release has you coming back wanting more and more. I read a recent article explaining how dopamine release correlates with addiction because we link certain feelings or memories to the given situation. So it's understandable that people get easily addicted, or drink more throughout the night. In my opinion this is counter productive to what you wish to achieve. One other thing to keep in mind is there will always be a rebound effect to the dopamine release. It may be minor, or could be a full blown hangover, but either way it's effecting your natural levels of dopamine.
All of my most in depth writing as come to me while intoxicated. It's as if I tap into otherwise inaccessible part of myself that remains locked away by my ever racing mind while sober. Up to this point, I have yet to find a way to reach such clarity and depth to my thoughts without the calming effects of alcohol. I don't consider myself that adept at writing but from what others have claimed, I write some incredibly deep stuff on Facebook. It would probably be considered the norm here but it's quite striking how different and how philosophical I become while intoxicated.
I throw up each time I've had a drink and think about drinking any more, about 3 or 4 times. Then I'm ready for another drink.

But I also get heartburn when I drink. Even something sweet can give me heartburn and make me gag after I've had a little coffee.
(10-06-2015, 05:47 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I throw up each time I've had a drink and think about drinking any more, about 3 or 4 times. Then I'm ready for another drink.

But I also get heartburn when I drink. Even something sweet can give me heartburn and make me gag after I've had a little coffee.

if you're throwing up you might be drinking too much.

your body is saying do not want.