Bring4th

Full Version: How do you envision fourth density?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wouldn't say there is a percentage exactly. There are depths to the veil and different people have penetrated it to different degrees. I'd say that beginning to penetrate the veil is more common now than it has been in the past.

Also, as far as I understand, harvest in to the next density doesn't take place until the death of your third-density vehicle. In otherwords although we are in fourth-density time/space, fourth-density space/time has not really manifested yet in full. So maybe there are the beginnings of understanding, but as usual it is more the place of the adept to seek for it. The existence and movement in to fourth-density doesn't 'remove' the third-density. There will be another cycle of third-density on this planet simultaneous with the entering in to fourth-density, such as how we still have second-density and first-density existing with us in third-density.

I think if you make effort to penetrate the veil you might begin to see some understanding, but limited.

Quote:13.20 Questioner: Is there any physical difference between first and second density? For instance, if I could see a second-density planet and a first-density planet side by side, in my present condition, could I see both of them? Would they be both visible?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. All of the octave of your densities would be clearly visible were not the fourth through the seventh freely choosing not to be visible.
(03-29-2017, 11:05 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2017, 08:24 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]This is why we need veiled 4D. If anyone agrees, just mentally say I agree and somewhen I'll use that as a vote in my astral poll box to bring it up to a particular sub-Logoi. If you disagree, your vote is obsolete in my eyes and won't be any meaningful so you don't have to mentally say anything. You can mentally say you desire more time and I will query you in a different time/space to vote again, most likely not within this life.

I highly recommend the last one for anyone who would've wanted to vote for something but had the unfortunate pick of "No", which is sadly not considered by the rules of my poll.

Hahaha! Something about the concept and the way you presented it produced a mirthful feeling in my stomach. I think I don't quite understand though - how would it possible for veiled 4D to exist? Also, isn't 4D partially veiled anyway? In that "differences are pronounced but synchronized due to group consensus" according to Ra.

I was quite joyful writing that, glad the vibe was shared!

It'd be possible in the same manner it is possible in 3D although it'd be of a different nature. I think from our experience it is hard to grasp how 3D was without a veil and I think much of its qualities are currently attributed to the 4D experience while actually being native to the 3D experience without a veil. I think it'd still be more light than what it is in 3D but would still provide the extended free will which have here. The entire idea that 4D is without disharmony, for example, to me was a quality of 3D without a veil, which is basicly why the STS path was not known prior it's usage. I think a veiled 4D would allow to more easily switch polarity back and forth, which is what I actually am a promoter of, to reduce the wall of separation in-between polarized densities and the over identifying to one polarity which allows greater understanding of both self, other-selves and the Creator. Of course, any experience of this would derive from one's own seeking and free will, it would not be a forced experience in any way just like I would not consider this plane's experience as forced upon anyone here.

But yeah all densities are partially veiled, otherwise we couldn't be many as there's ultimately one observer and it needs to lose sight of most of its beingness to be any sub-portion of it all. I think there's a portion of consciousness which has this honor/duty to provide this separation, we somewhat take for granted, through its very beingness.
Ra says countless eons of experience and experimentation with the veil has given us the highly efficient system that we have. I wouldn't even pretend to think that it would be better a different way, while veiled.

Minyatur Wrote:I think a veiled 4D would allow to more easily switch polarity back and forth, which is what I actually am a promoter of, to reduce the wall of separation in-between polarized densities and the over identifying to one polarity which allows greater understanding of both self, other-selves and the Creator.

You know that's really not the point of polarity, and that Ra says that you must make a choice to work in consciousness, right?

Quote:73.4 Questioner: What I was trying to get at was that this alerting of light strength is, as I see it, a process that must be totally a function of free will, as you say, and as the desire and will and purity of desire of the adept or operator increases, the alerting of light strength increases. Is this part of it the same for both positive and negative potentials and am I correct with this statement?

Ra: I am Ra. To avoid confusion we shall simply restate for clarity your correct assumption.

Those who are upon the service-to-others path may call upon the light strength in direct proportion to the strength and purity of their will to serve. Those upon the service-to-self path may call upon the dark strength in direct proportion to the strength and purity of their will to serve.

Quote:19.19 Questioner: I believe we have a very, very important point here. It then seems that there is an extreme potential in this polarization the same as there is in— to make an analogy, using electricity: We have a positive and negative pole. The more you build the charge on either of these, the greater the potential difference and the greater the ability to do work, as we call it, in the physical.

This would seem to me to be the exact analogy that we have in consciousness here. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct.

Quote:20.9 Questioner: Thank you. Yesterday we were speaking of the split that takes place in third density when an entity either consciously or because of bias chooses the path of service to others or service to self. The philosophical question of why such a split even exists came up. It is my impression that as it is in electricity, if we have no polarity in electricity we have no electricity; we have no action, we have no…. Therefore, I am assuming that in consciousness without such polarity there would be no action or experience. Is this correct?

Ra: This is correct. You may use the general term “work.”

20.10 Questioner: Then the concept of service to self or service to others is mandatory if we wish to have work, whether it be work in consciousness or work in the mechanical or Newtonian concept in the physical. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct with one addendum. The coil, as you may understand this term, is wound, is potential, is ready. The thing that is missing without polarizing is the charge.

20.11 Questioner: Then the charge is provided by individualized consciousness. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The charge is provided by the individualized entity using the inpourings and instreamings of energy by the choices of free will.

And here Ra explains why we separate the polarities into 4th density:

Quote:78.24 Questioner: This is a hard question just to ask, but what is the function or what is the value experientially of the formation of positive and negative social memory complexes, of the separation of the polarities at that point rather than the allowing for the mixing of mind/body/spirit complexes of opposite polarity at the higher densities?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of polarity is to develop the potential to do work. This is the great characteristic of those, shall we say, experiments which have evolved since the concept of The Choice was appreciated. Work is done far more efficiently and with greater purity, intensity, and variety by the voluntary searching of mind/body/spirit complexes for the lessons of third and fourth densities. The action of fifth density is, viewed in space/time, the same with or without polarity. However, viewed in time/space, the experiences of wisdom are greatly enlarged and deepened due, again, to the voluntary nature of polarized mind/body/spirit action.
Yes and you may have noticed that Minyatur has decided to rest for this life, so probably why he won't develop a leaning either way.
(03-30-2017, 10:28 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says countless eons of experience and experimentation with the veil has given us the highly efficient system that we have. I wouldn't even pretend to think that it would be better a different way, while veiled.

Hallelujah! I'll go tell all Sub-Logoi they can stop spinning because we have reached an end to exploring the Creator!

(03-30-2017, 10:28 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
Minyatur Wrote:I think a veiled 4D would allow to more easily switch polarity back and forth, which is what I actually am a promoter of, to reduce the wall of separation in-between polarized densities and the over identifying to one polarity which allows greater understanding of both self, other-selves and the Creator.

You know that's really not the point of polarity, and that Ra says that you must make a choice to work in consciousness, right?

I think you somewhat miss my point, but well, here I was talking about the 4D experience which would offer a possibility of further choices past the 3D choice, a bit in the image of veiled 3D which offers this choice or freedom which we call Free Will. So what I am talking about here really is a further extension of Free Will. You are very free to not like the idea of that and to not desire it as part of your experience, there were others who did not desire the extension we are enjoying and desired as part of our experience.

Just as you could go wander into a 3D world as a STO wanderer and harvest negatively (like there's an example of within the Ra material) and explore yourself through that mirror to come back to the STO path changed from how you had started this exploration, you would have the freedom of the same but directly from 4D.

You seem to think something would be lost which is certainly not the case, whatever you build is part of yourself and counts as your momentum. I do get why one could be fearful of otherwise though but it seems like fear always drags you down in your service rather than be helpful in making it greater. Through what I said, your service would become more whole and much less narrowed down to specific entities who are alike yourself. You could serve the Creator more fully in all It can be while yourself never losing sight of your positive and light self.

(03-30-2017, 10:28 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:73.4 Questioner: What I was trying to get at was that this alerting of light strength is, as I see it, a process that must be totally a function of free will, as you say, and as the desire and will and purity of desire of the adept or operator increases, the alerting of light strength increases. Is this part of it the same for both positive and negative potentials and am I correct with this statement?

Ra: I am Ra. To avoid confusion we shall simply restate for clarity your correct assumption.

Those who are upon the service-to-others path may call upon the light strength in direct proportion to the strength and purity of their will to serve. Those upon the service-to-self path may call upon the dark strength in direct proportion to the strength and purity of their will to serve.

Quote:19.19 Questioner: I believe we have a very, very important point here. It then seems that there is an extreme potential in this polarization the same as there is in— to make an analogy, using electricity: We have a positive and negative pole. The more you build the charge on either of these, the greater the potential difference and the greater the ability to do work, as we call it, in the physical.

This would seem to me to be the exact analogy that we have in consciousness here. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct.

Quote:20.9 Questioner: Thank you. Yesterday we were speaking of the split that takes place in third density when an entity either consciously or because of bias chooses the path of service to others or service to self. The philosophical question of why such a split even exists came up. It is my impression that as it is in electricity, if we have no polarity in electricity we have no electricity; we have no action, we have no…. Therefore, I am assuming that in consciousness without such polarity there would be no action or experience. Is this correct?

Ra: This is correct. You may use the general term “work.”

20.10 Questioner: Then the concept of service to self or service to others is mandatory if we wish to have work, whether it be work in consciousness or work in the mechanical or Newtonian concept in the physical. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct with one addendum. The coil, as you may understand this term, is wound, is potential, is ready. The thing that is missing without polarizing is the charge.

20.11 Questioner: Then the charge is provided by individualized consciousness. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The charge is provided by the individualized entity using the inpourings and instreamings of energy by the choices of free will.

And here Ra explains why we separate the polarities into 4th density:

Quote:78.24 Questioner: This is a hard question just to ask, but what is the function or what is the value experientially of the formation of positive and negative social memory complexes, of the separation of the polarities at that point rather than the allowing for the mixing of mind/body/spirit complexes of opposite polarity at the higher densities?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of polarity is to develop the potential to do work. This is the great characteristic of those, shall we say, experiments which have evolved since the concept of The Choice was appreciated. Work is done far more efficiently and with greater purity, intensity, and variety by the voluntary searching of mind/body/spirit complexes for the lessons of third and fourth densities. The action of fifth density is, viewed in space/time, the same with or without polarity. However, viewed in time/space, the experiences of wisdom are greatly enlarged and deepened due, again, to the voluntary nature of polarized mind/body/spirit action.

I fail to see how any of these quotes take away from what I said, quite the opposite actually as the portion you first have bolded clearly says that in both case what truly matters is the will to serve which is there on both sides, so it seems like it really is about how that will is polarized which is no dissonant with what I posted.

What you seem to have misunderstood is my statement about reducing the walls of separation between polarized densities. I did not mean they would not be separate in their experience of themselves, quite far from that. What would be reduced is the perception of said densities by co-Creators experiencing them. If you'd switch to a negative density from a positive one, then you'd be working with the archetypes of that density and wouldn't have a positive polarity within the negative density but a negative one, just like you expressed wanting, and instead what is reinforced is simply the ability to move back and forth to more fully perceive service from both sides and better understand these facets of your being they are. If you switch back and forth a lot (which is already doable anyway), you'd be less bound by the paradoxes and dellusions of each polarity and would gain a clearer view of the Creator which once fully balanced within a positive density would most likely allow you to have a much greater polarity than if not and a much greater ability to do the work in consciousness you desire to be done (not much like you can avoid that to move upward anyway).

The STO path always builds up toward integrating the STS path within itself, always, so this work would find itself more fruitful in an earlier manner for each mind/body/spirit complexes partaking within this experiment rather than requiring completely separate mind/body/spirit complexes to explore and distill these two mirrors as completely separate beings. I think this line of thought is exactly what this veiled Earth experience is about in the experience of such great confusion and disharmony, that these fresh and new 4D beings will have a greater understanding of polarity as facets of themselves from get go in 4D because of this 3D experience.

I would posit that your disilking of this idea has deep root in how you view yourself and others as separate, which in turn keeps them separate in the view of their experience and which is exactly what I find desire to work upon. If as a self I am in moment A within a positive density to then move in moment B in a negative one, I see no differenciation than being a single self A in a positive density while a single self B is in a negative density as these two selves are One to begin with and should each work to view themselves as One to somewhen reunite as One single unified being that has been both of them. So my entire idea is a mean to more efficiently view this B other-self, whom you can't really find love through your lack of ability to perceive and accept yourself as it, as yourself from being the self A, just like self B can also more easily integrate the self A as itself through the same method. I mean look at what the Logos is doing, It is each self in each polarized density, so why could you, microcosm self of the Logos, not explore yourself in Its image as all it truly does Itself? At the end of the day, the STS path simply generates a more whole and powerful positive polarity and a positive being exploring itself within negative densities will simply also find greater will and polarity within the STO path through distilling itself there.

Once again this is based on free will, so any entity fearful of seeing itself through the mirror is free to avoid it.

tl;dr : The polarities would not be non-seperated but more freely experienced by each and as such more easily integrated within each for the mirror they are upon the Creator, which simply boosts the positive polarity into a more complete and whole version of itself.

(03-30-2017, 10:43 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Yes and you may have noticed that Minyatur has decided to rest for this life, so probably why he won't develop a leaning either way.

Oh but I already have a leaning, I don't need to be the densest and most big ass pillar of energy to have a leaning. Seems a whole lot like there would be a deep rooted fondation of control behind desiring that anyway, which would require to be distilled to truly find an actual sincere leaning and would probably take me backward in my evolution rather than forward. Can't be much acceptant of others if you can't find to be acceptant of yourself.

I find this somewhat funny in relation to what I posted in this thread as the entire concept of the 3D veil, its implementations, its uses, its design, the thought of it, etc, all have root in positive polarity although it birthed the STS path altogether so I don't quite see how my thoughts are without a leaning in your eyes in the desire of this. I guess you could see indifference, but indifference would not care about this. Personally I see a strong thriving for co-Creators to better understand and love one another and themselves, for those who share this desire of mine.

Who knows, maybe once you distill a bit more the facets of darkness you struggle in accepting, you might become a pillar of my work!

Remember to vote if you did not! Faith is not required for the process.
(03-30-2017, 12:06 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]The STO path always builds up toward integrating the STS path within itself, always, so this work would find itself more fruitful in an earlier manner for each mind/body/spirit complexes partaking within this experiment rather than requiring completely separate mind/body/spirit complexes to explore and distill these two mirrors as completely separate beings.

Actually I've had a thought train related to this laying dormant for a long time. I keep trying to explain it but failing, let me see if I can this time around.

I think what you are describing is actually something that will occur within the next octave. Ra mentioned that the last octave's polarity was that of the 'mover and the moved,' correct? Now, in this octave, the polarity of 'mover and moved' resides within both the negative and positive polarities.

What this leads me to speculate is that in the next octave, both negative and positive will be incorporated on both sides of the next octave's polarity exploration.

Comparing it to our octave's relationship with the 'mover and the moved' - a negative being, to polarize negatively, must utilize the polarity of 'mover and moved' in order to do any polarization work. A positive being, to polarize positively, must utilize that exact same polarity of 'mover and moved' in order to polarize!! In other words, BOTH POLARITIES in this octave are fully founded in the last octave's exploration, that of mover and moved!!!

...Which means that in the next octave, EACH SIDE of the new polarity will be fully founded in the negative/positive polarity choice explored in this octave! The sixth density relinquishing of polarity, that is what both sides will be like in the next octave, but now with some unfathomable new polarity that transcends both negative and positive!

So Minyatur, I think what you are describing is what 4D (or maybe 3D) in the NEXT octave will look like. I don't know if I'm making sense but I've thought about this a lot so feel free to ask questions or poke holes in my theory.
@sjel

I think this is quite insightful and would believe is even more complex within this one Octave. I think there are many dimensions within this Octave that are the harvest of past Octaves, like masucline/feminine, which add dimensions to our exploration of polarity and like you said mover/moved is quite dominant due to the proximity of that Octave. I think if you look at solar systems you see the big play of mover/moved also.

I think even in 6D it is rare for positive beings to desire to switch polarity and that's more my aim which would be built up from 4D. Or like I said I think this Earth is already within this line of thought, to nornalize each facet within each to promote greater understanding rather than having each polarity being experienced through countless and countless eons over even more countless eons of each unaware of the other internally with each self being in total repulsion of the idea of itself within the what's unlike what it knows. My main biggest aim is to promote an efficient bridge of healing for negative beings through allowing what they are to be more fully understood by their counterpart other-selves who do little more toward them than intensify their darkness exponentially. While the positive being seeks light, it unconsciously casts shadows. While the negative being seeks darkness, it unconsciously casts light. Actual balance is much like the yin and yang symbol, never without the other in your conscious mind when you stand in one, while imbalances sees itself as one without the other which magnifies what it seeks to be without.

To better illustrate my point, I found this example of service I am talking about which was kindly offered by Aion in another thread.

(03-22-2017, 01:48 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I would mention on top of this that there is a special, relatively unknown class of entities who make it their work to scour these 'hellish' regions and offer aid to those who have trapped themselves there. Often their assistance is not recognized, but even in the deepest places of pain there are those who go to aid others, even at the cost of their own light if need be.

This does require the ability to move back and forth at will in-between polarized densities and to have distilled and balanced yourself in each. But I guess they don't get what polarity is all about and lack a leaning and as such their work remain not recognized much. A big smh to these other-selves and anyone who would promote this kind of beings and their work. Smh.
I'm just teasing you, Min, because of things you have said in the past. Tongue It's interesting to watch people develop.
(03-30-2017, 05:15 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just teasing you, Min, because of things you have said in the past. Tongue It's interesting to watch people develop.

Well I was still trying to make a point about something. Don't worry I took it all cheerfully although it may not look like it.

I'm quire hard to make grumpy yet quite easy to make talk. Resting was phase 1.
My vision of fourth density is Earth as the perfect garden of Eden. The air is alive, the ground is alive, nature, plant and animal life, all taking on a new meaning of liveliness. Also the sun as a sparkling diamond also taking on a new meaning of being alive.
I imagine bright and rainbow colors. In my mind this vision is overlaid with a brilliant, dazzling rainbow of colors.
I see 4D humans as being filled with light and love. The radiance of light shining bright in each soul.

Fourth density will truly be heaven on Earth, a paradise that we have no yet seen on this planet.

In Howard Storm's NDE he was shown a glimpse of the future by the angels. It was what I believe to be 4D, and humanity was focused on the proper raising of children as their early 4D work. This resonates with me. So I think the big focus as we begin 4D will be the raising of children with unconditional love and acceptance.

I'm sure fourth density will be far greater than anything i can imagine. It's interesting to think about though!
(05-29-2017, 08:44 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]My vision of fourth density is Earth as the perfect garden of Eden. The air is alive, the ground is alive, nature, plant and animal life, all taking on a new meaning of liveliness. Also the sun as a sparkling diamond also taking on a new meaning of being alive.
I imagine bright and rainbow colors. In my mind this vision is overlaid with a brilliant, dazzling rainbow of colors.
I see 4D humans as being filled with light and love. The radiance of light shining bright in each soul.

Fourth density will truly be heaven on Earth, a paradise that we have no yet seen on this planet.

In Howard Storm's NDE he was shown a glimpse of the future by the angels. It was what I believe to be 4D, and humanity was focused on the proper raising of children as their early 4D work. This resonates with me. So I think the big focus as we begin 4D will be the raising of children with unconditional love and acceptance.

I'm sure fourth density will be far greater than anything i can imagine. It's interesting to think about though!

Someone on this forum mentioned that 4D is the last totally physical density.
Yes, alive. I have seen grass itself become animated like a cartoon when I had my schizophrenia episode. I believe I caught a glimpse of it, but I was not ready cause my negative subconscious thoughts manifested as well.

Because there is no veil in 4D, those beings will have to close themselves off to higher density teachings so that they aren't overloaded by infinity.

Someone named Core Love (formerly Cory Herter) said that an infinite energy runs just outside our fields, and they protect us from that. One time he let in just a small amount of infinite energy into his field and it was quite painful for him.

So I believe we have infinity flowing everywhere, and that we choose to limit ourselves to our density's teachings until we are ready to learn more.
(05-29-2017, 09:13 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Someone on this forum mentioned that 4D is the last totally physical density.
Yes, alive. I have seen grass itself become animated like a cartoon when I had my schizophrenia episode. I believe I caught a glimpse of it, but I was not ready cause my negative subconscious thoughts manifested as well.

I believe I've caught glimpses of it as well, and like you when I mentally stepped there it was beyond intense, it's like all the nooks and crannies of my subconscious came to light along with the brilliant vivid true positive environment. The fourth density atmosphere seems to be so positive and light-filled that no negativity can hide anywhere. So I came back down pretty quickly in order to clear away that negativity! Very uncomfortable environment unless you are willing to be pure. It also exhausted my brain, I think it's cause I'm still clinging to so much third density baggage
(09-30-2015, 05:35 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]How do you envision fourth density?
OMNEC ONEC comes from 4th density in Venus, I learnt a about 4th density life from her book, e.g. using mind/thought to generate object etc.

She also menitoned what earth's life look like after the 4th density transition completed. I found those information are very useful.

her website and books
http://omnec-onec.com/

The Venusian Trilogy (including meditation and soul travel technique) http://omnec-onec.com/the-venusian-trilogy/
Simply Wisdom and Love – Venusian Spirituality http://omnec-onec.com/book-simply-wisdom-and-love/
(09-30-2015, 05:35 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [ -> ]At L/L Research, we close each of our Homecoming Gatherings by posing a question. Usually a question that generates positivity and inspiration as each reaches into their heart to reflect on a a personal experience, ideal, hope, or principle. We go around the circle, round robin style, each person responding in turn to the group question.

This year we asked those in attendance:

How do you envision fourth density?

Naturally, no one really knows, so it opens the field wide for creative imagination, essentially giving each the opportunity to describe the radical, incredible dream of a world where love is way, where love is visible.

We recorded the audio from the closing round robin and, with the permission of everyone in attendance, we would like to share it with you. No one identifies themselves save for one person. Each in the recording is just a voice, a voice like your own.

Now it's your turn.

How do you envision fourth density?
You know that contrast that you can see behind all colors, as if you could see there true origin? And how certain colors like blue and green, match even more so with that subtle contrast, behind the colors? I think true color green is kinda like that contrast but between yellow and green. Like almost opposite, but that doesn't explain it exactly. Its more like viewing the same thing...from a different view-point.

I believe the "mess" here. Its kinda like that there, but for...different "reasons". The physical trauma is more mental. Its not all bliss. Entities are so headlong into love and there vision of serving others, that it makes a particular mess....That only wisdom can balance. Each density seems to "agitate" or "stimulate" in a certain fashion, into that which comes next.
Consider the difference between 1D and 2D - how would you explain 2D to a rock?
What about the difference between 2D and 3D - another shift in being that's literally inconceivable to an animal.
In both cases, transition to the next density is a qualitative leap beyond what the earlier density can understand or imagine.

Maybe this is why Ra says that they can't explain 4D *to us* except by describing what it's not.

It's pretty exciting!
(08-20-2017, 09:42 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Consider the difference between 1D and 2D - how would you explain 2D to a rock?  
What about the difference between 2D and 3D - another shift in being that's literally inconceivable to an animal.
In both cases, transition to the next density is a qualitative leap beyond what the earlier density can understand or imagine.

Maybe this is why Ra says that they can't explain 4D *to us* except by describing what it's not.

It's pretty exciting!

Yes! This has been in the back of my mind so much lately.

It's consciousness that's actually evolving, so the stages of that journey that we describe as densities are basically layerings of additional function atop the previously built substructure, right? So creation began in Fire, Earth, Water and Air, with their simple desires that evolve along the first density path to form complex elements and minerals and chemicals, "the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being." ( http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=13 )

And then consciousness leaps to birth actual physical creatures, of second density. To the basic awareness of being, these add the "striving towards light and growth," consciousness both of their need and of an ability to take action in order to pursue it.

And then consciousness leaps again to birth third density creatures. On top of the second density level awareness, which we retain, we gained a knowledge of ourselves as individuated portions of the family group or pack consciousness from which we were birthed. We progress in third density from that new basic awareness in order to explore and uncover the fact that we are actually individuated portions of a single collective Unity, and we gain an upward striving to regain that connection at a higher level.

And then consciousness will leap again. What will be gained? What exact additional mechanisms of consciousness, what increased abilities of awareness are gained at the next level of the spiral? We have this much from Ra:

"Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of a type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thoughts of other-selves; it is a plane where one is aware of the vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus."

So we gain an entirely new body, one of a fundamentally different physical nature than that which forms second and third density bodies. Our consciousness expands to gain new capabilities, whereby we can actively sense that our mind is part of a single unified field that forms all in existence. We can perceive that there is no "space" between us, that all "distance" is still filled with the fabric of the holy plenum. Our consciousness will perceive directly into the heart of our own, as well as any other, being that is a part of the field, which is, of course, all of them.

In this oneness there is no hiding who and what we are. But there is also no longer any fear of being exposed, for those of us ready to ride this wave of evolution have lost the fear of knowing the depths of ourselves. Our hearts will hold no harsh judgment for what we find laid bare between ourselves. Most importantly, and from the sentence just prior to the above quote, we know that in fact "it is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way."

My very favorite part of all this is that our individual differences will remain, and in fact be strengthened in the light of acceptance and welcoming from all our other selves. No one will feel the need to hide who they truly are, and this additional knowing will eliminate the fear of others from our experience entirely.

What a delight.
(06-09-2017, 09:32 PM)the Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2015, 05:35 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]How do you envision fourth density?
OMNEC ONEC comes from 4th density in Venus, I learnt a about 4th density life from her book, e.g. using mind/thought to generate object etc.

She also menitoned what earth's life look like after the 4th density transition completed. I found those information are very useful.

her website and books

The Venusian Trilogy (including meditation and soul travel technique) http://omnec-onec.com/the-venusian-trilogy/
Simply Wisdom and Love – Venusian Spirituality http://omnec-onec.com/book-simply-wisdom-and-love/

just my humble opinion, after read omnec's book and this site mentioned by 777 http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html, I think after transtion, there will be two 4D earth, or two parts of 4D earth, one is service to self 4D earth, the other is service to others 4D earth.
(09-04-2017, 02:42 PM)the Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2017, 09:32 PM)the Wrote: [ -> ]

her website and books

just my humble opinion, after read omnec's book and this site mentioned by 777 http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html, I think after transtion, there will be two 4D earth, or two parts of 4D earth, one is service to self 4D earth, the other is service to others 4D earth.

Both are open for visitors at any time, pending approval by management. One rule should be mentioned in advance. If you choose to visit one, then you must also visit the other. Law of Reciprocation. Oh, and be particularly careful when using their peculiar transportation mechanisms, such as high speed walkways, trains and flying baskets. Never refer to them as "the dead". It will only cause you much embarrassment down the line..
To my understanding, we are moving into and out of all densities at all times. 4th density just being the expression of being in a negative/positive state with nothing impacting awareness to the extent that anything is changed. E.g. the factory worker that works his job, goes home to his wife every night, and watches TV, eats food, and sleeps. This is 4th density in my understanding. The soul will not consciously feel as though anything is wrong as he will be accepted by society and his family, and so he will exist in his heart (4th density consciousness). And he will learn much although he may seemingly change little.

If he (by a stroke of luck) finds out that what he truly enjoys is this or that, and then becomes skilled at it, then he moves into 5th density. If he realizes that his wife is made insecure by his happiness or success, then he may potentially move into 6th density as he is seemingly punished by simply doing what he enjoys. Awareness and balancing of the good/bad potentiation of an action is consciousness in 6th density.
(09-05-2017, 04:05 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]To my understanding, we are moving into and out of all densities at all times. 4th density just being the expression of being in a negative/positive state with nothing impacting awareness to the extent that anything is changed. E.g. the factory worker that works his job, goes home to his wife every night, and watches TV, eats food, and sleeps. This is 4th density in my understanding. The soul will not consciously feel as though anything is wrong as he will be accepted by society and his family, and so he will exist in his heart (4th density consciousness). And he will learn much although he may seemingly change little.

If he (by a stroke of luck) finds out that what he truly enjoys is this or that, and then becomes skilled at it, then he moves into 5th density. If he realizes that his wife is made insecure by his happiness or success, then he may potentially move into 6th density as he is seemingly punished by simply doing what he enjoys. Awareness and balancing of the good/bad potentiation of an action is consciousness in 6th density.

What do you mean by "then he moves into 5th density."? How do we understand anything beyond the veil?
I guess, it's a bit difficult to imagine how is the fourth. Since, according to sources, there's one more geometrical dimension in the fourth. Therefore, just like Cassiopaeans say, "you will understand, when the elevator hits the 4th level". Smile
Imagine the excitement, Bosphorus, when the doors open... Wink
Intuition tells me that cessation of the inner dialogue is a crucial step in engaging with the 4th density energy. That's why first of all Ra mentions: "That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen." So almost constant meditation unless a verbal expression is desired (inside and outside).
I learned that higher density means higher density of information and light. And my speculation is that physical matter and energy will become more intelligent and capable at higher densities. There are subdensities within each density and the lowest subdensity of the fourth density will probably be fairly limited compared to what becomes available in higher subdensities.

In the first subdensity I believe our bodies will heal and be able to change in small ways. In higher subdensities I assume that we will even be able to shapeshift and teleport our bodies but that will take a lot of learning. First we need to "become like little children" and meek, because it takes a lot of learning/teaching and teaching/learning to gradually learn how wield fourth density power. And it may take centuries before we can do the very advanced stunts.

Earth will also change I think, and the "lion will lie down with the lamb" and things like that. And even immaterial reality will become intelligent. I think of the movie Moana as a metaphor for moving from third density (the island) and out into the ocean made of intelligent (higher density) water.
Anders, what do you see or view as immaterial reality ?
(05-13-2021, 10:58 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Anders, what do you see or view as immaterial reality ?

All is one. Picture all as a container with everything in it. Then there can't be anything outside it since it contains everything. In this illustration the container plus its content represents the One. Immaterial reality to me is consciousness and since even consciousness is a part of all, separation is caused by a veil within the One itself.

So actually, all higher densities are already connected to us, here and now. It's just that in third density there is a veil blocking access to the higher densities. In the illustration, the container can represent consciousness as the infinite unmanifested and everything in consciousness as manifested reality. If material reality means manifested reality, then only consciousness is immaterial reality. It depends on what definitions we use.

There is some Hindu teaching I think it is which says that there is Brahman and Maya, and only Brahman is real, and that Brahman and Maya are One. The Father and Christ are One. And Jesus said that the Father is greater than Hm. This can be explained by the Father being the infinite unmanifested and Christ being the finite (with infinite potential as the Way) manifested. In one of the Law of One sessions they had the Bible opened to John chapter 1, which sums it up:

Quote:"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." - John 1-3

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God. This was before God's only begotten son had been manifested. Then after the beginning the Word became manifested as Christ. That's why Jesus said, very truly I tell you, before Abraham was born, I AM. Christ is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the END (edge of manifestion in the now). The Father is endless.
No no I get it, then, so we are on the same line... I was just thinking outside the veiled 3d the rest is one energy... I mean in a way the immaterial reality is already intelligent..
(05-14-2021, 10:16 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]No no I get it, then, so we are on the same line... I was just thinking outside the veiled 3d the rest is one energy...  I mean in a way the immaterial reality is already intelligent..

I think of immaterial reality as consciousness and the rest is the material (manifested) reality. I'm not sure if you mean that the immaterial reality is something other than consciousness. With my view only consciousness is intelligent and the material reality—including all densities and octaves, including all astral planes, dimensions and whatnot—is a projection made by consciousness. What Ra calls intelligent infinity seems to be the same as what I mean by consciousness.

Usually for example dreams are considered immaterial. The problem with that when it comes to describing the fundamental nature of reality is that it creates an extra unnecessary division. So I like to use only one distinction between the unmanifested and the manifested. Dreams belong to the manifested and so does an iPhone made by Apple.

Consciousness is the unmanifested which is like both the projector and the screen of reality. All the rest is "pixels" on the screen.
Yes, despite the semantics and the fact I write awkwardly, I think I see the same as you. To me everything in a way is intelligent infinity. Or Everything is consciousness except what we see as human incarnate which is a projection of our consciousness limited by third density.

I tend to have this over simplifying view that nothing is not from Creator so we are in some sort swimming in an ocean of grace but not quite realizing it with our third density brain, whence the importance of meditation where we unhook and find something else approaching intelligent infinity or even breaching into it.
(05-15-2021, 03:30 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]To me everything in a way is intelligent infinity. Or Everything is consciousness except what we see as human incarnate which is a projection of our consciousness  limited by third density.

Third density is like using only, and only being aware of, a pocket calculator app on an iPhone, and nothing else! BigSmile And fourth density is when we discover that there are more apps than the pocket calculator on the iPhone.
Pages: 1 2 3