Bring4th

Full Version: Scrying Stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've discovered you can even do this with pretty strong light pollution in youjr City.

Just stare at any star, and stare at it until it begins to blink, it is now establishing a connection to you, and if you continue to stare at the star you may begin to see visions around the star or in the space surrounding.

Its just like candle meditations, or Mirror meditations; You eventually see past physicality to communicate with your 2D unconcious mind. The patters and colours and their rhythm will reflect the state of your inside. No hiding here, if the colours are murky and stale, chances are you are feeling that way deeply, and you are eminating it in to your environment.

Any one ever do this? <3

[Image: kfgUX5Y.jpg]

[link to higher res image]
Yeah I do this sometimes. Like the old Magi.
I have been scrying Venus in the mornings lately and she is giving me good vibes. Have you ever tried to scry the moon?

Why do you describe it as communicating with your 2D unconscious mind? I feel I am communicating with my self in 3D and even higher during this practice.
I'm often looking and staring at stars, but never happened to see things.

Did that during mirror meditations though.
(10-02-2015, 10:59 AM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]I have been scrying Venus in the mornings lately and she is giving me good vibes. Have you ever tried to scry the moon?

Why do you describe it as communicating with your 2D unconscious mind? I feel I am communicating with my self in 3D and even higher during this practice.

The 2D Unconcious is the veil I have to pass before I can begin to see what Light is actually there, then I begin to communicate with the surrounding dimensions, or what ever they decide to share with me.

Otherwise I just see refracting self-energy.