Bring4th

Full Version: May 2nd-4th/Pulsing experience/Geomagnetic storm?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been feverishly searching the net for others experiences between may 2nd and may 4th of any strange feelings or sudden vibration changes.

From what I am noticing, others mostly attribute their strange experiences to the affect of a strong Geomagnetic Storm that hit May 2nd and continued to hit through May 4th.

It was one of the craziest moments for me in this life.

Sunday evening I was just finishing making dinner. I stepped outside to observe a storm that just started to hit. Suddenly I saw 3 big flashes behind a neighbors house and they sounded off like a huge cannon or shot gun. I assumed it was transformers blowing up since I could see the flash of the boom. But I have thought more on this, and I do not recall any electric trucks coming to fix anything behind the neighbors house.

It was immediately in the next moment of electricity going off and me trying to reset clocks...that I had extreme sensations of like a pulsing striking me, it was as if my inner being or mind was getting knocked out of my own self, and I was trying to grip onto it and relate to the reality around me with everything I had. I had extreme boughts of dejavu, dizziness to where I thought several times my legs were getting ready to come out from under me, and several times where I thought I was on the verge of a heart attack. I had extreme heightened awareness of everyone around me, their worries, fears, my eye sight was so keen it became a distraction that caused me to actually try to not focus on anything and to keep my eye sight moving around. I could not sit, loss of my appetite was sudden and never regained that evening....and this all lasted really strong for about 30 mins...then took a could hours to taper off.

I thought I was loosing my mind, I didnt tell anyone till the next day. I was in a survival mode. The experience happened for me on May 2nd, Sunday evening, about 6:45.

Yesterday I started googling some things and came across a few threads of people asking others 'anyone feeling strange?' 'geomagnetic storm causing confusion'.....ect.

So I must ask....did anyone feel a surge of a electrical feeling, sensation? Anyone experience a feeling of 'shifting'? Another person described it as almost violent, and I agree with that word....because it was so strong, so over powering. I was totally with it, but the vibration within me and the environment seemed to shift and I had to hang on to stay with it all. I felt like a energy bombarded my physical body and it was not fun at all. I was though, immediately ready for anything...I felt like I had extreme strength and could of kicked some butt if I had to of Blush

There are a fw things that kept going through my mind when this happened....the main one was 'you are a multi tasker for a reason'.

I want to add...I have had one similar experience that was not this strong...and it was during a storm also. I feel this was a time of my 'choice' while in this body...and I was offered a choice of 'to stay here' or 'to go'. It was very other worldly...and very personal...during a meditation. I felt as if I kept drifting further and further and reached a point like I was on the edge of a black hole in my mind...I couldn't go any further....I had to make a choice. This was after experiencing for about a year of people around me seeing a 'light body' that they related to 'be me'. After making my choice, there were no more 'sightings' lets say. This experience a couple days ago is the first time I have felt a vibration change since then. Still trying to piece things together. On Sunday though, I had no offering of a 'choice' it was more like 'buckle up, we have rough terrain ahead'.

I am really starting to wonder...if the shift has really started, if my choice for being in for the long haul was bigger then what I can imagine, if my light body converged with me here, if I am dedicated to staying with Earth for deeper reasons then I can begin to understand.

Anyone, any strange experiences...May 2nd-4th?
i was sitting on the couch afternoon - nothing special suddenly it hit me also and ever since then i have a loud beep in my left ear which still is beeping and i can tget rid of it and i have not been exposed to wate ror music or so for a long time - dont drink - the doctors didnt see anything wrong with my ears either - so maybe this "coincides" with your expierience? I have been wearing the Rainbow Ascencion key (basically shungit and crystals) for 2 weeks now almost and I have had much more lucid dreams and feeling of "outer 3D" so maybe this made everything heavier last sunday? i sincerely dont know but i never had any kind of compareable expierience ...Heart
Thanks for adding your thoughts xlsander...Im going to posts some quotes from other forums and posts so people can get an idea of how many experienced something strange.

One of the first thoughts after it all started to dissipate...was I need to get my butt to the doctor Confused

Im now content with the experience, and believe that these storms can reach the deepest part of our physical being...the DNA. Im starting to give things I have disregard as not having truth to actually being a huge part of change that I am seeing...such as sudden evolution.

Here are some postings from others...

Quote:About 5pm, sitting on the couch waiting for the news to start and suddenly I was 'pulsed' 3 times. Pulsed is the only way I can describe it, it was though my energy body was pushed sideways resulting in a dizziness that I still feel nearly 20 hours later. It was almost violent and very trippy. Anyone else?

Quote:They did. Not sure about the Australian guys time, but last night here in MDT, about 10 pm I got vertigo while getting ready for bed and some nausea later during the early night. this morning I checked the magnetosphere and sure enough a good sized storm had hit. Most didn't appear to notice here on GLP today. I saw only two threads.

Quote:I was up doing things and had to sit down. I felt like I wasn't there, very hard to describe. Like oxygen levels decreased or something?

Quote:I felt very confused. I was outside and had to sit down but I remember feeling so out of it all of a sudden, I wasn't sure if I should sit down or hold on to something while standing. That's as far as my thoughts could go. I was in the middle of some chores and it was like I knew what I had to do but couldn't figure out the steps I had to take at that moment. My body felt funny, like it was being constricted in a way but not painful, just strange. All focus was gone.

I'm not sure how many pulses I felt, it was like a barrage of something dense and it would be like getting the wind knocked out of you but still being able to breathe.

Quote:for a while i was worried about it being some sort of medical/biological issue but upon reflection the pulse for certain came from outside of me.

i am still dizzySad

Quote:No crap? I cant remember the times but it happened to me on Friday morning.. - I described it as being scanned. To weird that you said "pulsed." I thought it was just my imagination.

[/quote]Whoa, this is getting creepy. At about that general time (9 Pacific but not sure of exact time) I felt like a static electricity coming through my body and going through my fingers making it difficult to type on computer.[/quote]

Quote:It wasn't violent though but was fairly strong. It felt like I was being mildly shocked by electricity. Weird thing was it did something to my eyesight. I kept seeing shimmering strings of chevron-shaped chains. I couldn't read the computer screen well enough so had to stop and go lie down for awhile and close my eyes[quote]
YES OP at about 8pm. Ive had the same feeling before, the first time was an lsd trip, and that night it happened again i was like - WTH i feel like im on acid but i havnt taken any! Also that night, we saw a comet. and the moon was pretty spectacular that night. I got massive 'sensations' when ever i touched my keyes, or when i got up. it was like being forward and backward in time at the same time.
Quote:
I had an unusual experience around 3am this morning which I can only describe as a pulsating sensation, too! It felt like a panic attack [which I'm not sure if I've ever had one before] but I was pretty unnerved. This morning I felt somewhat scrambled but with heightened awareness at the same time.
Quote:Ive read that Haarp suddenly fired up on the 2nd as well, but unsure if that has anything to do with it. I read that transformers can blow from impact of geomagnetic storms.

Seems my quote button is a little off..but all of the later postings after I began my first qoutes are all from other posters, except the very last line.
Dear Friends,

Hi litllady,

thanks for the interesting post. Here are a few thoughts, as always if they are of no help to you and your 'quest' please just brush them aside.

Intelligent Infinity is knocking at our door. These vibrational shifts I believe are correlated to polarisation on an individual, group and planetary scale and are occurring more frequently due to the increase in 'novelty' that is generated during the final octave of 3rd density.
The 'shifting effect' we feel with our bodies is the expansion of the light body. As the energy centres are brought into harmony with each other there is a process of inner self crystallisation leading to a 'radiant' higher density light body to be seen as the fullest expression of our polarity.
Through polarisation to the extreme we are no longer 'down in the dumps' of 3rd density but are able to enjoy increasing levels of awareness leading eventually to our home densities and octaves.
Having contacted Intelligent Infinity does not mean that you will suddenly 'know' all the answers to everything or be able to manifest at will. It's more like an organic and self regulated learning process actuated at the correct time for each individual.
It's the Antithesis of 'figuring it out'.
If you ask questions of the heart they shall be answered and this in a way very much 'tailored' to you.
Before we are fully able to perceive the light of the higher densities the Veil of 3d must be lifted.
This will be on the 'agenda' as soon as the light body connects to the Christ Grid or 4D crystalline template. The 4D perspective is one of seeing the intrinsic connectivity of all things. It's more of a global view of 'things' or 'seeing' the links between events. The true nature of the illusion of our experienced duality will be understood. We become conscious Creator Gods.
Remember that we exist within an illusion.
It is however possible to express reality within 3D if we so desire.

Love & Light
(05-05-2010, 10:39 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Friends,

Hi litllady,

thanks for the interesting post. Here are a few thoughts, as always if they are of no help to you and your 'quest' please just brush them aside.

Intelligent Infinity is knocking at our door. These vibrational shifts I believe are correlated to polarisation on an individual, group and planetary scale and are occurring more frequently due to the increase in 'novelty' that is generated during the final octave of 3rd density.
The 'shifting effect' we feel with our bodies is the expansion of the light body. As the energy centres are brought into harmony with each other there is a process of inner self crystallisation leading to a 'radiant' higher density light body to be seen as the fullest expression of our polarity.
Through polarisation to the extreme we are no longer 'down in the dumps' of 3rd density but are able to enjoy increasing levels of awareness leading eventually to our home densities and octaves.
Having contacted Intelligent Infinity does not mean that you will suddenly 'know' all the answers to everything or be able to manifest at will. It's more like an organic and self regulated learning process actuated at the correct time for each individual.
It's the Antithesis of 'figuring it out'.
If you ask questions of the heart they shall be answered and this in a way very much 'tailored' to you.
Before we are fully able to perceive the light of the higher densities the Veil of 3d must be lifted.
This will be on the 'agenda' as soon as the light body connects to the Christ Grid or 4D crystalline template. The 4D perspective is one of seeing the intrinsic connectivity of all things. It's more of a global view of 'things' or 'seeing' the links between events. The true nature of the illusion of our experienced duality will be understood. We become conscious Creator Gods.
Remember that we exist within an illusion.
It is however possible to express reality within 3D if we so desire.

Love & Light

Thanks for adding Ashim...I have been reading about our DNA and it changing through natural processes, such as these storms. Particles of high energy bombarding the body ect...

Something that was on my mind, along with the many things that was on my mind in that moment...was a video I had watched about the double slit experiment and how the observer has a influence on the behavior of particles...in a wave form.

Even though I have so many things I am thinking about...Im not sure that I am really trying to figure it out as much as accept it for what it is. It does give me some comfort to of heard others that experienced something similar.

You brought up alot of good thoughts to ponder on! I am not one that gets caught up in the whole dimension thing, harvesting ect...but sometimes, as much as I try to not let my focus go there...it seems to be in my face at times.

Brittany

I have been feeling things like this quite a bit lately. My whole body just starts pulsing with energy and I feel like I might just pop out of it. I have had a shift in mindset as well, but that is harder to explain. I truly think we are into the thrust of the shift now and it is becoming much more noticeable. I can’t help but find it terribly exciting!
Yes, I have felt this to some degree. Since humans, the sun and the earth are all electromagnetic we are sensitive to coronal outbursts from the sun. When an outburst hits the earth spot on it skews the earth's magnetic shield out of center making the area where the outburst hits very thin and permeable which then affects the Earth's core and us, too.

That being said I feel these events are much stronger now than say, twenty years ago, and are part of our shift into higher consciousness. I felt those "electric" vibrations, too as well as feeling strange and other worldly. Still feeling that way today. I suppose we should hang on for a bumpy ride. Wink

Heart
Meditations are becoming deeper and the meditative zone lasting longer. Even at work I can just get into a meditative zone now, which was really hard for me earlier. But that has just been progressing, of course the weather being so beautiful last few days did not hurt Smile

I believe there are definitely periods when the energies are high and cooperative. This must be one of those periods...
(05-05-2010, 02:55 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Meditations are becoming deeper and the meditative zone lasting longer. Even at work I can just get into a meditative zone now, which was really hard for me earlier. But that has just been progressing, of course the weather being so beautiful last few days did not hurt Smile

I believe there are definitely periods when the energies are high and cooperative. This must be one of those periods...

I'm having the opposite experience. Every day, meditation seems to be getting harder and harder. I've even lost my indigo dot!:@
I haven't felt any electrical sensations or energetic overloads. However, a background feeling of surreal-ness has penetrated the last few days of my experience, stopping as of yesterday. At no time have I felt uncomfortable or as if I was receiving a surge. But I have felt sort of "disconnected" or "floating". I also experienced a profoundly strong deja-vu on two seperate occasions (May 2 and May 3), after not having experienced deja-vu for over a decade beforehand.
Absolutely have felt strong shifts of energy. It's been quite a nice feeling for me actually.
still in ear beeping all the time - starting to annoy ... and today my sight is strange - i see blurry and moving rainbow kinda stuff suddenly - almos tlike on shrooms - except for the fact i have been sober from anything but a fe cigaretts a day - whats happening here...:-/
Hi all!

I appreciate everyone giving some feed back and thoughts...I am feeling alot better about the experience and I really feel it is related to the CME that occurred on May 2nd. What I found odd (bare with me, Ive been brainstorming the last 24 hours to learn what I could) is that the CME seemed to of only taken about 15 hours or so to reach Earth, but I heard some say that they should take a couple days at least to reach Earth.

My other question Im looking at is...I 3 people in my home that evening, and they did not experience the same things I did.

This was unlike any meditative download and actually, since my experiences seemed to of tapered off over the winter time, I have not been into meditating and I dont see that interests coming back any time soon. I have my quite times every day with the Earth and Universe, but I dont call it a meditation. My inner feeling on this is that the Sun works with planets in bringing change on evolutionary scales.

Im feeling really good today, besides the small worried feeling inside when I saw a huge CME this morning on Space weather....so Im going to work on this 'worry' a bit in my quite time when Im outside here in a bit.

I guess time will tell....if these geomagnetic storms are affecting humans in ways of changing vibrations ect.

Love to all
Lynette
(05-06-2010, 07:56 AM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]I have my quite times every day with the Earth and Universe, but I dont call it a meditation. My inner feeling on this is that the Sun works with planets in bringing change on evolutionary scales.

Yea! I too have the trouble with the word meditation. I think we all use it a little bit differently. I wish we had a better word to describe that communion with divine.