Bring4th

Full Version: Sasquatch agrees with Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: (9.21) Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

As most of you surely already are aware of, Ra does confirm the existence of Bigfoot/Sasquatch in some of the earlier sessions. As I've always been very interested in mysteries such as Bigfoot and UFO's, I liked this cofirmation when I first encountered it some ~8 years ago. 

I however, didn't knew what to make of it for a long a time. About a year ago I started to do some research regarding this topic. The results were posted in this lengthy blog post

What I discovered was that the hollywood image of them as either over wintered missing links or savage beasts are very far from the truth. Instead, countless people who've interacted with the Sasquatch people talk about extremely spiritually advanced beings, with powers such as telepathy, telekinesis and invisibility. 

I was very pleasantly surprised to find out that they are very much in tune with the LOO-material in terms of their world view. A couple of years ago there  weren't much info available, but I feel that more and more people are coming forward, conveying the Sasquatch people's message to humanity. Today there are some extraordinary information to be found. 

Let me post an excerpt from a man called DawaOutah LomaKatsi who channeled the Sasquatch. This was posted only yesterday. 

Quote:''This Original Source from whom everything is born, is a creative and cohesive eternal omnipresence, consciously creating and maintaining worlds and entities through omnipotent loving, immanent in all its countless parts and creatures, while transcendent to their sum, beyond the limits of created realms, being the omniscient Universal Consciousness holding all possibilities of dimensions and knowledge.''

''This Supreme Divine Original Being and the Universal Oneness born from it are universal truths and principles that all spiritually evolved souls can sense and understand, at large throughout the whole Omniverse. Beyond a simple concept, it's a reality that your latest scientific discoveries in the fields of paranormal phenomenons, astrophysics and quantum physics, are starting to grasp, in your evolution towards a greater understanding and consciouness of the Omniverse we live in, confirming ancient metaphysical and spiritual wisdom. Your science now knows that the Omniverse is made of several dimensional levels of existence, that it is not only of energy but also of omnipresent consciousness, that consciousness influences matter, and first manifests in this physical Universe through light, which creates individual energy fields and particles; it travels at the highest speed any material particles can vibrate, the frequency limit between physical and spiritual dimensions, the thin veil between the seen realm of the material temporal space-time and the unseen realm of the ethereal eternal time-space.''

The fact that they are talking about space-time/time-space blows my mind.

I hope you find this interesting and I would love to hear your thoughts on this. 

Love & Light

For those of you interested I can recommend these two FB groups: 
https://www.facebook.com/sasquatchpeople
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1501460963502283/

Also I recommend the two books by Kewaunee Lapseritis:

The Psychic Sasquatch and their UFO Connection
The Sasquatch People and their Interdimensional Connection
Sasquatch we love you!

Sasquatch! Sasquatch! Sasquatch!