Bring4th

Full Version: Where do thoughts come from
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if someone made this thread already, but were does everyone think our thoughts come from. is it nothingness
(10-02-2015, 11:18 AM)upensmoke Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if someone made this thread already, but were does everyone think our thoughts come from. is it nothingness

You might think of it as the wave/particle functions. In the wave function all outcomes are possible—unmanifest, unformed field of energy, an implicated universe. When there is observation, or focus, from out of the wave a particle is formed—a manifested thought.
(10-02-2015, 12:16 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2015, 11:18 AM)upensmoke Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if someone made this thread already, but were does everyone think our thoughts come from. is it nothingness

You might think of it as the wave/particle functions. In the wave function all outcomes are possible—unmanifest, unformed field of energy, an implicated universe. When there is observation, or focus, from out of the wave a particle is formed—a manifested thought.

Do you feel like what you stated could be translated into "thoughts come from infinity or the void ?" in a more conceptual sense and not physical
(10-02-2015, 12:24 PM)upensmoke Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2015, 12:16 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you feel like what you stated could be translated into "thoughts come from infinity or the void ?" in a more conceptual sense and not physical

Yes, from infinity, would be analogous to the wave/particle functions. So the axis would be the observer, or the entity, who manifests thought from an infinite, unmanifest universe. And the entity because of its unique energy signature (whether that be an individual or a group complex) would determine at least in part what thoughts are manifested from the infinite.
Thoughts come from consciousness. Consciousness is a field that we all share.

I don't believe that all of Infinity is available for thinking in our limited 3D minds.
Thoughts come from the Creator.

Every thought you have will generate more thoughts which in turn originate from the one original thought.
MANY of the thoughts we think are our own are "suggestions" from our friends and/or not-quite-friends. We are all intuitive channelers, whether we use it intentionally or not. Clearest examples of this are ideas and answers that come out of nowhere, sudden inspiration, etc.
They don't come from anywhere, they are potentials in intelligent infinity made kinetic through the focus of awareness (Logos). Every thought is always existent, just without kinetic energy until there is focus in awareness.
(10-02-2015, 12:54 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thoughts come from the Creator.

Every thought you have will generate more thoughts which in turn originate from the one original thought.

I don't know if I agree with that. The reason being that it seems to run up against free will in my mind. I completely understand that all is in essence,  the Creator. But we are also individuated portions of the Creator with an MBS totality that is free to create thoughts based upon ones particular preprogrammed catalysts. In a macrocosmic sense,  sure you can say that it all stems from the original thought but it kinda negates the reason of being individuated portions if the thoughts didn't come from ones specific path. 

A thought is a focus of consciousness.  Since location is an illusion, an imaginary construct (a thought, also, if you will), they cannot come from some "where".

Now, it seems like a lot of our thoughts are random, and simply spring into our conscious minds, but they are not actually random (you could argue that the very first thoughts were indeed random).  It is simply unconsciously potentiated patterns from thinking thousands and thousands of thought loops that are triggered by our dominant associations.  You encounter thousands of these triggers a day, which spurs on one of your thousands of potentiated patterns of thoughts.  These patterns are changed at the behest of will, where you deliberately focus and attempt to distill new thoughts, which then potentiate new unconscious patterns to be triggered in the future.  

Think of a field of grain, and imagine walking through that field of grain.  The first time you walk through that field of grain, it is difficult, the grain is in your way and it requires effort to trample it down and make a path through it.  The next time you travel through the field it is easier, if you simply travel upon the same path you made last time.  If you want to forge new pathways through the field, you will encounter similar difficulty as the first time, except, where your new path crosses the old one.  If you don't use one of the paths for a significant period of time, the grain begins to grow over them again, making it difficult.  The pathways through the grain are like the unconsciously potentiated patterns (it is easier to think these thoughts, because you have practiced them, and thereby made them efficient and easy to follow), and your conscious thoughts are like where you currently are in the grain field.  The grain field itself, with you in it somewhere, is like your entire field of consciousness (both conscious and unconscious).  And I guess your higher self could be like somebody sitting up on a hill looking at the entire grain field, with you in it, at once (shouting down directions to you about where you are in relationship to where you want to go).
I have seen this interesting neuroscience fact thrown around the internet for a few years. Something to the effect that the brain processes somewhere in the ballpark of 11 billion bits of information per second. However you are only consciously aware of about 40-50 bits per second. I have never seen the study this comes from and I highly doubt it is that simple. However, it does signal just ho wlittle we know even with thousands of years of study and technological improvement. There are entire regions of the brain and the nervous system that are still totally mysterious. They just discovered that your visual cortex (link)is making decisions about what you perceive in much the same way that higher order decision making takes place in the pre-frontal cortex. That means you in a general sense do not have conscious control of how you perceive stimuli. A function of having eyes may be that your eyes or visual system in a sense decide for you pre-consciously. If the LOO material is to be taken literally, than we are non-local beings and this nervous system is really only a very basic receiver of a physical type. As Anagogy so wisely pointed out, location is a placeholder concept and not necessarily an actual quality of reality. Your question could have different answers based on the level you are asking the question from.

Practically one could say my thoughts are originating from different "locations" with different levels of experience or different orders of reality. From a purely materialistic point of view however, when you imagine something you have already seen then your occipital and temporal lobes are where the activity can be seen. However many cognitive scientists argue that due the immense amount of nerve ganglia in other parts of the body, that the brain is only one piece of the physical machinery making up the thinking being. For instance both your heart and your stomach harbor a significant amount of brain cells as well. This notion certainly informs phrases such as, "What is your gut telling you?" or "follow your heart." So while some would say the brain is the thinking machine, the entire organism really is playing a part.

If location and time are illusory, than all thoughts could conceivably have already been thought or rather have always been present in all so-called times and places. We may simply be re-experiencing them as the little I. Ram Dass, the American spiritual teacher, discusses a metaphor of different levels of perception or thought as being akin to channels on a television. Channel 1 is pure physical awareness where you perceive other humans and your environment in the most basic physical terms...old, young, big, small...while channel 2 is the psycho-social domain where we assign meaning based on our cultural experience. Channels 3+ are more esoteric channels that fewer and fewer members of the population have regular access to. Think about conceptions of astral and archetypal realms here moving into realms we cannot fathom with our physical nervous systems. Essentially with each channel a new order of magnitude is established. And a better understanding of all existence as one thing are derived and experienced. All the channels all exist simultaneously within the metaphoric television set at the same time and in a physical sense all in the same location. However this only appears this way because of the level you are perceiving it on. Very interesting question,t hank you for posing it.

I agree with Anagogy that I would think the higher self has the bird's eye view and sees experience, self and the universe(s) closer to what reality actually may be. However, for us trapped in form are given significant limitations in understanding this ground reality. I could imagine that "you" in a larger sense, from a different level already know exactly what thoughts truly are. Unfortunately and fortunately maybe, these deeper aspects are kept from us. I cannot remember the source, but there is a quote that goes something like, "the deeper nature of reality is hidden from you as an act of compassion." Maybe we are just not ready for more than what we are given. Maybe the location of origination if there in fact is one is unknowable to us given our current designation as beings of 3rd density.
Well that's no fun.  That denies Free Will a bit in the sense of your desires manifest.  If one desires to know the Truth, can they not manifest higher and lower orders of that Truth to know it in ways that are practical and not harmful?

I say this from the thought that reality, or 3D is literally sort of like Sims, a video game, only very real, very serious, and considered sacred by the players (not always the game pieces though).  If the Higher Self directs occurrences (like a Game Master at a tabletop RPG) including actions like chances to learn, ways to explore, things to do, and patiently watches how the game piece evolves to meet it's challenges.  Only the game piece is a human being and is very much loved and not desired to be tormented, sometimes bad things need to happen though, doing bad things causes bad things so says the Law of Attraction, and so my memory also informs me.

It'd explain why so many times my life felt like a video game in the sense that it was the most real and advanced imaginable video game I would be able to conceive, and if it is created by Us as One, then we create all of this, and we are responsible for it, and we are the Players and the Pieces.  We create our own reality, past, future, present.  The other co-creator's of our creation devise the rest of reality including the mechanics and physics of distortions such as time, space, wave function, particle function, functions, concepts, thoughts, intelligence, self-awareness, awareness.  Since everything is intelligently created it is manifested by a self-aware entity in some mannerism whether technical, thoughtful, or illogical.  If All is One and One has Free Will, and the illusion is ALL things (all perceivable concepts) including the infringement of Free Will, it wanted to intelligently experience itself for real truly in the most real ways possible, and split itself up into infinity to constantly learn and explore infinitely each unique spiral and twist and curl and curve of distortion to become one with further.  It does this safely in the sense that everything being connected is also able to disconnect without violence (to be individual) in a sense that allows one to experience a clashing of desires, from the same being in two different places that doesn't always end with complete loss of experience. It can also allow for protection in itself.

I don't think it's a matter of being ready, I think we're actually going to understand these things much better in time with the amount of 6D knowledge being accumulated by wanderer's remembering wisdom and love from their home density into the collective of Earth's Social Memory Complexes currently embedded here.  We will probably know much more than we expected and be more ready for things than we allowed ourselves to believe we would be within the next few centuries hopefully.  It only took one century to get to this point from the remnants of the first computer concepts, what's another going to bring?  The growth of learning, the acceleration of our technologies, the sudden increase in our evolution at a DNA level shows that Humanity is changing suddenly and rapidly.  Perhaps because it has become informed.  So below as above.  When an individual is informed with the inner knowledge of the Law of One their bodily complex changes to follow suit with the mental changes as well.  When a Group Individual becomes informed with information consonant with the Law of One and takes it into the roots of its complex, it will become transformed.  In an individual, this can be seen to incite a change in frequency, then vibration, which transforms the energy that constitutes the geometry of matter, in this instance, the DNA is altered to change the body.

Now that we're in 4D, we are in a higher frequency, our DNA is going to change no matter what.  We are evolving suddenly once more, now that our complexes are awakening to the realities of the Law of One, which is literally seeded across most cultures through unconscious intuition and creative expression.  A quiet remembering being cultivated unconsciously to be triggered suddenly perhaps.  The future determines the past determines the present determines the future, which create's itself intelligently and safely.

I see it as each Logos is in itself a summation and micro-totality to a whole.  So the Earth contains all of us.  The Sun contains all of the Earth and those she contains.  Similarly, a Social Memory Complex contains many.  However, those many can also be souls who in a previous incarnation were in a different Social Memory Complex.  And they are the ones who direct everything across the layers, from technically the future going downwards as far as we would understand it.  Even though things we do effect them, and things they do effect us, and things we do in the past effect us in the future which is also a point in the past despite being in the future.  Time in effect is one moment that can effect itself within it's own continuum.  So it is kind of wibbly wobbly, except it's intelligently wibbly wobbly in a controlled manner that isn't controlled in a strict manner, but for the sake of safety.

Similarly time being intelligently designed has a few loopy tricks.  It can accidentally crisscross loop, causing a feedback where the event creates itself, and that is in effect what is actually constantly happening, just not in a 3D against 3D way but a line that spirals and curves back into itself, but along the curve grew and evolved, and once re-meeting itself must once more recreate itself as it did in the past.  Full circle before repeating the cycle in a new way to learn more things about the self.  Only in fiction it is considered a paradox.  Only paradoxes don't exist, because they do in fact resolve themselves (because the Doctor says so obviously), but mostly because of how they would form, the result already has a completion to the cause, you become the cause and effect, welcome to the concept of Being One.

So the Higher Self isn't the highest, just you in the future, who is much different and evolved, but ultimately still the same you in some fashion.  Who also has a future self aiding it.  Who also has a future self, until the game changes or the parameters are sufficiently learned from to no longer be needed, thus the game will change, endlessly.

But that's all part of the periphery, in the very center is You in another place at another time some other way possibly not even within the same infinity who is directing all of it, across the entire infinity of the spiraling universe, if not by being outside of it through the act of being the one creating it by being simultaneously outside/inside then by the simply action of a constant higher being always existing up to a point where the spiral comes full circle and meets itself once more as it truly is.  I think that point is the 'highest' or eternal or original point, and once met it becomes an action of learning about one's self and becoming One as Many and Many as One, or sometimes, just even concepts into concepts.

Thoughts are self-created basically.  They're intelligently designed though, like the rest of the creation (as above so below).  How they're designed, through concepts.

How are concepts designed, intelligently, and what comprises concepts is in itself self-awareness which is just awareness turned inwards.

Thoughts are just a natural manifested production of the spiral's self-creation and discovery.

It helps to realize the universe is a torus shape, moving in a spiral motion, coming from the center outwards then back inwards having changes along the path at all points constantly infinitely with a constant repetition pattern in each one, a uniqueness to them that both is and is not distortion anymore for being discovered and assimilated.

Similar to how time loops in a continuum to create the effect of future/past when everything is actually happening in the now.

My brain is going loopy trying to explain this  Confused
I hope this doesn't confuse anyone!