Bring4th

Full Version: Future, Past, Present (as Past, Present, Future)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've thought about Simultaneity for a while, worked with it heavily in complex convolution for my book (really milking this whole simultaneity thing) and I think I have a more accurate model of 'time continuum progression' as far as how it actually occurs versus how we think it occurs.

We think time is linear, going from past to now to future.  Some of us understand it is an illusion, and that time is really just now, making every moment a past/future moment with the moment ahead of it the future, and behind it the past, making every moment the present.

Then there's this model.  Future, Past, Present.

From the beginning (start of a 'time continuum' or 'cycle') one begins at the totality or that which is eternal or 'always is, was, will be'.  This causes the existence of a past to occur that leads up to this future.  In that past, and in the eternal future, is the present now moment.
It gets weird when you realize that future events dictate past events.  If you're destined to see the number 44 on street sign, events will get pushed into motion to cause that street sign to be there as it will need to be in that moment for you to see it.  Your future determined your past, and in essence, it means your past determines your present through your future.

Imagine if time WAS linear, but in two ways, forward and backwards, with linearity not needing to be permanent, being allowed to switch between forward and backward, being able to lead back to any moment in the past suddenly, or the future suddenly, constantly creating the 'present'.

Essentially, time is a fancy way of showcasing manifestation, the absolute constant change of motion or 'existence'.  It begins at the end of the cycle, with a 'start' in the 'past' that gradually evolves/changes through the present to the 'end' through the past into the future.  The entire way is called the 'Present'.

Essentially, time is a gift to a timeless entity.  That's why it's unconsciously synchronistically called the 'Present' the whole way through the 'cycle' or 'continuum'.

Make sense??
I believe the akashic records are timeless.
They are, they're sort of like the 'future' or the start-and-end-result.

I wouldn't be surprised if the akashic records were actually the beginning for Earth experiences, despite having already recorded the totality of the Earth experience. (Unless I'm mistaking the function of the akashic records with something else...)
Maori say we walk backwards through life. Our past is always in front of us because, as it has already happened, we can see it. Our future is behind us because it is yet to come.