Bring4th

Full Version: The conditions that bring about harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I debated where to post this since it deals with the physical aspects of harvest..

It has been my understand that life in 3d will cease to be for some time at some point in the (near for history/ perhaps far for us) future. It has been my feeling that for this to be there must be events that cause this to be. The question to myself has been, what event will cause this to happen? I think I finally figured it out and that event Nibiru or Planet X, our second Sun and its return. Apparently most solar systems have 2 suns not one and ours is no exception. I am still learning about all this so pardon my lack of knowledge on the subject. I have been guided mostly by feeling...but not blindly. My understanding is that Nibiru or Planet X, our second Sun is on its way back from its long venture out and will cross paths with Earth. Along with it comes many asteroids and whatever else is caught in its gravitational pull. My understanding is that the weather changes we see now that seem to get more and more strange/intense are caused by Nibiru even with it being as far away as it is - the closer it gets the more it affects the gravitational field of Earth which in turn affects the weather. The way I tend to see the relationship between our two Suns is Creator/Destroyer.

I believe that Nibiru is the biggest kept secret from the masses. Its also been referenced in history many times. "the winged disc" has been one of its names in history. Nibiru is (i believe) at the root of the melting polar icecaps.

I think that probably non will survive its visit. And physically speaking I beielve Nibiru is "the event" of harvest. When Ra talks about the time frame for the full transition of 3d to 4th (100-700) *keeping in mind Ra has been way to somewhat off when it comes to dates in the past* density taking place...I believe this to be more or less the time frame we have left as 3d entities on 3d Earth.

All thoughts are welcome...

I wanted to make this a 'mega-thread' ..but I'm not a 'mega-thread' kind of guy and knowing me I would have continuously put it off.

Here is a quote from Haton that is in the intro of the LOO:

(I am aware Haton is not narrow band contact like Ra but I still found what they said notable)

"There is a season upon your planet which shall be highly traumatic within your physical illusion. The physical reasons for this are varied. Your scientists will spend a great deal of time, while they can, in attempting to catalog and describe each of the conditions which will produce disaster on this physical plane of your planet. That which your scientists speak of is quite so, and will be part of the program which has been predicted by all of those holy works which you have upon the face of the Earth.

It is not either permissible or possible for us to tell you precisely what events will occur, or when they will occur, due to the fact that the vibration within the mind and heart of the peoples upon your planet is determining and will determine the precise events. There is within the planet Earth a great deal of karma which must be adjusted as the cycle changes, and these things will manifest. Precisely when, and how, we cannot say, nor would we wish to, my friends. For the rain, and the wind, and fire, will destroy only those things which are in what you call the third density of vibration. You may value those things because you cannot imagine what a fourth-density existence will be like. We suggest to you that you spend no time concerning yourselves with the effort of maintaining your third density existence after the vibration change to fourth density has been completed.

If, within your spirit, your graduation day has come, those things necessary for your emergence into fourth density will be done for you. All will be accomplished by helpers which you must be aware that you have.

It is extremely possible that damage will occur to those things which you identify with yourself in the third density. If we may speak plainly, you will observe the valley of the shadow of death. These very words, my friends, have been spoken to you before, and yet you cling to that physical body and those physical surroundings as though your spirit were attached quite permanently to them.

May we suggest to you that you can find your spirit neither in your head, nor in your hands, nor in your chest, nor in your legs, nor in your feet, that nowhere can you find your spirit; nowhere can you operate to remove it, nor to aid it. Your spirit resides within a shell. The shell may be removed, but that is no matter. The spirit does not perish."

This is something that I beleive will be kept secret by those in power as long as it is possible. Being someone who feels a strong desire for truth and transparency...I feel I can at least share what I have come to "understand" thus far as it pains me to think of something of this magnitude being kept secret from all those who it involves...even though its not necessarily "exciting news" for everyone.

all in all, take from it what you will. this is something I have wanted to get off my chest for a while. I am curious if anyone else out there has had similar thoughts or feelings.

Love and Light to you all.
There is a need or demand for the crop and it is ripe enough to picked, eaten and/or sold.
Death of the physical vehicle
I am truly surprised that no one posted a proper response to this. I also believe that "Planet X" will be that which brings about Harvest. I have been studying it for a year now, and it just makes the most sense. Of course, to most people, who feel safe, and sound in their limited knowledge, this may seem pretty outlandish. Yet, how could it be outlandish? We aren't living within the only planetary system in this galaxy, let alone universe. Our solar system is hurling through space, and is always entering new portions of that space.

It is completely plausible that another planetary body, or planet could enter our own solar system. There is evidence that it has occurred before. Look at Noah's Flood. Our Creator certainly didn't force the vast majority of Earth to flood. It had to of been a physical force to cause this much displacement.

Now, I won't got into too much detail, as I am still researching this myself, but I truly believe that this is accurate, and I feel it's going to happen much sooner than we would expect. We are already starting to see the changes. Look at the weather, and how each event, is "the most rain ever", "the most snow ever", or "the hottest on record". The number of earthquakes is rising weekly, especially in areas that don't normally experience them. Also, there are a large number of volcanoes that have recently become active after being dormant for quite a time.

I feel that we won't have much warning, as I agree that this is a well kept secret. I feel that all true evidence is being covered up so not to cause panic.

I would be interested in what you have learned about this lately.
Think about this: Millions of planets in the galaxy are of the third density. Do they all have Nibirus in perfect orbits? Do harmonious planets like Venus get visitations from Planet X? I believe what Hatonn is talking about are disasters, both natural and in society, caused by disturbances in the subtle energy fields of the Earth. These disturbances are caused by energy influx from the Galaxy, the sun, and humanity's disharmonious thought patterns over millennia. If you stepped in front of a bus and died you would be harvested, that would be the condition that brings about harvest for you. There may be bigger buses out there that will end the incarnation for many but that's not the point. The point is to activate and clear the energy centers through a change in perception and the direction of the attention. Do that to a significant enough degree and fourth density might be the next locus of experience after the destruction of the physical body. Humanity will evolve into fourth density over centuries and will eventually start to inhabit that plane to the exclusion of this plane.
Quote:There is a season upon your planet which shall be highly traumatic within your physical illusion. The physical reasons for this are varied. Your scientists will spend a great deal of time, while they can, in attempting to catalog and describe each of the conditions which will produce disaster on this physical plane of your planet. That which your scientists speak of is quite so, and will be part of the program which has been predicted by all of those holy works which you have upon the face of the Earth.

There is a very clear message on this from my guides: This has now been avoided, and that is the truth. The transition will be smooth.
Time's almost up, prepare yourself........ Smile 

[Image: 52ccf830a4549aca6f21c6c5_56c422dc12184af...917_rz.jpg]
For what it's worth, my 2 cents.

There have been two earlier "harvests" in the current cycle of 75,000 years, and neither of these were associated with physical cataclysm. There is no requirement that this one will be either.

Harvest occurs one person at a time, right after death. Those that have attained the requisite positive polarity can choose to reincarnate upon 4th dimensional Earth (which is undergoing her own progression/dimensional shifting) in the future. Those that have not attained the requisite positive polarity, can choose to reincarnate on 3 dimensional Earth (meaning, at any time in the past before now). There is no reason why your next life has to be later in time on the Earth calendar. You may reincarnate earlier from the Eternal Now of the Afterlife.

The point being, that as far as the Earth timeline is concerned, there is a point on the Earth calendar after which souls who are not sufficiently polarized will not be able to reincarnate here because the Earthly energies will be too much for the soul to handle.

Harvest does not equal mass death.

Harvest does not happen all at once.

Harvest is not traumatic.

Harvest is merely a separation of souls that occurs when each person dies; some can come back to Earth in its "future" as they are ready for its higher energies, some cannot (and they will go elsewhere).
(04-11-2016, 06:34 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]For what it's worth, my 2 cents.

There have been two earlier "harvests" in the current cycle of 75,000 years, and neither of these were associated with physical cataclysm.  There is no requirement that this one will be either.

Harvest occurs one person at a time, right after death.  Those that have attained the requisite positive polarity can choose to reincarnate upon 4th dimensional Earth (which is undergoing her own progression/dimensional shifting) in the future.  Those that have not attained the requisite positive polarity, can choose to reincarnate on 3 dimensional Earth (meaning, at any time in the past before now).  There is no reason why your next life has to be later in time on the Earth calendar.  You may reincarnate earlier from the Eternal Now of the Afterlife.

The point being, that as far as the Earth timeline is concerned, there is a point on the Earth calendar after which souls who are not sufficiently polarized will not be able to reincarnate here because the Earthly energies will be too much for the soul to handle.

Harvest does not equal mass death.

Harvest does not happen all at once.

Harvest is not traumatic.

Harvest is merely a separation of souls that occurs when each person dies; some can come back to Earth in its "future" as they are ready for its higher energies, some cannot (and they will go elsewhere).

I don't really have a vote on this but I'm not sure how we can be sure mass death wasn't a part of previous harvests. Besides this is the end of the 75000 year cycle and the planet itself is shifting so for the first time 3D entities are being booted. We cannot really guess anything based on previous harvests where 3ds were allowed to remain and keep at it.

The iceage clearly could have been utilized for a mass harvest and so could the great flood. I know it was a biblical storey but there are very simular stories from many cultures. It very likely could have happened.

Again I'm not saying one way or the other but even Ra said 3D and 4d cannot coexist on the earth at the same time. 3D beings will be going to another planet, there fore 4d harvested cannot incarnate until all 3D are removed. Logically that means extreme population drop so 3D can clear out before 4d incarnated move in.q

Even if 4d incarnate into the future it seems 3D would experience a population drop and 4d would populate HERE gradually.
Of course loc could have me getting that all wrong but I still wouldn't rule it out.
(04-11-2016, 06:34 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ](...) there is a point on the Earth calendar after which souls who are not sufficiently polarized will not be able to reincarnate here because the Earthly energies will be too much for the soul to handle.

This is not the reason. If that was the case, 2D entities would have also been removed from this sphere once Earth transitioned into 3D (same goes to for all other densities which co-exist with one another). This is one of the most common misunderstandings regarding the Ra Material (or any other related discussion about the "harvest/ascension" process, for that matter): 3D and 4D normally co-exist with each other the same way 1D, 2D and 3D have thus far co-existed with each other (or any other higher density, for that matter, when applicable).

The only reason 3D entities are moved/transferred to other 3D spheres at the onset of the 4D cycle is to preserve their 3rd-density veils in mind (i.e. having new-born 4D entities co-existing alongside 3D entities would defeat the purpose of the veil, as the young 4D entities could not "hide" themselves from 3D eyes/awareness and 3D entities would be inevitably exposed to the their influence—thereby overriding the veil's intended effect: to have the 3D chose its own "polarity" by itself).

Which is why prior to the veil, no such relocations would need to occur.

But we're always forgetting the veil of forgetting, aren't we? Tongue

Once 4D is well under-way and 4D entities learn/discover the means to "cloak" their presence, the 3D cycle may be resumed on this sphere (just as 1D and 2D continue even after 3D was begun). In other words: 3D entities are removed because 4D is beginning rather than because 3D is ending. In fact, 3D is not ending, it is is only being momentarily vacated.

(04-11-2016, 09:00 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ](...) even Ra said 3D and 4d cannot coexist on the earth at the same time.

Ra (63.8) Wrote:As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

Further:

Quo (February 13, 2010) Wrote:Third-density Earth is nested within fourth-density Earth. It is not the same Earth as fourth-density Earth. Third-density Earth will not become fourth-density Earth, any more than first-density Earth became second-density Earth, or second-density Earth became third-density Earth.

Latwii (August 16, 1981) Wrote:If the fourth density were visible to third density, the processes of third density would be those with whom it would greatly interfere, for in third density there are choices to be made and lessons to be learned, and if fourth-density positive or negative were visible to third density, the entire process of choice would be abrogated. (...) This is normally so only for a limited amount of time, until fourth-density entities become able, through the process of maturing and forming the social memory complex, of removing their density from the view of third density. When this is possible without strain, third-density experience may once again become available for those who are graduating, shall we say, from second density.

And there's plenty more quotes along those lines if one wishes to find them.
I don't know about cataclysms, and if it earlier occured. But time goes much faster now, there is something going on.

But of course, after the physical death we will see the true nature of the harvest: we 'all' going to Hogwarts for the sorting hat test. There are three ways: Graduation STO/4th/5th/6th densities, Graduation STS/4th/5th/6th densities, and of course, for the muggles, there is a whole 3th density cycle repeating.
(04-11-2016, 06:34 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]For what it's worth, my 2 cents.

Humble beginnings

(04-11-2016, 06:34 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]There have been two earlier "harvests" in the current cycle of 75,000 years, and neither of these were associated with physical cataclysm.  There is no requirement that this one will be either.

Hmm. Not sure about that...

Quote:21.27 Questioner: Thank you. Then did the ending of this first major cycle have something to do with the destruction of Lemuria, or did this destruction just happen to occur at the end of that cycle?
Ra: I am Ra. There is a confluence of energies at the ending of a major cycle. This encouraged what was already an inevitable adjustment in the movement of the surfaces of your planetary sphere.

We are at the end of a master cycle and not a major one though, so I don't think this analysis can reliably apply to us, here and now. However, Ra are stating here that a "confluence of energies" encouraged an "inevitable adjustment". 

Substance must precede style, imo. But I totally get, and honour your intention here.

Another reason to step back from the literal translation is this...

Quote:64.6 Questioner: Could you describe or tell me of rituals or technique used by Ra in seeking in the direction of service?

Ra: I am Ra. To speak of that which sixth-density social memory complexes labor within in order to advance is at best misprision of plain communication for much is lost in transmission of concept from density to density, and the discussion of sixth density is inevitably distorted greatly.

I can only reside to the notion that claiming ownership to our own interpretations is best expressed by our detachment from them (currently working on that one!). I do suspect though that Ra misunderstood the nature of Don's query, although their seems to be a valid nuance in this part of the quote, as highlighted.

Another important point I feel is that Ra are not well equipped when it comes to the details of 3rd density human distortions...

Quote:3.6...we cannot plumb the depths of the distortion complexes which infect your peoples.

But we can! One the one hand we are trying to reduce our distorted interpretation of harvest (although the metaphor seems pretty clear cut to me (didn't intend to make a pun here)). And on the other we are here to help facilitate it.

And both successes rely on our faith, both as individuals, and as a community. This fundamentally impacts the nature of harvest, with respect to the probability/possibility vortices, as far as my interpretation goes.
(04-11-2016, 10:06 PM)Illamasqua Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2016, 06:34 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ](...) there is a point on the Earth calendar after which souls who are not sufficiently polarized will not be able to reincarnate here because the Earthly energies will be too much for the soul to handle.

This is not the reason. If that was the case, 2D entities would have also been removed from this sphere once Earth transitioned into 3D (same goes to for all other densities which co-exist with one another). This is one of the most common misunderstandings regarding the Ra Material (or any other related discussion about the "harvest/ascension" process, for that matter): 3D and 4D normally co-exist with each other the same way 1D, 2D and 3D have thus far co-existed with each other (or any other higher density, for that matter, when applicable).

The only reason 3D entities are moved/transferred to other 3D spheres at the onset of the 4D cycle is to preserve their 3rd-density veils in mind (i.e. having new-born 4D entities co-existing alongside 3D entities would defeat the purpose of the veil, as the young 4D entities could not "hide" themselves from 3D eyes/awareness and 3D entities would be inevitably exposed to the their influence—thereby overriding the veil's intended effect: to have the 3D chose its own "polarity" by itself).

Illamasqua, I actually prefer your interpretation to my own.  (And I'm going to use it henceforth.)  So thank you for your discernment of the text!  But I wasn't inventing the "there's too much energy in 4d" concept.

“Questioner: In trying to understand the creative energies, it has occurred to me that I really do not understand why unusable heat is generated as our Earth moves from third into fourth density. I know it has to do with disharmony between the vibrations of third and fourth density but why this would show up as a physical heating within the Earth is beyond me. Can you enlighten me on that?

“Ra: I am Ra. The concepts are somewhat difficult to penetrate in your language. However, we shall attempt to speak to the subject. If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within. The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears, as we may describe this disharmony. However, if an entity persists for a long period of your space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortions from what you call health."  (Session 60, emphasis added.)

And also Session 63: “If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.”

But even these quotes are about a 3d body being incompatible with a 4d environment, and not about a 3d soul finding the environment incompatible.  So, again, I'm back to your explanation. 

Thank you!
(04-12-2016, 08:14 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]There have been two earlier "harvests" in the current cycle of 75,000 years, and neither of these were associated with physical cataclysm.  There is no requirement that this one will be either.

(04-12-2016, 08:14 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. Not sure about that...

We are at the end of a master cycle and not a major one though, so I don't think this analysis can reliably apply to us, here and now. However, Ra are stating here that a "confluence of energies" encouraged an "inevitable adjustment". 

Substance must precede style, imo. But I totally get, and honour your intention here.

Another reason to step back from the literal translation is this...

Hi Nicholas.  Yeah, I'm just trying to uncouple the concept that cataclysm causes harvest.  Or, that cataclysm is needed for harvest.  Or that harvest is a synonym for mass-death. 

I think harvest and earth changes are related (not coincidental) but they are still two separate things occurring at the same time.  So, harvest is happening right now every day as people die.  And with about, what, 151,000 deaths a day? that means 151,000 people are going through harvest every day; no cataclysm required.

I think we do ourselves a disservice to expect mass physical death in the name of "harvest."  Now is the time of harvest.  Death is the means of harvest.  But those two facts do not mean that harvest must come via a mass extinction event. 

I just want to hold out the thought of (and advocate for) a gradual harvest/soul grading transition as we all get old and die natural deaths.

Rick
Yes, and just as was the case in 3D, now 4D STO souls are being born on Earth to make their home here and join the party. I'm understanding here a gradual transition from mixed-bag incarnations of 3d/4dsto/4dsts souls to 4d STO exclusively, thus gradually changing the tone of human civilization towards the positive energies.
(04-13-2016, 08:37 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and just as was the case in 3D, now 4D STO souls are being born on Earth to make their home here and join the party.  I'm understanding here a gradual transition from mixed-bag incarnations of 3d/4dsto/4dsts souls to 4d STO exclusively, thus gradually changing the tone of human civilization towards the positive energies.

But the Ra material says that isn't possible. Early 4d cannot coincide with 3D as the ability for 4d beings to cloak themselves isn't possible at the beginning of 4d.

Could dual activated 3D/4th be the loop hole?
(04-13-2016, 09:10 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Could dual activated 3D/4th be the loop hole?

Yep. The dual activated are the early incarnates of 4th density right now.
(04-13-2016, 09:10 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2016, 08:37 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and just as was the case in 3D, now 4D STO souls are being born on Earth to make their home here and join the party.  I'm understanding here a gradual transition from mixed-bag incarnations of 3d/4dsto/4dsts souls to 4d STO exclusively, thus gradually changing the tone of human civilization towards the positive energies.

But the Ra material says that isn't possible. Early 4d cannot coincide with 3D as the ability for 4d beings to cloak themselves isn't possible at the beginning of 4d.

Could dual activated 3D/4th be the loop hole?
My phrasing was confusing.  I didn't mean that 4d souls were incarnating as 4d at present.  They're incarnating as 3d (yes, dual-activated).  All 3d souls will have transitioned off the planet by the time 4d begins. 
Quote:I think harvest and earth changes are related (not coincidental) but they are still two separate things occurring at the same time.  So, harvest is happening right now every day as people die.  And with about, what, 151,000 deaths a day? that means 151,000 people are going through harvest every day; no cataclysm required.

I think we do ourselves a disservice to expect mass physical death in the name of "harvest."  Now is the time of harvest.  Death is the means of harvest.  But those two facts do not mean that harvest must come via a mass extinction event. 

I just want to hold out the thought of (and advocate for) a gradual harvest/soul grading transition as we all get old and die natural deaths.

Rick

I agree with you that harvest should not be attributed to a mass casualty event. Ra said many times, "Harvest is now." It has been occurring since the 80's if I'm not mistaken.

However, I have been reading the transcripts from the 70's, and 80's, and those of Hatonn & Latwii mention several times that there will be a mass casualty event most likely caused by a pole shift. They are not great with our timeline, so the predicted time does change frequently. Of course, I have not yet read the transcripts between '81, and the present, as I started from the beginning. So,

It has been verified that the poles are moving, and it is predicted that at some point the poles will switch. I feel that all entities currently incarnate here, especially 3D have a direct impact on what occurs on this planet. Any negative thoughts, attitudes, and actions causes a build up of negative energy within the Earth that has to be dissipated at some point. The entity we know as Earth is trying to release that energy without doing substantial harm to the entities currently residing on it's lands, and in it's waters.

We are seeing a definite increase in volcanic, earthquake, and weather activity. I feel we are heading for a cataclysmic event. Not everyone will perish, but most 3D being will. I don't think this is necessarily linked to the Harvest as I haven't found any evidence to support it, but it would certainly help the Harvest along. At some point, all 3D life will be gone from this planet for a time.
The prophecies in Revelations speak of this time. Every day, we get closer, and closer. More and more people are waking up, and seeing the time. Something big is coming. My dreams on it have increased dramatically over the last year. It used to scare me, but I have come to accept it.

While in most people's minds, this would be a terrible thing, keep in mind that we are living in an illusion, and what happens to the physical body, or world is part of that illusion. I try to keep this in mind, when I see so many people suffering. We are where we chose to be, to learn the most from the catalyst we experience. There is nothing I or we can do in the physical to help the suffering, but we can send our love to all entities on this planet, and to the planet itself.

We know that all is well, and that we shouldn't worry. When/if these events occur, those of us who are awakened will be where they need to be to offer the most help to those who do not desire to be awakened at this point on their journey back home.

Quote:From the transcript September 4, 1980

Don: What causes the weather changes in the Earth right now?

I am Hatonn. We would like to confirm your opinion concerning the causes of these things. As you know, all that is is caused by thought. There is therefore nothing that is not caused by thought, up to and including changes in density including difficult changes in density. The reason that the transition will include difficult Earth changes for your peoples is that the thinking of this planetary consciousness is very awry. There are many upon this planet that are of highest caliber of service to others. However, there are just as many who are very strongly polarized towards separation. As a buffer zone you have an extremely weak, though large, segment of the population that cares about very little, learns very little, and contributes very little to the planetary consciousness. Therefore there is the battle of which you have spoken yourself many times between the forces of light and the forces of darkness. And as the battle rages in thought, so its shadows must cross the Earth’s path. As disharmony enters year after year after bloody year into the planetary crust, so the mantle of the Earth must adjust to the disarrangement of harmony. This is the basic cause of the difficulties that you are now in the middle of experiencing, as you well know. We feel that you know these things and desire confirmation from an outside source for you fear that you are too opinionated. However, you have been receiving the correct information and we must simply ask you to use it with the wisdom and the grace that comes with years of dealing with this sort of information. We need not remind you of the caution with which this information must be offered.

May we answer you further, my brother?

Don: Will you give me a general idea of the progression of the problems?

Again, my brother, your understanding of the probabilities is correct although we cannot discover which of the parallel possibilities will be chosen until now is then. The great probability is that by your 1986 your west continent will be a block of islands and your Great Lakes will be the beginnings of a great inland waterway. It is probable that between that time and the next seven years there will be devastation economically and politically that may cause the rest of the Earth changes to be irrelevant.

By the beginning of the 1990’s—we have difficulty with time; you must forgive us for pausing—you may pray to the Creator each and every day that you are not destroyed by your own creations before you can build anew in thought for the new age. Approximately 1992, if you have survived the crucial period for warfare, including civil war, you will begin to experience the worldwide changes of which the Americas, the lower Americas and the Pacific experiences are but the beginning. The entire world will be in some disarray for some time.

At approximately the year 2010, by probabilities at this moment, you will have experienced the shifting of the poles and very few shall survive. However, as it has always been promised, a remnant shall remain. It may be that you in this group will train those who aid the survivors. Therefore the timetable, extensive as it is, is a challenge to each person who has chosen to come here with a mission to serve. That challenge is to do what that person may do, what that person is best at doing, always keeping in mind the will of the Creator, for …
Quote:Any negative thoughts, attitudes, and actions causes a build up of negative energy within the Earth that has to be dissipated at some point

This has already been accomplished in a non-traumatic way. The 4D train is busy pulling into the station!
Quote:Dear members of the forum,

The Earth changes that have been forecast have failed to materialize for a very specific reason. That reason being, my dear ones, that you have finally decided to begin waking up en masse to the manipulative horrors of your culture, and rebelling against it in light and love which have always been so desperately needed upon your plane. In addition, certain other events have transpired which further accelerated the transition of this sphere to the density of Love. As such, the fields which surround this planet at this time are all 4D positive, that is, STO-oriented, and they are cradling the planet like the gentle newborn she is about to become, healing any remaining disturbances which some elements among you may recognize as negative. That is the truth. In other words, my dear ones, there is nothing to worry about. Adonai.

And from a second source:
Greetings, Earthlings. I am speaking to you about the changes about to unfold upon your planet, and they are coming at a very rapid pace indeed. There is no confusion at this time or uncertainty about what is to happen. It is a clear and unimpeded transition to positive 4th density, filled with light and joy of the most favorable kind, that is the truth. Those of you who continue to worry about the future that is coming can expect to be most pleasantly surprised. Yes there will be some remaining difficulties, but no more than what is already currently occurring upon your plane. In fact, it will begin to decrease in intensity until only STO energy remains upon your plane. You have done well in the face of stern opposition, and the victory of light has been secured for this planet, to much rejoicing among all those who have worked alongside you, dear ones, in attempts to bring this about. I wish you continued success in the transition which shall indeed be far, far smoother than had been anticipated, as has been stated by this channel previously and quite correctly. Adonai, dear ones. I am ever with you.