Bring4th

Full Version: Wands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just recently had a wand made for me. The wandmaker said it essentially made itself. Around 14" length of live oak, amethyst crystal at the bottom, clear quartz with an isis face pointing out the top, cleansed with sage. It's a real beaut.

So, anyone knows the basics of wandlore? I'm inclined to believe the crystals give the wand magical properties, as opposed to say a magical core (i.e. a requisite in harry potter). Ra speaks of crystals and their power. Didn't Atlanteans use this knowledge?

I get the concept that it should be in essence an energetic arm extension. I nurture it everyday, I'm just a little hazy on where I should begin in teaching it. I've already "visualized" its metaphysical properties seeping into my body. When I touched my legs with it, especially my left, it provided such a... comforting sensation, I started genuinely laughing at how good it was making me feel. Like I feel that was a good bonding moment between me and my wand. That night I also had the strange desire to work out via leg press machine till I couldn't move anymore...So I should be on the right track.

Is crystal power harnessable in the 4th density transition? I was thinking charged emotion, focused intent, and a bonding between the user and the instrument would be able to do magic. I think I read some Wicca use it for healing, which is good, but, levitation? Perhaps light emittance?
Or you can send me an email/PM if you're nervous about the gov't observing how much you know via googlebot.

I know I am. :-/:idea:Angel
Lol, not so nervous. I will skip the crystal information since I'm not very good at that. But I know the occult background of the wand and I know how modern magi and witches use it.

The wand is basically just a small version of the staff. It's the symbol of male energy, and is used to direct energy. The first thing you do when you get such a magical tool like you say is to infuse it with your energy, carry it around with you. Until it has a personality of it's own.

You could start simple along the lines you already started. Use it to point at various places on the body and figure out if you can cause sensations associated with the energy.

Levitation and light emittance are going to be difficult. You might attempt to see the energy field on it, but that's not the same as having it emit light visible to others. These are very advanced goals.
Rotating a wand CCW, held at a slight angle will send energy to where you wish.

Rotating CW will pull energy from what you wish.

Using your intent will add to this energy.

Yes, crystals have multi-dimensional energies.

For those kind of energies such as levitation and light emission, one needs to really clear their own energetic blockages. If you can tune into a crystal and feel how the energy feels, you're making great progress. Knowing if the energy is soft, broad, narrow, etc, can give you a greater ability to work with this energy.

I built a triple-concentric wand that uses zero-point and is very strong that I was able to shift the energy of a non-sensitive person to feel more serene. Learning how to resonate a person's energy with the energy of serenity for instance is good use of the power.

When you feel energies, you can begin resonating many of them together.

Wands are definitely directional. Though a triple-concentric is even moreso.

Here is a video I made of how to create such a wand. Understanding their construction helps with the energy flow.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4eECJs4kYI
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDmFHeNLlGw

- Gemini Wolf
Wanding / Crystal work is solid energy work - the basics. One usually uses tools like crystals and wands until the tools are no longer needed. They can be so much fun and very enlightening for your journey/path. I used to hold classes on channeling work with crystals (and wands). With all channeling and healing, you are the channel or funnel for the energy. It is not manifested from you or the tool. You learn to allow yourself to be a channel of energy. You want to get yourself in balance energy-wise. Then protect yourself and the channel, (IE: do a white-light egg "active" meditation). This allows for the best benefit of intensity and also to protect yourself and anyone you may be working on. Also, as an added bonus, if you manipulate your microcosmic orbit, this will enhance the energy that much more, intensifying your wanding / crystal work. After the above is completed;
You will want to "clear" the energy of your tools, (wand & crystals).
You will want to "charge" your tools, (wands & crystals).
Then by actively channeling energy from the universe, down into a funnel into your crown, heat and third eye centers, allowing the colors to intensify and the vibration to increase, allow your focus to be on the energy "in between" the vibrations, (like looking/sensing the waves "in between" a rubber band between two fingers that you flicked). Then allow with gentle force, the energy you channeled into your energy centers to now flow through the inside of your 3d body and also your auric field at the same time, to run down your arms and out your hand and crystals/wand. Have the knowledge and wisdom that the tools, (crystals/wands), are merely an extension of your yourself. Have the focused intent of the particular energy you want to dish out, (IE: healing or charging, etc.). Visualizing the energy flow from 2d to 3d intensifies the energy in a big way. After the flow starts, allow it to flow on its own with periodically give gentle nudges/pushes and one in a while a forceful boom!

The above is very generalized and is no way everything on crystal/energy work. If I may make a recommendation; Here is a great recourse book by Uma Silbey, (a goddess imo when it comes to these things). The book has to deal with Crystals A to Z including wanding, crystal work, energy work, chakra work, crystal jewelry, healing yourself, healing others as well as light channeling.

Your amethyst crystal at the bottom is a perfect location and crystal type. One of healing energy. All energy channeled will have a hint or more of "healing" on one level or another. The clear quartz at the top is also the most ideal set-up, as it will intensify the root crystal and have a suck/push energy effect as well as a very energized vibrational effect. The oak is fantastic for peace, strength, endurance of magick energies.

I would absolutely Love to see a pic of your wand. Is there any chance you can post a pic in this thread, please?
I can offer to you, (with only your permission of course), to clear and/or charge up your crystals and wand. Just lemme know what energy you desire, (IE: Physical Energy, Spiritual Energy, Healing Energy, Balancing Energy, etc., etc.). I can do this absentee as it's called, (not needing to have you or the tools in physically front of me).

I can go on and on when the discussion is on energy work, but I will stop here. I've been told when I get on a discussion of energy work I tend to be a bit intense, passionate and/or obsessive....But as Sammy Davis Jr. said in his song; "I gotta be me"
(05-06-2010, 07:33 PM)Sorrun Wrote: [ -> ]I can go on and on when the discussion is on energy work, but I will stop here. I've been told when I get on a discussion of energy work I tend to be a bit intense, passionate and/or obsessive....But as Sammy Davis Jr. said in his song; "I gotta be me"

I guess we all have our passions, eh? Wink