Bring4th

Full Version: Is Free Will in the end, inviolable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Inviolable: Prohibiting infringement, violation, destruction, secure from desecration.

Free Will seems like one of those, 'even as you're infringed if you do not allow the other to do so freely then you've maintain your own free will by not allowing it.'

Least according to a passage by Ra regarding how one maintains Free Will in the effect of a positive entity and negative entity encountering one another in.

Is it possible to violate free will at all? I know the answer is yes, but just how easy/hard is it to do? It is not infringement to assault someone if they defend themselves. It is if they are helpless it'd seem. Similarly it's an infringement to offer Violet Ray information apparently, yet other sources of information provide info somewhat freely without worry.

What does it mean to 'violate' free will?
Is it possible that free will in the end is just not actually capable of being violated? It's inviolable simply because there is only one true will, and it is constantly working with itself?

I believe murdering violently a person serial killer style is somewhat infringing. Yet it's ultimately another service.

Is Free Will impossible to violate in regards to the 'One' Free Will? Can one violate one's own Free Will?
I know in the middle ages or some time like that the monks would try to give up their free will to God. Because they thought they were sinners with their own will.
I do think it is, what is violable is the illusion of free will along the path.

So whose free will is stronger, your self who is currently growing or your self who has gone through the growth process? In the simultaneous nature of time, they both are and both are directly linked to any of your experiences.

In the case of being murdered violently, you could ponder if the higher self attracted this event as part of his path because he believed it'd teach him something.
That's exactly how I thought, and I figured, if that's how it works, then there's also the chance the other person shared the same Higher Self.  Which means not only would it be Free Will enacting on itself but it'd be the same entity ultimately providing the experience to itself.  (Seeing it like game pieces on a board was helpful actually.)

Which means that basically you can't violate yourself without intentionally ending your own life and severing the rest of that 'lifeline'.

And even then, it'd be closer to a lesson learned to the Higher Self than a violation of Free Will, as it would accept that choice anyways in its...for lack of better words, 'thingy-mer-wibbly wobbly-wabbajack' Choice concept called Unconditional Love.

So I don't know if you can infringe Free Will.  -shrugs-

If one gives up their Free Will to God because their Will is a sin, do they inevitably become unconsciously polarizing in their desired way by following their own beliefs, insights, and intuitions of being driven by God and not their own ego?
You can infringe free will in your level of awareness. Live the dellusion of doing so and distill love from the experience, then experience regrets at a later time until it comes to be accepted and seen as part of the perfect plan.

I do believe evolution leads each to awareness that the whole of their path ever was perfect, as such that infringements never were (whether against or from others). Afterall are we not willingly playing the polarity game to know how we can act through self and other-selves? To know what we can do and what we can be done? To know what all we can become? It's all part of it, unity ever is perfect and present and there is no two entities who are no perfectly complementary to each other's experience. If it is not currently known, it will definitely be known in the right time and you will come to love infinitely every being you've ever interacted with, whatever the way.
(10-03-2015, 11:35 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]If one gives up their Free Will to God because their Will is a sin, do they inevitably become unconsciously polarizing in their desired way by following their own beliefs, insights, and intuitions of being driven by God and not their own ego?

Just how many perceive God in the form of their ego? I'd link it to faith which can be useful, but the person cannot escape from his own distortions and needs to work with them. 

Each of us already is the perfectly incarnated will of God.
Agreeable. So in this place of polarity, it is possible to infringe, because in the long run it isn't actually infringing.

Once more a paradox. Simultaneous infringement and non-infringement.

Which is explained by the illusion of Time, since this place is kind of like a living loved 'thought-form' that we make for ourselves and exist simultaneously inside and outside of.

Sometimes, I want to shake the Logos' hand and be like, "Why you so smart??"
(10-03-2015, 10:32 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]It is not infringement to assault someone if they defend themselves.  It is if they are helpless it'd seem.

Why does it matter whether they defend themselves or not? The aggressor's actions and intentions are the same: to violate. That is what determines whether it's an infringement or not.

(10-03-2015, 10:32 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Is Free Will impossible to violate in regards to the 'One' Free Will?  

The only level at which it would be impossible would be at the level of undifferentiation; ie. total Oneness. Where there is any distortion at all, then violation of free will is possible.

(10-03-2015, 12:21 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2015, 10:32 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]It is not infringement to assault someone if they defend themselves.  It is if they are helpless it'd seem.

Why does it matter whether they defend themselves or not? The aggressor's actions and intentions are the same: to violate. That is what determines whether it's an infringement or not.

(10-03-2015, 10:32 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Is Free Will impossible to violate in regards to the 'One' Free Will?  

The only level at which it would be impossible would be at the level of undifferentiation; ie. total Oneness. Where there is any distortion at all, then violation of free will is possible.

42.3 ▶ Questioner: I will attempt to make an analogy. If an animal, shall I say a bull in a pen, attacks you because you have wandered into his pen, you get out of his way rapidly but you do not blame him. Or, you do not have much of an emotional response other than the fear response that he might damage you. However, if you encounter another self in his territory and he attacks you, your response may be more of an emotional nature creating physical bodily responses. Am I correct in assuming that when your response to the animal and to the other-self seeing both as the Creator and loving both and understanding their action in attacking you is the action of their free will then you have balanced yourself correctly in this area? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct. However, the balanced entity will see in the seeming attack of an other-self the causes of this action which are, in most cases, of a more complex nature than the cause of the attack of the second-density bull as was your example. Thus this balanced entity would be open to many more opportunities for service to a third-density other-self.

I offer this response because to me it signifies that intention from the receiving end is just as important as the one putting it out there.  If the receiving end is positively polarizing, and the sending end causes the other a positive polarization through their own efforts, they have just served the other through Service to Self, and may also polarize positively in so doing despite the negative intention.  It's a bit complicated to make sense of but basically bad can create good.  Negative is actually a different form of positive.  For every polarization to STO created by the receiver because of the sender, the sender leeches that vampyrically you could imply, but properly polarizes alongside the other whether in STS by intent or accidental STO by unconscious intent (as a STO soul can be incarnating as a STS action performing individual).  In the long run, the looong run, polarity is the same thing on either scale.

Ra says every moment is Catalyst, Everything is catalyst.  Do I thank my breath?  Be grateful for life and living?  Do I sulk and mourn my nonexistent futures?  Does my thoughts polarize me too?  Everything allows us to Polarize, every mundane bland moment is actually sacred.  Every interaction from a breath to the itch of your leg to the buzz in your ear (darn mosquitoes) is sacred and capable of allowing you to polarize.  (The trick is utilizing Wisdom to properly meet the constant upgrading difficulty of the game 'Life on Earth'.)

If all is One, then all distortions of 'separateness' are illusion, the only constant is that One as far as I understand it.  So I can see what you're saying, but also believe that this in itself is not actually infringement.  Because it will be forgiven, accepted, loved and cherished even, which is why everything, every moment is loved in such ways.  So once more, everything has become one, infringement is illusionarily very real and possible, but in the long run/present-eternal-tense everything is interacting with itself, so all interactions are as if one accidentally cuts one's finger in cases of murder as far as infringement at that level would be concerned.  Or better put, perhaps the bitterness will remain, but in the long run appreciation and acceptance are created from the 'infringement' which in turn is forgiven and no longer seen as an infringement, but rather a lesson taught/learned.

To be murdered, raped, and tortured, in the end is appreciated.  If not for how it was experienced, than as a lesson to desire what kind of experience not to manifest or desire (thereby the kind of desire you don't want to have again, a negative which is in itself a positive as it manifests the positively present 'absence of'.)

So infringement is possible, but at the same time impossible.  Infinity and Simultaneity, interesting stuff how it makes things work out.

Thank you all of you, this actually helped me out a lot! BigSmile Heart
(10-03-2015, 10:32 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Is Free Will impossible to violate in regards to the 'One' Free Will?  Can one violate one's own Free Will?

Well, you are going to hear a lot of different opinions on this.

In some cosmic sense, free will cannot be violated, because no one creates reality for you.  You are creator, always have been, always will.

But the choices you make are dependent on your awareness of said choices.  This is a function of your awareness level.  This is the real factor which limits free will.  When free will appears to have been violated, it is because one point of consciousness has captured the attention of another point of consciousness, and has become adept at convincing the other consciousness to focus on the reality the "infringer" wants to create.  In a sense, you can think of one consciousness "eating" the consciousness of another because this only happens by reducing the consciousness of the other until they don't believe they have a choice anymore. They lose awareness of the choice.

So basically, you are so free you can choose bondage, paradoxically enough.  Once you, through your choice of thoughts, have reduced your awareness to the point where your choices are small, it can take a long time for your awareness to become broad and robust again.  Look at physical matter for example, it doesn't make a lot of choices.  It is inert, for the most part.  It is the symbolic manifestation of "unconsciousness".  It isn't unconscious, but as close as consciousness can get. It's focus is very narrow.  

Karma is the spiritual force that raises awareness, by showing you the alternate perspective to the one you explored.  This allows for more free will in the long run.  All distortions from the one are imbalances, and much like water always seeks its level, all consciousness is inevitably compelled to return to the still center point of the Absolute, by karma.
Free will infringement is a matter of dimensional differences of distortion.

Quote:16.2 Questioner: I may be wrong, but it seems to me that it would be the free will of, say the Orion group, to interfere. How is this balanced against the other concept you just gave?

Ra: I am Ra. The balancing is from dimension to dimension. The attempts of the so-called Crusaders to interfere with free will are acceptable upon the dimension of their understanding. However, the mind/body/spirit complexes of this dimension you call third form a dimension of free will which is not able to, shall we say, recognize in full, the distortions towards manipulation. Thus, in order to balance the dimensional variances in vibration, a quarantine was set up, this being a balancing situation whereby the free will of the Orion group is not stopped but given a challenge. Meanwhile, the third-density group is not hindered from free choice.

Thus, it is a matter of ratios of awareness. Freedom of will of awareness seems to be the source of choice. Those who are aware of a greater spectrum hold a greater responsibility. Those who can see outside of time can more easily infringe those who are looking only within it because the choice can be influenced.

The question becomes, how do you know a choice you are making is actually your own, or something that is the result of influences? How do you ascertain the truth and honesty of your own intention? Will your intention always match what you say it is?
That's why we don't see higher density beings, because it would violate our free will. Even if we want to.
(10-03-2015, 10:32 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Is Free Will impossible to violate in regards to the 'One' Free Will?  Can one violate one's own Free Will?

would it help if you rephrased things in terms of the 'Law of Confusion'?

As Ra considered them alternate ways of phrasing/wording/expressing the same concept.
infringing on free will is a cost-benefit calculation for those on the sto path since infringing on free will loses sto polarization/power but in some cases the benefit of infringing is considered greater than the concurrent loss. obviously the sts path want to infringe since it goes hand in hand with their sts polarization and control. tho there are quotes in the Ra material that suggest they lose polarization by abridging free will as well, but i guess part of the nuance of their abridgment is that the subjugated accept the control. but then just like that quote by Aion before, the orion entities seemingly find it acceptable to interfere with free will. its a bit of a jumble to be honest when it comes to sts.  At least for sto the whole abridging free will is bad is much more clear in concept.

Quote:53.3 Questioner: ...First I will ask if you could tell me the affiliation of the entities that contacted Betty Andreasson.

Ra: I am Ra. This query is marginal. We will make the concession towards information with some loss of polarity due to free will being abridged. We request that questions of this nature be kept to a minimum.

Quote:16.9 Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes and get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person on our planet going towards service to self strictly on his own using his free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land upon our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?

Ra: I am Ra. The first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet. In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet then were conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.
(10-03-2015, 08:38 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

would it help if you rephrased things in terms of the 'Law of Confusion'?

As Ra considered them alternate ways of phrasing/wording/expressing the same concept.

I see how this can be helpful.

Is it possible to violate the Law of Confusion?

A cost-benefit seems very acceptable since in the long run you're going up in polarity more-so than down typically.  Kind of like a small loan you intend to pay back quickly, only you gave out the loan to yourself.

Aion, I think in terms of manipulation, true manipulation occurs on an unconscious level too, Not just consciously.  That's not really plausible on Earth in 3D due to our veiled and limited capabilities.  Not so much Just because its 3D, but because of how 3D works.

Were it possible, it'd probably be acceptable.
(10-03-2015, 08:21 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]That's why we don't see higher density beings, because it would violate our free will. Even if we want to.

Now I must ask why that is. Is the desire to allow something not enough to make such an act noninfringing? Is this kind of like a children's limitation, 'No, I know you want to see your 4D self or comingling guides as the Entities of Light they are but to do so is just not good overall for you in this place at this time.'

Makes me think of the pokemon games when you'd have your bike or fishing rod registered to the Select button, and if you try to ride your bike inside a building or fish on solid ground Proffesor Pokeman would telepathically be like, 'This isn't the place for that.'

Same thing with guides? They be like, 'This isn't the place for that.' ?
So many others actually see angels as beings of light. There must be a reason why they do. Or at least they say they do.

Maybe you have to be developed enough vibrationally.

I heard that if you're near an ET of higher vibration it causes all your subconscious muck to come to the surface, and can have you run away screaming.
I don't see anything. I've never seen an 'angel', I just assumed it was proper to call a being physically made of light a 'light being'. I'm a light being.

You can bring 'subconscious muck' to the surface any time through the outer courtyard. I don't want to assign blame on others for my own experiences souring my vibration.
Perhaps Ra was channeled with distortion, that being the shared belief of all the members that free will can be 'broken'?

But I don't resonate with this at all. There is one 'Will' and it is 'Free' - And if it moves in any direction, how can it be 'broken' ? It is just movement of energy - expressing itself through will and being.

There is a necessity and deep desire (on the unconscious soul level) to experience all there is. Its like our spirits have gone wolfishly mad craving the unknown.

To me "Free Will Infringement" is a distortion of minor non-acceptance and non-understanding of the collision of inner and outer realities. All will is free, and chosen.
I remark the madness of your last sentence by pointing out that our Human Ego's, that self-aware part of human, did not have a choice, and more just found itself here.

Which for what felt like the longest time messed me up thinking free will was a perfect ruse to take away free will.
Are you saying you still believe that? Or it was a self destructive belief?
I don't know what to believe in these regards except that both, all, is real or true perhaps.
Ah, the good ol' Both/And.
Basically the only logical surmise I acquired.

Even something fake is real due to also being Present-In-Thought-Form.
(10-04-2015, 11:21 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what to believe in these regards except that both, all, is real or true perhaps.

It's always all true, when I am on psychedelics I usually answer questions with Yes/No or No/Yes because there is very little philosophical questions that can be answered by just either of them.
Ask yourself if you're alive next time you're impaired Smile

Don't be afraid to be a bit technical man! Trust the intuition And give yourself an honest answer based on what you know so far about reality. You might enjoy it so write it down!
(10-05-2015, 01:30 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Ask yourself if you're alive next time you're impaired Smile

Don't be afraid to be a bit technical man!  Trust the intuition And give yourself an honest answer based on what you know so far about reality.  You might enjoy it so write it down!

I'll write an answer to that question on my next trip and avoid thinking about it in the meantime.
(10-04-2015, 04:32 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps Ra was channeled with distortion, that being the shared belief of all the members that free will can be 'broken'?

But I don't resonate with this at all. There is one 'Will' and it is 'Free' - And if it moves in any direction, how can it be 'broken' ? It is just movement of energy - expressing itself through will and being.

There is a necessity and deep desire (on the unconscious soul level) to experience all there is. Its like our spirits have gone wolfishly mad craving the unknown.

To me "Free Will Infringement" is a distortion of minor non-acceptance and non-understanding of the collision of inner and outer realities. All will is free, and chosen.

I agree with you, in that there is no infringement in a cosmic sense.  Again, we all create our own reality.

I think the key to understanding "infringement" in the sense Ra means it it is in this Ra quote:

Quote:Ra: [...] The attempts of the so-called Crusaders to interfere with free will are acceptable upon the dimension of their understanding. However, the mind/body/spirit complexes of this dimension you call third form a dimension of free will which is not able to, shall we say, recognize in full, the distortions towards manipulation. Thus, in order to balance the dimensional variances in vibration, a quarantine was set up, this being a balancing situation whereby the free will of the Orion group is not stopped but given a challenge. Meanwhile, the third-density group is not hindered from free choice.

Basically there is no "true infringement", but higher dimensional beings are so adept at capturing our attention to suit their ends, that we simply had little hope of recognizing the distortions toward manipulation.  And it is this which constitutes infringement as Ra sees it.  It is not that they created our reality for us, we just had no concept of the adeptness of their influence over us.
I agree, they didn't create our reality through us, they're helping us create their reality because they are us Tongue
(10-05-2015, 01:34 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2015, 01:30 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Ask yourself if you're alive next time you're impaired Smile

Don't be afraid to be a bit technical man!  Trust the intuition And give yourself an honest answer based on what you know so far about reality.  You might enjoy it so write it down!

I'll write an answer to that question on my next trip and avoid thinking about it in the meantime.

I can only contemplate the paradox of asking myself the question. 
Pages: 1 2