Bring4th

Full Version: STO or STS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kia ora.

I am curious to know how we look at ourselves.
Would you consider yourself a STO or STS being?
How far along the path of your orientation do you consider yourself to be?

This isn't an exercise in pigeon holing or judgement.
I sometimes lose something in our interactions and I think it stems from a distorted interpretation of intention or polarity.
I feel like this might help me and possibly others who are relatively new here and don't know other members as well as some.
Both as One.  Slowly being aimed to traverse Moment by Moment one day.

I recognize and understand that both polarities are the same with differences literally only in intent fueling the actions.

I find we judge more than is surpassable until we notice it and try to direct its change.  That we make STS and STO as being seperate then forget that they're the same at the center of the scale happens.
I put my intentions to be of Service to others in my seeking.
I try to be true to what I am without care to my polarity.

I seem to have an inherent STO bias.
Orion Neggies are cool and Confederation entities are amazing.
I try to be a balanced combination although my predisposition has, in the past, been STS. I'm aiming for 50/50 though. Serving others by choosing what's best for me, them and the entire creation.
Would that be 100% STO n STS?
Math has never been one of my strengths lol
So I just spoke with my partner n she feels I'm talking about a third perspective.
Transcending them both and becoming the unified perspective...which I try to do in every moment.
I think a better way of seeing things (possibly) is that STO is trying to open the heart (universal compassion), and STS is trying to close the heart (denying the universal connection that links everyone).

I think most people, if they get to 50% heart open, like the feeling so much, they want more of it.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission.

see the full quote for the clarification in the wording error (which has been corrected in the quote above).
(10-03-2015, 10:59 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I think a better way of seeing things (possibly) is that STO is trying to open the heart (universal compassion), and STS is trying to close the heart (denying the universal connection that links everyone).

I think most people, if they get to 50% heart open, like the feeling so much, they want more of it.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission.

see the full quote for the clarification in the wording error (which has been corrected in the quote above).

Well energetically speaking the mechanics are different, but would you say you could see how each path is essentially the same?
what do you mean by 'essentially the same'?
Literally the definitions of such.

Essentially (with some differences that distinguish such a difference being present) the Same (both do the same thing through the same operations with different mechanics but ultimately create the same end results)

Not just that but how often is STO and STS actions hard to distinguish from one another?
I think it's the same difference as between radiant and absorbant.

Both polarities are geared towards 'doing work', but you're right, they use different mechanics.

(10-04-2015, 12:49 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Not just that but how often is STO and STS actions hard to distinguish from one another?

energetically, they are quite easy to distinguish.  It's just that most people can't read energy.
I understand what you're saying plenum about radiation n absorption.
My view is that, in order to truly serve the creator, you have to add yourself to the equation of "what's best". OIC is experiencing your choices for self AND others simultaneously which, to me, suggests that giving it the best choice for others as well as yourself, seems to be radiation towards others and self...through a transcendent perspective of the egoless, all inclusive choice that comes from attaining "Christ consciousness".
In this instance, what's best for other's ends up being good for you and vice versa. This is because, with the elevated "higher self" perspective, you see all as one. Maybe I'm talking about a perspective that's close to 7D but it's the view I constantly strive for and work towards.
yeah, that's well expressed Kaaron.  I grok what you're saying Smile