Bring4th

Full Version: The eternal work of trying to find a job.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you respond to people who demand that you work more.
I'd say "JUDGE NOT, LEST YE BE JUDGED" from the Bible.
I say to them that I am where I am supposed to be. If they don't understand, thats their problem.
(10-06-2015, 06:44 PM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]How do you respond to people who demand that you work more.

It might depend on who is saying it. For instance, a partner you live with may feel they are carrying too much of the burden. Though to demand something like that isn't considerate.
(10-06-2015, 06:53 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say "JUDGE NOT, LEST YE BE JUDGED" from the Bible.

Likeboat to intelligent infinity.
Trying to get my butt to the social security and unemployment and chiropractic offices today. I'm finding myself sitting online waiting for the dead to resurrect themselves far too much.
Nice article, but i already seen it there https://www.google.com/
... Wot
Weird flex, but okay.

Moving on from google add specifically only on my post... Odd...

Anyway, I just contacted the unemployment agency and after talking with them for a short time they agree that looking for a job under the present conditions would be counter productive as it would only lead to unpaid internships or at best, part time work for very low wage. They agree with me that attending adult college is the best step for now and I should remain on social security. I occasionally get money from people online and from some people here and it helps me past the worst parts so it seems I'm now in a bit of a good spot.

Same poster as OP, obviously.