Bring4th

Full Version: Orbs, Specifically Grey and Black Orbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure a lot here see these orbs as well. What do you do with them? How do they make you feel? I see many different types, but most often White, Grey and Black. When I see them it feels like an energy is being lifted. Heres a chart and a few pix:

[Image: 04-energy-orbs.jpg]

[Image: hy45yhye1.jpg]
Does that chart apply to Phosphenes too? The Blue Orb Phenomenon?
I'm sure it does, I've seen the colors correlate.

Its funny when I see black orbs, my ego says: oh god, here i get torn apart again by that guy. And my conscious self is just full of adoration to see any thing not really there at all. I think my personality is fragmented, lol
You wouldn't be aware of being fragmented until you've healed, you might notice some cracks still healing though.  This isn't true if you're not badly fragmented.  Think of it like a mirror shattering, and slowly healing up, the smallest cracks are near the center, they heal first, unless it's just a few big cracks and not any real 'shattering'.

Who rips you apart???

The color's I've seen in order of the chart. It's interesting to note that I was easily able to place basically every color I've seen to the colors provided here, the person who made this chart is halfway proficient to say the least.

Only one exception applied, what does a sparkling rainbow orb mean?

Lemon Yellow
Pale Yellow
Orange-Yellow
Orange-Red
Deep Red
Dark Red
Scarlet Red
Gold
Turquoise (lots of it)
Pilot Light Blue (this is the color of an orb I saw in a dream nonetheless)
Royal Blue
Indigo/Dark Purple (unsure, it was a dark purple pale indigo)
Grape (a few times while playing Skyrim)
Dark Purple

The various phosphene colors.  I have never seen a green one or pink one or white-gray-black, but I have seen rainbow ones that sparkle all colors for the one second it's noticeable in my perception.

I just want to point out something though, these aren't orbs that are flying in the space in front of me, they clearly are only in my vision as far as I know.  I've never experienced a single one as some kind of 'extended phenomenon' outside of just my field of vision.
Sparkling rainbow orb means you have understood - and applied Forgiveness totally - For the moment, ushing in a great release.

Today, As I crossed the street into the sun I noticed a rainbow on the ground. I pointed it out to another man, and we remarked on what may be causing it. I move to cross the street and this rainbow aura follows my head-shadow on the pavement. A thin perfect circle of a couple inches in width, but extending three feet in every direction as a perfect circle from my head. I ask him if that is really there and I am not hallucinating, as I often do. I confirmed it to another woman too, but she thought nothing of a rainbow following my head for some reason.

What the fucking s***.

Anyway I was feeling so strongly Forgiveness to all things washing over me, and I believe I manifested the rainbow halo with the Forgiveness understood as Emptiness understood as Innocence to all things. After an hour therapy session - I returned cross the street again, but this time my halo was gone. Kick in forgiveness for all things; Boom it manifested out of nothing.

Can anyone tell me what the f***?

I also understand Orbs in general to be a phenomena of my vision - but very real in external reality. I've seen my cat's and myself see the Orbs of my passing Grandmother making a fly by as she circled Earth one last time - I was the only relative not at her side at the time of death.

I rip myself apart. My soul loves this s*** though. Being a cleaner of this reality or something.
My cat used to stare at one of my guides who'd travel around the room as I would direct her in my thoughts.  It was one of those moments where my cat is looking at nothing throwing her gaze around like something is whereI keep thinking it should be.

So for me I don't see orbs or aanything. I can feel their presence in the sense that sometimes an orb is something invisible and not just energy.

I finally saw a bigger dot.  It was maybe 6mm in diameter?  Not a tiny dot, a slightly bigger one with mass that was violet dark blue and almost matched the black of my eye lids since I saw it when I just woke up and had my face buried in a pillow.
Sorry everyone! I was on my 30th hour of nosleep; Feeling feeling strong feelings for no reason, that kinda stuff.

Did the dot get bigger and then smaller, like it was trying to puncture a hole through your perception?
Orbs are entities that exist all across the next density whom sometimes choose to pop in to visibility. I've read they live in huge colonies and are pretty much dedicated to service to others, although they can be 'misused'. I've heard of adepts becoming companions with orbs and being able to use them to support abilities like remote-viewing. Some suggest that certain orbs are just bodies created by being whom are remote viewing, like a very simple astral body. Some may also be Masters in vehicles as I've heard of the ability to reduce oneself within a floating orb. There is a story of a great master who held a meeting with many other masters, over a hundred, and yet they all somehow fit in to his tiny little one room cottage.

In general, I think it's important to keep in mind that not every orb/phenomenon you see will be of the same nature as the last similar thing you saw. Something may look the same as another and be of a completely different nature. I really try not to make a 'catalogue' in to which I fit my experiences. Rather, I see experience as writing my inner encyclopedia, always editing and updating.
Yes. Thank you for that Aion.

The one commonality is they are all so vibrant and full of the Creative spark of life. I do agree they are a method of travel for just about any energy that can manifest and gather awareness.

Nature spirits, Dark entities, Angels, Guides, Fairies

I think our consciousness in its true density is basically an orb. Maybe I'll try to latch on to an one and astral project, If the feelings are right
Yeah, I see it that they are likely entities which have never been veiled and have always been part of the awareness of the Creator, although I do believe they are also evolving. However, again, appearances may not always be what they seem.
Heh, a very happy black shadow just whizzed by as I read that. Its like he felt my happiness from your words.
Dark Fairies, anyone? LOl
My aunt once told me that when she was a child whenever she was in a dark room or when sun began to set, she witnessed hundreds of colorful floating orbs all around her. They were all of different sizes and whenever she touched an orb that half of it would disappear. She never told anyone about it out of fear of being labaled as "sick" and eventuality she just stopped interacting with the orbs all together until they went away completely.
@ Indi

That makes me feel so warm, I'd love to think everyone I know can interact as playfully with these as I like to.

I have been noticing a trend with these, they love to appear when you let go of your ego. Particularly when you open yourself to living just through the heart. And anyone can do this; Just let go of everything, all your imaginings, thoughts, all you know to the Airy Forgiveness of your heart center.

If you still don't see these, you really don't need to. If you feel warm inside already, you don't need any confirmation Smile