Bring4th

Full Version: Knowing the Unknowable; Creating the never before seen...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am tempted to just post the title, and not say any thing more.

B4th, what do you feel this means to you? What is the unknowable of your inner world? What do you truly want to bring to this world?

I could say Bliss; Absolute forgiveness; Unconditional Love, etc

Once these states have been found they slip away like water, only to return again another time.

Is there an energy we can bring forth, an energy beyond Light and Darkness? Beyond non-duality and beyond anything we know? Beyond the Bliss state of our Spirit's ocean?

What have you created?
Intelligent Infinity informed Intelligent Thought.

That Omniscient Intuition that speaks to us things that we don't understand yet grasp the peripheral/edge of just enough to understand it is something to be understood, just it's not perceivable intellectually in a way that makes it possible to make sense of in any way beyond 'unreal' or 'unimaginable'.

A year ago, I would have found it unimaginable that creation is made up by a 0, and a 1 adding to itself, then adding its sum to the sum of it's previous self (1 + 1 = 2 | 1 + 2 = 3 | 2 + 3 = 5 | 3 + 5 = 8) creating a spiral that makes up every single thing in creation imaginable through intelligent 'sacred' geometry.