Bring4th

Full Version: Ra's GPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read the folowing, (forgot which book number)

The Ra Material Wrote:Questioner: Thank you. Just as something that I am a little inquisitive about, but which is not of much importance, I would like to make a statement which I intuitively hunch. I may be wrong. You were speaking of the slingshot effect and that term has puzzled me. The only thing that I can see is that you must put energy into a craft until it approaches the velocity of light and this of course requires more and more energy. The time dilation occurs and it seems to me that it would be possible to, by moving at 90° to the direction of travel, somehow change this stored energy in its application of direction or sense so that you move out of space/time into time/space with a 90° deflection. Then the energy would be taken out in time/space and you would re-enter space/time at the end of this energy burst. Am I in any way correct on this?

Ra: I am Ra. You are quite correct as far as your language may take you and, due to your training, more able than we to express the concept. Our only correction, if you will, would be to suggest that the 90° of which you speak are an angle which may best be understood as a portion of a tesseract.

I had visions of this in dreams and also in meditations, before and after I read the above. As I posted some of these dreams in Wanderer Stories section, this holds great fascination for me for some reason. Would this be a proper and accurate description? Or am I way off? I was possibly thinking of adding it as my 4th spiritual-journey tattoo;

[Image: new-dimension.jpg]
/bump

I can take it...So....am i delusional? or am I close?
hey Sorrun, I actually subscribed to this thread a while back when you created it in the interest of hearing what responses you might get. I don't really understand this sort of thing too well, but since there are no responses as of yet, perhaps you can help me to better understand what you make of this particular Ra quote while I add my own disjointed thoughts.

I read once a long time ago, and I can't remember where, that any motion whatsoever is always considered acceleration. So if you are moving forward but slowing down in that direction you are actually increasing your acceleration in the opposite direction. Perhaps what Don was getting at here was the added acceleration you might be able to attain by traveling very quickly along one axis and somehow adding to that acceleration by moving to the side. I'm not sure if that works out in a sensible way though.

As to what Ra is trying to explain with the correct angle being a portion of a tesseract, I really have no clue. A tesseract has many angles on it, so which portion was implied? Or can you add all of the angles together and average them out somehow? It's worth noting that the tesseract shape is basically a four dimensional object which is 'projected' if you will in to three dimensions. We often consider the "fourth dimension" to be time, which is interesting.

What do you make of it? Can you help this non-scientist make sense of it? Smile
Sorrun, I don't know anything about physics except intuitively and from that point of view your model feels to me to be correct. If we could figure out how to slingshot a vehicle at a "tesseract" angle then maybe we could reach time/space. The spiral figure is a good representation; it seems the deflection would occur in a more circular motion rather than a sharper degree, like the way satellites use planatery gravity to accelerate further into space. I feel researchers in Russia were trying to create an effect related to that with their spiral over Norway earlier this year. This is all intuitive to me so I don't have words to explain the feeling.

I like the model, particularly the spiral. It has a special elegance.

Heart
Please forgive me, but ... I don't understand the relationships through the sequence.

E=MC2 is the scientific formula for the basic understanding of how the illusion of space/time is implemented.
The triangle is a 2D design and in this case is static, though Don meant that the right angle deflection would be in addition to motion.
The tesserect is a 4D object, and though we might try to understand it in 3D, visualization is possible, though understanding is difficult if not above the ape mind's comprehension (in this I mean it is like trying to run a honda civic engine on jet fuel. It might work for a second, but would blow up).
The arrow means "the result is"?
And the spirals?

Could you explain the relationships as they have meaning to you?

A 3D projection of an 8-cell performing a simple rotation about a plane which bisects the figure from front-left to back-right and top to bottom.
[Image: 200px-8-cell-simple.gif]

A 3D projection of an 8-cell performing a double rotation about two orthogonal planes. (This one is my favorite)
[Image: 150px-Tesseract.gif]
Man...those are mindblowing...wish I had those as a screensaver.

Richard
yep. I think so, too.

Heart
[Image: 24-cell.gif]

Synchronistically this came in the mail today... Apparently there is a 24 cell in the same series. Smile

I could understand the other two. But this one I cannot understand.
Wow. If anyone figures out how to make a screen saver out of these, please let me know. They are fascinating.

Heart