Bring4th

Full Version: Bringing People Together...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok here's my story...About maybe two years ago some girl moved into my neighborhood,i was rarely seeing her and that few time that i saw her i thought to myself -''nothing special'',but few months ago i had a dream about her...in that dream i was going outside with my bedding and started sleeping on the concrete,at that time she noticed that i was outside and tried to wake me up by dancing around me and that kind of stuff,then i woke up(in my dream)and we started kissing...Anyway, after i woke up i felt intense love and attraction towards her and i think i fell in love with her,every time i see her she is more and more beautiful and i started bump into her more frequently then before .My question is: Is there any possibility that some beings from higher densities are trying to bring us together,or maybe hers higher self contact me in my dream,or this is my wishful thinking...Some thoughts,advice? Sorry for bad English if it was any...
I don't think higher density is always the answer.
It could have been a pre-incarnative choice.
Dreams are signals from a deeper part of our minds, and dreams often bring things we have failed to notice or that we need to notice to our attention. I think your best bet is to continue paying attention and keeping an open mind, and then see where things go. It would be equally premature to either assume that you're meant to be together, or that it was just a silly dream. I wish you luck!
Or you could stop stressing about it and just ask the girl out, then see what happens. If you keep watching her from afar without doing anything, you could start looking like some sort of creep or something.
Ok,thanks everyone for comments...I would like add just one more thing...In the past few days whenever i look at clock on computer,tv etc. i see identical numbers appear,like 22:22,16:16 etc,also in think i saw a ufo turning into airplane(this was a few weeks ago)...Any thoughts on that?
(10-10-2015, 04:05 AM)bananamen Wrote: [ -> ]Ok,thanks everyone for comments...I would like add just one more thing...In the past few days whenever i look at clock on computer,tv etc. i see identical numbers appear,like 22:22,16:16 etc,also in think i saw a ufo turning into airplane(this was a few weeks ago)...Any thoughts on that?

Number syncs will plague you until you become aware that all of this is nothing but a dream.

As to why you see certain numbers over other numbers is up to you to discover. Numbers have meaning.
Some unique, others common.  Thank you again Min for showing me this site originally.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspo...mbers.html

A number index with descriptions of what numbers probably mean what. But use your own discretion too.