Bring4th

Full Version: energy centers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I know or find out what energy center/chakra level I'm at or should be working on? I've read all the LOO books and am reading, "A Channeling Handbook" at present. I feel that I am at the heart center but am not sure.
Any guidance is appreciated.
Q'uo and Carla often liken clearing up the chakras like doing housework. You have to do the basic cleaning (red, orange, yellow) before you can do the more fun stuff (green blue indigo). It's advised that you balance your energy imbalances every day, starting at red and going to yellow (I think to yellow right?).

Even though my energy centers aren't completely clear all the time, I still pray and meditate when I remember to. So it's not like you only can work on one chakra at a time, though it's easier to do (magical) work in consciousness with a green light. Smile

Also, this question is kind of vague. Could you be more specific?
(05-07-2010, 02:52 AM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo and Carla often liken clearing up the chakras like doing housework. You have to do the basic cleaning (red, orange, yellow) before you can do the more fun stuff (green blue indigo). It's advised that you balance your energy imbalances every day, starting at red and going to yellow (I think to yellow right?).

Even though my energy centers aren't completely clear all the time, I still pray and meditate when I remember to. So it's not like you only can work on one chakra at a time, though it's easier to do (magical) work in consciousness with a green light. Smile

JoshC, Thanks for your reply. How do you know when your energy centers are clear or not? I have been 'doing' spiritual 'work' or searching for a long time but now I have come to a place where I don't know precisely how to 'know' or be in contact with energy centers. I know what each represents, and meditate on where I stand with each issue. I still don't feel in contact with where I stand in regards to each one. ES.

(this was moved from the LOO section-I thought this ? would be in relation to the LOO but apparently not)
This is what I would do, my friend.

Clear the mind from the fluffy, blocking, "cottony" everyday thought. Do this in whatever way works for you. I prefer to keep it simple and just sit and invite silence.

Then, with a mind that's clear, set the intention. Ask yourself, "What is my ultimate goal here?" Maybe something like "I am trying to find and remove my blockages to allow the light/love of the Creator to move clearly through and shine clearly out."

Now that the mind is clear, the connection with silence is there, and the intention is set, questions can be asked of the Universe.

Ask the question (remember, you're partially asking to yourself and your "already knowingness" as well) "I perceive that my energy centers have blockages that I'm unable to detect. Communicate to me, in a way that I will be able to comprehend, these blockages and give me life events that, when worked through in love, allow the blockages to be cleared and the energy to shine through again."

I'm reading The Law of One 101: The Choice right now, and in it, Carla says a LOT about blockages in each chakra and examples of causes of blockages and how to work through them.

Heart
(05-07-2010, 12:49 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I would do, my friend.

Clear the mind from the fluffy, blocking, "cottony" everyday thought. Do this in whatever way works for you. I prefer to keep it simple and just sit and invite silence.

Then, with a mind that's clear, set the intention. Ask yourself, "What is my ultimate goal here?" Maybe something like "I am trying to find and remove my blockages to allow the light/love of the Creator to move clearly through and shine clearly out."

Now that the mind is clear, the connection with silence is there, and the intention is set, questions can be asked of the Universe.

Ask the question (remember, you're partially asking to yourself and your "already knowingness" as well) "I perceive that my energy centers have blockages that I'm unable to detect. Communicate to me, in a way that I will be able to comprehend, these blockages and give me life events that, when worked through in love, allow the blockages to be cleared and the energy to shine through again."

I'm reading The Law of One 101: The Choice right now, and in it, Carla says a LOT about blockages in each chakra and examples of causes of blockages and how to work through them.

Heart

Thanks Aaron, for the directions. I read the LOO -- all of the books. I read so much that I'm likely to forget parts that are important. I always underline when I read so I'll go back to 101 and check through it. Your suggestion is good--I'll give it a try.
(05-07-2010, 08:00 AM)East Sun Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2010, 02:52 AM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo and Carla often liken clearing up the chakras like doing housework. You have to do the basic cleaning (red, orange, yellow) before you can do the more fun stuff (green blue indigo). It's advised that you balance your energy imbalances every day, starting at red and going to yellow (I think to yellow right?).

JoshC, Thanks for your reply. How do you know when your energy centers are clear or not? I have been 'doing' spiritual 'work' or searching for a long time but now I have come to a place where I don't know precisely how to 'know' or be in contact with energy centers. I know what each represents, and meditate on where I stand with each issue. I still don't feel in contact with where I stand in regards to each one. ES.

(this was moved from the LOO section-I thought this ? would be in relation to the LOO but apparently not)

I tend to think (and I may be completely wrong so... ya Angel) that my energy centers are generally pretty clear except when I'm dealing with catalysts. I like to spend some time at the end of the day (when I remember to!), usually before bed, and think about what happened that day. Did I get in an argument with someone (Most likely orange ray for me)? Did I feel sexually insecure or feel in danger (Red ray)? Did I zone out a lot (X rays! Tongue)? For these issues, I use mostly the techniques that Carla explains in Living TLOO: 101.

Other techniques that may or may not be in 101 (I haven't read it in like a decade!) are trying to find the love in the moment, and trying to practice forgiveness. An example for the former would be like if I were to get angry at someone who didn't use their blinker while turning right into the same place I'm trying to make a right out of (Gah!). I might wonder where the love was in that anger. Is there a perceived lack of love, or fear? Do I feel the other driver was inconsiderate? What are the underlying reasons for my reaction? etc.

I'm not very good with chakra work relative to some people here, maybe you could hope ayadew posts here. Sorrun also may have some suggestions on clearing up chakras or specific ways to use energy in order to... I dunno what I'm talking about! Lol. Anyways, Love and Light Smile
(05-06-2010, 10:56 PM)East Sun Wrote: [ -> ]How do I know or find out what energy center/chakra level I'm at or should be working on? I've read all the LOO books and am reading, "A Channeling Handbook" at present. I feel that I am at the heart center but am not sure.

Actually it is quite simple Smile sort of

Your thoughts and feeling will tell you. Most harmonious joyous blissful feelings and thoughts, regardless of the topic, more you are closer to heart. You may even be operating from a different chakra/ray depending upon the place, time and situation.

We must be thinking thousands or more thoughts a day. But you will find that there is a pattern to most of those and you can identify what are your most recurring thoughts. We have a dominating set of thoughts that keep recurring back and forth. Of course this is a fluid process and changes every day but watching them carefully you can see what are you mostly thinking about in a typical day. Note down the five top categories that you spend most of your time with. Those will tell you where you are.

There are positive and negative manifestation of each chakra. Look at your thoughts and feelings and honestly assess yourself how do you feel in the moment. I found this chart that might help:

Root Chakra:
* Positive archetype: Mother
* Negative archetype: Victim

Sacral chakra:
* Positive archetype: Emperor/Empress
* Negative archetype: Martyr

Solar Plexus chakra:
* Positive archetype: Warrior
* Negative archetype: Servant

Heart chakra:
* Positive archetype: Lover
* Negative archetype: Actor

Throat chakra:
* Positive archetype: Communicator
* Negative archetype: Silent Child

Brow/Third Eye chakra:
* Positive archetype: Intuitive
* Negative archetype: Intellectual

Crown chakra:
* Positive archetype: Guru
* Negative archetype: Egotist

http://spiritual-growth.suite101.com/art...en_chakras

It is not perfect and a situation may not be a single chakra activity but it may be used as a guide post to give some indication of where we are in a moment.

For ex: If I feel like a martyr a victim and a servant at times (essentially feel like crap Dodgy ) then I have to work on removing some blocks in lower three chakras. If you feel like a mother a warrior, an emperor and a lover in different situations then you are all set Cool
(05-08-2010, 08:13 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2010, 10:56 PM)East Sun Wrote: [ -> ]How do I know or find out what energy center/chakra level I'm at or should be working on? I've read all the LOO books and am reading, "A Channeling Handbook" at present. I feel that I am at the heart center but am not sure.

Actually it is quite simple Smile sort of

Your thoughts and feeling will tell you. Most harmonious joyous blissful feelings and thoughts, regardless of the topic, more you are closer to heart. You may even be operating from a different chakra/ray depending upon the place, time and situation.

We must be thinking thousands or more thoughts a day. But you will find that there is a pattern to most of those and you can identify what are your most recurring thoughts. We have a dominating set of thoughts that keep recurring back and forth. Of course this is a fluid process and changes every day but watching them carefully you can see what are you mostly thinking about in a typical day. Note down the five top categories that you spend most of your time with. Those will tell you where you are.

There are positive and negative manifestation of each chakra. Look at your thoughts and feelings and honestly assess yourself how do you feel in the moment. I found this chart that might help:

Root Chakra:
* Positive archetype: Mother
* Negative archetype: Victim

Sacral chakra:
* Positive archetype: Emperor/Empress
* Negative archetype: Martyr

Solar Plexus chakra:
* Positive archetype: Warrior
* Negative archetype: Servant

Heart chakra:
* Positive archetype: Lover
* Negative archetype: Actor

Throat chakra:
* Positive archetype: Communicator
* Negative archetype: Silent Child

Brow/Third Eye chakra:
* Positive archetype: Intuitive
* Negative archetype: Intellectual

Crown chakra:
* Positive archetype: Guru
* Negative archetype: Egotist

http://spiritual-growth.suite101.com/art...en_chakras

It is not perfect and a situation may not be a single chakra activity but it may be used as a guide post to give some indication of where we are in a moment.

For ex: If I feel like a martyr a victim and a servant at times (essentially feel like crap Dodgy ) then I have to work on removing some blocks in lower three chakras. If you feel like a mother a warrior, an emperor and a lover in different situations then you are all set Cool

Thank you for you reply and that valuable info. Mostly I am somewhere between pos. and neg. on your chart and fluctuate back and forth.
My most recurring thoughts are always of someone/situation that make me really angry even things from a long time back. I'm getting better at just dismissing them instantly but they keep coming back.
Anyway, it is great to have the LOO and these forums to help us grow.

Balance of energies are the key to your quarry.
You would want to keep all energy centers filled with the most vibration, balance, color and harmony as possible. Some, of course, need more work than others as they will get blocked from certain karma acting as your catalyst that you pre-chose before this illusionary incarnation. You can, if you relax in your soul, detect trends / patterns in your past starting from a very young age to your present. These trends / patterns are the direct action/reaction of your pre-chosen choice for catalyst, which has a direct action/reaction to how your energy centers are wired for this incarnation. Detecting / Sensing normally leads to a desire for balancing.

The following may help you to detect which chakras you may want to work on depending on the current awareness for knowledge and wisdom for pre-selected karma's catalyst;

First Chakra; Root Chakra
Ancient Name: Muladhara
Color: Red
Location: Bottom of the spine. This is where the kundalini resides.
Associations:, Grounding, Stimulating the kundalini, Physical Disease Distortions

Second Chakra
Ancient Name: Manipura
Aka sex or spleen chakra
Color: Orange
Associations: Sexual Urges, Creativity

Third Chakra
Ancient Name: Svadhisthana
Concerns vitalizing both the physical and the etheric body
Color: Yellow
Where all of the 72,000 subtle nerves join to filter, transform, and distribute subtle energy throughout all the subtle body. Empowers and helps manifest and un-manifest impressions from the higher centers. Use of this will powers your actions on all planes. If this center is blocked, you may notice distortions with unhappiness, discontent, as well as power distortions. This is the energy source for well being. Other distortions would be pre-mature old age, nerve distortions, brain and organ distortions. Psychological symptoms can result if this center is blocked from transforming energy to the heat center. This center allows you the ability to create and break habits and to hold strong to a determined course of action.

Fourth Chakra
Ancient Name: Anahata
Aka The Heart Center
Color: Green
If this center is blocked, you may notice distortions with emotions, sadness. This is the chakra associated with love and compassion. When activated you become aware of emotional feelings of others, empathetic with all beings, understanding, but mostly known as the central balance point and centeredness of balance. This center joins, merges and mixes the earth and sky energies. This center deals with healing from love energy.

Fifth Chakra
Ancient Name: Visuddha
Color: light or sky blue or turquoise
When this center is open, you gain the ability to hear and bring to physical consciousness sounds from the subtle etheric and astral planes. You gain the ability to hear the truth from higher planes and to communicate it to the physical plane. As this center opens more, you begin to naturally speak the sounds that you hear. This center connected the heart centers energy to the third eye centers energy. Distortions can be headaches, tightness in the jaw, shoulders/neck tension as well as throat. This center is best known as the Communication center.

Sixth Chakra
Ancient Name: Ajna
Aka Third Eye
Aka Ajna
Color Royal Blue
Corresponds to connection to the sub-consciousness, clairvoyant abilities, intuitiveness, astral sight, higher awareness, focus'ness.

Seventh Chakra
Ancient Name: Sahasrana
Aka Crown
Color Purple
If blocked you will have distortions of not being able to integrate the wisdom of the other chakras. As this center opens, you seem to become one with the universe. It is describes as gentle ecstasy. This is the center for healing and the connection for channeling. Its the center where you gain the highest wisdom and knowledge. This knowledge filters down to all other chakras.

As you become more aware, you will be able to see or sense or feel where the imbalances lies, and correct them. Keep all of the chakras balanced with each other. Remember that they are all connected when doing your energy work, and they all connect to that which cannot be seen in 3d. Balance of energies are the key to your quarry.
(05-08-2010, 10:55 PM)East Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for you reply and that valuable info. Mostly I am somewhere between pos. and neg. on your chart and fluctuate back and forth.
My most recurring thoughts are always of someone/situation that make me really angry even things from a long time back. I'm getting better at just dismissing them instantly but they keep coming back.
Anyway, it is great to have the LOO and these forums to help us grow.

In my opinion dismissing your emotions will only help suppressing them. They will keep coming back until the core issues are understood and addressed. Ignoring the emotions is like ignoring the Check Engine Light in your car. It is a symptom and cause is a trouble with the engine. That needs investigating and fixing. In the same manner our emotions are our indicators telling us what is going on. We need to look at the root causes and see how to resolve them from the root.
(05-08-2010, 01:06 AM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]Sorrun also may have some suggestions on clearing up chakras or specific ways to use energy in order to... I dunno what I'm talking about! Lol
lol, you were on a roll Josh. Tongue You should have "went with it" and allowed the information to come into to you. You were doing so good BigSmile
Quote:In my opinion dismissing your emotions will only help suppressing them. They will keep coming back until the core issues are understood and addressed. Ignoring the emotions is like ignoring the Check Engine Light in your car. It is a symptom and cause is a trouble with the engine. That needs investigating and fixing. In the same manner our emotions are our indicators telling us what is going on. We need to look at the root causes and see how to resolve them from the root.
I hear what you're saying. I spent a lot of time psychoanalyzing to the point of obsession and only made real progress when I studied, "The Egyptian Book of Living and Dying." There is one sentence, "When negative thoughts come do not give them a second of thought. Dismiss them instantly." I found that to be what works for me. I know the reasons for the neg. thoughts and there is nothing to be done about them, but they do come back. I do intend to eliminate them eventually.
Sorrun,
Thanks for your reply and info. I thought I read somewhere that you should take care of the energy levels starting at the bottom and not go on the the others until you have dealt with that one. Somewhere else I read that you can work on any or all of them at the same time. May be just a matter of of opinion I guess.
(05-09-2010, 09:27 PM)East Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I thought I read somewhere that you should take care of the energy levels starting at the bottom and not go on the the others until you have dealt with that one.
Yes and not exactly...
You want to "start" on the lower chakars first, then move on to the upper chakras...in the same session. The lower ones are more open natually and normally then the upper chakras. You want to work on all of them in one session, starting from the root to the crown. You do not want to work on one or three of them only. Balance of energies are the key.

Picture Chakra Exercises like building a house. Imagine you are the house. You need to build the foundation, then the walls, then the roof in that order. You would not want to start with the roof or the walls with out the foundation first, or the house/you will be out of balance and collapse.

There are exceptions to this rule. After you have been working on your chakras for a bit, you can do creative-specific chakra exercises. One example is a balancing chakra exercise. Energy in the heart chakra and out - back and forth for a few, then in the feet and up through all the chakras and out the crown chakra...then reverse it, back and forth - over and over, then finishing up with the heart chakra once again for a few. This balances the chakras and your earth & sky energies as well as your ethric body as a whole.

(05-09-2010, 09:27 PM)East Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere else I read that you can work on any or all of them at the same time. May be just a matter of of opinion I guess.
No, not really opinion. Advanced chakra work, you can work on all of them "at the same time". One would suck in the energy into all of them at the same time, colorizing all of them at the same time, complete the fractual symbols to their original design & changing them from 2d to 3d - all of them at the same time, vibrate them and spin them - all of them at the same time. Acid in the late '60 had nothing on this i tell you. Talk about a tripy feeling, and... "OMG the colors !!" Tongue
(05-12-2010, 08:16 PM)Sorrun Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2010, 09:27 PM)East Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere else I read that you can work on any or all of them at the same time. May be just a matter of of opinion I guess.

No, not really opinion. Advanced chakra work, you can work on all of them "at the same time". One would suck in the energy into all of them at the same time, colorizing all of them at the same time, complete the fractual symbols to their original design & changing them from 2d to 3d - all of them at the same time, vibrate them and spin them - all of them at the same time. Acid in the late '60 had nothing on this i tell you. Talk about a tripy feeling, and... "OMG the colors !!" Tongue

Thanks Sorrun,
I'm sort of a beginner with chakra work although I have read about it if different places. Paula was speaking of starting chakra when I got some of the info. so I did not want to rush into it too fast, as she says it would not be good.
To clarify, it is all meditative visualization. Is that correct?