Bring4th

Full Version: Experiencing Memories of a Past Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
while scrolling facebook i came across an interesting article about reincarnation. There is a link below if anyone wants to read it. With that said does anyone here at B4th have any experience with past memories or even memories your unsure of were they came from ? Even if you have no memories do you have any awareness of possible past lives or existences 

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/08/26/w...ous-study/
I had a flash of a memory where I killed a wolf that was my pet, and it caused me great distress. I killed it because of the local people wanted it dead for some reason. I attribute it to past life because it had strong emotional connection.
I've had rememberance of a few things but I don't dwell nor think much about my past in this life so I never expected myself to put much focus on past lives, instead I try to remember what I am outside a veiled environment.
in a sense, every memory we have is of a past life. There is no memory of our present life, how can there be? You cant remember present life, only live it through navigation with presence and imagination. I view memory as crystallized imagination. it´s like life is in a constant flux of birth and death, echoing moment to moment... And boy do I feel like I have lived A LOT of lives this incarnation, it´s just ridicules Tongue
How long is a frame of present?

The planck time scale is 5.39106(32) x 10^(-44) seconds, also called a Quanta.
Each quanta is a new static parallel reality. Bashar said there was billions per second, but there are way more.

Who knew you could quantize time.
I remember many things from many lives and many things from in-between incarnations as well. My girlfriend remembers every life she has had on this planet and the life she has lived disincarnate. We have lived many lives together and have a long history. I have a history with many people as I've been heavily involved with the planet for many thousands of years.
We are accelerating our Pineal glands into compressed time. Get really high and you know what I mean.

But In earnest; We are not ready for the full intensity of the energies we will take on in the future.

I feel we are near 10% our full capacity- when we live our birthright, our godhood on earth. Recalling past life traumas is the beginning slipping away of layers of the 'Remembered Veiled Self'.

We have so much beyond polarity and beyond that duality to know and integrate over the next 50 years.
Its a difficult thing to verify unless you can find documented historic references to the claimed past life such as photo recognition or the finding of objects/facts that would be unknown to the indvidual remembering the past life. Beyond that its really the claim to fame or the hopes/fears of the self being projected into a manifested delusion. I feel most people remember past life that are really the reaching to an archetypal experiences of being that person they wish to be rather than having been that person.

The remembering of the past is something that is fairly rare i believe, the work of the adept or those who have had the good fortune to find a trigger to remember such an event. My out look may seem some what logical but i think with such a subject it needs some grounding. Most people do not remember past life they fantasize about who they want to be or the part of the repressed shadow that they fear or it is used in the work of faith. However that being said if one can benefit from the knowledge of a past life whatever the reality of it may be, who cares?
remembering is a subtle aspect of the present that we can magnify with attention. I view it is a practical tool for us to orient our self within this aspect of reality. primarily finding a sense of self in memory gives a very limited sense of self... The present is untouchable by mind... mind needs future or past to operate... in the present there is only immediate presence... Not that we need to exclude mind, just view it more as art than fact...