Bring4th

Full Version: Family and Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both polarities entail one inevitability in a societal complex: The conscription of people into a circle of family or friends; This can occur freely or through control.

Most family/friendship complexes on this planet require a sacrifice of freedom in the name of "required" control of catalyst. As a whole, we have not made a choice towards absolute freedom nor absolute control that The Law of One provides.

As spiritual work, in the circle of family/friends I have established, I have encountered only one difficulty, and that is with the so-called "required" control of catalyst:

The concept of topics "not to be discussed," including but not limited to, strong desires, strong emotions, sadness and anger in any intensity.

Simply, most I find do not want to discuss what lies dormant within their heart. They do not wish to cry, to exclaim their joys or sorrows, their angers -- in fear of seeing other people expressing similar pain. There is no polarization nor ability to heal distortions with this mindset. These emotions cannot be balanced in group-based work with this mindset:

What a terrible waste of time in an incarnation. Horrid.

Good day. Good day. Good day.
So we must make the Choice, and Plunder on dear Fools.

The Fields of Polarity are known to us

The Fields of Non-polarity are known to us.

Everevyone intrinsically understands Creator

The fields of the Golden/Silver/Magenta/Green/Violet,Etc any color you can vividly imagine.

This field is also a part of our inner world. Wich we add to the insanity of the society Teeting at the edge of making The Choice;

And it may instantly feel apart of your Outer field (Consensus Reality Projection)
We can't make a choice towards freedom or control in a place that doesn't allow fully one (as well as the other) to be expressed.  Specifically a Ra quote speaking of control.

It is horrid in a sense, a waste.  But it is your reality that is consensus.  So now you're forced by your own choice to be here-now to deal with aspects of yourself through others that you find horrid.

Its like a circus with mirrors called a class room.

I don't recall signing up for this class though o:
Which is also, apparently, part of the class.

Happy Catalyst, come more often.
(10-12-2015, 03:43 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Most family/friendship complexes on this planet require a sacrifice of freedom in the name of "required" control of catalyst.

could you define a bit more on what you mean by this statement. 
I think he means that people have expectations of others to fulfill certain social constructs.
I am the very definition of reticent.  I can't imagine being any other way.
go and buy me cookies adonai and stop bitching about it.
[Image: JMgGSIf.jpg]

[large image]

I would love sum cookies in tha mail
Find new friends? Also I don't know what people are the most you encounter, but a vast majority of people with whom I work, live, and love all shout out their joys sorrows etc like you said they don't.

Is your posting here just meant to be creative poetry or are you trying sparking a conversation?