Bring4th

Full Version: -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-----
I don't fear. But then again I'm not being tortured like William Wallace in Braveheart.
(10-12-2015, 08:29 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]And for what it's worth, I want to remain "immature" for now. STS seems boring, and even though I'm inclined to STO I have to ask; how can I "serve others" with the knowledge that there are no others? There is only the Creator. It is a lonely existence.

I think that it is a mistake to assume that because all is the creator that it is a lonely existence.  From my perspective, that view makes it seem like the creator is this super ego and out of its loneliness it created all these other egos out of its own substance to quell its loneliness.  To my best understanding, this was not the case.  The creator, or source of all that is, is not an individual personality.  It is a plenum of infinite Being, rather than a spark sitting in a void.  It is complete it every way you could possibly imagine.  It is impersonal beingness.  It is not joyful, loving, or happy.  Rather, it is joy, love, and happiness itself.    

If you have seen beyond the illusion of "others", then you need only seek self harmony.  Become a force of harmony and well being, and you will resonate in oneness with your other selves.  There is no need to feel alone.  Feel the joy of blending with your other selves in communal laughter, experience, and learning about the mysteries of the universe.  Look for reasons to feel good, and you will find them aplenty.  Look for reasons to feel bad, and you will also find those aplenty.  I don't recommend that path however.  Remember that the creator is all things, and all things have their time and place, but in the realm of shape and shadow (the realm of manifestation) there will always be some parts of the creation that are at complete odds with certain other parts of the creation.  And that is natural, and fine.  A cat is not compatible with the environment of outer space, a fish is not compatible with the environment of land, and a STO being is not compatible with the negativity of the world.  So find your alignment with what makes you feel joy, and well being, and leave the misery to the miserable. When you are suffering mentally, physically, or spiritually it is always a call for attention. You know how you are rarely aware of your digestive system if it is working correctly? Would it surprise you if I told you your mind is almost the same way? That when it is working correctly, you are largely unconscious of it, only aware of the joy of being.

Do what you love, seek your highest joy, your highest bliss, and will serve others quite well, and in the most unique and spectacular way that your particular manifestation of personality can.
-----
Quote:earth_spirit:
Is love not just another illusion / distortion like fear and hate?
How is Love a distortion like fear/hate?  I don't connect with that?  Love in it's purest form is definitely not a distortion but rather fear/hate IS the distortion of Love. 
I was going to make a topic about this, but it seems pointless since true knowledge will forever elude our grasp for as long as we are in 3rd density.

True knowledge will not forever elude us in third density.  We are in this mess in order to evolve and move up/graduate from 3rd density.  Don't throw in the towel, rather keep on seeking until you find out.  It may take your whole lifetime to get anywhere/somewhere but in the process you will learn much.   Our reality and minds have been heavily 'tampered' with by the dark which makes it harder to get to the Truth. 

(10-13-2015, 02:40 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]Good point. The Creator can't possibly have a personality of his own. I used to be doubtful of the notion that "God is Love", but the way I see things now it might just be true. Is love not just anohter illusion / distortion like fear and hate? What is Love, exactly? I was going to make a topic about this, but it seems pointless since true knowledge will forever elude our grasp for as long as we are in 3rd density.

Love is like the scent of oneness. It is like the rays of the sun. It is not the sun, but it comes from the sun. Because unity contains all it cannot abhor any. Because love encompasses all, it cannot abhor any.

But basically, love is connection. Or pure acceptance. Pure appreciation.
(10-13-2015, 04:44 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2015, 02:40 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]Good point. The Creator can't possibly have a personality of his own. I used to be doubtful of the notion that "God is Love", but the way I see things now it might just be true. Is love not just anohter illusion / distortion like fear and hate? What is Love, exactly? I was going to make a topic about this, but it seems pointless since true knowledge will forever elude our grasp for as long as we are in 3rd density.

Love is like the scent of oneness.  It is like the rays of the sun.  It is not the sun, but it comes from the sun.  Because unity contains all it cannot abhor any.  Because love encompasses all, it cannot abhor any.

But basically, love is connection.  Or pure acceptance.  Pure appreciation.

That is a really beautiful description anagogy.  The sun just radiates, pure love on all.
(10-13-2015, 05:00 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]

Love is like the scent of oneness.  It is like the rays of the sun.  It is not the sun, but it comes from the sun.  Because unity contains all it cannot abhor any.  Because love encompasses all, it cannot abhor any.

That is a really beautiful description anagogy.  The sun just radiates, pure love on all.

I can't handle its love for long.
-----
(10-13-2015, 05:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2015, 05:00 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't handle its love for long.

Maybe, but those brief glimpses keep you longing for it, don't you think?
I don't feel love in the sunlight. I just feel hot. I don't usually wish for more.
(10-13-2015, 05:06 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]I respectfully disagree with our capacity to "know". Far as I'm concerned, we don't. That we experience and rationalize illusory manifestations with our biased perception, attribute man-made "labels" and definitions to them with our hopelessly constrained intellect does not mean we "know" anything. I "believe" in One Infinite Creator, but it is not within the scope of my mental capacity to "know" Him. The only thing I "know" is that I don't know anything about anything.

I used to think that we couldn't know.  But I changed my mind, for me it is a matter of faith now.

For a mystic or a teacher who has realized the Real and the TrueSelf, it is a matter of experience.  I have had enough experience by now to trust my teacher and have faith in what I don't know.  
-----
Why is spirituality so counter-intuitive? I mean the harder you try, the worse it is.
(10-13-2015, 05:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why is spirituality so counter-intuitive? I mean the harder you try, the worse it is.

Maybe you're digging in the wrong place?

The harder I try to become consistently peaceful and kind, the better it gets.  By every measure.
(10-13-2015, 05:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why is spirituality so counter-intuitive? I mean the harder you try, the worse it is.

So stop trying, and just *BE*.
I've had very similar ruminations and the same thought process lately as you have, earth_spirit. For example, there's a side of me that wants to love and walk in faith and with my heart on my sleeve. Another part is to be mindful of how I associate myself with others and stay somewhat apprehensive with the intentions of others. There's no paranoia in either or, just that they're both state of being. There's nothing wrong with either! It's a paradox indeed.
All is perfect. All is as it should be. I think you know this for sure, somewhere deep down inside you. Just BE, when all the signs are telling you that there really isn't much to work on in the realm of "doing". When the heart and mind has spoken to great lengths to you, it's the spirit's time to be itself... at least that's what I can infer to the best of my ability.
(10-13-2015, 10:49 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

So stop trying, and just *BE*.

Oh I would love to hear you describe the process of Be-ing in a way that allows me to do so.

Please tell.

Earth Spirit, you were on the mark when you asked, What is Love?

I wanted to make a thread dedicated to discovering that. What is Love?

That is a powerful question, asking source its self what it is.

Every seeking of Love will pull more Love into your view.
You just need to keep looking. You bring up things Ive questioned too. I really hope you find the answers you're looking for!
(10-14-2015, 12:53 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I would love to hear you describe the process of Be-ing in a way that allows me to do so.

Please tell.
I'll try, but words always seem to fail in this endeavor.

The process is more one of stopping processes you are already doing than starting new ones.  It is the same process stated by Eckhart Tolle, Nisargadatta, Ramana, and other teachers of non-duality.  Simply be in the present moment. Take your mind off the future (and its fears), and off the past (and its regrets), and just rest in the present moment.  Fully accept the present moment.  When you truly find yourself in the present, and stop projecting thought, and just dispassionately witness what is, without trying to change it, you will feel a kind of stillness within that is very healing in my experience.  When you let go of doing, and just be what you naturally are, as consciousness -- the pure observer, you begin to resonate with well being -- what you really are.

You are not anything that you observe, and you are everything that you observe.  Release your attachment to being anything specific.  Your real nature is formless and limitless.  

In the absence of thought, which is just inner movement, you will go beyond mind into awareness, or spirit and feel an inner contentment which does not depend on outer events.  But sometimes it takes a little bit before you can stop the inner chatter of the mind enough to perceive your raw nature.  Any pure meditation will take you there.  Your mind will try to "figure it out", and that is the whole problem.  It's whole agenda is to keep moving, moving, moving.  The mind is simply inner restlessness.  Don't play its game for a while, and simply observe, and see how it feels.  

Focus on the raw visceral conscious awareness of the NOW, not the pale watered down memories and thoughts of the imagined past (all extends from the now, the past is in your imagination only) or the imagined future. You have always been in the now.  
Kind of like watching a film.  There's the scale or timeline of the film, and a slider or where you're at in the film, that goes across that scale as the film progresses.  We're the slider and we need to understand the scale is our life and we are just here experiencing it and living/creating it all at the same time so calm our s--t and relax into the present occurring experienced moment of The Moment and focus on that locus primarily, being the current placement of the slider.

Instead of being lost on others, or the future/past.  Though I imagine its okay to think about the future in terms of how to traverse towards one you want.

But to do so while staying primarily focused on doing so from the Present Moment and only the Present Moment applying and reapplying intelligent openminded observation while being true to the self's desires.

This sounds good to meditate on. Thank you!

So basically to BE you come to your most present moment and stay with it, you stop judging based on past observations that you stopped judging from the Present Moment, you stop judging future observations in the process as the future isn't any more real than the past, if you can experience the past without judgment its easier to do so with the future too.  Then you just build like a Phi Sequence.  You evolve.  You are at 3, you produce an output of 5 and add it to yourself.  You are 8, you produce an output of 13 and add it to yourself.

Or, you're one man with a tool, say, a Hatchet.  You cut some logs with your hatchet and make a fire with the natural tools around you.  3 + 5, you are now a guy with a Hatchet, fire, intelligent use of environment.  8.  You are all of that, build a shelter with cut logs and natural bindings, you produce ways to produce food naturally.  You are 8 producing 5 and adding to your existence.  You are 13.  You build more weapons and tools to survive and prosper.  You are 13 producing 8, you are 21.  You have created a home area, a life of sorts, you begin expanding. Build a small homestead.  You are 21 producing 13, you are 34.

Sometimes you get reduced along the way, 'time' heals everything, you continue on inside the moment evolving but truly, you're just observing and invising or...  that's not a word.  You can be the intuitive advisor to your own self?  Lead yourself?  Create yourself, be yourself as you want to be?

In order to, Just BE?

Could you try to advise me in ways to BE a type of Color like Chakra Orange or Chakra Green?
I wasn't quite sure how to respond to your post TTP, so I'll just say: the only thing I can tell you is this: the mind is a tool.  It is good for organizing things, and performing certain mechanical intellectual activities. And it is a wonderful tool.  
You don't always need to be using that tool, however.  

And in fact, if you are always using this tool, and most people are, you are slowly or quickly going mad most likely.  Like I said, the mind is simply inner movement, inner turbulence.  The mind has an agenda, and that is making itself separate from the rest of the universe.  It latches onto events in time and space and proclaims certain aspects part of "me". Other events it rejects as "not me".

The mind does not unify, it segregates and divides, labels and distorts.  That is its nature -- to discriminate among things.

The unifier is the spirit.  Mind is inner movement, or thought ( the north pole), the body is outer movement, or tangible manifestation (the south pole), and the spirit is the integrator of these two magnetic poles.

Spirit is raw awareness.  Mind is consciousness projected inwards, body is consciousness projected outwards.  In between "inner" and "outer" is the self.  The self, the inner, and the outer all come into being at virtually the same time.  It's like looking in a mirror.  The second you look into the mirror, there is a reflection (perhaps there is a brief delay, hardly worth mentioning haha).  

It was the same way with spirit.  The moment it started to "think", a self was formed, and before long, it started to collect those inner projections of thought as memory, and identify with them, and then reflect them outwards in the realm of tangible manifestation (as an inverted reflection).  And tangible is relative (it doesn't have to be physical matter).  If you were on the astral plane, your outer projected thoughts would appear like a vivid objective representation of your thoughts in full technicolor three dimensional imagery.  So the "proto self" could be thought of as the Logos.  As a subset of the Logos, you identify with less mind images than the Logos (it identifies with the totality).  Though, identifying with the totality, is like not identifying with anything.  You could say it either way, honestly (I know Ra says 7th density is no identity, which is why I want to make that distinction clear)

Anyway, I just gave you more to think about, which is unfortunate, because I want you to stop thinking, and just BE for a while.  The point is to feel the power and peace and unity of the present.  So here is your homework:

Next time you are walking, or sitting down comfortably, or whatever, just try to focus on the present moment to the exclusion of all thoughts.  Try not to think about what's next, or what happened last, but simply what is being observed at this very moment.  At first you will be inundated by thoughts as your monkey mind rails at the thought of quietude.  But after awhile you will start to feel the sense of dissolving into the processes around you.  It is very fleeting at first, and you will lose it almost straight away.  Keep at it for a couple weeks, months, years and your ego (the sense of a separate self apart from creation) will start to dissolve.  You might have some satori experiences.  You'll still be looking in the mirror, but you won't be trying to "own" the image anymore.  

Or you'll do it less, in anycase.  Or perhaps I'm just rambling like a crazy person.
If you're crazy I declare as an intelligent being Human Sanity Insane and Insanity Sane.

I just meditated on some things and went for a pink color to breath and visualize with.  Nabbed my crystal buddies too and sort of let go of things.  Your title made me realize...some complicated things.

I was hoping my post would incite great feedback and It did BigSmile Heart

I heard myself say I need to cultivate a habit of meditation before going head first into trying to be in the moment all the time so as not to stop meditating.

...I don't meditate as much as I should, so I'm changing that as I go along instead of waiting for the change to happen when I 'decide' (without deciding) to make it so.

To be a color was to me, using the mind to formulate myself as a color then by really just imagining it as my breathe then seeing it all around me as if I were looking from inside of it outwards.

Not that differenty from my consciousness and my body.

But my consciousness being all can also look at me from outside my body or through others with my mind interpreting.  That's when things get wonky.  So I need to be inside myself and with myself or you could say, as myself or beside myself to be in the moment.

I should meditate with head phones more often o:

Everyone on B4 is so helpful lately!~  thank you Anagogy Smile BigSmile
(10-14-2015, 03:13 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't quite sure how to respond to your post TTP, so I'll just say: the only thing I can tell you is this: the mind is a tool.  It is good for organizing things, and performing certain mechanical intellectual activities.  And it is a wonderful tool.  
You don't always need to be using that tool, however.  

And in fact, if you are always using this tool, and most people are, you are slowly or quickly going mad most likely.  Like I said, the mind is simply inner movement, inner turbulence.  The mind has an agenda, and that is making itself separate from the rest of the universe.  It latches onto events in time and space and proclaims certain aspects part of "me".  Other events it rejects as "not me".

The mind does not unify, it segregates and divides, labels and distorts.  That is its nature -- to discriminate among things.

The unifier is the spirit.  Mind is inner movement, or thought ( the north pole), the body is outer movement, or tangible manifestation (the south pole), and the spirit is the integrator of these two magnetic poles.

Spirit is raw awareness.  Mind is consciousness projected inwards, body is consciousness projected outwards.  In between "inner" and "outer" is the self.  The self, the inner, and the outer all come into being at virtually the same time.  It's like looking in a mirror.  The second you look into the mirror, there is a reflection (perhaps there is a brief delay, hardly worth mentioning haha).  

It was the same way with spirit.  The moment it started to "think", a self was formed, and before long, it started to collect those inner projections of thought as memory, and identify with them, and then reflect them outwards in the realm of tangible manifestation (as an inverted reflection).  And tangible is relative (it doesn't have to be physical matter).  If you were on the astral plane, your outer projected thoughts would appear like a vivid objective representation of your thoughts in full technicolor three dimensional imagery.  So the "proto self" could be thought of as the Logos.  As a subset of the Logos, you identify with less mind images than the Logos (it identifies with the totality).  Though, identifying with the totality, is like not identifying with anything.  You could say it either way, honestly (I know Ra says 7th density is no identity, which is why I want to make that distinction clear)

Anyway, I just gave you more to think about, which is unfortunate, because I want you to stop thinking, and just BE for a while.  The point is to feel the power and peace and unity of the present.  So here is your homework:

Next time you are walking, or sitting down comfortably, or whatever, just try to focus on the present moment to the exclusion of all thoughts.  Try not to think about what's next, or what happened last, but simply what is being observed at this very moment.  At first you will be inundated by thoughts as your monkey mind rails at the thought of quietude.  But after awhile you will start to feel the sense of dissolving into the processes around you.  It is very fleeting at first, and you will lose it almost straight away.  Keep at it for a couple weeks, months, years and your ego (the sense of a separate self apart from creation) will start to dissolve.  You might have some satori experiences.  You'll still be looking in the mirror, but you won't be trying to "own" the image anymore.  

Or you'll do it less, in anycase.  Or perhaps I'm just rambling like a crazy person.

I think you are rambling on like a mad man! Ahh very nicely put anagogy. Beautiful statements, nicely put together. Thank you.
I am wondering whether OIC is Love itself, or love is yet another illusory manifestation that emanates from the Source.

I would ask myself this question: Is it even possible that illusion would be a part of Source? What/where does illusion come from?  What/where does Love come from?

I agree that the mind/ego with it's inherent limitations in 3D is incapable of knowing God.
Knowingness comes from seeing through the ''illusion''.  I had never heard the term ''distortion'' before I read Ra.  Is illusion = distortion?
-----
Ra regards themselves as Distortion.

Illusion is distortion, reality is distortion, the immersion present in both is distortion.
(10-14-2015, 11:47 AM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2015, 12:53 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Earth Spirit, you were on the mark when you asked, What is Love?

I think anagogy has provided a beautiful understanding of Love.

(10-14-2015, 11:25 AM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]I had never heard the term ''distortion'' before I read Ra.  Is illusion = distortion?

Far as I'm concerned, all manifestation are distortions of Intelligent Infinity. Therefore, all manifestation is illusory. In this sense "illusion = distortion" may be true, but in a literal sense they have different definitions.

Or maybe I'm making no sense at all and need to study English instead of channeled material.

I think Anagogy provided a useful understanding to me too, but everyone experiences differently, find what's right for you too Smile

I personally believe Intelligent Infinity is distortion as well. What the hell is the Pronoun Infinity supposed to imply 'sentience-wise'? The gateway to intelligent infinity, intelligent energy, distortions of the One. Maybe they always were but that doesn't mean they are 'The One' who, made the Always Were always present and not just 'were'.

I try to realize I know nothing. The One? What could it be to I?
-----
(10-14-2015, 11:25 AM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]
I am wondering whether OIC is Love itself, or love is yet another illusory manifestation that emanates from the Source.

I would ask myself this question: Is it even possible that illusion would be a part of Source? What/where does illusion come from?  What/where does Love come from?

I agree that the mind/ego with it's inherent limitations in 3D is incapable of knowing God.
Knowingness comes from seeing through the ''illusion''.  I had never heard the term ''distortion'' before I read Ra.  Is illusion = distortion?

The Source is all there is. 

Space and time are illusions, every laws we know of, colors, any thoughts, many-ness... all illusions as there is always only the Source which is ever in perfect unity with nothing separated from itself apart the illusion/delusion of individualized portions of awareness being separate from it.

I've read some say there is no Greater Awareness, just a plenum. I do not agree with that, I believe there is ONE awareness that encompasses every other and that each of us is the experience of that ONE awareness which is alone of it's kind.
(10-14-2015, 12:27 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I've read some say there is no Greater Awareness, just a plenum. I do not agree with that, I believe there is ONE awareness that encompasses every other and that each of us is the experience of that ONE awareness which is alone of it's kind.

From my perspective, I don't see a difference between the two concepts. An infinite plenum would be filled with infinite potential. From my perspective, infinity is infinity. There is nothing that you could imagine, which is not real from one perspective or another.
Pages: 1 2