Bring4th

Full Version: Another catalyst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ayadew

Hello everyone, this is my Wanderer story, which I have come to identify myself as.

I stumbled upon the Law of One information by recommendation from a friend, who felt drawn to this. And as I read more I also felt very drawn to this. It was with great scepticism at first, but as information was unraveled to me it all made sense. Desires I had never been quite aware of came to me, and it was all in line with everything of Law of One. It was the most intense feeling of “coming home” I’ve ever felt in my life, although novadays slightly dimished, I cannot turn away from the path it has teached me.

All my unstructured and confusing spiritual experiences started to make sense. I've had so many confusing memories. As I read the Law of One I feel remembrance from these feint memories. They are of something greater than what I know here, something that actually makes sense. This world has always looked as an illusion to me, something that could fall apart at any moment. I have never been afraid of dying. If it's ignorance or knowledge I do not know, but it has never mattered.

I have my doubts of course. One cannot believe in anything as an absolute truth in this density, due to the paradoxes that exists. "If truth does not exist, the statement "truth does not exist" is a truth, thereby proving itself incorrect." The illusion of time, cause and effect and logic are great. They bind many. But when you realise that time is relative and all is transient, not many things make sense anymore, it all ends up with the ancient occult mystery: Nothing Is Known.

The characteristic I remember from most of my life is that I’ve never felt part of my family or the world, like most of you here. I’ve tried, but there has never been true loyalty to “here” = my life situation. Perhaps I do not understand all things about loyalty since it has never been important, or was. This detatchment has given me much pain and sorrow, although I suppose it’s not much different from what most people go through. Some people seem to find their place. My views were constantly changing, althought the ultimate goal is to find some spiritual satability.

My family did find me odd, and still does. My mother seriously wounding the little known of self I had accumulated in my early days. My father handling me with care, but like nitroglycerine, just waiting to explode. My sister, always loving, but also defensive. The people of my community/school never accepting me, giving me no encouragement or reason to be with them. I don’t think I ever hated them for it. I met it with cold neutrality, their behaviour completely alien to me, thinking elsewhere in space and time. This likely encouraged me to STS activities. But I've not had much experience in this life yet, I'm merely 21 years old.
I have real memories of being completely out of sync with this existence until I was 15 or so. At the age of 10 I almost committed suicide, so tired was I spiritually of this place. Madness. It was not for me. It didn't want me either. So I started looking inwards instead.

And since then I've been a searcher, indulging carelessly into everything that has crossed my mind. Martial arts, religion, music, art, meditation, demonology, composing novels, traveling, carnal experiments, mathematics, tarot, etc etc. Many philosophies and views of existence I have explored or re-invented, for most paradoxes and contradictions are already known to man, limited as we are in this 3:rd density world. I thought I had whole new views of thinking, only to realise people had thought this over 4000 years ago already.

My interests has been many, but a direct result of this is that I have got no deeper understanding in any of my fleeting interests. My spiritual hunger is seemingly insatible, almost comparable with material gluttony.
The thought of that disgusts me sometimes, but I am so in love with knowledge. I wish to know all of it. All people, all their thoughts and experiences, all logic and paradoxes which clusters our view of existence. I cannot simply stop and focus on one thing, then I will miss so many experiences. A common interest has been art, music and beauty in general. I cannot picture my life without music and things to be marveled by, they feel very natural and fundamental. Materialism itself has never been of much worth to me unless it could or gave promise to some spiritual experience. Video games has always been a central part of my life, and I now realise it’s only because they were a gateway to a world beyond this. I do not play much anymore though.

I've always loved looking up at the stars, fascinated by them. In my early years, it was something infinitely more interesting than the fairly predictable physical parts of life on this planet. Now it is everything.
It is my home.

In my later years, I’ve come to understand the value of other people. As I was on the path of Service to Self for a long time, much of that I have described above was to STS goals I've come to learn.
The LOO material struck me quite hard, and since then I’ve been quite kind and loving. The love for others is the only reason I don’t grow detatched again, dreaming away to other things. To worlds and realities that has never been in this existence. I still cannot fully understand other people though. When people show strong feelings around me I feel very lost. I know I am capable of them, I know the reasons to why they do such, but I never lose my temper or really cry... it's as if I'm never fully "here". I'm mentally halfway somewhere else.

So in most ways my personality does represent an Wanderer, although with some contradictions. There has not been a natural attatchment or dedicaiton to other people. It has grown over time. This might be because of my childhood experiences, I’m not sure. Maybe I even was a STS entity, and changed to STO. This will be quite interesting to learn if I make the Harvest. Currently I do not really wish to make the Harvest though. If I came here for a reason, which is a rare and great honor, I wish to teach/learn as much as possible.

Peace and love.
Interesting story! We are all so different, but we ended up here on this site to help and share with each other. Here, slowly, we can all become as one!

ayadew

Yes, isn't it fascinating. So different fates. So much different influences. I won't see the world initially as 99% of the people on this planet do, yet we all end up wanting the same things. We all seek unconditional love and unity.
Ayadew wrote
Quote:I am so in love with knowledge. I wish to know all of it. All people, all their thoughts and experiences, all logic and paradoxes which clusters our view of existence.

I think you describe a desire central to many a seeker's heart.

As much as I look forward to an infinitely more harmonious world, I at the same time lament the limitations upon our time here on Earth. Whether due to the length of the lifespan or the conclusion of the density, there is simply not enough space and not enough time within this experience to learn all that there is to learn. SOO much there is that I desire to learn and to know. (Except for economics and legal theory - zero desire to learn about those.) My appetite is far bigger than the size of my stomach, in other words. : )

Love and Light, GLB

ayadew

My friend, I would suspect that the Creator does not even know for sure, until we are all one, what the Creator is. For that was why the Creator spread itself out, to experience itself.

Do what feels right in your heart, at least in this density, we can chose to polarise more positive or negative. I chose the positive, I chose to try to see love in every moment. I do not really know what awaits us beyond, I have only feint memories, but I want to go there, and I want all my other-selves to come there to, to this loving infinity that I so deeply remember and crave for...

fairyfarmgirl

The shadow lives within us all we are all scoundrels and saints and every thing inbetween. The shadow has beauty to be harvested... For instance, what is left behind with the experience that we suppress this is the shadow... in that shadow may lie our self-worth or our inner child that is what is meant by harvesting from the shadow. To know the Self is the accept and Love all aspects of Self. Love thySelf.

fairyfarmgirl
Edit: Post no longer necessary, phishing / spam post deleted by admin.
thanks Parsons.
Greetings Aaydew

Welcome to this forum and Thank you for sharing your story. If it helps you to know, your feelings of 'aloneness' are shared by me, and through this I send you my love. 

I humbly offer a thought to you which you may take or leave
You say that you desire knowledge, that is also my goal. Since my awakening I have a strong desire to 'know myself' which is another way of saying 'know the Creator', and 'know all things'.  There is a great deal of knowledge available to you from the users of this forum. I have been mining the gold of their wisdom. But the knowledge must be presented to the divine source within you and through this, you will do the real learning. 

Again, welcome, and Thank you for sharing. 
Also, it appears Parsons post has been taken down. Thats too bad. I have found Parsons to be an incredibly wise and thoughful person. But it seems you have already read it.
I feel deeply alone too. The veil is thick. Were it not for the veil, we would be at one with everything. But then we wouldn't progress spiritually either.
(01-14-2015, 11:51 AM)jody Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Aaydew

Welcome to this forum and Thank you for sharing your story. If it helps you to know, your feelings of 'aloneness' are shared by me, and through this I send you my love. 

Hiya jody,

this thread was bumped by a spam post, which is why Parsons responded.

Ayadew posted the thread in Jan 2009, and is no longer a registered member.

Because of the ongoing nature of threads, sometimes it's good to look at the posting date to get a sense of context etc.  Of course, when it comes to posting funny pictures of animals, some things are just timeless  BigSmile

Heart

Plenum
(01-14-2015, 03:17 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2015, 11:51 AM)jody Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Aaydew

Hiya jody,

this thread was bumped by a spam post, which is why Parsons responded.

Ayadew posted the thread in Jan 2009, and is no longer a registered member.

Because of the ongoing nature of threads, sometimes it's good to look at the posting date to get a sense of context etc.  Of course, when it comes to posting funny pictures of animals, some things are just timeless  BigSmile

Heart

Plenum

I see. color me embarassed. 

Thank you