Bring4th

Full Version: Infinite probable realities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if everything is always happening?  And that is infinity.  It isn't changing, it just always *IS*.

And what if you are constantly moving through different probable realities every single instant of your life but you simply don't realize it because the changes are too miniscule for you accept that it is a completely different reality from the one you left?

In some ways, it is kind of a disturbing concept, because it also implies, in one sense, that all the people you are interacting with on a daily basis are not the same ones you were the moment before.  In another sense, they are the same "channel" or "flavor" of personality you were picking up before, just slightly augmented.  Well, at first, in any case.  It is conceivable, were this the case, to gradually shift into a reality so different from the one you knew that people might bear the same names, yet be radically different.  

It does not mean that those others you interact with are not real.  It just means you were vibrationally compatible with that version of them and so you ended up in the same reality.  It also does not mean that you aren't here to learn specific lessons.  You chose the circumstances of your life carefully I'm sure, whether you had infinite choices or not.

It really takes the whole "create your own reality" to a deeper level.  I realize it isn't a new concept, but it is one I like to ponder because it is so absolutely mind bending.  But then, it also implies that if you don't believe reality works this way, then it will simply appear to be the one consensus reality that most people conventionally agree exists.  Just like the quantum double slit experiment, you can't accept that the photon went through both slits at the same time, so it then must then appear as having gone through only one of the slits (double slit), as per your observation.

So, in this context, "creating your reality" would be more accurately described as: focusing your consciousness into being vibrationally compatible with the reality you desire, which simply already exists in the infinity that is.  How one does that deliberately is another conversation entirely.  If one learns to lucid dream, in that more thought responsive reality, the mechanisms of thought and its evolution into tangible forms starts to become relatively clear.

Another consideration is: what does this mean for guides, and other spirit helpers, on the other side that assist you?  There would be an infinity of different versions of them as well.  And what is to stop you from accidentally focusing yourself into a reality that is completely bizarre and bassackwards (and to be fair, there are plenty of random anecdotes of paranormal phenomena of this nature if you look for it)?  This leads me to the conclusion there would have to be balancing mechanisms in place, and they might not be "mechanisms" as such, meaning I think balancing is more or less automatic or organically reflexive in a sense.  You can't permanently distort the ONE.  Your true nature can't be permanently obfuscated.  So you move one way, an effect is energized to balance that distortion automatically, you move another way, a different yet equally compensatory manifestation is energized to balance the distortion (this is how I believe karma works).  And I'm positive the higher self watches over its more specifically focused selves most fastidiously.

I've often speculated that the energy centers, the higher self, and other metaphysical structures that support our integrated reality are balancing mechanisms that automatically form when consciousness focuses itself specifically.  We never stopped being the one infinite creator.  As Ra said, the crown is already upon the head.  But when we focus specifically, a whole host of vibrational support structures form around us to balance our distortions.  We not only perceive these on the metaphysical side of things, but perceive these as the others we interact with on a day to day basis.  Nobody is really a separate individual unto themselves, it just appears that way.  We are all apart of each other, helping to balance each other.  And again, it is a natural organic process, like planting a seed, and it sprouts into a plant, and each leaf is where it needs to be in relation to the whole.  Or like a wave in the ocean, interacting with other waves in the ocean, without understanding that they are both the ocean.  

So why am I talking about this?  Well, simply because the more time seemingly goes on, the more I'm becoming convinced that this is how reality really works, and it is not something one comes to term with easily.  At least I don't.  It is a big pill to swallow the vast scope of it all.  

The vast expanse of infinite possibilities is sprawling out before you in every moment of your life in this eternal present we all dwell in.  I derive comfort and peace dwelling on the magic and mystery of the cosmic superstructure that we are all apart of.  

It is sometimes painful to be incarnate in the form and society we are apart of, but it is a wonder to be aware.  
I have been getting premonitory dreams lately and a psychic told me years ago that I had that "gift", as it was termed to me. I do prefer Ra's wording of "paranormal service" however. The most recent one earlier this week had me bewildered as I had a premonitory dream, within a dream itself. I have the impression that this type of service is nudging me rather than me attempting to cultivate it. 

I remain very cautious, but not sceptical about it all.
Same information, told in a new way. Thanks.
I think the Higher Self doesn't judge and being timeless, need not worry about focusing on one over another.  It is already simultaneously experiencing via through consciousness along-us everything at once while simultaneously programming occurrences.

I agree otherwise with basically your entire post.  You speak of a mechanism used in the Law of Attraction.  Focusing traversing Reality by using its rules you've come to understand.

It is mind-bending for me.  My life has has become so...  idiosyncratic in synchronicities that my entire life feels designed and made up.  Like I'm just, an observer who must now learn and teach my self or learn/teach from the experiences had.  Only i also feel the entire spectrum of sensory input  available.  Others are exactly the same but exactly as you said we slip about into various realities and create alongside other focal points or other conscious beings a consensus that individuates so we can all direct our reality somewhat for ourselves.

Its just.  It feels like a game in thought.  Its a bit disturbing...  Such serious repercussions sometimes.  Its a weird, different kind of game in my eyes.
my own bent on this is that as a sub-sub logos we are foci of intelligent infinity aka intelligent energy. its why before and after incarnation our default setting is the indigo form-maker body which is analogous to intelligent energy or 7d energy . this is why the crown is already upon our head as we are intelligent energy aka the creator seeking a return to 8d intelligent infinity (possibly). density is sometimes used interchangeably with dimensions implying greater or lesser degrees of freedom. if 7th dimensional energy projects through a dimension containing only 3 degrees of freedom, the manifestation of this energy passing through this medium is the 3rd dimensional being with its support structures aka the energy centres. the higher self is the manifestation of the 7th dimensional energy passing through the 6th dimension which uses the totality resource of the 7th. hence simultaneity is explained by the same  7th dimensional energy passing through the lower densities to where it is specifically focused. if its focus is on 3d then naturally it must have passed through 6D on the way down and thats why the higher self exists in simultaneity with the 3D manifestation. perhaps 6d is a privilaged dimension that can maintain some autonomy even when not a direct focus of the energy, which explains why u dont necessarily get 4d and 5d selves running around simultaneously with your 3d....though potentially they exist they are just waiting for the focus to shift into them. this connecting influence between the 3d manifestation up toward the 7th intelligent energy provides the metaphysical stability to the 3d experience. the 3d entity in order to elicit actual alteration in its reality must send a message back up through the link to its 7th dimensional indigo energy.

Quote:"Healing is done in the time/space portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, is adopted by the form-making or etheric body, and is then given to the space/time physical illusion for use in the activated yellow-ray mind/body/spirit complex. It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time. In this process you may see the transdimensional aspect of what you call will, for it is the will, the seeking, the desire of the entity which causes the indigo body to use the novel configuration and to reform the body which exists in space/time. This is done in an instant and may be said to operate without regard to time"

whilst therefore the idea that u create your reality is true in the sense that your intelligent energy manifests your current 3d self and all the higher support structures such as energy centres, higher self, and metaphysical stability,  the ability to actually alter this reality is dependant on the will and seeking of the 3d entity to contact this indigo energy. as a focus of the intelligent energy there must exist some automatic feedback between  the consciousness at the focus and its indigo form maker energy so its not like contacting the form maker need be a magical experience and if the energy centres are manifestations of the 7d energy projecting into 3d then working on the energy centres is tantamount to feedback or alterations to the form-maker. to intelligent energy every reality is equally possible so there is this continuum or spread of probable realities that u could slip-slide between in so gradual a manner and with automatic feedback that it for all intents and purposes appears like ur just living ur 3d  life, or you could through a single supra normal act of healing elicit a more dramatic shift in your reality.

just my own thoughts triggered by your thought provoking post anagogy. not truth in any sense, but a theory or rationalisation of my understanding of the process.
spero, I think your post got some strong energy flowing withing me. It's about you mentioning the indigo body and intelligent energy.