Bring4th

Full Version: Time/Space & Space/Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Halo

Can anyone explain the difference between time/space & space/time - as used in the material?

thank you

Rama
Here's a whole session of the explanations between space/time and time/space by L/Leema

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0601.aspx

The difference is the physical and the metaphysical. I don't know the entire concepts of each one's nature but I've read somewhere that space/time is within time/space and that it's an illusion within an illusion.

Q'uo Intensive Meditation April 12, 1991
Quote:Group question: The question is from S, who asks, “Could you tell me the difference between space/time and time/space? This was a question that was covered in the Law of One but I would love to hear Q’uo talk about time/space for I still do not understand it very well even from an abstract point of view. When entities live in time/space, what is their life like? We move freely in space but move slowly in time. Do entities in time/space move freely in time and slowly in space? We do not control our movement in time. Do they not control their movement on space?”

(K channeling)

I greet each of you here this morning in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. As always, we are pleased to be called to this group. When you seek that which we also seek you chose to know more and ever more of the mystery which surrounds us and expands infinitely in which direction we choose to go.

We have spoken many times of the path of seeking, of the mystery we see before us along this path. But the path of seeking is not a straight line, my children. If you wander off any line that is not straight you are still on your path of seeking. For to the one who seeks the mystery the entire life is a path. It contains many seemingly circuitous roads. But when it is realized that each present moment contains infinity, that each point in space/time or time/space contains all that there is, the concept of a straight line being the way the path is is recognized to be only an analogy.

You wish information this morning on the concept and the nature of time/space. Time/space is that which surrounds you at all times and in all spaces, shall we say. In your present illusion you are consciously aware of space/time and it is that in which you conduct your daily activities. It is that with which you are most familiar. Time/space permeates all of space/time and you move within this as well, although you do not have as great a degree of awareness of this.

You are aware that space/time is the home, shall we say, of the illusion of incarnation and that when an entity is not conscious of being within the incarnational illusion, whether between incarnations beyond the process of physical incarnation or in some other way aware of the dimensions of space/time—whether in the dreaming state or other means of alterations of consciousness—then the field of time/space is that of which the entity has primary awareness.

Time/space is that realm within which we are able to be with you at all times, that we may inhabit space/time as well. The movements which are possible to make in time/space are variable as are those in space/time and perhaps more widely variable because of the greater divergence of types of entities that inhabit time/space. There are entities of more differing densities that inhabit these realms and their abilities to move vary according to their individual development. [This] is also true of space/time which in your current illusion is inhabited by the first, second, third and beginning of fourth-density entities. And you may see the divergence of the abilities to move in, for example, the rock entity which moves very slowly in space as compared to the third-density entity which moves about in space seemingly at will, limited only by such physical laws as the entity is aware of.

There are similar laws governing the fields of time/space and similar divergences in the abilities of varying entities to move therein. We ourselves have developed abilities to move much more freely, shall we say, than the time/space counterpart of the walking entities of which you are familiar. Each entity that has the appearance of solidity in your illusion also has the time/space counterpart which exists in a superimposed, shall we say, manner. This time/space counterpart is discernible to some of your entities who have developed the capacity for this type of perception.

The time/space counterpart is that which is worked with very often by those with healing abilities. Each here is aware of such instances. Thus, the separation between time/space and space/time is not such a clear-cut distinction as you may have thought, although it is possible to move purely in the realms of time/space without being a part of space/time. It is not possible to be in space/time without also being part of time/space or the time/space realm containing, shall we say, those of space/time.

We notice this instrument’s struggle with the various terms used and apologize for the limitations of language and speech for we are attempting to communicate complex concepts with a very limited amount of words that may be applied to them and thus of necessity reuse words in slightly different applications when the meaning would be clearer were there different words available. However, this being the illusion we must all do the best we can, shall we say.

Ra The Law of One, Book II, Session 41 March 20, 1981
Quote:Questioner: Could you tell me the difference between space/time and time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. Using your words, the difference is that between the visible and invisible or the physical and metaphysical. Using mathematical terms, as does the one you call Larson, the difference is that between s/t and t/s.

Q'uo Saturday Meditation February 28, 2009
Quote:The next set of terms we would wish to discuss is the set, “space/time” and “time/space.” And to discuss this we would like to move back from the term into a consideration of the nature of third density upon your planet.

The environment which you experience as third-density Earth is an environment which is highly polarized. The very fabric of third density sings of polarity. As this instrument was discussing earlier today with the Live Chat group with whom it meets on each Saturday afternoon [2], the central glyph of third-density space/time is the Star of David. That glyph is made up of two triangles or pyramids, the upward-pointing pyramid or the delta being the male principle, the downward-pointing pyramid being the female. The female principle rests and awaits the reaching of the male principle, which then covers the female principle, creating in that union the shape of the Star of David.

Wherever you look in third density there are polarities. There are physical polarities such as male and female, light and dark, warm and cold. There are moral polarities such as good and evil, positive and negative, radiant and magnetic. The learnings of third density have to do with choosing one of two polarities of the ethical kind, service to others or service to self, and in moving along the line of that polarity, in accentuating it and accentuating it further, until you have, by polarizing, created yourself as a person of power.

It is against this backdrop that we would speak of space/time and time/space. We wished to establish this background before we spoke of the Reciprocal System of Physics created by the one known as Dewey. [3] In questioning the Ra group concerning the nature of reality the one known as Don used the language of the system of physics created by the one known as Dewey when asking his questions, and the ones of Ra responded accordingly.

Through this instrument we can only be general about the nature of the system of physics known as the Reciprocal System. However, the central equation of this system of physics is an equation that can be written in two ways, hence the term “Reciprocal System.” V stands for velocity in this equation. S stands for space, and T, for time. The equation is written either, v=s/t or v=t/s.

Here my sister, the slashes are used as mathematicians use a slash, to indicate that one can be divided by the other. The one known as Dewey posited that there were two reciprocal creations that depended from the nature of the fabric of consciousness which he posited as v or velocity.

In one way of looking at or experiencing the fabric of consciousness, the mismatch between space and time favors space. Because of this mismatch there is a periodicity to this fabric of consciousness as if a pointillist were painting a canvas and were creating dots that, when looked at, becomes a field of color.
[4]

In the space time universe or the universe of s/t, the mismatch favors space. There is created an illusion in which space was a field and time was a river. In the metaphysical universe which is the reciprocal of the physical universe, the mismatching of time and space favors time. And so consequently, in this metaphysical universe time is the field and space is the river.

When entities speak of time travel they speak, in everyday 3D terms, of a science fiction, an impossibility. However in the time/space or metaphysical universe it is the only way to travel, shall we say. For it is the field and space is that which flows. The inner planes of your illusion are within time/space. Your thoughts, before they reach the conscious, word-making process, are in time/space. Consciousness, that ground of being which creates a unity of the universe, manifests in time/space.

Consequently, if we speak of space/time we are speaking of the everyday waking reality/illusion of third-density Planet Earth. When the term “time/space” is used, it indicates or refers to the metaphysical universe. Within time/space the past, present, future are a kind of globe, shall we say, for we wish to indicate a [three-dimensional] shape rather than a flat shape such a circle. We wish to indicate a living, rounded shape. Each incarnation that you experience is as a radius which always points back to the center of that circle of incarnations. At the center of that globe is your soul stream, the collector of all experiences and the giver of all experiences to the one infinite Creator.

The terms “light/love” and “love/light” depend from the terms “space/time” and “time/space.” When we of the Confederation speak of the one great original Thought of unconditional love which created all that there is, we speak in terms of love/light. When we speak of the manifested Logos, the seen worlds, we are speaking of light/love.

The system of illusions of time/space and space/time.
Q'uo Special Meditation March 29, 2001
Quote:When the infinite Creator wished to know Itself, Its great heart beat out the next creation with all of its densities and sub-densities and all of the patterns of those densities and creations. [b]Time and space were invoked and that which before was immeasurable and unknowable became a series of illusions that, paradoxically, were to some degree knowable, and these shadows of knowing were much desired by the Creator. And each of these sparks and shadows became agents of the one infinite Creator, thoughts in and of themselves, thoughts rounded and centered in the one great original Thought which is Love. And so each of you is a Logos, stepped down and stepped down until you are able to experience the very illusion you now experience. And each of you has come through many experiences and many densities to this particular time, at this particular place, each balanced exquisitely in the present moment.
thank you very much for this indispensable add-on
i will gather a lot more perspective
it is unfortunate that you only have one eye

peace

x
Thank you Cyclops, a great collection of quotes. As usual Smile
great post like always cyclops!
Is correct suppose that time/space is spheric (past, present and future coexisting in a sphere)?
I would say Time/Space is crystalized present in which all are contained.
(05-08-2017, 06:51 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I would say Time/Space is crystalized present in which all are contained.

Time has spatial depths in time/space, just as space has spatial depths in space/time.
(05-08-2017, 06:59 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2017, 06:51 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I would say Time/Space is crystalized present in which all are contained.

Time has spatial depths in time/space, just as space has spatial depths in space/time.

I worked on this for awhile, and I came up with the following. We live in space/time while accumulating experiences of other selves and, at some point, making The Choice. Time just moves along out of our control and we have the freedom of moving around in the three dimensions of space.

Between these space/time lives, we live only in time/space. There we have the freedom to move in time to examine in fine detail, those lives we had in space/time. We can only replay those lives and we can't make any change to them while in time/space. As we go around to different parts of those lives, we have the freedom to move in time, but no freedom to move in space. We can only go to those places were we experienced lives.

Some part of our conscience is always in time/space, even during incarnational lives. That part Ra calls the unmanifested self. During meditation, we use the unmanifested self as a resource, but only intuitional--we don't actually have Q and A, but if we ask an important question before going into meditation, later in the day or week or longer, we have an answer to the question, or at least the question will stop being important.

While in time/space, we can visit with anyone we would like, such as parents, friends, enemies, teachers, anyone. That word enemies should have quotes around it because in time/space is no enemy. All share love because all have full awareness of being The One. Alas, this goes away when we take the plunge into space/time to collect more experiences.

Think of time/space as a place to relax and recharge and discover ideas behind those various experiences. We only get experiences in space/time, so eventually we will go back for another life of experiences and stretching our universal love muscles, probably when we get too bored by time/space. Been there, done that.

As I said in the beginning, I came up with this notion by pondering the LOO material, but in there somewhere I found a place where Ra seems to confirm my ideas. I wish I had bookmarked that, but I was just happy to see those words.