Bring4th

Full Version: What exactly does Ra mean by term 'harvest'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also, another more specific query- does the 'harvest' of one entity mean the soul is collected by the future entity of self?
For example, when I am 'harvested', does that mean my soul is absorbed by a next density being? Or-
Does it mean it mean my soul simply becomes next density, and I am still me?
(10-15-2015, 10:40 PM)cloud Wrote: [ -> ]Also, another more specific query- does the 'harvest' of one entity mean the soul is collected by the future entity of self?
For example, when I am 'harvested', does that mean my soul is absorbed by a next density being? Or-
Does it mean it mean my soul simply becomes next density, and I am still me?

A good analogy is the school analogy. When you are done with 3rd grade, you are then "harvested" or "graduated" to 4th grade. Unless, you failed 3rd grade. Then you would have another round of 3rd grade.

The higher self merely watches over the process, sort of like an academic advisor of sorts, which is you in the future. It is like your inner guide.

You'll still be you, you will just be learning 4th density lessons, as opposed to 3rd density lessons.
The 'future' higher self (violet ray body) is the one who checks your harvestability during the process.  Also, your soul is your indigo ray body or 'form maker' body, it is not absorbed or assimilated or any such, its just another tool available to the consciousness.  It just happens to be the highest available body for this octave that we use to form each and any body to operate with.

Ra literally keeps it at, you'll step up some stairs of light, if you hit 4D light you graduate.  WHAT THAT MEANS??

I'unno.  Maybe I can finally understand this beyond 'its a game'.

Either that or harvest is secret Revelations speak for 'ethical spiritual genocide', though I highly doubt it.
My philosophy is that the Harvest refers to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson and attitudes there in.
Ra calls it harvest because his intent is to harvest human souls to strengthen his and his allies' hold on this Creation which we all are part of.

It is the main warfare tactic used by both sides in the polarity war. Each is the Creator, so the more newer souls you polarize into your camp, the greater creative power your camp has and the more you are able to shape this Creation to your own desires.
Ehhhh, I'm not quite sure how much of a "war" it is when both sides are free -and even encouraged- to swap sides whenever they feel like it just to broaden their range of experience. It's really more Red vs Blue on a cosmic scale. Folks pick up or drop out of games at whim, and alignment changes frequently. Flags and bases are captured and recaptured and uncaptured, with no wins that aren't balanced out by losses. And, of course, respawns are infinite.

Then the game ends when we all get sick of playing and look for something new to do together instead. Wink