Bring4th

Full Version: Why is everything toxic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My food.  My clothes.  My bed.  My drink.  My house.  My cleaning supplies.  My air.  My soap.  The plastic my edibles are in.  My soil.  My pool.  My furniture.  My electronics.  My lights.  Its all toxic.

Who in the fluke-up went and said, "ay you see dat der lemonade? Lets put fake lemon in that and real lemon in wood polish, boss." Or "Hey I see this plastic is poisonous ,better get rid of it by selling it all to other people!" Or "I see your house was made in the 80's with seven layers of kill-you-if-inhaled, its only 30 years old, its shedding all this bad stuff so let's tear up everything, get all the bad stuff everywhere then call it clean." Or "You see that tag on your mattress?  Don't pull it off, you need it as an example of why labeling food matters, jk jk your mattress is just pure disgusting after 2 years but keep it for 10, no worries.", "my fabric softener gave me a rash, so I bought a different brand!"

I could go on.

Double u, tee, eff.  What gives America??!
How am I supposed to be healthy when I'm rebuilding my body with cancer constantly??
In my view unless you take anything while fearing that it's bad for you, it has a very low chance of giving you cancer.

Like the ads they put on cigarette packs probably make a lot of people feeling guilty about smoking and simply does that they hurt themselves further with their thoughts and create disharmony within themselves.

Most important thing, before anything you can eat, drink or use, is faith in your body. The human body isn't weak, it can adapt to most environment on earth and almost any kind of diet or ingesting of any substances. Health has much more to do with the mind and the balancing of emotions in a either sto or sts way. In the Ra material it gave the example that anger can cause cancer if not accepted and loved or controlled and repressed.

Why is everything "bad" for you? Because those at power love to give people pretextes to deteriorate their well being in awareness that most people are weak mentally.
Min. By your logic natural physical health can be achieved by literally just thinking it.

I'm a bit more ingrained in the process of consumption/digestion/rebuilding/growth. You're probably right for the most part but its way over most people's capabilities.
(10-18-2015, 08:58 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Min.  By your logic natural physical health can be achieved by literally just thinking it.

I'm a bit more ingrained in the process of consumption/digestion/rebuilding/growth.  You're probably right for the most part but its way over most people's capabilities.

What is over most people's capabilities is the control of their thoughts.

A friend of mine said I wasn't right in the head to be smoking (cigarettes and weed.. and  what I had left of hash) while sick (first time sick in over 3 years!). Actually from what I saw I deal better with sickness than him despite that. I also am sick much less than anyone I know with good health habits.

And yeah maintaining physical health by thought alone should be possible in theory, beyond my current abilities though.
If you keep telling yourself that something is bad while still having it as part of your life, you're surely making it worse.

If you succeed in doing that while having a trance-like state of mind, then it's much worse.
Aaaargh!!! I wonder that too! Poisons are everywhere! In the air, the food, the water, the homes...so insidious! Oh and let's not forget cell phones and wifi's!

How did the planet get so f***** up that it's dangerous to even breathe the air and drink the water and eat the 'food'???

What is the spiritual/metaphysical explanation for this? Is it just to provide an easy exit for those who can't handle the 4D vibrations? But if so, it sure is challenging for the rest of us!

(10-18-2015, 11:06 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]If you keep telling yourself that something is bad while still having it as part of your life, you're surely making it worse.

If you succeed in doing that while having a trance-like state of mind, then it's much worse.

Maybe. But, on the other hand, there are plenty of people who've gotten cancer from those poisons, or autistic from vaccines, or whatever, and they thought those things were totally ok. So they didn't attract the disease because of their beliefs. This shows that the physical substances DO have an impact even on those who are ignorant!

(10-18-2015, 10:59 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]A friend of mine said I wasn't right in the head to be smoking (cigarettes and weed..

That seems like a mixed bag, being that cigs are totally toxic and weed is a potent, healing medicine.

Ugh like my mom.  Smokes then smokes more...

Spiritual explanation, we did this to ourselves, now its time to fix it.
Metaphysical explanation, we have a society designed to slowly kill us off, because we do not see how blatantly ignorant and arrogant we are despite being pushed to be such socially through programming, yet need to realize it to transcend it so they're trying to make it stupidly obvious so everyone will stop just letting it happen and do something about it.  The service of STS madness (my words).

The sad part?  Some people just literally don't care at all.  Like the world is already dead to them.  Or maybe all the poisons did what they were supposed to, who knows, the satire is cruel!

Hopefully we won't have another Holocaust within my life time. Its all a moment long-term but actually in it. Probably feels like forever.

There was a quote about hell and war I once read. War is worse than hell, there are no innocent in hell.
I think it's important to feel you are not just "taking" it. I don't mean being an activist. I mean that you make conscious choices. I've been buying natural, biodegradable products since they first came out. They used to be very expensive, but the costs are competitive now. Some things you can't do much about, such as the air quality. But you can move out of the city. I have a well, so my water does not come from a city processing plant. Though the aquifer can also be a problem. But Mother Earth takes care of some of the toxins in the aquifer.

If you buy a cleaning or personal care product, choose the one with the least chemical, harmful content. I haven't bought commercial soap for decades. I got my mother a bar of Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap a few years ago (she had been using Dove all her life), and a big mole on her back just went away. It didn't go away because I told her it would, or because she thought it would, it surprised her.

You can also make your own products. Castile soap is a good base. You can enhance it with essential oils which of course have different smells, and also different properties (antibacterial, insect repellent, calming, stimulating, etc.). One thing I like to do is buy an organic, good-quality lotion base and add my own essential oils to it. I give it as a gift, and the most popular recipe is essential oil of Mandarin, Clove, and Bergamot. Smile

Plastic is really hard to get away from. But whenever there is a choice, say, mustard in a plastic or glass jar, you can choose the glass. Then, you can use the empty jar as storage for something else.

Also, if you are treating your body (temple) well, and not eating foods laden with pesticides and artificial ingredients all the time, then it is freed up to deal with some toxins. We do have a filtering system (liver, kidneys). But for most people, their systems are on overload all the time just from what they ingest. 

The bottom line is, and this somewhat aligns with what ETM has said, is that you want to take an active, proactive stance, rather than just being a victim of these challenging circumstances today. If you are focusing on making healthier choices, then your mind is engaged in an act of love. But if you are worried about all the toxins, then your mind is in fear. The toxins are still there in the air, but if you are making choices consciously, your being is engaged in a positive endeavor rather than a negative one.

The trouble, I think, with trying to just believe a substance won't harm you is that in my experience and observation, this is a near impossible state to reach (unless you are a trained Bene Gesserit Tongue). I've known a lot of New Agers who will eat anything because they "transform" the energies of the food first. I do think this may have some effect, but I also think it's often just lip service. 

Getting into the right mindset is often about not being in conflict with your actions. That's why I suggest making conscious choices about everything. It's a habit; it's not hard. You don't have to research everything all the time. It can be very simple. If you're in the grocery store, and need a bar of soap, look for the most natural soap. There is almost always a non-commercial choice with less toxic ingredients. If it's more expensive than the cheap commercial soaps, then don't get that bag of potato chips. Get a potato and slice it up at home and bake your own if you really want that crunchy snack and are on a really tight budget. Even on a tight budget, there are still choices.
(10-18-2015, 08:43 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Most important thing, before anything you can eat, drink or use, is faith in your body.

actually, even preceding this step is the notion that we end up making physical decisions based on our currently configured state.  That is, we tend to make the decisions that re-inforce the kind of beingness we truly believe ourselves to be.

I think there is very much a component of transmutation, as you described further on in your paragraph.  But even the options that we think are available to us, are prescribed by what we think and desire as our reality.  So depressive people will end up seeing limited choices in life, and end up in physical situations where limitation is a true reality.  It's the self re-inforcing nature of experience; the physical will come and support the mental, and make it 'manifest' and tangible and real/lived.
(10-18-2015, 01:21 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2015, 08:43 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Most important thing, before anything you can eat, drink or use, is faith in your body.

actually, even preceding this step is the notion that we end up making physical decisions based on our currently configured state.  That is, we tend to make the decisions that re-inforce the kind of beingness we truly believe ourselves to be.

I think there is very much a component of transmutation, as you described further on in your paragraph.  But even the options that we think are available to us, are prescribed by what we think and desire as our reality.  So depressive people will end up seeing limited choices in life, and end up in physical situations where limitation is a true reality.  It's the self re-inforcing nature of experience; the physical will come and support the mental, and make it 'manifest' and tangible and real/lived.

That's why some perceive such emotions as a sort of maze, really getting stuck in it for a while before finding their eventual way out (assuming they don't just give up and stay in a corner making it their new 'home' like some do...).

I try to avoid stuff that is bad for you, but considering I work with receipt paper all day with bare hands, I'm in need of detoxing despite trying to avoid the toxins.  I'm absorbing them constantly from everything, it's why so many people also say we need to detox daily constantly, because now in today's world we are absorbing toxins nonstop, there's Roundup in the rain, pollution in the air, heavy metals in the water.  We need to detox to get to 100%.

Ironically some common natural fruits and veggies and even nuts all provide detoxing properties.

Until cooked or 'killed', which is why many say to stay Raw oriented, to achieve the true vibration and energy (those which create the physical effects) of the food and not a pained distorted vibration from poor treatment or violent handling or such.

Least, that's how I understand it...

I'd love to make home made potato chips (yum!) but my oven is broken.  Options are growing limited, must fix house, lack money, must fix by self.

Liiiiiiiiiffffee. . .
Well a raw diet is probably the shortest path to a high vibration in self.

But all those bad things in the long run can make your body stronger, avoiding everything that is bad for your body tends to make your body weak to anything. The human body evolves and adapts, thoughts also with time reprogram your DNA. If you picture yourself as weak and in need to avoid everything that could be bad, then that is what you will be, someone that does need to avoid any kind of toxins. If you picture yourself as strong and able to convert anything that you take in, then through time you will get better and better at it. (Not saying anyone doing a raw diet will have a weak body, but that is definitely the case for many, for similar reasons as to why others will have health problems with common food)

Evolution does not happen by avoiding everything that would require a change in the body. Toxins and such in my view are mainly bad for people because they let their negative thoughts and energies stick unto the heavy matter they ingest without doing any kind of mental work toward it. These energies can be transmuted by self or released unto the earth to be transmuted. In my case what I have noticed to stick is the negative energies of others, which kind of forces me to act consciously upon it and gives me something to work on.

I get very little catalysts in general, I am creating my own catalysts myself. And I see purpose in not taking the shortest path in raising my vibration. What is that purpose? To achieve a higher positive polarity within this lifetime. But well... I am a strange one with strange ways of doing things.
(10-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]But all those bad things in the long run can make your body stronger,

Toxins don't work like exercise does to muscle. If that were true, then the cancer rate would be going down instead of up. It's now nearly 1 in 2 people who get cancer.

(10-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]avoiding everything that is bad for your body tends to make your body weak to anything.

It's impossible to avoid everything that's bad, so that's a moot point.

(10-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]The human body evolves and adapts

The survivors, decades from now, may be stronger because they adapted. But that doesn't help the people getting cancer and other illnesses now.

(10-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]thoughts also with time reprogram your DNA.

There is evidence that DNA can be reprogrammed now, in our own lifetime.

(10-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]If you picture yourself as strong and able to convert anything that you take in, then through time you will get better and better at it. (Not saying anyone doing a raw diet will have a weak body, but that is definitely the case for many, for similar reasons as to why others will have health problems with common food)

Certainly there are myriad factors.

(10-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]But well... I am a strange one with strange ways of doing things.

Tongue
(10-18-2015, 06:36 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]But all those bad things in the long run can make your body stronger,

Toxins don't work like exercise does to muscle. If that were true, then the cancer rate would be going down instead of up. It's now nearly 1 in 2 people who get cancer.

Indeed, but the human body can create resistance to anything, we catch viruses and adapt to them. Alcoholics need increase how much they drink for the poison to have a similar effect, etc. We adapt. Also in this regard, it is well to note that there isn't that many people who are balanced. Like I said, an unbalanced person could very well develop health problems on a raw diet.

(10-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]avoiding everything that is bad for your body tends to make your body weak to anything.

It's impossible to avoid everything that's bad, so that's a moot point

No, not really. I assume you understand what I tried to convey, despite "everything" not being entirely accurate.

(10-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]The human body evolves and adapts

The survivors, decades from now, may be stronger because they adapted. But that doesn't help the people getting cancer and other illnesses now.

People create their own karma. These things are tools in the play.

(10-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]thoughts also with time reprogram your DNA.

There is evidence that DNA can be reprogrammed now, in our own lifetime.

Yes, like I said the human body evolves and adapts.

(10-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]If you picture yourself as strong and able to convert anything that you take in, then through time you will get better and better at it. (Not saying anyone doing a raw diet will have a weak body, but that is definitely the case for many, for similar reasons as to why others will have health problems with common food)

Certainly there are myriad factors.

The primary ones being thoughts and emotions.