Bring4th

Full Version: How to Channel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Q'uo channelings are very interesting, Would it be okay to ask how one does such a channelling?

I admit I'm asking out of curiosity but I have no place in desire to perform such at this time...  but in the future, maybe far future, I do...

It was either that or Energetic Healing, I'm realizing, Why not both?  I've looked into reiki and a few others, but channeling.  I'm clueless!  How's it work?  Why's it work?  What exactly is it?

Any commentary from the informed overlords or loved members of B4?  I'm not looking for an instruction manual, just a discussion on what channelling is overall to how it works and such.

Edit: almost double posted a thread, close call o:
I have't really done much channeling as such, but i believe its simply a matter of stilling your conscious mind and desiring to make contact with spirit guides or your higher self, then writing down what you receive or get someone else to do it. The trick is being able to fine tune the conscious mind so that once the unconscious data comes through you don't overly distort it.

The next grade of channeling seems to be trance channeling, with those who channel being unaware of what is being said giving a purer contact with only deep bias that may distort the contact such as religous bias.

The advice i have heard around here is not to channel alone but to find harmony in a group of spiritual seekers to make inner plane contact and perhaps in advanced groups rituals will be given.
5 posts from the thread "Your own channeling group" were merged with this thread.

Has anyone tried to do channeling at home? If so, what are the specific techniques and preparation?

Is it dangerous if it goes not properly?
If you do want an instruction manual, Carla has A Channeling Handbook that definitely goes into it in depth.

But yes, it's recommended to only do it in a group, because it's not easy to do undistorted. Instead of stoking a desire to channel an outside entity I've always just tried to facilitate a clear communication between myself and my Higher self, because what does Q'uo know that my Higher self doesn't??
Oh lol Smile . Two similar  threads at the same day. Wink
It's actually quite easy. You can throw the Universe a question and receive a mind blowing answer that you know you wouldn't have thought of. Probabilities are that you've already done channeling while attributing the thoughts to your human ego.

I wouldn't say you need to be in a group, practice makes you discern what you are talking to, whether you distort the answer or whether your free will or a distortion keeps you from receiving an answer to a certain question. Anyway channel for yourself and not others and you're much less likely to get negative interventions.

I mainly channel my unveiled self because I do believe I have within me all I desire to know (I want to awaken not learn things from others, or will do so when awakened). I don't care so much about my higher self, it's just a role that I'll eventually be playing but I do get interactions from time to time at key moments.

So in my view you don't learn to channel, you become aware of this aspect of your mind which has always been there. At one point you can also realize you've been used and were injected thoughts in the past. The mind is an antenna, medition has the purpose to dissociate your awareness from your thoughts which helps to discern whether they originate from you or not.

Instruction booklet to channeling :

1. Talk to yourself.
2. If no interferences, be mind blown by the insights (patterns of thought you never had)
3. If there is interferences, work your distortions.
My best experience has been a two-way mirror channeling with a friend while on psychedelics. We'd channel our true selves though, never tried other entities as a group or very shortly as none of us had actual questions so much. One friend asked me once if I could channel a dead person to simply have nothing at all to say to it. The presence felt very distorted and unpleasant within me and didn't seem to have enjoyed being called for nothing. On psychedelics I become a very open channel and I let my body be used by what wants to talk through it. My friend's twin flame's soul talked to him through me, other souls also did, always fun.

But just as the guidelines state, I can in no way assure that others would have the same results I had which I consider wonderful. We've done it a lot and explored many things, lately it became simply finding everything endlessly glorious and beautiful in all possible distorted ways the One can exist as.
Min, I do that by default, I recognize when I think something that I wouldn't know.  As paradoxical as that sounds.

Jade, I just don't understand how you determine what undistorted is.

Is there any reason why 3 or a 'group' of people are able to get more clear information?

Darklight, enjoy the magical synchronicities of Bring4th Tongue
Even the three person group (Don, Carla, Jim) was under psychic attack basically the whole time - Carla weighed barely 80lbs and almost died, and Don ended up killing himself. Of course, theirs was trance channeling, which is more dangerous, but it's still a serious undertaking. What happens is, if you can't get past your idea of "proof" being a necessity, you start channeling negative information. Or if you ask fear based questions - many things can depolarize a contact in an instant.

Q'uo is channeled in a group setting (usually more than 3), consciously, with a group that has tuned together. They are very ritualistic with the setting and time, even though there has been a gap it's still in the same location that it was done for many years, etc. Anyway, I'm just trying to stress it's not something to be undertaken lightly, or solo. If you are seriously interested Carla's book is of course great and probably the best of its kind.
I am seriously interested, but also seriously undermanned -he said to himself direly-

So then the proof comes in the comfort and ease that many have 'strengthened' the contact's clarity and provided a sort of 'protection' in terms of a vibrating frequency providing a 'clear channel' free of 'attacks' or misinformation or interruption?

So there is no proof except belief?

Edit: I ask that not in means of sounding nihilistic, but I noticed the Ra Material itself was rather correct in things beyond it's time even in the 80's regarding normal physics, but there was otherwise little way to prove their information except to wait and see if it turns out to be true for you or not.

Is it basically the same premise for any form of Channeling?
I did a channeling on my old account as Bat, i receive contact with an entity know as Anton. Its still on here on the none Law of One channeling.
But there is a risk that 5th density neggies will involve in the channeling like happened with Carla.
(10-18-2015, 05:01 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]But there is a risk that 5th density neggies will involve in the channeling like happened with Carla.

Or trick you into negative time/space.
Quote:I am seriously interested, but also seriously undermanned -he said to himself direly-

So then the proof comes in the comfort and ease that many have 'strengthened' the contact's clarity and provided a sort of 'protection' in terms of a vibrating frequency providing a 'clear channel' free of 'attacks' or misinformation or interruption?

Edit: I ask that not in means of sounding nihilistic, but I noticed the Ra Material itself was rather correct in things beyond it's time even in the 80's regarding normal physics, but there was otherwise little way to prove their information except to wait and see if it turns out to be true for you or not.

Yeah. Q'uo works in that the group presents a question and lets Q'uo essay about it, mostly abstractly. As soon as you get into details, into transient info, the contact depolarizes. Q'uo wants to emotionally inspire, not prove any metaphysical science or give irrefutable proof of other densities. In fact, I was just reading a Hatonn channeling that spoke about how channeling has to preserve the free will of the channeler and others who may read it. The entities want to inspire us to seek inwardly, and not outwardly. (http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0202.aspx)

And yeah, faith is a pretty big factor. Channeling a pretty delicate thing. If you want to channel spiritual inspiration, or, information about working in consciousness towards STO polarization, these things are pretty safe. But going beyond the realm of those two topics is probably going to get you mixed information at best.
id recommend contacting and communicating with your higher self through automatic typing. ive found the results pretty interesting and informative and its good ground work for channelling i would suppose. The idea that unknown entities would give better answers than ur higher self, especially with respect to your own issues, is counter intuitive imo. If you're really interested still, the third excerpt is probably the most helpful to u in terms of groundwork. i get the feeling the act of channeling itself is pretty easy. its making sure ur not exploited or spouting garbage thats the problem.

Quote:http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...9_1013.pdf

Our response would be in two parts. Firstly, the safe and secure area of contact from the world of spirit is that contact with your higher self which is reliably possible and always achievable without any concern for your personality shell’s integrity. In order to contact this higher self or this oversoul or as this instrument would call it, the “Holy Spirit,” we would recommend the journaling method as being most productive and efficient. In this method you simply sit at your computer or sit with a paper and pen and write your question, then immediately, at your next thought, write that thought down without asking whether it came from you or whether it did not. The preparation for this journaling is, as you said, to calm your mind. We would not offer you the encouragement to find a specific state of consciousness, such as theta, but would rather encourage you to tune yourself as if you were an instrument. Whether that tuning that is effective to you would be in singing, chanting, praying or simply sitting in silent meditation, we do not know and cannot say. However, such tuning as you will find satisfaction in doing brings you to your highest and best self and clears the way for a good contact.
….
For you see, my brother, there is the problem of there being a very crowded universe full of entities in the unseen realms, some mischievous, some positive, some angelic, and some who wish to distract you from the light, to deceive you and even to break up your earthly personality shell so that they may reap your suffering and pain.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0513.aspx

Now we would speak a bit about working with guidance. Working with your guidance is one of the ways in which you use the gateway to intelligent infinity. You open yourself to the metaphysical worlds by the process of tuning yourself up to your highest and best as you move out of the open heart and into the blue-ray chakra, then into the indigo-ray chakra, and from thence into the violet-ray chakra and through the gateway. Your guidance is a source of inspiration and information and it is most happy to communicate with you. Thusly, after you have spent time resting in the open heart, form your intention to seek your guidance system. You may even say so out loud, or if you are one of those who enjoy working on the computer, type your intention in a new document on your computer: “My intention is to seek the guidance that has been given me in the love and the light of the one infinite Creator.” Then, we would suggest that you simply speak or type or write with the pen and paper the question that you have to ask your guidance. As soon as you have finished writing or typing or asking that question, write or type or say the very next thing that comes into your mind, not checking it, judging it, or evaluating it in any way, but simply letting flow what comes to you. When that flow has stopped, evaluate it and continue to ask the questions that you wish to ask your guidance and continue, as you finish each question, to let that answer, whatever it may be, flow without judging it in any way. The greatest hindrance besides low self-worth to hearing your guidance is intellectual evaluation.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...6_0318.pdf

…communication with your higher self is a uniquely protected activity. It is, in fact, the only case in which we would feel quite comfortable recommending that the one known as A or the one known as R pursue the conversation that is possible with one’s guidance system. Such a conversion is occurring completely within one’s own protected heart. There is no outside interference that is possible in this communication. Opening such a communication can be somewhat difficult for those who are not entirely used to moving on instinct, intuition or insight. Avenues of direct perception are almost entirely blocked and denigrated by the values of your culture. Consequently, even those with very sensitive natures, who are aware of much more than they can explain, do not tend to feel confident about opening such a communication. Nevertheless, it is relatively easy to open such communication. It simply requires patience and persistence, once the goal of opening communications with your guidance system has been decided upon. When an energy feels inimical or uncomfortable, the marks of one’s guidance system are not present. And in such a case we would in no way advise the attempt to create a communication with such a source or entity. The reason for this is the relatively unformed nature of any entity’s personality with regard to metaphysical work. There is a very specific discipline which must be approached, grasped, invoked and pursued before an entity is ready to begin thinking about communicating with any spirit that is perceived. The nature of the human personality is such that unless care is taken, any attempt to open communication will be difficult, faulty or even harmful to the integrated personality shell of the being attempting the opening of the communication. The need, then, before opening communication of any kind, is to go through a lengthy process wherein an entity discovers himself, defines his nature, and explores thoroughly those principles and central themes for which he is living and for which he would die. When an entity knows himself so well that he knows the ground upon which he stands, he has then become an entity in the metaphysical world of time/space. For the first time he has achieved the discipline of a personality. He has examined the self. He is aware of what he believes; what he loves; that for which he feels most passionate; that for which he lives and that for which he would gladly lose his life if it were necessary. When an entity has come to that extreme of knowledge of self, he is then ready to have conversations with other spirits. He is then able to challenge them and to say, “If you come in the name of that for which I live and that for which I will die, then I will speak with you. If you do not, then you must go away.” And that entity will perforce need to go away if he cannot meet your challenge. To be able to make that challenge, knowing the self thoroughly, is the work of years

I've channeled when I was barely conscious. I didn't ask questions, just let it come through.

Another time it was just saying yes to anything I asked. It kept feeding my ego.
People are incredibly superstitious about ouija boards, but they are essentially metaphysical "training wheels" for channeling.  I could speak at length as to why there is so much superstition surrounding them, and also how they work, when I have more time, if anybody has questions about it.  From my perspective science and mysticism got it both half right, and half wrong.  They've been used in different forms for thousands of years for that very purpose.  
(10-18-2015, 08:32 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I am seriously interested, but also seriously undermanned -he said to himself direly-

Yeah. Q'uo works in that the group presents a question and lets Q'uo essay about it, mostly abstractly. As soon as you get into details, into transient info, the contact depolarizes. Q'uo wants to emotionally inspire, not prove any metaphysical science or give irrefutable proof of other densities. In fact, I was just reading a Hatonn channeling that spoke about how channeling has to preserve the free will of the channeler and others who may read it. The entities want to inspire us to seek inwardly, and not outwardly. (http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0202.aspx)

And yeah, faith is a pretty big factor. Channeling a pretty delicate thing. If you want to channel spiritual inspiration, or, information about working in consciousness towards STO polarization, these things are pretty safe. But going beyond the realm of those two topics is probably going to get you mixed information at best.

Surely that's not including the Ra Material? If it is then we need to examine each question to derive Don's intent and see if There's bad information. Could Q'uo be questioned on each Ra session to see if they can derive the accuracy of each statement for the sake of those who read it? A sort of sto service of purifying the existing Ra Material to be even more clear and/or undistorted. Or would this be beyond the scope of the proper reasoning to channel?
I like using a pendulum when connecting to my higher self.

I'd use tarot cards if I could really read them.
(10-19-2015, 12:29 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2015, 08:32 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

Surely that's not including the Ra Material?  If it is then we need to examine each question to derive Don's intent and see if There's bad information.  Could Q'uo be questioned on each Ra session to see if they can derive the accuracy of each statement for the sake of those who read it?  A sort of sto service of purifying the existing Ra Material to be even more clear and/or undistorted.  Or would this be beyond the scope of the proper reasoning to channel?

Ra used the "alignments" of the objects (censer, chalice) on the table to let Don know when his questioning was "off". Also, sometimes the greetings would cause pain flairs, and sometimes Ra misspoke. Don caught a lot of these, mostly it was structural things like forgetting "complex" at the end of mind/body/spirit complex, or called the green ray the third ray (the red ray being the foundation ray, it's not typically "counted" by them). I think the scariest times Carla was greeted included a blue-ray blockage that caused her to hyperventilate and almost choke and die, and another time when they were channeling Q'uo and she almost went into trance and went with the negative entity instead of Ra. I believe this happened another time when she was singing in church. So it's not that the negative entity controlled the information (as Carla was in trance), but it did affect the group in other ways.
I do wonder if by free will Ra would be able to share, without being asked, if every single answer has always been answered by their group.
I think all the stuff I'd want to ask Ra would be a waste of their time to answer.
And I'm not sure if they are tentative.
There are different types and methods of channeling. Some of them are 'safer' than others. Some access some information, others may access other information. I, personally, don't believe that information from a channel needs to be abstract, 'non-transient' or strictly spiritual or philosophical for it to be respectful of free will. It's just that topics which are more subjective are easier to stay within the bounds, as they provide more mental catalyst and have a more open range of consideration.

I think it's one of those things where you are going to have your camp of 'true believers', your camp of 'conditional believers' and your camp of flat out skeptics. Every camp will claim to have the correct or 'most reasonable' line of reasoning due to 'x, y, z', according to their context.

Personally, I think that everyone is channeling something. However, I also believe some individuals are naturally build to vessel certain entities or certain groups of entities. I think channeling is more often than not 'pre-arranged' and the entities that primarily come through are those arranged with, although there can always be a possibility of infringement. I do know one vessel who I don't think it is possible for her to be infringed because of the way her mechanism of channeling works. Others I have seen have had noticeable altering states as vibrations and entities bubbled through.

I am aware of my own capacity to channel but I use it in only a subtle way. I prefer not to do full channeling and allow other entities to speak through me, preferring to connect mentally and then relay messages through my own mind.
(10-20-2015, 12:58 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I am aware of my own capacity to channel but I use it in only a subtle way. I prefer not to do full channeling and allow other entities to speak through me, preferring to connect mentally and then relay messages through my own mind.

How?