Bring4th

Full Version: Contacting the Higher self through the methods of Qabalistic magic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will share some insight into the the use of the Qabalah and how one may use that glyph as means to contact ones very own higher genius. Before i begin i should probably first say that the higher self can be used interchangeably with the term higher genius or the holy guardian angel (HGA as a acronym). The first sephiroth is malkuth and it deals with the physical world as its called kingdom, the five classical senses and elements, the physical body. The next sephiroth is Yesod or foundation, it deals with the subconsciousness and sexuality, i would correspond understandings that have been memorzied as being subconscious and even muscle memory in this sephiroth. The next sephiroth is Hod or glory, it deals with the intellect, the thinking or thought processes, the study of any technical subject would be using this energy. The next sephiroth that we reach is called Netzach or victory it deals with the emotional energy, any type of devotion and feelings will be in the sphere. The next sephiroth is called Tiphareth which means beauty it corresponds to the self as the identity, the persona or ego. Tiphareth is also the level that we reach the communication with our higher self or HGA which is a meeting point between Kether which means crown and corresponds to the transpersonal experience or the state of super consciousness and malkuth which i have already explained. If you wish you can visualize the tree has having a upward pointed triangle at kether and a downward pointed triangle at malkuth meeting on the pillar of equilibrium at tiphareth forming the star of david or the hexagram. This symbolizes the meeting place of the divine and the physical as well as the hermetic teaching, as above so below.

The basic understanding of this method is to develop and balance each of the energies that the sephiroth represent until the personality reachs a disciplined momentum to tap the higher genius. Normally we will have a bias to one of the polarities on the tree be it on the pillar of severity or mercy, the task of the Qabalaistic magus is to bring the opposite or under developed energy to reach the same level as the opposite polarity. For example if one person has a highly developed intellect but a low level of emotion developed his or her task will be to bring the emotion self represented by netzach to meet the level of Hod. The path between those sephiroth can be traveled astrally to see the connection between energies, in the above example it would be the path of peh which corresponds to mars and the archetype of the tower. During Complation on this path i came up with the idea that the tower symbolizes the thought process being hit by the emotions breaking down the barrier that the intellect can often be to the emotions.

Once we have furtherly developed and explored the 4 sephiorth we can integrate them into the identity. Between tiphareth and Malkuth we see Yesod which would suggest that we are in contact subconsciously with the highself until we make full contact with that part of ourself. We can also look at the pentagram as a helpful symbol with the four elements and spirit at the top of the symbol corresponding to the 4 lower sephiorth and tiphareth at the top. Malkuth is us in the physical without any real understanding, Yesod being the subconscious understanding or gut feeling, the dreaming or the synchronicity, Hod being the level we being to think about the great work in intelllect and Netzach when we start to really feel the connection. All these meet in a synthesis in Tiphareth. We have two higher sephiroth once the contact with the higher self has been reached, these being Geburah or will and chesed or love. The will although corresponds to will power in general rather is pointing to the strengh in seeking towards the creator, the understanding of our incarnations, the  purpose our true path and that will is always moving towards mercy or love of chesed which is the point of our 3rd density, to learn to love, but we must balance our love with the polarity of will. Love without will cannot function well and likewise if we have will but no sense of compassion we can end up on a rather cruel path.

Thus we can see how the Qabalah perfectly symbolizes 3rd density, balancing the personality to make contact with the higher self to find our true will or purpose in relation to love before crossing the abyss of Daath or knowledge when the identity dissolves into the traid of unity of the creator beinging to know and experience itself through the development of spiritual love or understanding of Binah and the Spiritual will or Wisdom of Chockmah into kether. The energy centers can be put onto the tree quite nicely with the first three being related to Malkuth, Yesod and Hod/Netzach, the heart as Tiphareth through to Chockmah, Daath as the blue ray, Binah/chockmah as the indigo and Kether as the violet. It also shows how the 22 archetypes relate to each of the centers and densities.

I hope that makes some sense, i felt the need to upload some of knowledge of that symbol into Malkuth or the physical plane, hopefully it will be a benefit to the reader as much as it is for me to put down some of my understandings limited as they may be into the physical.

The practice of magic is something rather simple, its simply the use of the will and the creative imagination to create a change in consciousness in conformity with the willed desire in a way that is not currently understood by acdemic science. If we look at the new science model as everything being connected vibration then magic becomes much more likely. The only reason people have poor success in magic is normally due to a lack of developed polarity/will and visualization skills to create the desired outcome. The adept in my understanding is in fact something much more simple than we realize. Its the mastering of the basic skills of 3rd density in such a way as to tap the unconsciousness.