Bring4th

Full Version: Angels and Free Will
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it true that angels don't have free will?

Can they still make choices if they don't have free will?

Why would the Logos make an angel without free will?

Or are they created before the veil, and thus don't have free will because it wasn't thought of?
I totally misread this as angles... Was going to ask if you were aware of how a frequency determines shape via vibrational movement bending around a point creating peaks and troughs in shape formations allowing outwards manifestation grids for energy to begin manifesting matter on.

I think angels have free will, how else can they incarnate as human and be with us as us without knowing it?
@indigogeminiwolf

It depends what you are identifying as an angel.

I want to make a clarification between "free will", and "independent will".  All awareness is free.  Freedom is your nature, and when you aren't free, you've lost sight of who you really are.

Independent will does not exist, but it can "appear to".  You can't act independently of the totality of the cosmos, because separation isn't real, it is just an appearance.  Think of it like a "simulation".  As a thought experiment, consider that you had an advanced supercomputer and then asked that supercomputer to simulate "randomness".  It might look convincingly real, but is it really random?  No.  It is simply a highly complex algorithm.  Similarly, there is no independent will, just the simulation of such.  Every subatomic particle is accounted for.  The infinite awareness encompasses all.

Infinity does not choose.  It simply has absolutely no need to.  It is like all choices at once.  That is why free will is the first *distortion*.  If it appears that choices are happening, you've already left the highest orbit of infinity for a less infinite reality (although "left" is too strong a word, more like "identified with").  Choosing, which is the first distortion, results in a chooser, which is the second distortion.  And a chooser, naturally keeps on choosing (or you might even say "creating"), so it projects its thoughts outwards in the form of the third distortion: love/light, light/love.

The way I would describe these three distortions is: spirit chooses, or becomes interested in, or "thinks" and this causes it to become "mind", something that reflects upon spirit, and that naturally leads to an outer reflection of self in matter/energy.  So spirit >>> mind >>> body.  Spirit looks in the mirror of mind, and sees the bodily material reflection.  The 7th density, or Logoic "body" is the totality of the physical (of every density) cosmos, and its "mind", is the totality of the nonphysical cosmos (of every density).  Everything else (like us) is a subset of that cosmic mind and body.

So, if by "angel" you mean "a highly advanced spirit whom is nearing conjunction to the one", their free "will" is likely to be nearly one with the Logos, because they are seeing beyond the simulation at that level. All become willing servants of harmony when enough illusion is released. Oneness cannot act against itself, it can only appear to in the simulation of separation or disharmony.  
Everything in our corner of the cosmos has free will. Guardian entities are willingly turning their service towards helping others, and always have the option to refuse even if they never choose to exercise it.

I've actually had this exact "conversation" with my own guardians/higher-selves a few times specifically because I was concerned about where their free will enters into things. I've been repeatedly reassured that nothing we do together violates their free will and that while it's theoretically possible I could make a request so far "beyond the pale" that they would refuse, they consider it incredibly unlikely I'd actually make such a request. And in part, that's because my own will to not infringe upon their free will would mitigate such requests, even if they occurred to me.

As I see it, free will is mutually self-reinforcing. Higher-density formations like S-M-Cs (at least positive ones) run on mutual consensus and engaging in activities that everyone is willing to be involved in. And likewise, here on Earth, the most successful cooperative ventures are usually those where everyone involved is enthusiastic and willingly committed to the project, rather than being "forced" into it through some means of coercion.

That's one of the reasons collective negative efforts have trouble succeeding, for that matter. The internal friction of the associated entities all trying to impose their will upon each other and vying for status/importance, rather than just directly cooperating, almost always reduces the effectiveness of the venture.
(10-19-2015, 01:05 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]" Oneness cannot act against itself, it can only appear to in the simulation of separation or disharmony."

excellent point anagogy and one of the primary reasons for the veil. without simulated separation it's impossible for entities to choose the sts path. it simply cannot exist regardless of the will of the entity. if we hypothesise that angels exist in a state whereby their connection to the creator is that much clearer then the idea that they lack free will is merely theyre inability to act in ways not consonant with the higher laws. eg. the Law of One, the law of confusion, the law of foreverness etc. its just so apparent and so overwhelmingly part of their understanding that they lack the desire or ability to go against them unless in a veiled or occluded environment like 3d.
(10-18-2015, 06:55 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it true that angels don't have free will?

Would you believe whatever I said, Gem? You can read lots or books and online articles, watch lots of videos or documentaries, hear people make lots of claims. How would you know?
That's something for you to chew on Wink

To answer your question then: first and foremost, you must come to fully appreciate that there is no other will but one—only One Infinite Creator, not two or three or many. That alone should be sufficient to understand that whether other separate "parts" have or have not "free" will is irrelevant because you are neither of those "parts" and the only true free will is that of the One Infinite Creator.

If the One Infinite may "grant" illusory "freedom" to any of its it holographic portions, it wouldn't be too hard to fathom that some other illusory portions of its One Being would be generated without said "freedom" (but then again, what is freedom? Is anyone truly free? How free, and in what sense?). Perhaps the biggest stumbling block in contemplating this possibility is that human beings tend to anthropomorphize everything, so that the idea of a human-looking "angel" without freewill would seem personally injurious.  

However, if you were to perceive these "angels" as flecks of light, then the idea would perhaps seem far more acceptable, if not altogether attractive.

And as anagogy pointed out, it also really depends on what you mean by term, "angel." Etymologically speaking, "angel" (Greek angelos) merely means "messenger" or "envoy." So in the actual sense of the word, my postman is quite literally an angel.

Quote:Or are they created before the veil, and thus don't have free will because it wasn't thought of?

The veil only applies to third density. The "angels" of which you speak do not experience evolution across the seven densities of awareness. Just take them as the personal "fingers" or the "extra hands" of the One Infinite Creator which can assume whatever form may be best fitted for the task. Some aid in the development of second density, others watch or guard over third, others assist higher-density entities, etc, etc.
(10-18-2015, 06:55 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it true that angels don't have free will?

Free Will can best be regarded as 'freedom of interpretation".

I think Ra answered a query on similiar lines:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The latter is more nearly correct. In each beginning there is the beginning from infinite strength. Free will acts as a catalyst. Beings begin to form the universes. Consciousness then begins to have the potential to experience. The potentials of experience are created as a part of intelligent energy and are fixed before experience begins.

However, there is always, due to free will acting infinitely upon the creation, a great variation in initial responses to intelligent energy’s potential. Thus almost immediately the foundations of the, shall we call it, hierarchical nature of beings begins to manifest as some portions of consciousness or awareness learn through experience in a much more efficient manner.

that last part regards learning in a more "efficient manner" speaks to those who attain greater clarity through a swifter use of experience.

Through greater clarity comes greater responsibilities.

I think that's the Role that so-called angelic beings play in helping other portions of the Creation.
I think angels might simply be beings above the level of 3rd density or perhaps an energetic symbolism or allegory.
An angel I define as a being at the level of Creator who you can call on for help.