Bring4th

Full Version: Do you think this is real?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think this is real? Do you think you consider it real the same way you consider a dream real (out of lack for contrast) while you are in a dream? Are you open to reality's that have a higher feeling of realness than this?
In order of questions asked:
No.
Yes.
Yes.

I believe ALL of this.  Is illusion.  Still real, but without meaning.  Hence, illusion.  Not real.  Not to me anyways.
Yeah, I walk around half asleep sometimes. Life doesn't always feel so real. Dreams are more real.
Dreams are more real, I prefer them to waking life very often...
Would 6D seem real if you could see it?

Would it make sense to our mind?
To answer the questions in order.

Yes. as space/time
Yes. as time/space
Yes. that is the whole point of existence imo
(10-19-2015, 12:50 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Would 6D seem real if you could see it?

Would it make sense to our mind?

I think it'd be a  bit extreme for a human at first, but after some more contact you adjust as human's do.

The problem is properly storing the memory of that scene in my opinion.  It'd be a sensory overload that you'd have to grow a resistance to similar to overdosing or accidental extreme flooding of neurotransmitters, but basically nothing harmful except some mind expansion leading to noninsanity-insanity by social standings. (Kidding Heart )

I think even 5D would be perceivable to us now with little stress on us.  Once in 4D, maybe 6D will be like 5D is to us only more beautiful?
I look forward to the golden light which is alive in 6D.

And joining with Creator in 7D.
(10-19-2015, 10:13 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think this is real? Do you think you consider it real the same way you consider a dream real (out of lack for contrast) while you are in a dream? Are you open to reality's that have a higher feeling of realness than this?

I think the distinction has to be made between the 'reality of experience', and the reality of the Illusion.

The former always holds true.  What we are experiencing at any moment is our 'true reality'.  The second portion, about the 'reality of the Illusion' is that it is a prop or framework for learning/experience.  The Illusion itself is not lasting or permanent in any way.
Yeah, I'm in the "Everything is real" camp myself. I find it unnecessarily distancing to declare everything to be illusionary just because there's no single objective perspective which can be solely relied upon. One of the aspects I find most interesting about our existence, in fact, is how it's built entirely out of different perspectives adding up to a whole that's more than the sum of its parts.

Besides, there really isn't a "higher" or "lower" either, except perhaps in the division between The Creator\Oneness and everything else. It's more that there are a whole lot of existences happening in parallel.
I don't consider any reality more real than any other. All reality is illusion, including 'higher' realities. Even our consciousness is illusory. It is simply a portion of one infinite consciousness.

1.0 Ra Wrote:Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.
I wonder if the original thought is continually evolving. Or because it was original, it was only thought once to get everything going.