Bring4th

Full Version: Longing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else get that feeling or desire to meet someone that will complete them in the seeking of the creator, that someone to hold in your arms, that someone who will always be with you into the infinity. The longing for the meeting and the progression towards that feeling. 
I only long for special anthro characters.
Yes. But if you don't become complete yourself, then the meeting is much less meaningful.
I see Longing as more expansive than Yearning. There is an emotional spectrum that they fit onto.

I'd say more expansive than that would be Wonder.

Longing Images
In seeking the creator, one must find completeness within.  

Rather than thinking about "someone who will always be with you to infinity," consider contemplating the real possibilities in taking on another self in your care.  You could have programmed to wait 20 years to meet the special right person, only to find out she/he gets an aggressive form of cancer on your honeymoon and the few years you do have together is watching this someone die.

Can you give your infinite love and care to another entity in such a situation?  Can you take full responsibility for such a catalyst rather than blaming the creator?  Can you keep your heart open within such personal tragedy?

This may not be ultimately correct, but from a 3d perspective the only person who will be with you to infinity is you.  An intimacy with your own self is to find that completeness within the seeking of the creator for that which we seek lies within.
(10-19-2015, 03:18 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else get that feeling or desire to meet someone that will complete them in the seeking of the creator, that someone to hold in your arms, that someone who will always be with you into the infinity. The longing for the meeting and the progression towards that feeling. 

The sseking of the Immortal Beloved?
I am very lucky that I programmed meeting my husband as early as I did in my incarnation. It has been my plan to spend my time serving him, though. Sometimes I long for the loneliness, the ability to choose my desires above all else. There are definitely benefits to all paths.
(10-20-2015, 12:06 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I am very lucky that I programmed meeting my husband as early as I did in my incarnation. It has been my plan to spend my time serving him, though. Sometimes I long for the loneliness, the ability to choose my desires above all else. There are definitely benefits to all paths.

I so agree with this. I think we tend to romanticize relationships. And aside from the catalyst they provide, which we all know about, there is a great deal of balancing that must happen no matter how detached and in service to love or others we may be. 

The idea of having someone to "nest" with, to hold, to be there for each other, is a beautiful thing. But when one is alone, one tends to be braver, more direct, more focused. Ultimately, I think the longing for a "mate" has more to do with separation, and not having the understanding that we are one anyway. We may have some levels of knowing about being one, but I think there are many layers involved.
(10-20-2015, 12:59 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Ultimately, I think the longing for a "mate" has more to do with separation...

That's precisely it.  It's our own Essence (alienated, thus projected onto) the other when we fall in love.  Regaining our Essence and all it's clusters of aspects never ends.  We can be brilliantly in touch with certain aspects while having alienated others so it's far from an either/or thing. What we're longing to get from the 'outside' mirrors what we're really yearning for that can only come from the inside.

Married or Celibate or any other path the first relationship is with the Self.  When you radiate in your own Essence you don't need anybody around you.  Oh, this person is here, great!  Oh, nobody is here, great!  It really doesn't matter too much to you either way anymore.