Bring4th

Full Version: polarizing in consciousness without external action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

When Ra speaks about meditation they say that visualization is useful tool to develop, interesting they also say that one can polarize in consciousness as in towards STO or STS with the use of visualization once this skill has been mastered to certain degree. I am wondering how this will work in practice? If we take the example we could make only two logical statements on this working, the first being that the act of visulization will raise plantary consciousness regardless of the type of visulization or that certain types of viuslization which are of a polarized nature will create the desired increase in the polarity of the self or collective. Having thought about this it seems that if the first example is correct then it wouldn't make a different what one is visualizing and if the second is correct then it would, so logically the safe bet would be to do a type of visulization that is based on a polarized action, with the will and desire direct towards the choice of the individuals polarity.

An example of this would be perhaps visulization the self, then the town one is in, then the country then the world and then the universe seeing the blinding light of the creator, bring that light around the Earth with a strong desire and will/faith to increase the vibrational complexs of the Earth and the entities that are here at this time. I would assume if the desire was only for the self it would simply be to bring that energy into ones self without the desire to help rise the vibration of the other self/planet.

The question i guess would be then based on the above assumptions that must be logically correct at least in my line of thinking on the technical aspects of the visulization, how does the effect work in consciousness? It would suggest that the power of our imagination is at least as great and useful as any external action in 3rd density, however only once the ability has been crystalized. I can only imagine that the use of such working would require ones self or the group to have an extremely developed visualization skill. The basic skill to work on this type of action would be to first then visualize the simple shapes increasing in complexity and then to use a type of active imagination or what the mystics would call the astral light to so project yourself and the group into that vision for the desired working. I guess you would need to first also have cleared the 6 rays to reach a point of balance for any such work to have much effect.

If i am to sum this up it would be perhaps as follows,

1. Everything is vibration.
2. Everything is connected to everything else.
3. With the developed creative imagination/polarity/faith/will/desire/visualization skills one can create a change in the vibrational state of reality allowing for a increase in the polarity of the self or group/planetary consciousness.

What do you think?

EDIT

I just remembered that Ra said they taught the use of visulization of the archetypes of the Major Arcanum during the time of the great pyramid. It would also suggest that the visulization would have a archetypal nature to further develop the effect. First stilling the mind, second visulization the basic shapes, then the creative visulization with an archetype theme to create the desire momentum in polarity.
I visualize sending healing/love to parts of the world or people. I imagine that would be polarizing.
(10-21-2015, 03:41 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Everything is vibration.

Yes

(10-21-2015, 03:41 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]2. Everything is connected to everything else.

I call that entanglement.
(10-21-2015, 03:41 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]3. With the developed creative imagination/polarity/faith/will/desire/visualization skills one can create a change in the vibrational state of reality allowing for a increase in the polarity of the self or group/planetary consciousness.

One can do as such on self and through entanglement one can do as such on others-selves likewise. The other person's field (in case of working with a 3D other-self) become internalized within you and feels as if your own. Well not really as if your own because others' distortions are very apparent within you as they are foreign to your usual state. The example was more that of healing, but this can be done on anything. I can't visualize really so I do this mainly although I've tried visualization a few times which was more akin to creating/programming a thought form that does the work.

But well I'd love to be better at visualizing and astral travelling. Need to unveil why I can't first.
I astral projected once but when I was leaving my body I saw a wolf next to my bed, snarling at me. So I got scared and went back in my body. Turns out at that moment my roommate in the living room was watching a vampire movie with lots of growling.
(10-21-2015, 03:41 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]When Ra speaks about meditation they say that visualization is useful tool to develop, interesting they also say that one can polarize in consciousness as in towards STO or STS with the use of visualization once this skill has been mastered to certain degree. I am wondering how this will work in practice?

I think it would be relevant to observe the case of Charlie Hickson covered in Ra material. According to Ra, the third density beings of the Sirius galaxy that picked up Charlie, who resolved to be of service before incarnation, evolved from vegetation and sought to visualise and learn from Charlie's war experience in order to be more balanced.

It is also interesting to note Ra's characterization of the meditation/visualisation by the Sirius entities as "watching a movie".

Quote:38.9 Questioner: I was also wondering then if, since action of a bellicose nature is impossible as far as I understand for vegetation, would not they have the advantage as they move into third density from second as to not carrying a racial memory of a bellicose nature and therefore develop a more harmonious society and accelerate their evolution in this nature? Is this true?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, to become balanced and begin to polarize properly it is then necessary to investigate movements of all kinds, especially bellicosity.

Quote:38.10 Questioner: I am assuming, then, that their investigations of bellicosity were primarily the type that they extracted from Hickson’s memory rather than warfare among themselves? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Entities of this heritage would find it nearly impossible to fight. Indeed, their studies of movements of all kinds is their form of meditation due to the fact that their activity is upon the level of what you would call meditation and thus must be balanced, just as your entities need constant moments of meditation to balance your activities.

Quote:8.16 Questioner: What did they do to Charlie Hickson when they took him on board?

Ra: I am Ra. They used his mind/body/spirit complex’s life experience, concentrating upon the experience of the complexes of what you call war.

Quote:8.17 Questioner: How did they use them?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of experience is to learn. Consider a race who watches a movie. It experiences a story and identifies with the feelings, perceptions, and experiences of the hero
Quote:50.8 Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.

50.9 Questioner: Can you tell me how the adept, then, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, what he does then to affect planetary consciousness or increase positive polarity? I still don’t quite understand about this.

Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your time/space. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.
(10-22-2015, 02:38 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:50.8 Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.

50.9 Questioner: Can you tell me how the adept, then, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, what he does then to affect planetary consciousness or increase positive polarity? I still don’t quite understand about this.

Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your time/space. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.

If you're not an adept, trying to channel that much energy might result in spontaneous combustion.
(10-22-2015, 02:38 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]

Thankies.
Yes, thanks.