Bring4th

Full Version: Altering Reality (Really?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone here altered reality, or been able to produce a shift in the collective reality?

They say you create your own reality. Has anyone done this consciously?

Is this for real?
On small levels it is perceivable that you can influence your own fate or manipulate events. Quantum experiments were done with animals to measure the impact of consciousness on the microscopic scale of reality.

For myself I go with a blind faith in fate and it feels like I'm mainly riding a tide that leads me where I need to be when I need to be there, so I don't care much about altering reality. To actually influence reality to a huge enough level, you'd need to infringe on everyone's free will as the current reality is it's by-product.
(10-22-2015, 04:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone here altered reality, or been able to produce a shift in the collective reality?

They say you create your own reality. Has anyone done this consciously?

Is this for real?

The collective reality is just an amalgamation of personal realities. The areas that step off out of everyone's collective core beliefs happen personally. This is largely why alien abduction does not normally happen right out in public, or why bigfoot evidence is so sketchy and elusive, or why it is so difficult to capture ghost activity on videotape, or to demonstrate paranormal ability in a public venue. That which is on the fringes of society's belief system is on the fringe of objective evidence as well. To produce a shift in collective reality requires that you harness the attention/belief of the collective public. When that is done through fear, and without consent, it is more of an STS type situation. When people come together to pray for someone, or heal someone, that would be an STO example of such.

But were you adept enough at control of your own consciousness, you could personally experience that which you wanted to. And those of like vibration would assemble. We all think we are on the same planet, and that it is mere physical distance that separates us one from another, or joins us together, but in reality, we are on our own vibrational islands, only interacting with those of similar vibration.
Yes i did so once, it was at night and i opened the gateway of purple light, at first there was great space and darkness, then a colours of a pastel nature, i saw a group or a town of people unlike anything i have seen, it was so strange that it scared me into an almost panic because i could not understand what it was that i was seeing, yet after wards i felt fine. It didn't feel negative as such just oh so strange.
I think I just want to be pleasantly surprised.

Or like "Wow, it really does work."
I've altered reality.

However.  It isn't a constant, if you stop trying it stops happening and resumes to consensus (whatever your consensus is).

Also its as Ra points out a healing Yellow Ray energy transfer is.  It is only temporary.

For me it came as...and I say simply but it really isn't, simply consciously patroling your actions constantly to steer yourself.into the reality you want.

Really easy when you're in The Moment.  Really hard when you're not.  Really easy by design for some.  Really hard by design for many.

No idea why.  But it is possible in a way that feels magical That is observable and explainable.
Yes. But it's not like in the movies. It happens in tiny, incremental steps. Mainstream scientists are now seriously studying M Theory. The idea of alternate realities is no longer fringe, but quite mainstream. (Scientists at Harvard, etc.)

My husband and I have both observed it a number of times. We got proof that it really happened; in fact, that's how we knew it happened. It didn't happen because we tried to make it happen; it happened naturally because of a shift in consciousness and the choices we made. The proof was physical, tangible, irrefutable. Can we prove it to anyone else? No. But we know what happened.

The physical proof was always a small detail. Small but unmistakable. Yet the direction of our lives was shifted, in a subtle but unmistakable way.

Related thread:
Bring4th Community > Olio  v > Matrix Moments?

Lots more have happened since then!

I don't know if we actually affected consensual reality, or just jumped to another timeline. I'm beginning to think it's the latter. I'm beginning to think that every reality will continue at that particular point in the space-time continuum. Ra said that they could be with us in any of our times. Time and space are interconnected. So if our choices propelled us to a different reality, does the original reality still exist? Apparently so...or maybe not. Not sure.

I'm a huge fan of Nassim Haramein. I think he's Einstein reincarnated and came back to finish his work. He has solved Einstein's unsolved equations. The mainstream scientific community isn't taking him seriously because he's self-taught. But pioneers in science often aren't appreciated until many years later. (Look what they did to Galileo!)

I take Nassim's work seriously. What does it mean to be the Event Horizon? There are some mind-blowing implications, not the least of which is our ability to shift our reality. But again, it's not a giant leap like in the movies, where the world is drastically different. Rather, it's a moment-by-moment shifting.

Related thread:
Bring4th Studies > Science & Technology  v > Nassim Haramein, the Law of One, and Alternate Timelines

There are a number of documentaries about the advances in Theoretical Physics. Big-name scientists are taking this stuff seriously. They don't have it all figured out yet. They won't until they acknowledge Nassim's contributions, which offer the important missing piece to the puzzle.

Here are just a few of the many videos available. I think they have some points wrong, but a lot of points right.

Universe or Multiverse Documentary the science

Living in a Parallel Universe (National Geographic)

Infinite Worlds: A Journey through Parallel Universes

Michio Kaku: Escape to a Parallel Universe

BBC Documentary - Parallel Worlds Parallel Lives

If you check out any of these videos, you'll find tons more.

So the science supports the idea. But none of the above videos will show you HOW to do it.

These will:

There are people who've written books, claiming to be able to do this, and show others how. I have some of these books and highly recommend them.

Any books by Cynthia Sue Larson would be a good place to start. Here she explains her work:

How to Know When You're Living in Parallel Quantum Universes (metaphysical, not hard science)

I recommend watching all her videos and reading all her books.

The real key is our choices...finding the love in the present moment, every moment. Then it will happen naturally. But if we pay attention to the details, we can see when it happens. At least that's my experience.

Oh yeah, I alter reality all the time.
(10-24-2015, 10:27 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, I alter reality all the time.

But you've been initiated haven't you?
You had many teachers.

I spoke with a lady who is willing to work with me to talk with ascended masters.

Just have to find the funds.

I asked her about altering reality and she didn't have a clue.
I once closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. The moment I fell asleep I was awakened by the feeling and sight of moving through a tunnel that curved like a wormhole. My eyes were still closed because I expected this would take me to Creatorhood. After that I felt like I was a Creator, and would hang out with other Creators. Shortly after that I went to a mental hospital.
(10-24-2015, 10:37 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2015, 10:27 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, I alter reality all the time.

But you've been initiated haven't you?
You had many teachers.

I spoke with a lady who is willing to work with me to talk with ascended masters.

I've only had one real 'teacher' although I have experienced a few initiations. What I have is an incredible amount of faith and a driving interest. Ra gives all the instruction needed to develop the abilities that come with balancing and being able to use a greater degree of light. Initiation is helpful but the real ability comes from practice, practice, practice. I live very intentionally.

You might benefit from a little book called 'Living Alchemy: The Structure of Miracles'. Also, if I'm being honest, I'd say don't waste your money on channelers. The book Alchemy by St. Germain is an Ascended Master teaching which I believe offers exactly what you're looking for.

I am very scrutinizing of alleged contact with Ascended Masters. Not because I don't think they are real but because I know there are imposters. Not saying that this lady you are speaking with is not legitimate but I always find it a little weird to find people actually charging for these things and that makes me question intentions. Of course, she may very well deliver exactly what she professes to offer so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.
(10-24-2015, 10:42 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I once closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. The moment I fell asleep I was awakened by the feeling and sight of moving through a tunnel that curved like a wormhole. My eyes were still closed because I expected this would take me to Creatorhood. After that I felt like I was a Creator, and would hang out with other Creators. Shortly after that I went to a mental hospital.

Sounds like you had an astral body experience. The description of sliding or moving through a tunnel is a very common report and in 'Projection of the Astral Body' Muldoon gives a sound explanation that you are experiencing the physical body being 'left behind' as the astral body moves 'out of coincidence' with it.
Personally, it came to me that for every ability I have a harder time unveiling, there is a reason to it hidden in my unconscious. When the reason is found, it can be reaffirmed or changed otherwise. But to change it seems harder than just stating that you want to.
(10-24-2015, 10:37 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I spoke with a lady who is willing to work with me to talk with ascended masters.

Yeeaaahhh, I'm pretty doubtful of this too. My suggestion would be to ask her for references (ie, past clients) and try to talk to them. If she refuses to give you any way of checking her past work, I'd be very wary of giving her money.
Maybe I can start with something small and visualize finding a little fur in my bed.

There was a shapeshifter book I read that said it's possible to wake up surrounded by fur.
I think so, yes. We're constantly creating our own realities with our intentions, thoughts, and beliefs.

A fun thing to do is to pick something you don't have a strong positive or negative association with, something random, like chickens or butterflies or cupcakes or w/e. Take 2 minutes each night before bed and do a visualization where you are interacting with said object, and make the visualization as real as possible. Include smells, physical feeling, etc. Then just forget about it. Your focus will cause the visualization (thought-form) to manifest into physical beingness, within your belief system.

For instance if you pick to visualize unicorns, but don't believe its possible for physical unicorns to exist, then you may start seeing pictures of unicorns everywhere you go, or go to Target to get a birthday card and see an entire section dedicated to unicorn themed cards, then turn on the TV and there is a commercial with a unicorn in it, a facebook friend randomly uploads a bunch of unicorn memes, etc. (I say this from personal experience lol)
The way I see it your reality is the collective reality or your version of the collective reality. One way to alter the collective reality somewhat drastically although on a small scale, in my opinion, is to [perhaps by a ritual] entertain an entheogenic substance within your consciousness. The other aspect to this is you already alter the reality by spinning the wheel of causality. You do it inevitably because you exist. All actions create portals and gateways psychedelically to parallel existences. When you create a vibration in your consciousness, that affects all things, for your essence rests within all.
If I can get Social Security Disability for my condition, I will know that creating your reality works.
(10-24-2015, 11:06 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2015, 10:42 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I once closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. The moment I fell asleep I was awakened by the feeling and sight of moving through a tunnel that curved like a wormhole. My eyes were still closed because I expected this would take me to Creatorhood. After that I felt like I was a Creator, and would hang out with other Creators. Shortly after that I went to a mental hospital.

Sounds like you had an astral body experience. The description of sliding or moving through a tunnel is a very common report and in 'Projection of the Astral Body' Muldoon gives a sound explanation that you are experiencing the physical body being 'left behind' as the astral body moves 'out of coincidence' with it.

So did I really come into another universe? Did I leave one behind?