Bring4th

Full Version: Reincarnation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think you will choose to reincarnate in 3D after this life?

Would you do so to "get in" a few more lives before "4D" arrives (if that's what really happens).

Do you feel like you've learned all your lessons, or are close to doing so?

Or is 3D not about learning lessons, but just being?

If I felt like I fell short tremendously I would reincarnate in 3D. I'm not sure if I'd make the lessons easier, because I have a pretty chill life.
I'll probably be back.
I'll refuse to come back in 3D. Wink

After all, this will be a major shift and I don't want to visit another 3D planet.
(10-23-2015, 12:11 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I'll probably be back.

Jade, are you an terminator? BigSmile Wink

[Image: terminator.jpg]
I'm pretty sure I've been hanging around this banana stand for quite awhile, so I can't see any reason to think this would be my last trip. But I'm also pretty sure I'm going to want a nice long break before I put myself through this again, especially if I/we were contemplating another Harvest run.
3rd Density is a fun level, I'm going for the high score
I get the feeling I've done what I came here to do and that my line of incarnations down here can come to an end.

Well could be wrong and come back. Seems a good way to kill time and a veil is one of a kind experience which can be enlightening, even when seemingly meaningless. Seems unlikely though as I don't feel bound to this place.
I think all our polarity isn't just built in one life. We may have been very STO in other lives too.
(10-23-2015, 02:08 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think all our polarity isn't just built in one life. We may have been very STO in other lives too.

Indeed. Just as harsher lifetimes or easier ones. 

Consider your current circumstances as a cause and effect of your past.
Bc of dreams I've gotten, I speculate that my life on Earth is school & dying will mean my mission here has been accomplished & then I'll move on to bigger & better things.

I think this is my first time here & that I'm basically just here to learn how to human & that I'll have no need/desire to return.
I don't know if saying "I'm outta here" after I die and determining never to come back will somehow be negatively polarizing.
(10-23-2015, 01:16 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]I'll refuse to come back in 3D. Wink

After all, this will be a major shift and I don't want to visit another 3D planet.

Yes I agree. I just thought it was somehow "wrong" or "bad" to choose not to serve more in 3D.

I serve how I can. I am so very tired of 3D.
Personally, I'd rather be a guide over 3D incarnations.

I don't Think I'll be coming back after this incarnation, even for 4D or what not.

If I had a choice, I'd cease, just because I truly am disturbed at all I've seen and 'observed'.  If 3D were done to beings akin to Time Lords (death is but a transformation into a new being)  I'd have not as much an issue.

But I see finity being hurt by infinity for infinity's sake at the expense of Finity.

And in whatever density I return to, that view will stick, I'll reach out from a void and inflict my soul self to force it to remember if I absolutely have to.  It will stick.

And if I'm forced to come back, I hope it sucks vehemently, so I can be stuck in an infinite loop inside 3D, if that's what it takes to tell myself to disappear or whatever, I don't want to do what I apparently want to do.  I don't comprehend the constant logical failures everyone gives of being not separate because its immersion or illusion, but illusion is real too...

I honestly observe horror in terms of implications.

If I had a choice on where to go, it'd be the logos to discuss in length changes for a less MISERABLE 3D, and if I am even then not understood.  I'll leave to another place.  Maybe I'll go 6D negative and be a complete loner in some dark 'Empty plenum' and be done with infinity until its been so damn long I forgot everything.

Maybe I'll go backwards and proceed to the octave before this one.

I honestly don't know, all I know is I want to leave this place FOREVER.  When I leave, if my opinion right now is still in play and active and I am 6D and capable.

I'll make an entire octave of 3D meant for this specific octave, where I just torture every being that enters it with 'karma' to teach them the various horrors of 3D that they 'do not plumb' so they'll NEVER FORGET and NOT MAKE OTHERS GO THROUGH IT.  And the best part, I won't even include a memory veil, just a veil on controlling reality so they're forced to deal with the opppsite of their desires the entire time being told they did this to themselves and constantly lying to them to see how far they can 'learn'.

Oh, but out of mercy, the moment they desire to Cease they can leave if they want, since its obviously taught them how it feels for many.

Because I don't believe any entity who can traverse time and space by thought is incapable of plumbing the depths of horror that afflict 3D.

So I'll give all of them all a direct view.  You love someone?  Say bye.  Pushing forward in life? Lets just stop that.  You don't want to play the game? Too bad, you need to learn your lesson that you put yourself here to learn.
And when so many come to hate me for that creation, I'll literally create an apology for them, the exact opposite of the horror of 3D where they'llStill learn 3D lessons at a moderate rate.

Because being a highly intelligent advanced being who is timeless and creates everything, I don't believe in ignorance, just a chosen ignorance, and that is madness to those dying to get your awareness.

3D is cruel without reason I can accept.

I'll put the Creator through the wringer and ask again what the point was.

If it doesn't learn the lessons I deem it must, it'll.suffer more in whatever aspect is needed to teach it suffering.

I mean.  That's basically what happens in 3D.  Not everyone knows that darkness but there are many who do for seemingly no real good reason beyond those given that have their fallacies.

I just don't want to deal with any of this anymore, where can one who feels such go in those creations when they're tired OF creation?

Tired OF suffering.  Tired OF this place?

Tired.  Can I just go back?  To a place not defined by a foundation of suffering as one of its fucking cornerstones??
I'll be working things on the planet from upper fourth density, but I will probably visit lots and have scions who may choose to align themselves with my own vibrations.
(10-24-2015, 07:03 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I'd rather be a guide over 3D incarnations.

Hmm, you may actually be perfectly suited for exactly that. Perhaps you and I have more involvement than I previously thought.
I get the idea that i have been around for a while. Maybe since Atlantis, but i would like to think that after this incarnation i will be able to move onto a higher density rather than get karmatically caught up in 3rd density. However that being said we can probably grow more in the illusion rather than being in 6th Density or something like that. I get the idea that many wanderers came here to help others but also to learn themselves in a way that they couldn't do in higher densities as reality becomes so prefect, growth slows. I think Ra said something along those lines. I will go where i will need to go.
I probably will. I just know that from a higher perspective I really love humanity and going through the physical game of forgetting and self-awareness, which then inspires others to 'wake up' as well ~