Bring4th

Full Version: A Deeper Understanding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A cave digging artist named Ra Paulette  BigSmile

WOW! What a project! What a passion!

It is incredible that underneath what otherwise seems a desolate and uninspiring landscape this one person with simple tools has, over the course of years, created extraordinary works of beauty that shape the existing, natural raw material into aesthetic patterns of the sublime.

Maybe a metaphor or even an illustration for the inner beautification that is created through a life lived in devotion and faith.

Ra says of caves that they naturally enhance, funnel, and focus prana. I can only imagine what effects being in one of these places of "living art" has upon the senses and the soul. This is truly one instance where art meets spirit, and the latter becomes more tangible.
Hey Nick, I was really blown away last night by the video you shared in AME. I shared it with some others including Jim. Jim’s reply:

Absolutely Amazing, Incredible, Astounding, Unbelievable, Unimaginable, Other Worldly, Impossible, Mind-Blowing, Inspirational to the 100[sup]th[/sup] power, Beautifully Imaged, Incomparable, Love Made Rock. Thanks so much for sharing. Love & Light, Jim

Thought you might . . . dig that.

: ) GLB
(10-29-2015, 11:38 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Nick, I was really blown away last night by the video you shared in AME. I shared it with some others including Jim. Jim’s reply:

Absolutely Amazing, Incredible, Astounding, Unbelievable, Unimaginable, Other Worldly, Impossible, Mind-Blowing, Inspirational to the 100[sup]th[/sup] power, Beautifully Imaged, Incomparable, Love Made Rock. Thanks so much for sharing. Love & Light, Jim

Thought you might . . . dig that.

: ) GLB

Haha! I see you have kept the flow of puns going from the thread title  Tongue Truly though, it gave me goosebumps watching this guy! If this is not an expression of magical ability then I am stumped as to what the term refers to. 

"Other Wordly"  My fave comment from Jim, and thanks for sharing GLB!

A very hole istic artist. ( that's a poor return I admit )

Heart
It's the healing retreat/community gathering he is currently digging that also makes me wonder???
A very inspiring watch: Bumpity bump!