Bring4th

Full Version: Charlie Nixon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading the Law of One Study Guide on DivineCosmos.com tonight and I came across the excerpt below. In it Don mentions a "Charlie Nixon" a couple of times in combination with a reference to beings evolved from vegetation that are possibly from Sirius. Anyone know who Charlie Nixon is? Google turned up nothing for me.

"18. THE SIRIUS SYSTEM AND BALANCE

I. THE 3RD DENSITY ENTITIES EVOLVED FROM TREES
QUESTION: I was wondering if the social memory complex from the Sirius star evolved from trees?
RA: This approaches correctness.
Those 2nd density vegetation forms which graduated into 3rd density upon the planet bearing the name of Dog were close to the tree as you know it. (B2, S38, 72)

II. THEY MUST MEDITATE UPON HOSTILE ACTIONS
QUESTION: Since warlike actions are impossible with vegetation, would they not have the advantage going into 3rd density from the 2nd, of not carrying a racial memory of war and therefore develop a more harmonious nature and accelerate their evolution? (B2, S38, 72)
RA: This is correct.
However, to become balanced and to begin to polarize properly it is then necessary to investigate movements of all kinds, especially those that are warlike. (B2, S38, 72)
QUESTION: Would their investigations of warlike actions be primarily of the type that they extracted from Charlie Nixon's memory rather than warfare among themselves?
Entities of this heritage would find it nearly impossible to fight. Indeed, their studies of movements of all kinds is their form of meditation due to the fact that their usual activity is upon a level you would call meditation. 
This must be balanced, just as your entities need constant moments of meditation to balance your activities. (B2, S38, 72-73)

III. THEY MOVED WITHOUT MOVING THEIR LEGS
QUESTION: We are told by Charlie Nixon that these entities moved without moving their legs. Is this a direct function of the mind somehow connected to the planet's magnetic action?
RA: This is largely correct. It is an electromagnetic phenomenon which is controlled by thought impulses of a weak electrical nature. (B2, S38, 73)
QUESTION: Was their craft visible to us and made of 3rd density material like this chair?
"
According to lawofone.info, it's actually "Charlie Hickson". Google turns up the "Pascagoula Incident". Good luck.
I was gonna say.  Nixon?  What about Watergate???

Interesting study guide typo Tongue
Do forced abductions = STS entity and a violation of free will?
Ah, its in my opinion dependent.  Sometimes you will perceive it as an infringement even if it was already designed to happen by your higher self and not infringing in that sense.

How is it forced?  If you don't mind me asking.
(10-25-2015, 09:27 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, its in my opinion dependent.  Sometimes you will perceive it as an infringement even if it was already designed to happen by your higher self and not infringing in that sense.

Forced in terms of being taken into a craft against your will.
Well, this is what Ra says about the entities that used Charlie and Charlie's involvement:

Quote:8.15 Questioner: Was the landing at Pascagoula in 1973 when Charlie Hickson was taken [on board] this type of landing?

Ra: I am Ra. The landing of which you speak was what you would call an anomaly. It was neither the Orion influence nor our peoples in thought-form, but rather a planetary entity of your own vibration which came through quarantine in all innocence in a random landing.

Quote:8.21 Questioner: Well, what density did the entities who picked up Charlie Hickson come from? What was their density?

Ra: I am Ra. The entities in whom you show such interest are third-density beings of a fairly high order. We should express the understanding to you that these entities would not have used the mind/body/spirit complex, Charlie, except for the resolve of this entity before incarnation to be of service.

Quote:38.7 Questioner: Could you give me an example of a planet of this nature, both a third-density service-to-others type and a third-density self-service type at this level of, of attainment conditions?

Ra: I am Ra. As far as we are aware there are no negatively oriented third-density social memory complexes. Positively oriented social memory complexes of third density are not unheard of but quite rare. However, an entity from the star Sirius’ planetary body has approached this planetary body twice. This entity is late third-density and is part of a third-density social memory complex. This has been referred to in the previous material. The social memory complex is properly a fourth-density phenomenon.

Ra eventually comes out and says that they were STO.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=P...ie+Hickson
(10-25-2015, 09:56 AM)supedad Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2015, 09:27 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, its in my opinion dependent.  Sometimes you will perceive it as an infringement even if it was already designed to happen by your higher self and not infringing in that sense.

Forced in terms of being taken into a craft against your will.

I imagine it'd be highly personal, I couldn't possibly know in your case.  It is something you will need to sit in silent meditation upon for a while then contemplate why it happened, what the purpose in your life for this happening might be.  Don't just come to a quick conclusion if it's negative.  Take your time thinking about it balancing the emotions that come with them and try to find a 'love' oriented reason.

I can't imagine that is easy to swallow if an experience in question was powerfully traumatic.  That might take a lot of time, patience, and potential pain.  But with help I'm told, it becomes easier to bear and handle sooner.