Bring4th

Full Version: Astrology as a tool, I hereby offer my services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

I am a self-teached astrologer, and since I have studied this discipline for several years in very detail, I hereby offer freely my services to everyone here.

The rest below you don't really need to read. Its details.

Ra, in the Law of One, has stated that Astrology is one tool to study the nature of creation, the nature of self, its archetypes, and can even help us questioning our motives whether they are STS or STO, and can help us understand ourselves, otherselves, and bring balance. This is the discipline that I have choosen in this life to understand the creation, and I try to incorporate the Law of One teachings into it, and make a most positive service and understanding.

I offer my services concerning natal chart analysis, the study for each archetype (signs, planets...), for the transits and cycles of life which periodically bring us catalysts in specific areas of life.
I also offer understanding concerning mundane astrology, and the events of the world.

I do not ask any money! Smile
I would prefer to help with specific questions or requests, instead of drawing a natal chart and making a full analysis, like most astrologers do.
The questions can be about your nature, motivations, areas of life, both of yourself or anotherself, or general.
If you want a full analysis I can indicate you free software for that, books or websites, and help with understand what you do not get Smile

Please make your question, and, if you like it, we should together make the understanding, not myself alone Wink

ayadew

Hello irpsit, I am grateful for your help.

I have tried studying astrology a few times, but I simply do not know where to start. There seems to be an awful lot of information to know before you can get somewhere. As such I would like help with knowing: What are the fundamental things to understand, so that I may study further by myself with best results? Do you know of any good guides, ie books or websites?
The best thing I would advice you is to first focus more on a good material but keeping always a critical spirit. There is a lot of superfitial or preconceived analysis out there. Not that the information is wrong (it's almost never) but it is much biased, or just the tip of the iceberg, or sometimes just a little bit limited.

To start:
I must also tell you I feel humble to see these workings of astrology without fully understanding why.
I think there are basic archetypes of energies and these correlate at least with our natures down here, and the events down here.
Do you know the "as above so below"?
It's a kind of that the way I think astrology works.

Anyway in a practical level I would start by, in a silenced way, to look at what you are and you see in a natal chart analysis, and this to some of your close relatives. But please understand that many do not want to know about astrology or their charts. And many others just take the "newspaper" approach.

If you send me your birth date, I can start giving you some clues about the nature you decide to incarnate here, your personality. Of course other than, you have a specific soul essence, a specific degree of evolution, and a free-will that it never seen in a natal chart!
However this week I will be busy, Tongue so my best guess is to do your study and ask me anything you want. BigSmile

To start, there are twelve basic archetypes called the signs of the zodiac. Every planet and sun and the moon placed or passing by in a specific one, colours, as if it focused towards Earth, its energy. Please understand that this is just an analogy, it may not be the real way things work since I do not even know it!

You can also use wikipedia or google for more an astrological start.

The signs are as following. It starts from Aries, the Ram, to Pisces the fishes, from the most individual-related to a more global-related. But this has nothing to do I think with STS or STO.
It has to be with this: Aries is fiery, impulsive, it marks the very beggining of a creation, therefore Aries brings a powerful criative and impulsive energetic to a person that has a sun sign or rising (ascendant) of this sign. One example is Leonardo da Vinci, a great genious, but many under Aries are unfortunately prone to agressive behaviour. It then goes more and more outwards. Taurus refers to a stabilization of action, bringing it to earth. These are more solid steady, people. Also related to nature, sensuality and the senses. Gemini to a mental analysis to see the opposites, mind and body, material and spiritual, for example. It is also communication outwards. Therefore these are very talkative, inventive and also gifted people. Cancer refers to an emotional confrontation, to nurturing the growing soul (brings criative, sensitive people). Leo is the archetype for the powerful self-criative and expressive energy of the personality or higher self (if more evolved). Think of Obama for example. Virgo is finding him/herself with a purpose, therefore it is a highly inclined sign for service to others, it rules work and routine. Libra is balancing, of opposites, of diplomacy, relationships, romantism, of spiritual balance. Gandhi was a typical Libra. Scorpio is self-transcendence, desire-transcendence (this and Taurus are signs very much dealing with the nature of desire). Bjork is a Scorpio. Sagittarius is one-focus, expansion, exploration, visionary. Capricorn is going up and finding a roof, if you like the analogy. It brings pessimist or materialist people so they can really find their high spiritual (and social) purpose in life. Aquarius is brotherhood and a pour of knowledge and humanism. Abraham Lyncon, Bob Marley, Copernicus as different examples. Pisces is self-transcendence, beyond the material, beyond the emotional. Einstein and Michaelangelo are examples.
I am free to speak more about these archetypes.

Briefly for the planets:
Sun is the solar logos, the source, the soul, the shining influence and purpose
Moon emotions, needs and past links
And the rest I guess you know
Mecury=mind/communication
Venus=arts/aesthetics/love
Mars=action/motivation/impulse to act, move
Jupiter=philosophical ideals, visions, opportunities to grow
Saturn=structure, getting real, getting simples and real
Uranus=break from opression, awakening, innovation
Neptune=dissolution of barriers that allows us to see the united all
Pluto=transformation, crumbling structures and power, to bring a new rebirth

Then you can have placements of both of these in the houses of a chart. The ascendant marks your visions of the world, your new impulse. And then on, you have three other important points, the descendant, the IC and the MC. and these form 12 houses, quite similar and related but diferent from each sign
However as with the signs, it is important to understand that despite the fact that each archetype is different they blend one into the next. However the differences between one and the next are often very clear to see.~
Be also aware that a mix of a chart that is equilibrated with many different energies may create a person that it is difficult to guess these different energies, as you would see them all blend and manifested one here, the other there.. When you have people like with a Cancer with strong water element in their charts, then you see that you have identified easily what is Cancer is many different people. Then it is really easy to pinpoint these things and to understand them. But notice that the archetype is manifested also in different levels and ways!! For example, there are Aquarius that are eccentric and activist singers, other are great scientists, and other great thinkers and freedom fighters. All related to the same global brotherhood and mental/knowledge archetypem manifested in different ways.

Then you have the natal chart which marks what you have brough to the current incarnation, mostly your personality, talents, motivations, issues to deal, purposes, etc...
The transits reflect the passing planets through your map and correlate with important times of change in life, wth catalysts, with turning points, ending, dealing with certain issues, focusing in a specific area of life...
Also, when planets form geometrical aspects between each other, their energies are highly magnified, so one studies and looks for these during natal chart analysis and transits.
For example, I am Sagittarius (sun sign), therefore I tend to focus in specific goals that are far reaching, expanding myself and focus in uniting things. In my chart sun is Conjuncted Neptune, so I have a personality with quite dissolved personal barriers and sensitivity. These are placed in eleventh house (which rules brotherhood ideals), so my personality (focused and sensitive) focus on those purposes. I had a transit in 2006 when Pluto passed in my natal sun position, and that time I moved from focusing on friends and carrier (also brotherhood) to more groups and idealistic activities (which in my perspective favour more a STO work). This works, even when you don't know nothing about astrology (then it works partially unconsiously to that person)
This is just one example in how astrology may help us to understand our lives. One advice: I would not control my life or others, with the use of astrology.

Light, Heart

(01-24-2009, 06:36 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Hello irpsit, I am grateful for your help.

I have tried studying astrology a few times, but I simply do not know where to start. There seems to be an awful lot of information to know before you can get somewhere. As such I would like help with knowing: What are the fundamental things to understand, so that I may study further by myself with best results? Do you know of any good guides, ie books or websites?

ayadew

irpsit, thank you for your answers. I do indeed recognise some of the things you speak of, but it was very valuable for me to see all the basics presented in a simplified way.

Controlling, no. I see no purpose in that. I see astrology, tarot and other such systems to detect tendencies in life as simply that. It's a help on the way, to keep in mind when you do your choices in life.

Yes, I would be grateful if you could give some clues about my nature. My birthdate is 1987, May, 19th, 09:15 AM +1 GMT
Thus I suppose I'm a blend of Taurus and Gemini. I have come to identify myself more as a Gemini though, I love change and seeing new things, discovering, but I have the extreme core stability and stubbornness of the Taurus. I wish to have a place where I can always go back to, which is a Taurus tendency I suppose. From there I wish to stretch out and learn. You could also say that I'm very stable in my great desire to experience new things. Gemini and Taurus contradicts eachother a little though, I'm having difficulty really understanding my tendencies.

If I could research myself and conclude the same things you do, should you present them to me, that would be a good way to see if I actually learned anything!

Peace and love.
Hi, irpsit !

Thanks a lot for your "favours" ! !

We know about the slow shift from 3rd to 4th density
according to the LOO, before and after 2012.
We want to guess about our financial future, if possible?

_______(yy/mm/dd)
My wife ( 49/07/01 ) and I ( 46/09/11 ) are retired.

We have a little bit of money invested in REERs.
(Regime Enregistre Epargne Retraite =
registered regime for retreat savings).

With the monetary $candal$, and the actual unsure economy, we
want to know if we will have a "livable" life in 5 or 10 years ahead ?

Thanks again.
Dear Ayadew,

So nice to hear from you.
I will certainly help you in understanding this.

Yes. In the zodiac the archetypes blend one into the other.
Ultimately, past the illusion of separation, they all refer to the same situations of love, union, harmony, energy directed.
More earthly, the signs may point to certain aspects of our personalities, our incarnation. Ultimately they could move our awareness from a personality-centered reality to a soul-based reality.

Taurus is that which relates to peace, to a sustained focus in the impetus of our lives.
Change is natural. It is very good that you with a Taurus sun sign still recognize and enjoy the changeable aspect of life.
Of course security and a certain stability is also a desirable thing. At least when it does not restrict growth or a required change of course.
Nevertheless a sustained stamina is a wonderful thing, for instance, for persuiting a desire to serve others, to make peace, for a spiritual path.
Taurus is a sustained action, when then it blends into Gemini, that which directs action into researching its outwards frontiers, and there you have the Gemini curiosity and taste for change.
There you have the transition between Taurus and Gemini.

Another thing is that you have a powerful aspect between Mars (in Gemini) and Uranus (in Sagittarius). Uranus is challenging and inventive, while it challenges and channels full of energy Mars (our drive in life). And since Gemini and Sagttarius and naturally outgoing and curious, there you have an astonishing combination for impetuous and original action. Just with some moderation Wink
Uranus in sixth house has a tendency to make also your routine a little bit erratic, changeable, original, and different. You can approach serving others (sixth house) through a wide variety of experiences
Another curious aspect is Saturn conjuncted Moon, which suggests cooling and structuring of emotions. Note that you are also rising Cancer, a sign of high emotions and particularly nurturing emotions.
Last Sun is in eleventh house, a position indicating your potential purpose (and professional field or at least personal likes) in areas like humanitarian work, humanism, global work, scientific work, a sense of brotherhood and idealism, an energy like that (which by the way it is the same position where I also have my sun located) Wink .

Feel free to ask more.

(01-25-2009, 05:53 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]irpsit, thank you for your answers. I do indeed recognise some of the things you speak of, but it was very valuable for me to see all the basics presented in a simplified way.

Controlling, no. I see no purpose in that. I see astrology, tarot and other such systems to detect tendencies in life as simply that. It's a help on the way, to keep in mind when you do your choices in life.

Yes, I would be grateful if you could give some clues about my nature. My birthdate is 1987, May, 19th, 09:15 AM +1 GMT
Thus I suppose I'm a blend of Taurus and Gemini. I have come to identify myself more as a Gemini though, I love change and seeing new things, discovering, but I have the extreme core stability and stubbornness of the Taurus. I wish to have a place where I can always go back to, which is a Taurus tendency I suppose. From there I wish to stretch out and learn. You could also say that I'm very stable in my great desire to experience new things. Gemini and Taurus contradicts eachother a little though, I'm having difficulty really understanding my tendencies.

If I could research myself and conclude the same things you do, should you present them to me, that would be a good way to see if I actually learned anything!

Peace and love.

Dear friends,

I understand your worry about the future.

However it far better to reach and to be working towards our inner peace than be spending our energy about our material and finantial security.

I will be honest. It will be not an easy situation at least in soon. That's why I see it better to focus on the positive side of this big global change!
Astrologically or energetically, the time is up to a much rougher time of instability than it is now. This transformation will be strong and therefore many of the outdated and corrupt structures of our finantial and governmental powers, will fail or transform. The structures ruled by Saturn and Capricorn (banks, corporations, and governments) are the most involved in this astrological change. In fact, you already clearly see that. I must say that only of three distinct stages of change is currently ongoing. By next September late this year, the second stage of powerful deconstruction will occur. What will occur for sure, I do not know for sure, but I can speculate that anything malfunctioning will collapse. I would say the stock market will at least have a bigger fall than it had last October, if not a full crash. I do not understand well how the economy works to know about what would be those consequences. The overall period of renewal will occur throughout the early 2010s, until 2014, and then the way we approach our earth, resources and economy will be radically different by the next decade, new paradigms, and perhaps a few countries will have a few revolutions too. Then, very much prosperity and exciting innovation should set by 2025.

However, I reinforce the need to think, fell, act, and be positive in the face of this so-needed, so-intense change and rebirth of our society. I understand by looking at both of your natal charts, that you had an intense period of change all around 2007, particularly a big unfolding (at least inner) somewhere by April 2007 and then unfolding through the early 2008 when things settled down.
This was Uranus in aspect to your sun (personal identity and goals) and moon (emotions, needs), so this was a big change. This was a particularly strong potential for a renewal and an awakening of your personal identity and goals!

Now, it seems you are not in any bigger and intense transformation at least in the years ahead. So, I would relax, enjoy, and ponder about what was lived, what new ideas were infused, and flow with them, act on them, be on them.

I realize that this was a quite intense description.
I also had a period like this, about two years ago too, and now I realize I can try new and different jobs, even if that implies moving somewhere else. I also realize how much should we go, as a society, for self-sufficiency and self-reliance of each of us, in what concerns food, water, energy, etc... maybe by exactly building an increased sense of local community, exchange and help between each other.

Feel free to ask more.
All the Light and best for both of you. Heart

(01-25-2009, 03:04 PM)C-JEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, irpsit !

Thanks a lot for your "favours" ! !

We know about the slow shift from 3rd to 4th density
according to the LOO, before and after 2012.
We want to guess about our financial future, if possible?

_______(yy/mm/dd)
My wife ( 49/07/01 ) and I ( 46/09/11 ) are retired.

We have a little bit of money invested in REERs.
(Regime Enregistre Epargne Retraite =
registered regime for retreat savings).

With the monetary $candal$, and the actual unsure economy, we
want to know if we will have a "livable" life in 5 or 10 years ahead ?

Thanks again.

ayadew

Thank you for your answer irpsit.
Your results are quite defining for my previous character, before I got into Law of One.
I will have much use for this knowledge as I study, I hope I'll get the same results. I do not wish to ask for more currently, but I will try to get back to you should I have more questions.

Peace and love.
Thank you irpsit, for such a noble thread you started! I have a simple request...could you basically read for me what strikes you as important for me to know based off of my information? I have no specific question about what my astrology chart says about me, just what pops up at you about it...

Born May 22, 1985, somewhere in the hour of 6 am (east coast time), in Brooklyn, NY. Quite funny, like ayadew, I'm on the cusp of Taurus/Gemini.

Much love, and godspeed to all!

-Turtle
Dear friend Turtle and C-Jean,

Here I prefer to offer specific and direct short questions concerning astrological-related questions. I will answer those below.

To draw a natal chart and complete chart and transit interpretation takes me at least 3-4 hours, and plenty of space here, so that is usually a paid service (25-30 eur). Then I write and discuss extensively about everything in the person's chart and planetary transits, and lessons of learning. Despite this, I will gladly offer the best of my help here.

Dear Turtle,

Very nice question! As I have said to Ayadew, the signs do not cut and dry transit one into the next. They are a flow of energies, a continuum. So, in your case, you should consider a mix of Gemini and Taurus. My feeling tells me that you have a little bit more of a Gemini energy, so I will consider that as your sun sign, but maybe have in mind the persistence and enduring positive characterics of the Taurus, if you find exagerate dispersion of your focus. Like Ayadew, you also have a Mars-Uranus aspect, and that is also indicate of a strong willful personality, one that seeks to bring forward that which is a inner impulse (particularly of a mental quality). You have a lot of Gemini energy, since your rising is also in the Taurus-Gemini transition, and Mars and Moon are also in Gemini; this is a personality getting in touch with the dualistic nature of reality, with a balance between the awareness of body and mind, mind and spirit.

Dear C-Jean,

I already have posted a reply to your request a couple of weeks ago, in this same thread. You can read it a few posts above this one, in this same page/thread.
What I say is that basically it is always good to gain detacchment from money. And this is particularly so, now.

There are many high probabilities that the current economic system will be still much more transformed at least in the next 3 years. Even more beyond.
I think that 2012 does not bring any fear event, there will be a continuation of the current transformation of human spirit and Earth.
I foresee in my humble visions (this is only a probability yet!) that in 20-30 years, we will be living in small local communities where money has lost at least a big part of its value.
So it best to focus in our spiritual evolution, to reach peace of mind and spirit, and associate locally with like-minded people, but no stress, I repeat no worry.
I think society will be liveable for the common person, despite many possible changes. But I would not rely too much in banks, investments, particularly in the mentality of investing money in the future (be bonds, gold, cash, accounts). I would invest meditation, love, peace, local contacts, communitarian skills. If self-sufficiency concerns you, then planting a garden will make you feel secure. Reaching for the inner peace and inner guidande will be another trick.

Bring forward the best from you (skills, wisdom, life experience) so you can best share with others. I hope I have answered it.
Thanks man, that was cool!
I had a dream a while back which I feel to be important.

It was about the planets. It would be beneficial for me if you would communicate your understanding of each planet. As relates to astrology.

Not a book interpretation, what you have discovered if that's OK.

Of course if you are not inclined then you will not respond.

In thanks.
Sun is related to awareness, bringing to light, a purpose
Moon to emotions, protection, needs, feelings
Mercury is related to mind, messages, communication.
Venus to art, love and pleasure and the feminine
Mars to action, impulse, moves, the masculine
Jupiter to expansion outwards, travelling, philosophy
Saturn to restriction, boundaries and structures
Uranus to liberation, awakening and revolution
Neptune to boundlessness, dissolution, dreams
Pluto to transformation, rebirth

In general dreams with planets are highly symbolic. I have these sometimes. Please consider if you have seen them at sunset, during night, at dawn, or during day. Sunset represents the ending of a cycle. Sunrise a new cycle. Dawn represents introspection.
If you had a dream with two planets, consider both the values of those two planets together. What it could mean or trying to convey.
It's not so easy to grasp an interpretation for these dreams, but this might already help you RollEyes

(05-11-2009, 06:42 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream a while back which I feel to be important.

It was about the planets. It would be beneficial for me if you would communicate your understanding of each planet. As relates to astrology.

Not a book interpretation, what you have discovered if that's OK.

Of course if you are not inclined then you will not respond.

In thanks.
I had a dream where I was with a friend of mine and each of the planets influence was in one of those coin holders that taxi drivers use and in the form of water.

Made me think that it was something to do with being aware of the planets influence and that I should know about the planets.

When Ra was speaking in the LOO book IV. Ra was going through the diffferent ways of studying the archetypal mind, this was how it was worded:

You may choose astrology. The twelve signs, as you call these portions of your planetary energy web and what has been called the ten planets. You may choose the tarot with it's twenty two so called major arcana. You may choose the study of the so- Called tree of life with it's ten sephiroth and the twenty two relationships between the stations.

That, to me is interesting because the twenty two modes of the archetypal mind are clearly given in the tarot and the tree of life. But the only way to reach twenty two from the astrology is to add the signs and the planets together in a linear fashion.
what a great opportunity - thank you so much.

I am standing on an edge right now - there are two possibilities things will work out for me within this year.
I must add that I did my best do to evaluate the choices before i made them late summer last year -

So I can now only wait for the outcome and not influence anything of the process anymore and rely on specfic persons for that.

Either things will not work out as planned and i will be in a desastrous situation which I think will probably cause me alot of trouble with the closest people to me, that i love the most (they will probably do this because they feel disappointed)

or things will work out as planned and an abundance of opportunities isgoing to be available for me an is going to be extraordinary. I do not want to go too deep into specifics about what it is - however what i just wrote honestly presents my feelings and the situation i am in thus my reality the way i experince it.

and since now things have taken longer than expected - that is why one tends to become anxious at times although there is no defenite reason for a negative outcome only the delay to face with although things are all on track -

interesting is that i did not learn about anything spiritual or LOO related EVER before christmas last year,
so after the choices were already made.

and the way I seem to respond to this current uncertainity is by developing faith and (re)discovering my belief in the creator and working upon the self towards STO harvestibility and such related things.

now what i would love to know what you may want to add which seems important to you for me to know
especially in regards to the situation described.

thank you and much love

Alex

10th July 1981 - around 7:10 pm
I just found out i was born at 7:07 pm 10th of July in 1981 in Berlin in Germany (GMT+2) - I sincerely hope you will be back anytime soon on the forum and reply to my posting to this thread - thank you soo much

much love to everyone!

Alex
Hi dear friend,

I will see your chart this week and tell you something.
Meanwhile, a great hug and energies of Light, Joy and Peace,

(05-29-2009, 02:54 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]I just found out i was born at 7:07 pm 10th of July in 1981 in Berlin in Germany (GMT+2) - I sincerely hope you will be back anytime soon on the forum and reply to my posting to this thread - thank you soo much

much love to everyone!

Alex
Hi irpsit!

I remember reading a part from TLOO about there being 3 ways to learn about the universe, tarot and astrology being two I forget the third, but astrology was always the one I have been akin too, but never really had much luck understanding.

I would be really grateful if there was anyway that you could help me with a birth chart but also in understanding them also?

I was born 2/2/1989 Hannover Germany (British Military Hospital) at roughly 2am Unfortuntely I dont think I can get more specific that that =/

I appreceate the hard work you are doing on this thread. Smile
Love and Light
hi irpsit - i would very very much love to hear from you!

thank you so so much!

love and light

alex
Mercury came out of retro and went direct today, in the sign of Virgo...

I think many people consider planets as simply inanimate spinning orbiting rocks. Possibly they are life forms of a different nature than what we commonly deem as life. It bemuses me to think there may be some octave of planetary life density that people have no idea about. Astrologers have long ago given personalities to the planets and maybe that is well aligned to the idea of planets as lifeforms which interact in various ways that have influence upon our lives.

For a while I studied Vedic Astrology. Much of my study saddened me, for much of the language read seemed to invoke less than benign feelings. (Maybe mine is an afflicted chart.) I pondered how language can influence how a person feels, how such patterns may influence a person's outlook in life, and how authority figures may easily infringe a person's free will if not careful. I encourage people to exercise their own intuitive faculties and practice their own symbolic interpretations, careful to reject information that somehow doesn't resonate well with them for whatever reason. I encourage people assisting others to use language forms that invoke positive feelings and associations in ways that promote their independent seeking so. I think if a person is careful, it is possible to make peace with, and become enriched by, astrology's feminine dominant complexity.

paddy
Hi Paddy, I also agree with your vision that the energy of each planet is colored by the dimensional entities living there!
We just hear about stories about a "counsil in Saturn", "the harmony harvest of Ra in Venus" and the "former war in Mars"

I don't like Vedic Astrology for one main reason. Yes, most interpretation are just negative. A square does not mean a bad time, it just mean a combination of different energies (e.g. water and fire), which result in a complex inner situation; it is not bad, it just is.

Astrologers have frequently boxed ideas, and often conservative ones. One needs to get out of the thinking box, and realize the full positive potential of a learning situation.

I particularly dislike the use of the word "afflicted" in Astrology. I agree fully with your idea that one has to reject any negative ideas, to test the established ideas, and to tune in with nurturing feelings to come out with a good and inspiring interpretation. Isn't it that what we need?

(09-30-2009, 03:17 AM)paddy Wrote: [ -> ]I think many people consider planets as simply inanimate spinning orbiting rocks. Possibly they are life forms of a different nature than what we commonly deem as life. It bemuses me to think there may be some octave of planetary life density that people have no idea about. Astrologers have long ago given personalities to the planets and maybe that is well aligned to the idea of planets as lifeforms which interact in various ways that have influence upon our lives.

For a while I studied Vedic Astrology. Much of my study saddened me
Irpsit…I have long held the belief that 2012 was more the beginning of an age than the end of an age. Your Blog puts a lot of those thoughts into perspective.

Richard