Bring4th

Full Version: Manifesting from Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we want to use the law of attraction, does it pay off to stare at a picture,
or must we have clear thoughts about it? Must our visualization skills be optimal?

I can't hold an image in my head very long, but I sure can stare at a picture.
And I can get warm fuzzy feelings for it.
(10-25-2015, 02:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we want to use the law of attraction, does it pay off to stare at a picture,
or must we have clear thoughts about it? Must our visualization skills be optimal?

I can't hold an image in my head very long, but I sure can stare at a picture.
And I can get warm fuzzy feelings for it.

Yes Gem, I have since learned the value of staring at a picture before I meditate. My fiancee accidentally created it while she was cutting out animal shapes and showed it to me. I have kept it ever since.

It isĀ here

It is an appropriate picture for me to meditate on personally because I am attempting to pierce the veil to my unconscious. I have had visions and premonitory dreams at an increasing rate recently and I don't think that is a coincidence.

I recommend that you follow your hunches here, if it feels right, it simply is right.

The only other thing I would add is that I am not concerned with manifesting anything that is tangible, I feel more and more sure that the type of service I can provide most reliably, is less obvious to our eyes and ears.
Thank you Nicholas. I can see the value in geometry for increasing power.

Here's an image I'm focusing on. My mom can't understand why I stare at pictures like this.

I want to meet him, in any dimension, whether a thought plane, or the physical plane.

It could be considered complex geometry.

This makes me feel a state of rapturous love and warmth.

[Image: 1444342976.rileyy_kirofalliconfinal-fa.jpg]
The universe isn't literal, so I don't know if we can manifest exactly what we're looking at.