Bring4th

Full Version: Synchronicity in negativity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been suffering more so than I usually do lately, finances and the past and such catching up with me, 'normal' life things...and noticed the synchronicity increased at times I'd call worse than better in terms of making sense of.

Well, as a lonely guy who over thinks by choice from how I just am.  In terms of making sense of my daily life.

If syncing means we're on the correct path, does this mean I'm supposed to be driving myself mad unintentionally by just thinking as I have been even as I try to stop it?  Or is just cause I'm just letting myself be while slowly hoping meditation helps me out?

I don't know.  I'm confused  :-/
In my humble opinion, and based on my real world experience, synchs do not always mean you "are on the right path".  The law of attraction is impersonal and simply says: that which is like unto itself is drawn or manifested into your life experience.

I have had negative synchros, and positive synchros.  The more out of alignment with well being you get the more in alignment with disharmony you become.  This manifests as really, really, bad luck.  Trust me, I've been there.

The more time you spend dwelling on the negativity of the world, the unfairness, the injustice, the lack, the suffering, what could potentially go wrong, the more of it you will find, in synchronistic fashion.

It is not always easy to shift your focus over to the positive.  I find it helps best if you just find one thing in your life that is going okay, and spend more time thinking about that.  If you can stay focused on one subject that you can legitimately feel good about, eventually it will pull all those other aspects that are not going your way into positivity as well.  It just takes time.

It's just like forming a habit.  Do habits form instantaneously?  Not usually.  Usually takes a couple weeks of consistent repetition.  Make a habit of focusing on what is going right.  Make lists of things you genuinely appreciate (this is a really powerful one).

Everything is a muscle that gets stronger with exercise.
No...I get that and I agree 50k%.

But life asks I plan and make sense of my life's future and past.

I think its just me now.  Living in 3D is abnormally...hard for me in terms of dealing with society and the structured psychology it perpetrates through everyone else too.

From the system of finance to the health and wellness aspects to recreation.  It all just isn't for me and I'm right smack in it and can't just up and move to a new country and a new society.

Thanks though.  I'll think more about my bed and less about how I'm not in it.  I wish I could afford to do something about anything.  Get a writing desk or buy a new car battery and tires... but its all a huge HUUUGE hassle in my mind.  I can't even move furniture from different locations, I lack a truck and even if I got a desk my mom has so much crap what would I...where would I even put it?  Trying to go back to school is like fighting an owlbear over the internet, I've no clue what exactly to do and am expected to figure out their site and policies on my own.

I.  I dont know.  Sometimes I really think I'm just too stupid for society because I'm too impatient to make sense of how and why it all operates the way it does.  I want to go exercise but running at night gets police to bother me and I just want to not feel their profiling or judgment that I'm some white ghetto stoner punk running around in the dark.

Its a sad day, I woke up feeling all down and moody today, sorry for being a gloom plume.  I hope meditation helps me make sense of this all...
Well, for what its worth, and I'm not telling you what to do or how to live you life, but in my mind the only thing that is ever worth figuring out is: what do I truly want out of life, and how can I make that happen?  But here is the thing: if you can't figure out the "how" of things right this red hot moment, it's okay.  Literally just joyfully dwelling upon what you want to experience will summon or cull those details out of the universe, often in unexpected ways.

Also, don't feel like you have to conform to society's dog and pony show.  There are plenty of people in this world that forge their way through this world in unique and wonderful ways.  If jumping through societies hoops pleases you in some way, continue to do it.  If it doesn't, find another way.  There are all sorts of ways to live, make money, travel, or not travel, whatever you are looking for.  If you can learn to feel the magic and mystery of infinite possibilities and wonder, you can experience it in your physical life.  Anyway, good luck. Challenges can be fun, or excruciating.    

P.S. I go running/walking at night, lol
How does one forge their path when they're not even able to forge a solid foundation to work from?

Police are a bit eager in my neighborhood, they patrol the streets and have given me issues.

Positivity isn't the answer for everything.  That's just not realistic, thinking positive didn't bring me anything a year ago.

I've actually lost more than I've gained, both externally and internally because of where I live and how bad everyone is in this place.

I'm only one person Ana...  I can't sort through a sea of misery from others to find my own happiness constantly all alone.

Does it ever occur to anyone a galaxy can get lonely?  A solar system?  A planet?  A star?  A universe?  Maybe its in different ways or maybe they lack such perceptions.  My inner universe does not.  You can't Think away these things or do away with them or just forgive and forget them.  If that were true these feelings would not persist but they do.

What does one do about it when they don't really know any performable options?
Okay, you're right.  Your situation is hopeless.  You're right, positivity couldn't possibly change your situation for the better.

So I guess that leaves us with: just give up?  What a great plan.

I can't stop you from feeling hopeless.  Only you can do that.  But if you feel like wallowing in negativity is more productive than wallowing in positivity then godspeed to you sir.  And I'm sorry you don't think it's realistic.  My experience has been drastically different.

Most people fail at intentionally creating their own reality because they simply don't do it right.  More important than what you think, is what you feel.  The funny part is it is the thoughts which generate the emotions, but we are really good at fooling ourselves that we were thinking positively when we really weren't.  Emotions don't lie.  And neither does what is manifesting around someone.  Either you create your own reality, or you don't.  One of those is true.  I prefer to accept the one that empowers me.

Anyway, it doesn't sound like you want that sort of advice, but I hope it all works out for you, nonetheless.
Or just be cynical of my experience doing as you said.

If such were true a year ago wouldn't be the best time of my life and not. a year ago up to now.

I'm not hopeless by choice, I'm literally confused at what I'm supposed to do and getting desperate to make sense of why I:
A. Suddenly am unhappy when barely a month ago I was overall doing very good
B. Can't make sense of how to go forward to do what I want in the area of the world I'm located in
C. Am trying to no avail to to stop the endless sensations from the endless people that fill up my head and emotions, as in, I'm trying, its not happening. Why??  Why do I need to be empathic and not know how to control it?
D. Must continually reach out when I want to be alone and must continually be alone when I want to reach out.
E. Make not a sliver of sense, understand so much, know so little, feel so much and do so little.

I got to E without a hitch, I'm not just discarding your advice. I have done it, it has failed me or properly put, I keep failing myself trying to utilize what once worked for me and now doesn't.

And I don't get why.  Ive changed but how?  For what purpose?  And I can't figure it out.

And I've been positive with myself but that works out about as well as a kid telling himself he's not lost in the woods and will find his path soon, when he is clearly lost and turned around.

Sorry, I'll be more attentive to not just absently discarding given advice without providing a reason.  Your advice is usually very helpful and gives me insight.  But this time, it was old info Ive been doing without any change occurring in a way its said to.

And as further stated, the cause being my failures, but I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

For a good month now I've been trying to get back into the Grove of creating my own reality.

And its been an uphill battle.
If you could instantly change your circumstances right this very second, what would they be changed to? Don't worry about the how, I'm just curious what it would look like.
I used to think I knew what I wanted but all I have ever wanted since I was young was to be in a place where things are good.  As I got older it turned into having a simple life as I watched the complex world eat people up.

I don't even know anymore now though.  I used to want a minihome then it was just a place to live that I don't have to pay for it with half my life used up working for it.

I'd like to eat REAL food and drink CLEAN water, impossible in the desert without the money to buy imported or a car capable to go to a spring, even organic food by me seems to be gmo.

I'd like a quiet place.  Instead I hear cars, tv's, the blasted news my mom watches nonstop, my neighbor blowing up his speakers for music that just goes, 'fu-- bi--es like a ni--er f--ks a who--' and its during the day and sometimes at night.

I'd like a close group of friends, not two people I might see a week now or then.

I'd like a Lover who isn't just into me being into her as I have recently discovered.

And I'd like to not wallow half my life away doing a job I don't want to do like my Mom, wasting my life working for some apathetic company that don't give a crap about what they do to the Earth or people.

I want to never need to pick up a phone or computer again.

Actually, now a days all I want is to leave, because I recognize my desires do not have a place in my life, and I see I'll never come to know half the joys and things I desire to know.

Simply put, I don't think it matters anymore.  I need to find new desires and I don't want to.  I want to know why before I go and change my entire life to be potentially something else that too might not be what I want because the above is also temporary.  Sometimes I want a house and a family.  Sometimes I want a desk job and just.a lover.  Sometimes I want a wife and a farm.  Sometimes I want to live on a beach (I WANT a beach not murdered by fukufuckingshima).

Dude, what do I want?

To not be single.
To not be forced to play the stupid game of society.
To live quietly to my self with a few others I care about.
To have more than just some people I care about who I don't even know if they feel the same.

I just want to live a simple quiet life...

Its why I joke about living in a temple as a monk, I'd LOOOOVE to meditate as my work, write as my Work, and live as my Work, rather than Work to live, write, and...Be able to find a quiet place to meditate...

Everything to me is backwards.  I want to live not backwards.

That's not possible here.  In fact, its illegal.  A small off-grid home?  Illegal.  Collect water?  Illegal.  Have a garden in my front yard?  Illegal and against HOA regulations.  Be honest with people?  Its like giving them a gun and bullets, if they don't care for you, too bad, they'll shred you apart.

-Squiggly lines over head-

Why did I choose this?!!  If I just knew I could so much more clearly go about my life but I don't and I'm sitting here only at 23 thinking my life is already screwed to be miserable because of nothing more than what I desire vs what is possible without having to fight a legal battle for it, actually its much much more faceted than that but I just don't know how to explain it all clearly and coherently without rambling.

I understand I'm in a place I as myself dont want to be in, and just learn to enjoy it somehow.  Or something.  I don't know.  I get I'm here for some reason.

Just don't know what it is.

Its like a game of pinball, you make a good hit, things light up and make sense, but sometimes you hit it and it flies into something you weren't aiming for, and things go wrong, and you try to recover and play the current objective but the indicator is gone and you don't know what you're playing for Anymore beyond not losing.

I want to fill up the happy bar but the darn ball is magnetized to hit the crappy bar.  All because I'm trying playing on hard mode in my own game of life by dealing with the mystery of confusion about General society, normal life, and social interaction without ever being taught any of it (parents were gone often, I was alone often) and never knowing if I'm right or wrong about something even after its happened.

I feel like a kid still.  I really just want to grow up and understand things to do them and.  I just don't understand.

It gets so bad I think the ongoing synchronicities are signs that my suffering is the correct route to be on...
(10-26-2015, 06:53 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]It gets so bad I think the ongoing synchronicities are signs that my suffering is the correct route to be on...

Hey TTP, I don't think that anybody is meant to suffer their whole entire lives. I think a lot of wanderers front load a lot of catalyst into their incarnations if you still believe in that sort of thing.  I also don't think I have any advice that you would either want or find useful at this time, in this current state you are living in.  

But I want you to know you have my sympathy, and I'm here if you need someone to talk to, or vent to.
I think the msg is simple: there is no wrong path. I also get synchs just as much (if not more) even when my path is (in my eyes) less than ideal.

You could be right about this:

(10-26-2015, 06:53 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]It gets so bad I think the ongoing synchronicities are signs that my suffering is the correct route to be on...
Thank you Anagogy.

I call it a funk.  Back when I still got Grooves where everything was going positively well.

I honestly think I just need a good 72 hours away from everything to empty my brain out and approach this all again from a different angle not horribly tainted with despair at failure.

I honestly hope for the day someone can just pull me aside and tell me everything will be okay, even if it doesn't end well at least it'll finally have ended and I can continue on with whatever existence I might have.

It's dumb how I complain, it feels dumb at least.  I know about children being genocided and I'm sitting here complaining.  I know about people being exploited and I'M complaining.

It's weird, how you can feel not an iota of physical pain, but still be in such great pain from just where you are inside your mind.  Feelings that otherwise are illogical when happening, but so logical when not in their seat.

I'd say you offered the best kind of help by acknowledging to me you see no point in offering, that actually tells me a huge great amount of just how BADLY I need to step away from wherever my mind is, step back five more times, turn right and run for the light.

I do think you're right too Isis, but not in the way I feared.

It's scary not knowing things.  Scary thinking, 'I'm suffering and the synchronicities aren't stopping...Am I supposed to be suffering??  Is this how it's going to be?!!'

Then I got home from work, and it was like I walked out of a funk into a better place, more quiet.  The house was quiet when I walked in and it just washed everything off my mind.

-frantically stares at past posts in thread-
I still feel scared, but I guess I always did need to work on courage, I better do a refresher in faith too.

Just cause it's all pointless doesn't mean the mechanisms pointlessly do what they do, if the underlying truth of design is Love, I really need to remember everything has a reason even if pointless to help direct us towards Love.

Just need to stop being terrified of life.  Stop being terrified of hurting.  Terrified of being terrified -_-
-----
(10-26-2015, 12:34 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2015, 06:53 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like a Lover who isn't just into me being into her as I have recently discovered.

You have no idea how much this sentence resonates with me. BigSmile

(10-26-2015, 06:53 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I recognize my desires do not have a place in my life, and I see I'll never come to know half the joys and things I desire to know.

I used to believe the same thing. Now that I have a rather.. open mind, I've realized that the things I desire are found in abundance.

If you think that doesn't apply to you, perhaps you can help realize the desires of others. Or you can continue to dwell in.. despair? After all, you can do no wrong.

(10-26-2015, 06:53 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like a kid still.  I really just want to grow up and understand things to do them and.  I just don't understand.

This veiled 3d realm is not a good place for understanding.

You don't have to do anything in particular. You serve the Creator by merely existing. Your unique, individuated spark of consciousness is cherished and infinitely valuable on its own.. regardless of projecting bliss, anger or apathy.

There is at least one entity out there who wants you to enjoy yourself.

That you feel empathy for fellow humans is a good thing, but perhaps you should not let your own happiness become completely shrouded because of it. And if you are lacking for companions to give whatever "love" you can muster, maybe you can send it to the Earth itself. I think Mother Nature is quite elated by our presence.. despite our petty transgressions against her.

I do send love to Earth, it's sending it to humanity that I've been struggling with.

I do occasionally feel joy for all I have in the smallest of ways, like the toothpicks, or screen doors, the odd cobwebs along the back patio (seriously, they're beautiful spirals).  But it's easy to ignore it all when I'm feeling really thick with frustration and confusion and annoyance, getting mad that I can't do anything capable of making a difference until I'm in a better place, and even then, that might take a while of getting to.  The kindly reality of finances which I try to save up decently to make me eat my own words in the future (hopefully!).

I'm going to reapproach that Anagogy said, and attempt to be more positive despite my feelings and thoughts being as they are.  I mean...The entire point of feeling these ways is to learn what I need to do according to the Ra Material, tools to be used for judgment, not the judgmental kind but what I figured fit with the description 'higher judgement' or literally the simultaneous presence/lack of judgment where one maintains awareness, but does not think bad against it despite it's actions.

Also, a very kind soul offered me a book on Zen;
http://selfdefinition.org/zen/Philip-Kap...of-Zen.pdf

And in it was the quote: "The mind of the ordinary man,
on the other hand, is like murky water, constantly being churned by
the gales of delusive thought and no longer able to reflect the moon
of truth. The moon nonetheless shines steadily upon the waves, but
as the waters are roiled we are unable to see its reflection. Thus we
lead lives that are frustrating and meaningless."
And it was like, D'oh!  Dingdong!  HOOOONK, duh, it's so on the head of the nail I think it one shot got me on the spot, that is the LITERAL IMAGE in my mind when it's going wonky and intense.  Churning water against air whipping up storms of delusion blocking out the universe above them, can't make sense of anything!

So, now that I see...Or feel like I see a bit more clearly.  Thank you again everyone!

I think I'll be able to make sense of this all though, all of the kindness and love and thoughtfulness provided thus far has been incredible.
Something feels like it went right actually, which is like, a candle being lit, and one candle can light an infinite amount of candles theoretically.  It's nice to not feel so confused, cause now I have an idea of what's happening in my mind that matches what it feels like and not what it's 'supposed' to feel like.

It's weird.  Right when I went nihilistic it was like synchronicity was pushing Zen concepts in front of me, and then bam, the book with this.
That's why I believe in the Ra Material.  That is synchronicity, the universe responds in a way that makes sense.  Not vague circumstances with no certain point to them.  At least, that's not the universe I remembered being in, the one I was in a year ago was closer to what just happened!  It's nice.  It's nice simply for the reason that, in the long run.  I'm so stupid, trying to make sense of things I'll never be smart enough to comprehend without an education as it is.  Blabbering my brain endlessly, frantically musing over why.

But I still don't disagree with my feelings as to why I feel the ways I do.  They aren't all illogically manifested forth, there is as Aion said in another thread, a desire to protect that I can't fulfill.  Particularly, the Earth.  I actually really like Earth as a planet.  I would love to come here before cities and civilizations tore her all up.  I want to be on the beach before it was irradiated and polluted.  I want to see a waterfall...  Heh.

But it causes me some pretty great inner turmoil knowing how badly the Earth and Humanity can get.  It's really the biggest contributor to my fear and worries.  I figured out the whole concept of All is One in regards to even evil and pleasure derived from perverse obtuse cruelty, and how it's all linked to the same being I can potentially be.  And it's something that I accepted, and in doing so, turned around pale realizing that those things happen, just imagining what it's like to have it done to you is one thing, to experience it is unimaginable.  So it's scary.  I'm, scared of the OIC, and my Higher Self.  Brutal, efficient in a sense.  Perhaps not Cruel, not at purer levels, cruelty itself seems overly distorted...

So, sometimes, it really does literally feel like the world is slowly falling apart around me.  I don't meant for it to feel doomish but there is something serious going on and we're all just sort of, unaware.  So it's scary.  On top of that, I understand the concepts of human nature on the beastial side somewhat or 'animal' side or whatever, the drive to survive and live, the feeling of finity, which I still very strongly feel, being uncertain if my personality will even exist after everything is done or just be a memory and my human ego self fades back to dust both physically and energetically.

Gotta be positive with the most bleak things in my mind, trying to send mental love to those in such situations, fretting for them.  All on my own time, I don't watch the news, I just see the world is a bit...Unhappy, at least the world around me is.  I wish I was a powerful healer, could one just heal the water and air and earth with projected thoughts and energy of harmful radiation to biologic life?  Maybe in a mass meditation?

-squiggly line over head-
I'll straighten this out in my self sooner than later I think.  Thank you everyone.

Edit: This book is incredible! Ahhh, thank you thank you thank you!
(10-26-2015, 12:34 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2015, 06:53 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like a Lover who isn't just into me being into her as I have recently discovered.

You have no idea how much this sentence resonates with me. BigSmile

It resonated with me too, guys. I'm probably gonna go off on a tangent, but I do think the metaphors are relevant:

I'm going to preface this by saying I am not attempting to make judgement on either of you as lovers, as I understand now that you were talking about physical partners. When I first read it, however, I got the image of the Lovers card.

[Image: oJV9L.jpg]

The Transformation of the Mind, as Ra calls it, is an extremely powerful card, as are all the Transformation cards. It involves a gestalt, a movement in being that isn't possible without the veil: The illusion is that we are not something, so that we can become something else that we desire more. The truth, being, of course, that we are all things, but the illusion allows us to experience the act of the Transformation.

This card is full of sexual metaphors. The man is bound by his desires, the two women who represent the "Two Paths" further enforced by the separating triangle shapes at their feet. One is pure, virginal, clean, and ready to be wed, calling to one set of desires. The other is scantily clad, exposed, used, and uncommitted. Both have their perks and their fallouts. The Transformation of the Mind occurs when the man in the middle lets one of the hands go - and starts down the path of the other. Do you use your subconscious like a prostituted entity - place demands upon it, use it up, cry to get what you want, expecting equivalent exchange? (I give you this[meditation/money], you give me that[enlightenment/sexual gratification]!)  Or do you court it like a soft, beautiful maiden, with patience and grace, and no expectations upon her, allowing her to move at her pace? Of course, mostly, we all do both. Then we get stuck. We vacillate between the two. The Transformations of the Mind go back and forth, undoing each other. What happens, though, is the more you choose one path, the further along that path you go, and the further away from the other path you get. It's about commitment.

In this card, the left hand path is offered protection from the genie. The more we take the path of plunder, the more we distance ourselves from others, and therefore, protect ourselves from others. Committing to the wedded path opens on up to immense vulnerability. There is more emotional danger when we take the path of gentle courtship - sometimes our bride's feelings get hurt, and we must know how to properly comfort her. The prostitute requests no such thing. The closer we get to each other, the more we become mirrors for each other, and the emotional entanglements that ensue are intense. If you don't "need" your emotions, and you are using your subconscious in ways that only benefit you, you don't have the downfalls of vulnerability. Also, if you're the "user", you're less likely to be the "used" - on the other path, it's a two way street with the bride. You use each other, gratefully and graciously, to increase the worth of both combined.

So, in relation to whether your synchronicity is negative or positive is dependent on how you are using catalyst. At the end of your OP you seem to have surrendered a bit more to faith and being, and even if things have gotten a little bit worse, and your synchs have increased, I would guess in you are doing the right thing in the moment. Watching, waiting, courting your deep mind with meditation and trust is a slow process, but the more rewarding, and the path I believe you want to take. Placing demands is the other path. Good luck, my friend!
(10-26-2015, 01:20 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]In this card, the left hand path is offered protection from the genie. The more we take the path of plunder, the more we distance ourselves from others, and therefore, protect ourselves from others. Committing to the wedded path opens on up to immense vulnerability. There is more emotional danger when we take the path of gentle courtship - sometimes our bride's feelings get hurt, and we must know how to properly comfort her. The prostitute requests no such thing. The closer we get to each other, the more we become mirrors for each other, and the emotional entanglements that ensue are intense. If you don't "need" your emotions, and you are using your subconscious in ways that only benefit you, you don't have the downfalls of vulnerability. Also, if you're the "user", you're less likely to be the "used" - on the other path, it's a two way street with the bride. You use each other, gratefully and graciously, to increase the worth of both combined.

So, in relation to whether your synchronicity is negative or positive is dependent on how you are using catalyst. At the end of your OP you seem to have surrendered a bit more to faith and being, and even if things have gotten a little bit worse, and your synchs have increased, I would guess in you are doing the right thing in the moment. Watching, waiting, courting your deep mind with meditation and trust is a slow process, but the more rewarding, and the path I believe you want to take. Placing demands is the other path. Good luck, my friend!

Regards the Italicized.  My experience so far has been that others around me that I've gotten to know, aren't exactly akin to caring about anyone but themselves beyond their friends and families, but at the height, themselves usually.  Otherwise, yes, thank you, that is basically the relationship I want, some girls don't even know how to explain themselves, never mind understand another.  I don't judge them for it but then I need to deal with their judgments of me.

So life is tricky.

I'm not placing demands, I'm exclaiming in anger my desires.  You call it the outer path, I don't think you realize how little I demand, I am complaining.  About the misery on Earth, because it makes me miserable myself.  I'm complaining about how people around me are and can be, because they can be cruel.  I'm complaining about suffering.

I feel like I'm doing inner path work here, once I don't feel like I'm drowning by these emotions and feelings and thoughts I'll hopefully have some kind of decent wisdom in mind, some kind of knowledge of my inner most desires.  It was said somewhere else, this too shall pass.

I am being patient, I am slowly cultivating that habit of meditation, I am attempting to stop making sense of everything and just letting it be since the only sense I need is the already known intellectual knowledge that everything is intelligent infinity given geometric intelligent design and manifests as anything and everything imaginable, on both ends of the spectrum in time and space.

Emotions are suffocating sometimes.  Thank you all for being my life boat when I fall over looking for my reflection in 'muddy waters' and freak out.
I see Synchs as messages from the Higher Self through the subconsciousness. At the end of day nobody can tell if you if a synch is positive or negative other than yourself, its your choice how you relate to those experiences. You could say that what might be considered a negative synch would be positive to someone on the left hand path and vice versa.

Once the higher self gives you the nudge to subconsciously look at the clock or whatever it might be you are basically fully conscious once you see the synch, allowing your ego and conscious mind to judge the experience as it wishes. People often get caught up in things like what different number mean etc, i think we simply program our own synchs after a while.

If you see 1111 as a good synch and 666 as a bad one, you are basically setting up those parameters in your self, which in turn can be used to the higher self as a means to guide. That being said i don't believe any synch is negative or positive as such, its rather what we make of it. I see it more as faith based method, a remembering that all is well and if we are experiencing a difficult catalyst to remember that all is well and one.
Agreed.

Ironically 666 might subconsciously be negative but unconsciously be positive.

You're right from my personal experience too.
-----
I can split this discussion off it TTP/others think it's too offtopic, but I think it's an applicable tangent.

When Ra speaks about the subconscious mind, it is referring to the High Priestess, the Potientator of the Mind. She is the lady you are courting. The subconscious could be considered a facet of intelligent infinity, it is the part that is hidden from us from the veil. It is the part that is connected to the All, what we use to tap into that resource of intelligent infinity through the mind cycle.

I think where your interpretation is slightly off is that, the further one Transforms down the path, the more the veil is removed for both paths. That is why the next card, the Great Way, has the veil lifted.
-----
Go for it earth_spirit, I could participate in that discussion xD

I view the High Priestess as the Unconscious and Subconscious, that sub portion is just known to me as the start of roots into the unconscious.  In terms of veil, the high priestess isn't veiled, she's the result of a veil, her and the magician being opposites in some ways but similar too.

I agree, relationships on Earth between men and women do not feel natural, its like no one wants to trust, try, or be open to the other.  A relationship of secrets.

It gets...discouraging lol