Bring4th

Full Version: NASA To Publish At Least A Dozen Daily Images Of Earth From Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Few images can put life's trivialities into perspective quite like the sight of our planet in the interminable blackness of space. 

. . .

On Monday, NASA announced that this view will be available every day on a new website dedicated to publishing images from a satellite camera 1 million miles away from Earth."

http://goo.gl/ntfQK7
Very cool. I read a blurb about this on spaceweather several months back when they first launched this satellite. It was so long ago, I was beginning to wonder if they were actually going to follow through with the website.
(10-26-2015, 04:13 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool. I read a blurb about this on spaceweather several months back when they first launched this satellite. It was so long ago, I was beginning to wonder if they were actually going to follow through with the website.

I would like to bring the website up and meditate on a live image. While I don't think it's necessary to have an actual image of the planet to send it healing energies, I think it could really help facilitate the strength/effectiveness of the meditation.
Well that should make the Flat Earthers happy...lol.

(10-26-2015, 04:16 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to bring the website up and meditate on a live image. While I don't think it's necessary to have an actual image of the planet to send it healing energies, I think it could really help facilitate the strength/effectiveness of the meditation.

Great idea!