Bring4th

Full Version: Why the veil?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So one of the biggest defining traits of our 3D experience is the experience of the veil between our conscious and unconscious minds. Don and Ra spend a very long portion of their time discussing experience before the veil. It was long before I realized the true value in this experience was giving a juxtaposition of why we use the veil. It is also the perfect introduction into the archetypes of the mind, as most archetypes were not conceived before the veil.

The veil creates the illusion of separation, between our minds and our bodies, us and each other, and the Creator.

The veil has been refined over several Logoi since its inception. But at first, there was no veil. Ra says with no veil there was no STS, but there was also no free will.

Quote:77.19 Questioner: Do the Logoi that choose this type of evolution choose both the service-to-self and the service-to-others path for different Logoi, or do they choose just one of the paths?

Ra: I am Ra. Those, what you would call, early Logoi which chose lack-of-free-will foundations, to all extents with no exceptions, founded Logoi of the service-to-others path. The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.

So the veil offers us polarity, and in turn free will. What do these things give us in return?

Quote:77.17 Questioner: Now, would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, there was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function only of this positive polarization evolving from our original creation of sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true-color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.

Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

The Logoi who didn't offer the free will experience feel as if their experience of themselves were not as varied, and were monochrome. Their sub-logoi existed in a relatively blissful existance - being third density, they were aware of their state of being a Creator and being aware of the interconnectedness of all. However, this situation afforded no opportunity for service - as everyone recognized themselves as Creator, why would they need help from another?

Quote:82.22 Questioner: Then since the only possibility at this particular time, as I see it, was a polarization for service to others, I must assume from what you said that even though all were aware of this service-to-others necessity they were unable to achieve it. What was the configuration of mind of the mind/body/spirit complexes at that time? Were they aware of the necessity for the polarization or unaware of it? And if so, why did they have such a difficult time serving others to the extent necessary for graduation since this was the only polarity possible?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion, to have little urge to alter or better their condition. Such is the result of the mind/body/spirit which is not complex. There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore, no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear.

Without a veil, and without STS polarity, there is little service available to be done. Therefore, polarization is stagnant. Evolution of the spirit took a much longer amount of time. If you think of how long our 75,000 years seems (especially when we're taught humans have hardly been around a fraction of that), Ra says that 3rd and 4th density were much, much longer. With no 3rd density entities crying for help, the higher densities had less impetus and opportunities to serve. This is why Ra says 3rd density is the density upon which the rest of creation turns.

Quote:78.21 Questioner: You stated previously that The Choice that is made in this density, third density, is the axis upon which the creation turns. Could you expand on your reason for making that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a statement of the nature of creation as we speak to you.

Category: Cosmology

78.22 Questioner: I did not understand that. Could you say that in a different way?

Ra: I am Ra. As you have noted, the creation of which your Logos is a part is a protean entity which grows and learns upon a macrocosmic scale. The Logos is not a part of time. All that is learned from experience in an octave is, therefore, the harvest of that Logos and is further the nature of that Logos.

The original Logos’s experience was, viewed in space/time, small; Its experience now, more. Therefore we say, as we now speak to you at this space/time, the nature of creation is as we have described. This does not deny the process by which this nature has been achieved but merely ratifies the product.

This is also why Ra talks about efficiency. This is a, relatively, expedited evolutionary path. It's certainly not for the faint of heart. We came, aware the challenge was to be one of the greatest yet devised. Before the veil, there was no "work" to do, no gratification of rapid progress. There was no STS. But there was also no free will. Would you give up your free will for a peaceful, monochrome existence? At this point, many of us probably would. But in retrospect, the consensus has been decided that this is a much "better" version of our 3D experience. The illusion of separation generates the will to do work and experience, instead of languishing. Ra speaks of this as well:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. As you understand, if we may use this misnomer, magic, the magical potential in third and fourth density was then far greater than after the change. However, there was far, far less desire or will to use this potential.

Quote:82.18 Questioner: Then prior to the forgetting process, there was no concept of anything but service-to-others polarization. What sort of societies and experiences in third density were created and evolved in this condition?

Ra: I am Ra. It is our perception that such conditions created the situation of a most pallid experiential nexus in which lessons were garnered with the relative speed of the turtle to the cheetah.

Quote:82.28 Questioner: OK. This is the central important point. Why, then, was it so— You’ve answered this, but it seems to me that if the polarization was the obvious thing that more effort would have been put forward to polarize. Let me see if I can state this… Before the veil there was an awareness of the need for polarization towards service to others in third density by all entities, whether incarnate in third-density, yellow-ray bodies or whether in between incarnations. What was the— I assume, then, that the condition of which we earlier spoke, the one of wealth you might say, was present through the entire spectrum of experience whether it be between incarnations or during incarnation and the entities just simply could not [chuckling] get up the desire or manifest the desire to create this polarization necessary for graduation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You begin to grasp the situation. Let us continue the metaphor of the schooling but consider the scholar as being an entity in your younger years of the schooling process. The entity is fed, clothed, and protected regardless of whether or not the schoolwork is accomplished. Therefore, the entity does not do the homework but rather enjoys playtime, mealtime, and vacation. It is not until there is a reason to wish to excel that most entities will attempt to excel.

All the dirty stuff in this illusion, the lies, the murder, is to make us desire to want to help and do more. Even if we flub up, or  do what we perceive to be "the wrong thing", we create more work for others to do down the line. It's about Creating more for the all. Some of it is good, some of it is bad, but it is all divine. What are we if our consciousness is not experiencing?

The veil has afforded us the unique experience of forgetting many things, primarily what I think could be summed up as our divine nature. Even when we learn about our divine nature, sometimes we still re-forget! In fact, that's the whole point, to keep forgetting so we can keep relearning in new ways.

The more we meditate and devote ourselves to working on consciousness, the more we communicate with our subconscious minds, the more the veil thins. But this is not the primary way to thin or penetrate the veil. Ra says the "most vivid and extravagant" means of penetrating the veil come when polarized entities work together.

Quote:83.16 Questioner: What techniques and methods of penetration of the veil were planned and are there any others that have occurred other than those planned?

Ra: I am Ra. There were none planned by the first great experiment. As all experiments, this rested upon the nakedness of hypothesis. The outcome was unknown. It was discovered, experientially and empirically, that there were as many ways to penetrate the veil as the imagination of mind/body/spirit complexes could provide. The desire of mind/body/spirit complexes to know that which was unknown drew to them the dreaming and the gradual opening to the seeker of all of the balancing mechanisms leading to adepthood and communication with teach/learners which could pierce this veil.

The various unmanifested activities of the self were found to be productive in some degree of penetration of the veil. In general, we may say that by far the most vivid and even extravagant opportunities for the piercing of the veil are a result of the interaction of polarized entities.

83.17 Questioner: Could you expand on what you mean by that interaction of polarized entities in piercing the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall state two items of note. The first is the extreme potential for polarization in the relationship of two polarized entities which have embarked upon the service-to-others path or, in some few cases, the service-to-self path. Secondly, we would note that effect which we have learned to call the doubling effect. Those of like mind which together seek shall far more surely find.

83.18 Questioner: Specifically, by what process in the first case, when two polarized entities would attempt to penetrate the veil, whether they be positively or negatively polarized— specifically by what technique would they penetrate the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. The penetration of the veil may be seen to begin to have its roots in the gestation of green-ray activity, that all-compassionate love which demands no return. If this path is followed the higher energy centers shall be activated and crystallized until the adept is born. Within the adept is the potential for dismantling the veil to a greater or lesser extent that all may be seen again as one. The other-self is primary catalyst in this particular path to the piercing of the veil, if you would call it that.

Thanks for working with me to help penetrate this veil, friends.
How is there free will in higher densities without the veil?

I think we should have part of our 3D life under a veil, and then have the veil taken away when we're old enough (if we desire), and have motivation to work.

Or when we despair, we should be able to peek through the veil.
(10-28-2015, 01:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How is there free will in higher densities without the veil?

I think we should have part of our 3D life under a veil, and then have the veil taken away when we're old enough (if we desire), and have motivation to work.

You already do have permission to peek through the veil. You are the only thing that can keep yourself from doing it.
Yeah makes sense to me Jade. The veil gives rise to the illusion which in turn allows for more rapid growth than it would in an enviroment when everything is seen as love. It is the choice that allows for growth. The path of the fool.

I am interested in more group work, but i don't have any group of seekers near me as far as i am aware.
(10-28-2015, 02:14 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2015, 01:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How is there free will in higher densities without the veil?

You already do have permission to peek through the veil. You are the only thing that can keep yourself from doing it.

All I have to do is let go.
(10-28-2015, 03:46 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Or perhaps uncover the mechanisms that prevent you from accessing beyond the veil and your own desires that manifests them.

It is kind of hard to work out as much of your true self is hidden within your unconscious and is there for you to uncover. Ultimately there are most likely things to let go of, but the roots of them are for you to seek within yourself.
To go back to the OP, a Universe without free will seems extremely boring. It probably lasted as long as such a reality could be desired to last.

But then again many sought to be born in that boring Universe. Where their blissful existence would not be perturbed and where they would be blind to the darkness that lies within them.
(10-28-2015, 02:49 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in more group work, but i don't have any group of seekers near me as far as i am aware.

Of course you do buddy! We usually gather together every Saturday afternoon, 3pm GMT in the chat room  Heart
This is great analysis Jade and a personal synchronicity too. Earlier today a group member from the face book study group posed this question, "What is the root cause of STS and/or STO?".
I replied that there was a quote somewhere that STS was made a possibility due to the veiling process. The trouble was I could not dig out the quote...until reading your post above that is  BigSmile

"The query is not answered easily, for the concept of service to self did not hold sway previous to what we have been calling the veiling process." 82.29

Adding to 77.19 you shared (which was what I was initially looking for) I can now return to face book with a goody bag of missing detail lol

At least in the context of 3rd density experience this answers that question I feel.
(10-28-2015, 04:00 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2015, 03:46 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Or perhaps uncover the mechanisms that prevent you from accessing beyond the veil and your own desires that manifests them.

It is kind of hard to work out as much of your true self is hidden within your unconscious and is there for you to uncover. Ultimately there are most likely things to let go of, but the roots of them are for you to seek within yourself.

Is that something (uncovering the mechanism) that takes a force of will and gut-wrenching determination?
(10-28-2015, 05:22 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2015, 04:00 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Or perhaps uncover the mechanisms that prevent you from accessing beyond the veil and your own desires that manifests them.

Is that something (uncovering the mechanism) that takes a force of will and gut-wrenching determination?

In my case it was curiosity.
(10-28-2015, 05:37 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2015, 04:00 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Or perhaps uncover the mechanisms that prevent you from accessing beyond the veil and your own desires that manifests them.

My seeking has caused me to face insanely intense portions of my self. But in facing these, I do not feel any closer to piercing the veil.

Unless it's a very intense experience, though there was no love felt in my experiences. They were very fearful.

You were fortunate. My seeking is all fear-based. And now I can't open up at all on the meds I'm on. Unless that's just a belief.
(10-28-2015, 05:46 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

You were fortunate. My seeking is all fear-based. And now I can't open up at all on the meds I'm on. Unless that's just a belief.

Perhaps they can make it harder, but I do not believe that something you totally stop you from doing so. 

I have never sought out of fear, so I do not know what it is like. I do have faith that one day it will all make sense to you, and that you will understand why you wanted to experience what it is that you are experiencing. 
One time I had the experience of trying to balance the Earth in the Sun's gravity, and hallucinated the sun moving in the sky just a bit. That was frightening because I couldn't keep the Earth in balance, and I thought it was all my fault.

I didn't intend on having fear-based seeking, it just turned out to have a lot of fear when I was "expanding". Consciousness expanding was into my shadow self. Only once in my seeking did I feel any love.
(10-28-2015, 01:19 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]The veil creates the illusion of separation, between our minds and our bodies, us and each other, and the Creator.

The individual I is the greatest illusion. Insofar as I understand, it is the illusion out of which "the world" (the world of manyness, and separate forms) arises. Eliminate the illusory, separate sense of self, and illusion disappears.

I have to wonder, then, how strong or weak was the sense of a separate, individual self was in pre-veiled conditions. Ra draws the metaphor of the umbilical cord - an obvious and tangle connection from part to whole, child to mother, creation to Creator - and goes on to say that for those pre-veiled entities there was an "overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self."

Whatever their individual personality make-ups in the Edenic pre-veiled life where every bed was a Tempur-pedic, they must have been very transparent. The One must have shone through easily, clearly, and radiantly. Though, as you mention and quote, they were not particularly motivated to move beyond their present existence. The grapes were always cold, crisp, and perfect to be overly worried about much else.

You quoted:

Quote:83.16 Questioner: What techniques and methods of penetration of the veil were planned and are there any others that have occurred other than those planned?

Ra: I am Ra. There were none planned by the first great experiment. As all experiments, this rested upon the nakedness of hypothesis. The outcome was unknown. It was discovered, experientially and empirically, that there were as many ways to penetrate the veil as the imagination of mind/body/spirit complexes could provide.

Such a strange thing, the veil. The Logos literally changes the rules of the game. And not just some minor tweaks, either! The landscape was fundamentally transformed. Ra likened it to the mantling of the Earth. New archetypes were articulated. And all knowledge was seemingly lost or, for all intents and purposes, unavailable.

But the Logos doesn't send a memo out to the participants in the game. "Umm, heads up everyone, from now on you will have a terrible fear of death that will hide lurking behind a million other fears, you will not have control over a great deal of the functioning of your body complex and will puzzle as to why it hurts/looks that way/smells/is malfunctioning/doesn't look like that other person's body, you will no longer remember past lives or much of anything for that matter including what you did yesterday, you and your collective will create any number of perceptions and justify them accordingly but have little to no objective standard against which to evaluate whether you're enlightened or speaking from your rear orifice (or out of whatever part of the body we design your you know what to discharge from), you will get so confused that you'll actually attack and hate and seek to dominate YOUR SELF in other (seeming) participants in the game, speaking of confusion you'll just be confused - period, and . . . yeah, you'll pretty much have to work it out yourselves. You'll have guidance, of course, but good luck trying to remember that it's available to you, or whether you've actually received it or are just hearing an echo chamber inside."

New entities were quite literally born into the confines of the experiment with the bold new rules with no knowledge, at least on the incarnate side of the game, of what the purpose, point, or parameters of the environment were. They had free reign to create whatever sort of world they wanted, with as many layers of distortions as they could dream up, or blindly, recklessly crash into. (It's interesting to think that distortion can proceed endlessly. A second distortion building from the first. A third deepening the second. A fourth further distorting the first three. etc. What wild worlds we can create.)

And into each entity's lap was placed a grand puzzle or riddle that each had subjectively to work through for themselves, incarnation after incarnation.

In attempting to answer the great question, they could raise the vibratory rate of their consciousness sufficiently to polarize and graduate from the heavily veil conditions of third density to continue the adventure in the succeeding level of consciousness; but if they could figure out who, actually, was asking the question in the first place, they could grasp the master key and dismantle the veil altogether.

At any rate, I thought this was going to be a short reply. My apologies. : )

Consider the fact that even if you are 4th density being, you can change polarity if you really want to. Prior to the development of an individuated personality (an ego), you perceive yourself as merely an extension of the creator. As the personality develops, an identity forms, which becomes a kind of central focus for the newly individuated spirit complex. At that point, even after the veil is taken away, there is still a relatively strong sense of distinct identity apart from others.

This is a product of being forged in the 3rd density fire of the veiled condition. It creates a distinct personality who chooses for themselves, rather than merely an extension of the creator which simply does whatever the creator wills.
That's why I think it should be easier to take away the veil, since we do maintain our individuation.
(10-29-2015, 10:24 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I think it should be easier to take away the veil, since we do maintain our individuation.

This is but one experiment out of a great number of successive experiments.

It seems like a thicker veil was what was wished to be explored, the results will give birth to newer experiments.
Why the veil?

Quote:79.27 Questioner: I was just wondering since this seems to be the crux of the experiment— this seems to be the large breaking point between no extension of the first distortion and the extension of the first distortion— what the result of this original experiment was with respect to that which was created from it. What was the result of that?

Ra: I am Ra. This is previously covered material. The result of these experiments has been a more vivid, varied, and intense experience of Creator by Creator
I picked this title and it keeps ringing this song in my head. I decided to add it because I believe this song is about the veil/archetypical mind.

There is a lake between sun and moon
Not too many know about
In the silence between whisper and shout
The space between wonder and doubt

This is a fine place
Shining face to face
Those bonfire lights in the mirror of sky
The space between wonder and why

Ahh, yes to yes to ahh, ahh to yes
Why the sun?
Why the sun?

There is a fine line between love and illusion
A fine place to penetrate
The gap between actor and act
The lens between wishes and fact

This is a fine place
To hesitate
Those bonfire lights in the lake of sky
The time between wonder and why

Why the sun?
Why the sun?

Some need to pray to the sun at high noon
Need to howl at the midwinter moon
Reborn and baptized in a moment of grace
We just need a break
From the headlong race

This is a fine place
Shining face to face
Those bonfire lights in the mirrored sky
The space between wonder and why

Why the sun?
Why the sun?
(10-28-2015, 11:09 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2015, 01:19 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]The veil creates the illusion of separation, between our minds and our bodies, us and each other, and the Creator.

The individual I is the greatest illusion. Insofar as I understand, it is the illusion out of which "the world" (the world of manyness, and separate forms) arises. Eliminate the illusory, separate sense of self, and illusion disappears.

I have to wonder, then, how strong or weak was the sense of a separate, individual self was in pre-veiled conditions. Ra draws the metaphor of the umbilical cord - an obvious and tangle connection from part to whole, child to mother, creation to Creator - and goes on to say that for those pre-veiled entities there was an "overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self."

Whatever their individual personality make-ups in the Edenic pre-veiled life where every bed was a Tempur-pedic, they must have been very transparent. The One must have shone through easily, clearly, and radiantly. Though, as you mention and quote, they were not particularly motivated to move beyond their present existence. The grapes were always cold, crisp, and perfect to be overly worried about much else.

You quoted:

Ra: I am Ra. There were none planned by the first great experiment. As all experiments, this rested upon the nakedness of hypothesis. The outcome was unknown. It was discovered, experientially and empirically, that there were as many ways to penetrate the veil as the imagination of mind/body/spirit complexes could provide.

Such a strange thing, the veil. The Logos literally changes the rules of the game. And not just some minor tweaks, either! The landscape was fundamentally transformed. Ra likened it to the mantling of the Earth. New archetypes were articulated. And all knowledge was seemingly lost or, for all intents and purposes, unavailable.

But the Logos doesn't send a memo out to the participants in the game. "Umm, heads up everyone, from now on you will have a terrible fear of death that will hide lurking behind a million other fears, you will not have control over a great deal of the functioning of your body complex and will puzzle as to why it hurts/looks that way/smells/is malfunctioning/doesn't look like that other person's body, you will no longer remember past lives or much of anything for that matter including what you did yesterday, you and your collective will create any number of perceptions and justify them accordingly but have little to no objective standard against which to evaluate whether you're enlightened or speaking from your rear orifice (or out of whatever part of the body we design your you know what to discharge from), you will get so confused that you'll actually attack and hate and seek to dominate YOUR SELF in other (seeming) participants in the game, speaking of confusion you'll just be confused - period, and . . . yeah, you'll pretty much have to work it out yourselves. You'll have guidance, of course, but good luck trying to remember that it's available to you, or whether you've actually received it or are just hearing an echo chamber inside."

New entities were quite literally born into the confines of the experiment with the bold new rules with no knowledge, at least on the incarnate side of the game, of what the purpose, point, or parameters of the environment were. They had free reign to create whatever sort of world they wanted, with as many layers of distortions as they could dream up, or blindly, recklessly crash into. (It's interesting to think that distortion can proceed endlessly. A second distortion building from the first. A third deepening the second. A fourth further distorting the first three. etc. What wild worlds we can create.)

And into each entity's lap was placed a grand puzzle or riddle that each had subjectively to work through for themselves, incarnation after incarnation.

In attempting to answer the great question, they could raise the vibratory rate of their consciousness sufficiently to polarize and graduate from the heavily veil conditions of third density to continue the adventure in the succeeding level of consciousness; but if they could figure out who, actually, was asking the question in the first place, they could grasp the master key and dismantle the veil altogether.

At any rate, I thought this was going to be a short reply. My apologies. : )

Reading this post works well while listening to this  BigSmile  
And then when we pass on, we're probably going to immediately want to come back into 3D incarnation, because of facing eternity. Ultimately our higher self probably relishes our confusion.