Bring4th

Full Version: Harvestability & Light-%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Can anyone detail the correlation [or lack of] between the mind/body/spirit complex's harvestability [as a function of violet-ray (pls correct me if i am wrong)] with the idea of mind/body/spirit complex being equated to a percentage of light [i.e. as ascension initiation utilizes]?

thank you for any information
it is much appreciated

infinite blessings

xx
x
Rama
The violet ray is the sum or reading of the unique balance plus the activations and crystallization of all energy centers from red to indigo. The percentage of light is the maximum acquired light by the entity which corresponds with the steps being walked on. These steps are increased and walked up until the entity has stopped at the maximum intensity of light it can take. This process as the steps is only a symbolic concept which to portray the harvest, no steps are actually walked. These gradations of light can be anywhere between third and fourth density. It is different for the oppositely polarized beings since different centers are used to polarize for the left hand path.

This is the closest excerpt I could find which connects the violet ray and the steps of light at the time of harvest.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation April 9, 1995
Quote:I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. In the attempt to speak to this query, there is the difficulty of your language and your linear perception of time that we must deal with, for the higher self, as it is often called, is the soul at another portion of its experience in a succeeding higher density. Thus, that which is your soul—that essence of self around which all experience orbits—becomes aware of its fullness. It becomes the higher self.

This is also in close relationship to that which you have called the “buddha body,” that body which is associated with the violet-ray or crown chakra energy center. This expression of the self is that portion that stands within the light at the graduation to determine the ability of the soul to accept a greater and greater light and thus be, shall we say, graduated to the fourth density. Thus, you may see a loose identity between buddha body, soul and higher self that begins to become a closer and closer equality as the soul progresses from density to density.

Q'uo Special Meditation October 15, 2005
Quote:The person that will decide whether or not it is time for you to move on into fourth density with your planet is yourself. Upon your death you shall walk what this instrument is being shown as steps of light, each step being of a slightly fuller vibration of light than the one before it. There is a quantum break between the top level of third density and the lowest level of fourth density. At that point the light changes in its nature. If you are comfortable with fourth-density light, then you shall continue walking up those steps of light into fourth density. Wherever you stop is where you shall find the manner of your beingness when next you take flesh and incarnate.

If you remained within the third-density range of levels of vibration, then you shall need to move to a third-density planet elsewhere in order to continue your learn/teaching, your teach/learning, and your process of seeking. If when you stopped walking in the steps of light, you were standing in fourth-density light, then your next incarnation shall be on planet Earth as a fourth-density being. There are exceptions to this statement into which we shall not go into at this time. In general, this is correct information.

That harvest is your crowning achievement. All that you have thought and felt, chosen and decided become a system of thinking that has a coherence and exists as a vibratory essence. It is this that remains, not your personality, not anything to do with your physicality, but this very bouquet of thoughts and feelings that you develop into the self that you are. This is your highest achievement. So it is very valuable to yourself in terms of the process of evolution of mind, body and spirit that you are engaged in as a seeker; that constitutes your basic vibration within third density at this time.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation March 5, 2006
Quote:B2: How does the process of harvest differ from the process of death? You just spoke of graduation and more options, so whether one makes the changes from physical form to metaphysical form via death or from physical form to whatever is resulting from the fourth-density body, I don’t see what the difference is there.

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The process of graduation differs from the process of death and rebirth because, as we said, when one has graduated, one has quite a bit more free range in terms of the options available.

If one is dying and is not ready for graduation yet, that is, if one is in the middle of the cycle and graduation is not called forth by the energies of the being at the time of death, then the options involved are to remain in the inner planes or to move into incarnation within third density on planet Earth once again.

If one is able to call forth the energies of graduation by one’s state of mind, shall we say, or state of heart, at the time of death, one goes through the normal moment-of-death experience and the healing experience and, when all of that has occurred, the higher self and the self may decide together that it is time to walk the steps of light and see if one may graduate.

Now, these steps of light are a figure [of speech] that was devised by the part of this principle known as the Ra group to try to describe a very fastidious operation, guarded carefully by unseen friends, in which an entity is given a construct of the different gradations of light up to the very highest level of third density and beginning with the very lowest level of fourth density.

The gradations are all shown equally so there is not a sense of, “Oh, I am approaching fourth density now. I’m going to have to push through.” There is simply an invitation to walk in the light until the light feels too strong. Then, it is suggested that you take one step back and stop and see if that is the best possible light for you, giving you the best comfort and the best sense of joy.

In a way, [the graduation process] is looking for the place that you belong, if you would accept that construct.

Once you have decided that this is the place that you are most comfortable, you are then offered the information concerning whether or not you have graduated into fourth density. If you have graduated into fourth density—and this is where we must be somewhat vague about the process—[you are] offered the view for the first time of this new density and your place in it. You are still yourself, having dropped away those bits of personality that you carried into incarnation because they would be handy in incarnation. Nevertheless, you are essentially and unmistakably you.

And you discover that in fourth density, entities are easy to read. You know everybody. Even before you take fourth-density incarnation, you become aware of a dramatically changed environment. You are still between incarnations at this point but you have now moved into the fourth density and you have space to become comfortable there before you choose that which you wish to do.

From the fourth-density position, your options are greater than in third density. In fourth density, you are able to choose what group of entities with which you wish to work. You may choose to be a wanderer and to come immediately back into third density, as the one known as B2 did at a time when he graduated from the third density of this planet with a few friends only to find that his concern for his beloved tribe of humankind would not let him rest until he had done his best to call as many people to follow him to a larger life, wider vistas, and increased opportunities for service and learning as he could.

You have the opportunity to stay in fourth density and do your studying. You have the opportunity to move into the unseen realms, as this instrument calls them, or the inner planes of fourth density which are much more subtle and filled with much more of an interesting mix of entities from which to learn than is the inner-planes environment of third density because of the different nature of the light in that density and the possibilities for information being so much more rich in that density.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation May 7, 2006
Quote:Of course, because of the fact that you chose to come into third-density incarnation, you are always subject to the basic rules of this game. You need to polarize in this lifetime towards service to others to an extent that enables you once again to walk the steps of light and walk into a higher density.

Otherwise, you shall simply move on with those still in third density at the end of this time to another third-density planet where you will continue to be of service and to gain in memory of who you are and why you are here, until such time as you once again get yourself on the right road, the road of your own deepest choosing, and then walk that walk, step by step, in great thanksgiving and joy, every day that you are privileged yet to be alive and breath the sweet air of [planet Earth].

On the violet ray and harvest, very important points concerning the over all balance of the violet ray and the other centers.
Ra The Law of One, Book II, Session 41 March 20, 1981
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Each energy center has a wide range of rotational speed or as you may see it more clearly in relation to color, brilliance. The more strongly the will of the entity concentrates upon and refines or purifies each energy center, the more brilliant or rotationally active each energy center will be. It is not necessary for the energy centers to be activated in order in the case of the self-aware entity. Thusly entities may have extremely brilliant energy centers while being quite unbalanced in their violet ray aspect due to lack of attention paid to the totality of experience of the entity.

The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray. This is why the brilliance or rotational speed of the energy centers is not considered above the balanced aspect or violet ray manifestation of an entity in regarding harvestability; for those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the love and light of intelligent infinity to the extent necessary for harvest.

Ra The Law of One, Book I, Session 14, January 29, 1981
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex.

Ra Session 34 of the Law of One March 4, 1981
Quote:RA: This violet ray is the only consideration for fourth-density positive. In assessing the harvestable fourth-density negative, the intensity of the red as well as the orange and the yellow rays is looked upon quite carefully as a great deal of stamina and energy of this type is necessary for the negative progression, it being extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center. This is necessary for harvest in fourth-density negative.

Ra The Law of One, Book III, Session 51 May 13, 1981
Quote:Questioner: As we begin Book Three of The Law of One there are a couple of questions of fairly non-transient importance that I have and one that I consider to be of a transient nature that I feel obligated to ask.

The first is clearing up the final point about harvest. I was wondering if there is a supervision over the harvest and if so, why this supervision is necessary and how it works since an entity’s harvestability is determined by the violet ray? Is it necessary for entities to supervise the harvest, or is it automatic?

Ra: I am Ra. In time of harvest there are always harvesters. The fruit is formed as it will be, but there is some supervision necessary to ensure that this bounty is placed as it should be without the bruise or the blemish.

There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light.

The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet ray selfhood.

Hatonn Sunday Meditation May 26, 1991
Quote:I am Hatonn, and I am again with this instrument greeting you in love and light. In speaking of the subject, we wish you to be aware that we are using the system of the energy centers, the root energy center of survival, the orange ray of dealing with the self and dealing with individuals other than the self, the yellow ray of social or group dealings, the green ray of the heart, the blue ray of communication, the indigo ray of inner work, or work in consciousness, and the violet ray which is, shall we say, the readout of the balance of all those dynamics that are in an integrated individual entity within the life experience.
Fantastic collection of quotes Cyclops, thank you.
thank you immensely
the post is incredibly focused to lighten

love
alvin
further questions posed, mainly for clarification:

is it so that there are 7-rays per dimension?
and is it possible to be harvestable within a lifetime as to move from 3-d to 4-d within an incarnation, and remain within the same mind/body/spirit complex?

thank you

love
x
When speaking of the seven rays per dimension the sub-densities concept popped up in my head. For that and the rays are linked it would seem from the sessions. Each main density has a native color but seeks the next color as it approaches the end of the cycle. Sub-densities are each color of each density within the main density which can be penetrated to a certain degree. It also is stated I think that once you have transitioned to higher densities you do not lose the energy body, higher density entities constantly refine these centers within each density.

This excerpt is the clearest which comes to connecting the centers to each density.
Ra Session 48 of the Law of One April 22, 1981
Quote:Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the “formmaker.” The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.

Concept of refinement of energy centers in the higher densities.
Ra Session 41 of the Law of One March 20, 1981
Quote:Questioner: And then what entity would be the simplest that would have red, orange, yellow, and green rays activated?

Ra: I am Ra. This information has been covered in a previous session. To perhaps simplify your asking, each center may be seen to be activated potentially in third-density, the late second-density entities having the capability, if efficient use is made of experience, of vibrating and activating the green ray energy center.

The third-density being, having the potential for complete self-awareness, thus has the potential for the minimal activation of all energy centersThe fourth, fifth, and sixth densities are those refining the higher energy centers. The seventh density is a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation, April 16, 2000
Quote:Having said this we feel more comfortable with focusing upon this portion of the experience of incarnation which is the physical death and that which occurs directly after the physical death. Perhaps in order to create a more coherent explanation it would be helpful for us to look at the basic plan of what this instrument would call the octave of creation which represents the creation in which you are now involved. As the one known as D was saying earlier, this consists of the seven notes, shall we say, of existence in the octave that you now experience and we would ask you to think of this term, octave, as specifically musical or, alternately, that which is colored. One may either think of the musical scale of the first note through the seventh note ending in the octave of the first note, which is also the eighth note, the same note one octave higher. Or you may think of the rainbow with its red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, ending once again in that octave of color which is, shall we say, white or the octave density which moves without noticeable change into the first note or density of the next octave.

Concepts of all rays being in each density, it says inner planes in this one but I've read somewhere that we penetrate the inner planes and thus sub-densities as we go along the incarnation.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation April 16, 2006
Quote:We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. There is no difficulty in having both. There is no break point, as it were. There are inner planes in each density. All densities have all densities within them in sub-density form. In third density you have all densities, one through seven, in the inner planes. They are inner-plane densities as opposed to outer-planes densities in that they are time/space in configuration rather than space/time in configuration.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation January 4, 2004
Quote:You have the sub-densities of red through violet within third-density. And each of those sub-densities: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet, contains seven sub-sub-densities so that each chakra, shall we say, in the energy body is a fully integrated system within itself. Then as a system it is further fully integrated as one being. This layering of bodies or states of beingness within the system that is you is infinite, potentially. In most entity’s cases there are perhaps three or four levels of beingness which are plumbed during incarnation. In a circle such as this, with entities that have been doing inner work and spiritual processes for a considerable time, perhaps you begin to penetrate into more and more layers, or levels, of being. Each one has its characteristic environment, experiences and learnings to offer. All of them are colored by the characteristic nature of their place within the energy vehicle.

Ra Session 16 of the Law of One January 31, 1981
Quote:Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, are seven sub-sub-densities. Within each sub-sub-density, seven sub-sub-sub-densities and so on infinitely.

Questioner: Then if an entity is harvested into the fourth density with a grade of fifty-one percent for others and forty-nine percent for self, what level of the fourth density would he go into? I am assuming that there are different levels of the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Each enters that sub-density which vibrates in accordance with the entity’s understanding.

The concept of Kundalini which raises the locus of two spiraling energies within the energy body, spoken about here of the blue-ray sub-density of open communication.
Q'uo Special Meditation December 18, 2005
Quote:That point of contact begins, roughly speaking, within that point where the outer courtyard of the heart yields to the inner sanctum. The kundalini cannot be pulled lower than that as information of the creative principle cannot be understood by any energies lower than that of the heart.

However, the point of the kundalini rising, in terms of entities’ desire to progress spiritually, is that as one begins to be able to pull the full energy of that open heart up into work in consciousness, each place to which it is raised opens up vistas of opportunity for various types of work in consciousness, not simply moving upwards as one aiming directly for the Creator, but, in terms of [working] at any level—for instance, in open communication—there is the opportunity to spread out one’s discoveries and one’s services by creating more and more layers of understanding or awareness of subtle energies involved in the sub-density, shall we say , of open communication. Once the kundalini has been pulled from the heart up into the throat, then more articulated work can be done in communication. And this is also true as the kundalini continues to be pulled upwards by seeking and the careful development and discipline of the personality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the harvest within the incarnation, that can be achieved if an entity penetrates the gateway to intelligent infinity. This allows harvest at any time.

Ra Session 11 of the Law of One January 28, 1981
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

Ra Session 17 of the Law of One February 3, 1981
Quote:Questioner: How did Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin get harvested prior to the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. It is the right/privilege/duty of those opening consciously the gate to intelligent infinity to choose the manner of their leaving of third density. Those of negative orientation who so achieve this right/duty most often choose to move forward in their learn/teaching of service to self.

Ra Session 34 of the Law of One March 4, 1981
Quote:Questioner: You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates it experience?

Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in its perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.
thank you good friend
you are providing much great work for not only me, as i forward your information to others who have also expressed their appreciation

love love

xx