Bring4th

Full Version: Negative Greetings (Round 2!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, friends Smile

Recently, I've been polarizing quite a bit in my opinion, approaching higher densities of light quite quickly in the last couple weeks relative to the average rate of my past. Just a couple days ago, I had (as far as I know) a negative greeting that lasted at least 24 hours. It started when I woke up hung over :-/, so I thought it was just the hangover. But my normal routine of water, eggs, water, bananas, multivitamins, water and time didn't help the hangover so much. Then I started to get really guilty about the new job that I got, which has depolarized me oh so slightly because of the nature of the job.

Just for context, I'm a very optimistic and happy-go-lucky person, and the depth of self-disgust and fear I felt during the greeting were something I've never felt before (except the fear once during a different greeting). They were feelings that were completely foreign to me, and I was unable to deal with them. I just kept spiraling down further and further depths of, basically, fear. Even when my sister tried to joke around and banter with me like usual, I couldn't do anything except try to fake a smile and not indicate the feelings I was having. Long story short, I eventually asked for help and was graciously granted it, then I dismissed and thanked the negative entity. I'm still thanking whoever it was, several times a day.

My question to you guys is about how you deal with negative greetings. If you'd like to address what you would have done in my situation, that's perfectly ok, but I'm really wondering strategies that you guys use for this kind of stuff. As of the moment, I'm looking through the psychic shielding material provided by fairyfarmgirl in the old thread and re-reading ayadew's thread.

Tl;Dr: What do you guys do during negative greetings? When the feelings are that intense, how do you remember love?

Thank you all, I love you.

Peace, Love, Light and Namasté
Hi Josh, I cannot answer your question as it is outside of my own experience (is negative greeting akin to 'waking up on the wrong side fo the bed'?), however it is interesting to note that David Wilcock mentioned that alcohol ("spirits") can open the pineal/gateway for negative entities to 'invade' your personality and hence people act completely differently when under the influence.

If I recall correctly, he mentioned this after going through the symbology of the pine cone in relation to the pineal, in which a drunken archetype was holding a pine cone topped staff. Dionysus, I think. Regardless of the pine cone, he is always shown with 'evil' looking entities, those with horns and goats legs, representing what alcohol (I think he was a wine maker) can bring.

ayadew

Hello my friend. You are not alone. The path of the conciosly spiritually developing person is most difficult upon this planet. You feel the both the joy and the despair more intensive than a person which you'd may classify as sleeping. In our polar world, to know more about the light is to know more about the darkness. If you did as me, opening yourself to endless despair, well it's just a really bad idea. Smile I look forward to when I can transform that stuff fully into love.

To be approached by a powerful negative entity is a blessing beyond what many will experience here. By showing you darkness, you will know about equal love, in time.

Sometimes I don't remember love. That feeling is just so distant, and it seems like a fake and a lie. You feel alone, hopeless, like a dominated puppet.

But then I remember that I don't have to feel this way. It is not better than feeling loving and grateful. They are both equal, and you can chose. You have the free will. You always have the choice. This realization can be very far away though.
When everything is darkest, then remember, that change is inevitable. You will feel better soon, and this existence, upon this particular planet, is among the most intensively negative you will ever feel. When everything seems confusing and completely unbearable, remember that you have chosen this yourself for a very good reason. A reason so great, divine, fascinating, loving and fantastic that it's glory cannot be understood.You are love/light light/love. Let no negative entity tell you otherwise, for they are completely lost. Have compassion for them. They have chosen a worse fate than you can fathom, but they'll find their way out of it soon enough. Change is inevitable.

The asking for help is fundamental. Your "angels" float around you, just waiting for that asking. They love you so much that they respect your free will completely.
Imagine yourself in your best way possible, think that you'd wish to be like that. Then know that you are. See yourself as golden, bright and with ultimate power and purpose. You are love/light light/love.
I recently had the strongest negative greeting that I've ever experienced several weeks ago. I went into a very deep meditation one afternoon where I dedicated my whole being to love and service to the One Infinite Creator. 

That night I had my first nightmare in years. I dreamt of seeing very anti-Christian images along with several other things going on. The dream ended, but I kept my eyes closed. During this instant, a flash of a silhouette of a being sitting in front of a tall blazing fire appeared to me. I quickly realized that this was a greeting of a negative nature. I started to pray the Lord's Prayer as I find comfort in the teachings of Christ. I called upon my guides and my Higher Self to help me offer as much love to this being as I could possibly handle giving.

It's very important to give thanks to the entity or whatever the source of trauma is. This entity is clearly offering a service that he feels is necessary. It is well to reject this service (the offering of fear and non-acceptance) and offer love in return. Remember that you are never, EVER alone. There are always guides and angels willing to offer support- you only need to ASK. 
Heart/:idea:
As cheap and cliche as it sounds alcohol really does weaken your energetic defenses and allows intrusion by negative entities. Once the harm is already done, though, recognizing negative interference for what it is, by itself, drastically limits how much effect it can have on you. There's nothing I know of that you can do in the moment, of being messed with, I experience the same thing after a night of heavy drinking. It can take days to build up the outer layer of your energy field where it's back to normal.