Bring4th

Full Version: Sex in the Afterlife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://psychics.co.uk/blog/is-there-sex-...afterlife/

Telepathy creates such a transparency of the soul, that the most intimate expressions of love are given spontaneously and unconditionally.
If you go browsing around the LOO archives, especially the sexual energy transfer comments, Ra touches on this at a number of points.  As he tells it, there is activity akin to sex up through at least 6D, although the specifics vary wildly between densities.  For that matter, his description of how 6Ds help form a Sun makes it sound like being a Sun may basically be a multi-billion year orgy.  So to speak.
I think by orgy you mean Fusion.

A process of creation through unification.  You could say that their sexual activity feeds ALL LIFE on Earth's surface.  As well as informs the cosmos of their placement in it for the length of their traveled emissions.  (Stars are jizzing light all over you Wink )

And the sun, just bathes you in love emissions.  Literally, Light and Love LOL

Sex is a great thing, brings much love and light into the world when its lovingly performed.

Such as a multi-billion orgy.

Imagine what the largest star must feel and know sex wise.  One long infinite intercourse.

One reason I stick around and try giving everything infinite amount of chances (he said drunkly) LOL
I knew about higher densities.

I was referring to 3D time/space sex. Evidently when you pass on, on the spirit side, sex fades off.
That is until you incarnate again in another space/time environment.
With enough meditation, I have found each breath, each step equivalent to a literal sexual climax. Time/space, time within space, complete satisfied potentials within the present, orgasms aren't limited to death.
I used to be able to get the feeling of 1/10 of an orgasm in my body anytime I wanted. It wasn't due to a lot of meditation, but more with the energy work I did.
I bet a true green-ray exchange would be far more pleasurable and lasting than having an orgasm. Especially on the other side, it's the non-physical that really appeals.
Working with enough people, I've found that satisfaction levels will vary just by their presence or absence in the room, not directly contingent on their words or external appearance. One could apply this to transfer theory.
In time/space no one can hear you..moan o_O
I think sex is an...extremely different thing in 3D time/space versus space/time.

Nde-wise, an erotic melding together of 'Bodies' (Soul Body) might be a hint at the depths of sexual possibility in that environment akin to the depth available in this environment.

But what is the sex like???

Can you even describe adequately 3D space/time sex??  Nevermind time/space sex?

(I'm just laughing at myself.  Pondering what sex on the afterlife is like.  Don't make my imagination stay there too long, oh Vajoinks!  The possibilities O: )

I just hope it happens more often then than it is for me so far in this life heh.