Bring4th

Full Version: Soul and Pain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can the soul feel physical pain?

After we die, usually what we believe in we will see.

So if we think we're going to a Christian hell, we may very well burn there for a bit until we realize the truth.

It has been compared to a moth in a candle flame. Except it never burns up.

I've had pain in dreams before. I know the soul isn't physical, but I'm trying to distinguish it from emotional and mental pain, which I know the soul can experience. The soul feels the pain of those left behind.
I think emotion pain is the soul feeling pain to some extent. That why emotional pain is significantly worse then physical pain. Also do you consider emotions and the mind as something physical ? I always viewed it as non material. it liked to our body like our soul.
So does walking the steps of light become burning after awhile?
lolz im burning, and i wish i knew the answer to ur question cuzz i feel like at points the burning is inevitable
(11-01-2015, 07:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can the soul feel physical pain?

After we die, usually what we believe in we will see.

So if we think we're going to a Christian hell, we may very well burn there for a bit until we realize the truth.

It has been compared to a moth in a candle flame. Except it never burns up.

I've had pain in dreams before. I know the soul isn't physical, but I'm trying to distinguish it from emotional and mental pain, which I know the soul can experience. The soul feels the pain of those left behind.

Without a full on red ray physical body construct, you likely won't feel pain to anywhere near the same extent as you do while physically incarnate, but it is possible to feel pain after you die. You can always remember and reconstruct from memory (like you have before in dreams).

It would also depend on what vibrational plane you were dwelling on between lives. Each colored vibration encompasses a gestalt or pattern of certain types of experiences. The experiences of physical pain probably wouldn't be able to be created or even felt except maybe from the middle astral and downwards. Beyond that, the experiences are too "unified" for such crude tangible vibrational approximations.
(11-01-2015, 08:44 PM)upensmoke Wrote: [ -> ]I think emotional pain is the soul feeling pain to some extent. 

THIS