Bring4th

Full Version: innate immediate knowing and what we think we know...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is an immediate deep innate knowing that is to simple for our thoughts to touch directly as they operate through as sense of past or future. it is a well practiced art through the ages to try and touch and express the inexpressible indirectly by closing the gap as much as possible between what we know and what we think we know, with metaphors and word play. Just creating tactile consciousness stimulating ripples on the surface rather than splash around so to say.

[Image: ipad_haptic_ripples0-580x377.jpg]

I have observed that there has been points in my life where I have unwittingly lived grounded within that deep knowing and found my self "in the zone" so to say, feeling very spontaneous, creative and in sync.

At some points I have (and will) substitute that knowing with what I think (memory/imagination) I know and value the thoughts as a trusted middleman between me, my sense of individuality and the rest of reality rather than as a practical tool of orientation, thus creating an apparent sense of disconnection and a much less flexible state of being by assuming a deeper relationship with the presents past/future echoing aspect (the tip of the iceberg) rather than being grounded in the timeless immediacy of the moment that is deeper than we can ever imagine...